The Black Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina yelped as a hand smacked firmly against the skin of her bum. It was a harder blow than either of the ones that Selka had delivered, and yet something made it hurt less than either of those--it didn't carry the same sharpness that the woman's had. That wasn't to say it didn't hurt. She swore she could feel every inch of the man's hand for a few long seconds after he had lifted away; a red-hot mark against her skin.

There was something about Selka's expert touch that Katerina could feel driving her over the edge. The rhythm was completely steady, her fingers oscillating slightly with each motion; in at a slight curve, small turn, out in a come here motion. Even as the speed increased, the technique remained flawless. Katerina had slept with her fair number of people, but the only person she had found capable of bringing her to orgasm had been herself. Had been. She felt as it started, the muscles of her stomach contracting slightly as her legs shook like leaves on a branch. The moment before the conclusion became inevitable, Katerina felt the fingers pull out of her. She could have screamed. She opened her mouth wide, and then bit her lower lip in helpless frustration. She would have begged--were she allowed.

Suddenly the weight disappeared from her back. She took a deep breath as she was rolled over; a pair of strong hands grabbing her by the thighs and flipping her using only that. Obviously Selka had given the man a gesture to perform this. As Katarina turned over, she saw the other woman properly for the first time--really saw her. Selka knelt in the grass, her hand held up in front of her, propped against her knee. Two of her fingers were extended, and they glistened wetly in the declining sunlight. Her blonde hair had been braided around her head, almost like a tiara, and the rest of it was held in a loose knot behind her head by an elastic band. Her normally clear blue eyes were dark as they stared down at Katerina, shaded by the angle of her face; they looked like small circles of storm- water held completely still in the otherwise white slashes of her eyes.

She had been right, at first glance; the young woman wore a pair of black overalls, tight against her chest and buttoned over her shoulders, over a high-necked and short-sleeved white blouse. Two men stood behind her; the Southies. They both wore black pants, belted around their waists, and black work-boots. The taller blonde-ish man wore a white and black checkered shirt, rolled once again to just below his elbows. The other man wore a simple black tee-shirt. The arms and chest were stretched tight against his muscular build. All of this Katerina took in within the space of two heartbeats.

Between her legs, it felt as though she had a second heartbeat. She ached with desperation. Pushing her bottom lip into the edges of her teeth, she watched as Selka once again lowered her knee. It pressed against her stomach, causing the muscles to tighten involuntarily. The woman's hand moved between her legs--not inside of her, but only brushing the outside with her fingertips; feather- light.

"I'm sure you weren't about to cum, without asking for my permission," Selka's voice was as smooth and hard as a length of steel--sharp as the blade of a sword, "Otherwise I would have to punish you severely. You weren't going to cum, were you?"

"Y-yes Miss Meeres."

"Yes what?"

"God--yes, yes I-yes I was going to c-cum, Miss--Miss Meeres." Her breathing shook so hard that Katerina found it hard to speak; all that she could think about were the woman's fingers, how lightly they touched her, and how she desperately wished they would thrust inside of her and fuck her senseless. She didn't even care that there were two men, neither of whom she had ever exchanged a single word with, watching the entire thing. It helped that, despite the obvious, hungry interest in their dark eyes, they were not laughing. In fact, the set of their mouths was close to grim as they stared down at her. Not at all like the pleasant, quietly attractive men she had seen in the barroom--they almost seemed like different men entirely.

"Gentlemen," Selka nodded toward her legs, "Five." And then she seemed to forget the men. She leaned slightly closed to her Katerina, staring down into her pleading face; her mouth did not move--the wolfish smile was all in the woman's eyes, "I want you to look me in the eyes the first time I make you cum, you little whore." As she spoke, her fingers quickly picked up speed, but not pressure. How close the feeling was to what she needed made Katerina want to scream, "And you're not allowed to cum until after they are done with your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Miss Meeres." Katerina nodded repeatedly, her chin bobbed down against her chest, "P-please--"

That moment, Selka slipped her fingers inside of Katerina once more. There was nothing of the light, teasing touch that she had been subjecting her to for the last minute; this was finger-fucking, plain and simple. Her hand moved with a hard, relentless tempo as she pushed her thumb against the top of Katerina's labia, rubbing up and down over the hood of her clitoris in time with her fingers' bending thrusts. Katerina fought to keep contact with the woman's deep blue eyes as her own fought to roll back in her head.

Behind Selka, Katerina could see the young men. She felt the muscles of her hips pull slightly as one of them took hold of her legs by each ankle, stepping around her to raise them over her stomach. The gesture forced her bottom off the ground slightly, and exposed her completely to the other man. She could not see him, but she knew that he was kneeling behind Selka. Katerina gasped as the man's hand flat hand slapped against the tightly-pulled skin of her butt cheeks. One. She broke eye- contact with Selka as she threw her head back against the grass, rolling her feet as the man above her took a stronger grip on her ankles. His hands may as well have been bands of steel, for all that she could move her legs. Behind her, the man's hand smacked firmly against her skin. Two.

It was almost too slow to be called spanking. Katerina's legs shook uncontrollably, held up only by the blonde- haired man above her. The entire time, Selka's fingers continued their steady, ruthless action. Katerina could feel the orgasm coming, and she fought the feeling desperately. The dark- haired man swung his hand a third time--Katerina could feel the impact through her entire body. Three. He seemed to be going slowly on purpose. She felt the cheeks of her bum beginning to tighten as the orgasm took hold of her body. Her legs fought to curl down toward her stomach, but the tall man held them firmly--he didn't even seem to notice her struggling. The next slap drew an airless shriek from Katerina's open mouth. Four. She forced herself to look up, into Selka's dark blue eyes. The young woman stared down at him; it would have been impassive, if not for the hunger. It was far deeper than what she had seen in the mens' eyes; almost inhuman, predatory. She looked like a starving wolf, setting eyes on fresh meat.

That look drove Katerina even closer to the edge.

"Please Mistress," she begged breathlessly, "Please--may I cum? Oh--God. Fuck! Please--"

"On five."

The next three seconds seemed to last an eternity. She felt the insistent pressure of the fingers thrusting inside of her intensify; felt as the woman's thumb finally went beneath her lip and began rubbing her clitoris itself; that touch as feather- light as her fingers had been previously. She felt the man's hand hanging over her bare cheeks. She felt the tightness deep within her body become excruciating, and then unbearable. She felt her vision go blank for a fraction of a second, and then come back into focus as she blinked rapidly.

"Oh, fucking--Please!" Her voice was close to a shriek, "I c-can't--Fucking, fucking hit me!"

The man's hand connected with her backside--so hard that it rocked her body upward. Five.

Selka pressed down on her clitoris with the flat of her thumb, her fingers still thrusting. The orgasm struck Katerina so violently that the world went black; for a full second, her senses failed her. Then they came back, and she screamed properly. Her hips bucked upward, sending the woman's fingers inside of her to the knuckle. Even the man above her seemed to have trouble holding on to her legs, for a moment--he tightened his grip further as they jerked downward. He opened his arms to spread them further. Katerina's bound hands, trapped at the forearm beneath her lower body, tore at the grass and dirt beneath her. Bucking her hips, she fucked herself using the other woman's fingers. She didn't care whether she would be punished for it, afterwards. The violence of her reaction startled even her. She felt like a metal cannister of compressed air, which had suddenly had a hole punched in it. Her screams carried on the otherwise quiet air--echoing back to her from the wall of trees.

"Forward."

Selka directed her voice to the blonde-haired man. Katerina's thrusting faltered slightly as she felt her legs pulled even further over her body, so that her knees were almost parallel to her breasts.

"Mouth."

Selka's second word was directed to the man behind her. Katerina felt his large hands on the cheeks of her bum, already held up to about his chest level while he knelt by the angle of her body. He was going to eat her out, she knew--and yet, Selka's fingers were still in the way. She felt his the cheeks of his face against the cheeks of her bum as his tongue touched her. It began at the base of her spine, where her back curved, but quickly rose, following the curve of her body. She felt as his tongue went between her cheeks, and she fought to breathe as it touched the tight ring of her butthole.

She had expected him to continue upward, but he did not. Instead, he lowered his mouth completely. Her attempt at breathing dissolved at the man's lips pressed down against her skin; the flat of his tongue licked over the hole, and then curled as the tip made a slow circle around her butthole. The entire time, Selka had continued to gain speed with her fingers; so fast that they were almost a vibration of pressure, rather than individual movements.

Above her, the blonde- haired man took the largest toe on her left foot into his mouth; his tongue made similar movements around it that his friends' did against her bum. Katerina took deep breaths; even then, she felt as if no air entered her lungs. Her head spun, the world tilting slightly around her. She felt her eyes flutter--and then open wide as the man behind her pushed his tongue down, into her butthole itself. She had certainly never had a man do that before. She was too light- headed to be embarrassed by it, she found. A breathless moan escaped, unbidden, from the depths of her throat. The man's tongue pushed down even further, about an inch and a half inside of her, and flicked against the tight inner walls of her butthole.

"Is my little whore going to cum again?" Selka's voice was completely toneless, and yet still somehow managed to convey intensity. As she spoke, Katerina realized that it was true. Her mouth moved silently, her hips forcing themselves--somehow--further upward against the other woman's fingers. Her mouth continued to move, but the only sound that came out of her mouth was the dry, heavy attempt at her breathing. Her chest heaved. Finally, she managed a single word.

"Pl--please..."

"Please who?" Selka's smile was more feral than anything that Katerina had ever seen come from Lily--her blue eyes seemed to shine darkly. Hungrily.

"Please--Miss--Mistr.." Her mouth moved, but no sound came out any longer. Her hips trembled; either in pleasure or exertion it was impossible to say.

"I'll accept it, this once." Her thumb touched against Katerina's clitoris once more, which now stood fully exposed from beneath the covering of her labia. The shuddering vibration of her fingers inside of Katerina's vagina became a nearly-numb blur of pleasure, and she grinned as she saw the lying woman's eyes roll back in her head.

"Cum for me, you pretty little whore."

Her words seemed to break something inside of the other woman. To Katerina, it felt as if a sledge- hammer had been driven into her stomach; she folded, pulling together until her knees and her shoulders touched, and then flinging herself back against the ground. She knew that she was screaming, but to Katerina it was only a loud, low ringing in her ears; the sensation of sound, rather than the sound itself. It slowly coalesced, fusing with the sound of her own voice until the two were indistinguishable from one another. The world around her, completely white for a moment, came back into view--centered perfectly on Selka's face. Katerina gasped for breath as the last remnants of sound left her; every inch of her body seemed to tingle, as if she had rolled through poison ivy. It took her a moment to realize that the men were no longer touching her. She wasn't sure at what point they had stopped.

Leaning down, Selka pressed her lips to Katerina's. She couldn't believe how soft they were. It began as a brush of a kiss, but quickly deepened as their lips parted together; Katerina's still trembling slightly as the aftershocks of her last orgasm ran through her, Selka's hungry and insistent. She had kissed other women before, of course--but that had been different. They were the light, passing kisses of friends. There was nothing friendly about the way that Selka's tongue move into her mouth. The way she kissed her, it was almost like the tall woman was trying to take something away from her; to draw the breath from Katerina's lungs into her own.

Suddenly, somewhere in her haze of thoughts, Katerina was reminded of the stories of forest-spirits she had heard from her grandmother as a little girl growing up on the farm. Wandering spirits who drew peoples' souls out through heir lips in a single kiss, leaving only the hollow shells of their bodies behind. Her grandmother had always been a fan of a good horror story, and Katerina had eaten them up, much to her parents' chagrin. That's what this felt like, she thought. It was violent, and deep with need. Forget another woman--Katerina had never had anybody kiss her like this. She wanted desperately to reaching her hands up and put them in the other woman's hair, but they were still tied beneath her, and she didn't think that she had the strength to bend her legs and body to get them out, even if the other woman hadn't been leaning over her in a way that would have made it impossible. Instead, she simply surrendered. She closed her eyes, breathing through her nose as Selka's mouth and tongue worked to take each breath away from her.

Katerina opened her eyes as she felt the woman's hand press down on her chest, breaking the contact of their lips as she stood. She watched as the woman turned away, but in the second before she did, Katerina saw the expression of her face--which was impassive, and the expression of her eyes--which held a satisfaction so intense it almost looked angry. That expression made Katerina weak with want. She watched as the woman walked away from her, toward where the two men stood. The dark-haired man watch without a word, shaking his head slightly. The dark-blonde man ran his fingers through the hair at the front of his head to pull them back from his forehead, meeting Selka's eyes.

"Well Silky, that was the hottest thing I've seen..." he nodded slightly to himself,

"Yeah, full stop. Hottest thing I've seen."

For the first time, Katerina heard Selka--Silky?--truly laugh. She laughed in a way that didn't seem to hurt her; her slim shoulders pulling back under the straps of her overalls as she tucked her hands into the side pockets and raised her chin almost triumphantly. The way that she moved around the men made it clear that they were not merely passing acquaintances of the moment; they were friends--and close ones, it seemed.

"Aw, thanks Marin." So, the tall blonde was Marin. Selka took a hand out of her pocket and patted him on the cheek, making the man grin somewhat sheepishly. Then Selka's thumb pulled back over her shoulder, toward Katerina, "Go fuck her, then. Iver, be a darling and get the ropes for me."

The name clicked like a camera- shutter in Katerina's mind. Iver... she searched for a last name, and it came to her suddenly--Mikhelov. She remembered the boy as a skinny, dark-haired boy of about twelve who came during the summers to help with on her father's farm. There was no way...

"Iver...Mikhelov?" Her hoarse voice caused all three of the figures to turn to her. Selka was frowning slightly, and the dark-haired man--Iver--looked surprised to have heard his name. His chestnut-colored eyes studied her from underneath the slight shadows of his eyebrows, and then widened suddenly. He let out a soft breath of realization. Not quite a gasp, but like a laugh from which the sound had been removed.

"No fucking way. Kat," the way the young man's voice pronounced her shortened name was like a nod. He turned slightly to Selka and Marin, indicating the woman laying in the grass with his hand, "Old Ruskie's daughter. Her da and mine were friends," he explained, and then directed his words back to Katerina, "I haven't seen you in... What? Ten years?"

"Fifteen," Katerina's said hoarsely, still staring at the man.

"I used to have such a crush on her," he laughed as he glanced at Selka, "Sorry, you're not the only one."

She definitely remembered him. She would never have recognized the man who now stood in front of her as the boy that she had known those many years ago; he had been stick-thin then with a crop of unruly brown hair and arms that were too long for his body. He thought he had had a crush on her? She had had a crush on him! Attracted in the honest, nervous way of twelve year-olds. Now his arms, folded across his chest while he chuckled, perfectly suited his body. Of course they were farmers, Katerina thought. It fit perfectly; the sun-tanned skin, the large arms, the rough but well-maintained flannels and the faded jeans. His father had moved away shortly before Katerina turned thirteen, and she had never known where the boy had gone--to Southie, apparently.

"Do you mind... I mean, do you still..." for the first time, Selka sounded almost uncertain. Iver waved it away, and then tucked his hand back into his pocket as his good-natured grin was replaced by a more somber expression. It suited his face, Katerina thought. If anything, the expression hardened as his eyes moved across her body.

"I'll grab the ropes."

Nobody had asked her opinion, Katerina noticed--but it was a fleeting thought, and it didn't really matter to her. She didn't really think that she had any say in the matter as she watched the dark-haired boy disappear out of her line of sight. The blonde man approached her, bending down so that he had one arm underneath her shoulders and the other underneath her knees. She could have stood on her own--at least, she thought she might have been able to, but she didn't protest as the man's strong arms lifted her to her feet.

He placed her almost gently on her feet, keeping a hand on her shoulder to steady her while one of the fingers on his other hand worked at the ropes around her wrists. It went between them, tugging to check that they were still tight. Selka watched with cool, introspective eyes until Iver returned with the rope. It was the kind of rope that wouldn't have looked out of place on a farm; lead-rope, tightly woven and about the width of her smallest finger. Katerina watched as Selka unwound the rope in her hands, approaching as she did so.

Like everything that the young woman did, it was done with a kind of ruthless, professional efficiency. Standing in front of the slightly shorter woman, Selka proceeded to wind the rope beneath her breasts; two passes around the back of her body, a slight twist up, and two passes above them. Katerina felt the rope against her skin as it was worked under the loops beneath her arm and then passed again, doing the same on the other side. Another two passes, one on either side of her breasts, and then she felt them tighten as Selka's skillful fingers tied the ropes in a cross-hitch just below the hollow of her shoulder blades. Even without being able to see it, she knew the knot by feeling alone; one of the many things that were necessary on a farm was a decent hand at knot-work, and she would tell that Selka had it.