The Black Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she didn't recognize was what happened afterward; a pattern of tightening that left a round loop of rope hanging down against Katerina's back slightly below the knot itself. A loop? The thought was a question. A handle--this one was not. The thought made her legs feel slightly weaker as she realized exactly what the use was. The ropes themselves didn't make it difficult to breath, but the material was rough against her skin. They squeezed the top and bottom of her breasts. Her nipples stood out from the constrained skin.

A man's hand went between her legs, and she spread them slightly by taking a half-step in either direction. Even knowing what was coming, she jumped slightly as something touched her backside, much too large to be either mans' penis; it took her only a moment to recognize it. Selka was kneeling behind her, she realized. The woman's cheeks pressed against her own, from behind and below. She could feel the threads of the woman's tied-back hair against the tops of her thighs, the warmth of her breath between her legs. When Selka's tongue touched her, Katerina had to struggle to keep her legs spread and straight against the ground below her. The tongue explored her, moving slowly over either side of her vulva and then parting the lips beneath as it slipped inside of her. Katerina felt her heart beating hard in her chest, her breathing taking on a deeper quality--not quite fast or low enough to be a pant, but moving closer with every moment that Selka spent below her.

The movements of the woman's mouth were the same as they had been when they kissed, Katerina quickly realized. There was something almost violent about it. She tightened her thighs against the woman's cheeks, ever so slightly, and felt the response through her whole body. Selka's tongue rolled inside of her, and then pulled back. Katerina's breathing pitched steeply downward as Selka's mouth closed over the top of her labia, her tongue running between the folds of her lips until they found her clitoris. It circled, wet and searching. When she found it, Katerina's body gave a quick, involuntary jerk in response. Between her legs, the pressure of the woman's mouth increased, but the touch of her tongue remained soft. Anybody else and the action could have been described as playful, but not with Selka--the woman made a word like that impossible; with her, it was tempting, manipulating.

Katerina felt her legs go weak as the hot air from the woman's open mouth rushed over her skin, felt her own wetness mixing with that of the woman's saliva, felt the tongue flick upward over the now firm tip of her clitoris and against the folds of her skin above it before circling downward once more. She was going to cum again, she knew, if the woman continued that motion. Just before the knowledge could coalesce into a real feeling, the woman's mouth disappeared. Katerina whined softly. She heard Selka climbing back to her feet, behind her. Before she had a chance to think about what would happen next, one of the men stepped forward. She felt the head and shaft of his penis slide between her legs; not entering her yet, but only pressing against the outside of her labia, slipping between her lips and gathering the dampness between them. He was probably average sized, but after the woman's fingers and tongue, the penis felt huge. Katerina didn't care--she was so wet that she could have fit the man's arm, and so aroused that she would have been willing to try.

Fortunately, she didn't have to. She felt one of the man's hand grabbing her wrists, lifting her arms so that they crossed against the small of her back, holding her tightly. His other hand, she could feel against her butt cheeks as it gripped the base of his penis. She spread her legs slightly wider as he entered her. She could feel the head of his penis, moving between her lips and then inside of her; she felt the slight pressure as he pushed inside for the first time, and then every inch of his penis as he pressed deeper. She realized very quickly that he was not average sized. Fully extended, he must have been seven or eight inches, but that was not what made her groan deep in her throat as the man began slowly thrusting his hips. He was wide enough that her vagina felt stretched--truly stretched.

She gasped as his pelvis struck the cheeks of her bum gently, sending his entire length inside of her. He drew back and repeated the motion, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. Katerina was grateful that he started slow, but the motion very quick began to move from pleasant to torturous; and she realized that it was intentional. The man pulled back a few inches and then eased forward inside of her. Almost without her permission, her hips pushed backward, urging the man to take her properly.

She flinched as a hand cracked against her left butt cheek, just beside the man's hips. She knew instinctively that it's was Selka's hand--by the sharpness of the blow alone, even before the woman's voice spoke. It came from just behind Katerina's left ear, low and provocative. It carried just the faintest hint of her accent--the words themselves were a demand.

"Be patient, whore. Why don't you thank the nice man for fucking you?"

"Thank you," Katerina's voice was faint; partially hoarse from her screaming earlier and partially from her current breathlessness, "Thank you, sir. Please fuck me, sir. Please--Ah!" She cut off as Selka's open fingers snapped over the side of the butt cheek again.

"That's enough, whore."

The woman's sound moved around her, and she stepped into Katerina's view. Incredibly, the tall woman's hair was still perfect; not a hair of the bun or braided ring out of place. She looked composed, controlled--predatory. The dark blue of her eyes studied Katerina's face as she raised to fingers, trailing them over the woman's cheek from her ear to the corner of her lips. Katerina let her lips so loose as the woman's pointed finger traced their bottom curve, pushing them slightly. She paused at the center, curling her fingertips down just slightly to that they touched the bottom teeth at the front of her mouth. Katerina touched them with her tongue, inviting them further. For a moment--from the look in Selka's eyes--she thought she might be punished for the gesture.

Then the look vanished, and the fingers complied. They went over her tongue, evenly timed with the slow movements of the man behind her. He still thrust so slowly that she could feel the stiff head of his penis as it passed every small ridge inside of her vaginal tunnel.

For a moment Selka let Katerina rolled her tongue around her fingers, closing her lips gently as she moved her mouth down to the woman's second knuckles. Then she pulled them free, reaching behind to grab Katerina's loose hair at the base of her head. She felt herself forced down, until the top her bed body ran parallel to her spread legs. Behind her, the man's hand grabbed the loop of corded rope.

"Alright then," Selka's lightly accented voice spoke above Katerina's doubled-over body, "give the whore a good fucking, Iver."

He did. Katarina had just enough time to catch the name Iver before every other thought was shoved from her mind. She felt the man's hand tighten on the rope loop. Inside of her, his penis tensed at Selka's words; it felt like a steel pole, slightly flatter on the top and bottom than the sides. Katerina knew that she would have been thrown forward, if not for the man's hand and Selka's tight grip on her hair.

The burst of force and speed from the man behind her was everything that he had been holding back for the last five minutes; released like a hammer swung into the wall of a stone dam. His pelvis slammed against the skin of her bare thighs as he took up a steady, powerful rhythm. With every thrust, Katerina swore the hard, slightly indented head of the man's penis drew closer to touching her cervix. She knew that she would not cum, from this--she did not care. She clenched her teeth as the man's thighs slapped against hers. She knew that it was not true, but she felt as if the man and women on either side of her could let go and she would remain exactly as she was, empaled by the man's penis.

Suddenly she was being pulled backward. She felt the breath leave her in a rush as the man's hand reached forward to grab her neck. He held her flat against his body, his thumb pressed against one side of her neck and his curled fingers against the other--both tight enough to cause indents in her skin, but not tight enough to truly cut off her blood or oxygen. Still, her thoughts spun and she opened her mouth to take a deep, struggling breath. The action had changed the angle of the man's penis inside of her, and she swore she could feel it pounding against the back of her stomach. Her eyes fluttered, struggling to keep her vision from fading; obviously it had for a moment, because when the shaky colors merged into definite shapes, she found Selka standing in front of her once more.

The woman's black overalls had been tied around the back of her waist by the straps; fully revealing her upper body, beneath the thin mesh of a white shirt. Katerina could not believe how strong such a thin woman could be; her arms were like the leafless branches of a birch tree in the dead of winter, her neck that of a swan, her high-cheeked face turned up in the smallest indication of a smile. Those blue eyes, now seen mostly in the light of the newly-risen moon and the last hints of twilight, shone like chips of blue diamond.

Without a word, Selka's hand replaced the man's. Katerina felt the man's fingers loosen and slip away, his grip taken over a moment later by Selka. If anything, the woman's grip was even stronger. The world began to darken slightly, in a way that Katerina knew had nothing to do with the coming night. The fingers eased for just a moment, and then pressed down again. She did this continuously, keeping Katerina's thoughts obscure, her breathing a high-pitched saw as she fought the woman's fingers for breath.

Then the woman's hand touched her. It rested against the bottom of her stomach, sliding slowly and implacably downward until it passed her pelvis. The long fingers felt through the light cover of her pubic hair, until they reached the top of her labia. Katerina shook slightly as the fingers began rubbing quickly, back and forth, over the bridge of her vagina; and still the man behind her didn't slow his fast, pounding rhythm.

"Please Miss Meeres," Katerina's faint voice was the last of her air, and her thoughts swam through the darkness for a moment before the fingers loosened enough for her to think and speak again, "P-please Miss Meeres, may I--" she breathed light and fast now, "I'm goi--please may I cum? Please?"

The request actually seemed to surprise the woman in front of her.

"Count to five," Selka's answered back, calmly.

"One, two, three--" she managed to make it that far before the woman's hand pressed down firmly, the ends of her fingers now finding Katerina's clitoris properly. She shook uncontrollably, her voice dissolving into a moan. The man's hard shaft was drilling into her like an awl into the bore of a mine; scattering her thoughts further, "Four--" she managed. She knew that she was going to cum before she made it. She could feel herself losing control as the pleasure seized her body in its' enormous, tight hands.

"Five! Oh--OH--Five! Fucking five!" She screamed, folding herself forward as much as she could over Selka's shoulder. The woman's fingers continued as she bucked, stomach contracting in deep, overpowering shudders.

"I'll choose to accept that," Selka's voice was a hard whisper against her ear, through the veil of her hair.

"Silky, I'm gonna--" the man's thrusts slowed ever so slightly as he spoke over Katerina's shoulder, directing his words to the other woman.

Katerina felt something pull her back against the man's chest. His arm, she thought. It left Selka standing in front of her, and the other woman stepped close. She seized her chin and cheeks in one hand, pulling them up slightly so that their eyes met. Katerina felt a smaller shiver take her, beneath the steady shudders of her release; something to do with the woman's eyes, she knew. There was no questions, in those eyes--they wore a look of ownership. She saw Katerina's own eyes widen slightly.

"Inside of her," Selka ordered.

The man complied almost immediately. Another three thrusts, and on the third he remained buried deep inside of her. For a moment he was still, and then his penis began to pulse as if contained a heartbeat of its' own inside of Katerina. She cried out as the man's hot cum pumped from inside of him, mixing with the fluid that already made her vagina slick. He stepped back, leaving Katerina held up only by the grip of Selka's fingers against her cheeks. She was amazed that her legs did not give out. As the man pulled out from inside of her, she felt warm lines of cum running down her inner thighs. Somebody else grabbed her, pinning her arms to her back as he took Iver's place--Marin, she thought.

"No," Selka glanced at the man over Katerina's shoulder, dropping the hand from her face. She turned one long, well-manicured finger toward the ground, "Take her where a little whore belongs. I want to see that pretty face pressed into the ground."

Katerina was almost disappointed when the man didn't simply push her forward; and then recoiled from herself at the thought. Instead, he picked her up and placed her on her knees. Then, using the ropes tied around her back, he straightened her and pressed her firmly down against the grass.

Around them, night had settled in to the forest fully. A nearly-full moon shone down from above and turned the grass almost white; a hazy grey light hung over the small field and turned the trees to shadows around it. Despite the faint-lit darkness, it was still warm. Katerina felt the warmth of the ground, still permeated by the sun, beneath her cheek. Grass tickled against the bottom corner of her open lips as he breathed into it.

She cried out quietly as Marin's hands went around her thighs. He pulled her back so that his knees were below her stomach, raising her legs and hips to either side of his now- kneeling body. She cried out properly--a throaty yell--as the man entered her. He was not quite as large as Iver, but the position pressed his penis against the top wall of her vagina, making it seem almost as though he were. He did not start slow as the other man had.

She rolled her hips, forward and backward, matching the man's deep thrusts. Her bound hands were below her body, and she raised herself up on them every so slightly to direct the man's penis deeper inside of her. He matched the action, his hands going around her lips. He let it continued for a moment, and then tightened his hands so that she could no longer move her hips in time with his motions. She felt each one of here fingers, pressing deep into her skin and against the sides of her hipbones.

Then, using nothing but the strength of his arms, he began to move her body. It should have been the same motion as before--it might have been, she thought--but the resulting pitch of enthusiasm inside of her body told her that it was not. The man's penis felt like a rod of rounded iron inside of her; with every forward movement his balls slapped against the top of her vagina, where Selka's fingers had previously been. Using his hands, the man pulled her up and down rapidly. His own hips did not move. He used her to fuck himself. Katerina's body went weak against the ground; submitting entirely to the grip of the man's hand and his desire.

It was not sudden when the man moved, but only seemed so to Katerina. His knees parted slightly further on the ground, spreading her legs further apart. She felt him rise behind her, so that he was on his knees. The sudden change in direction pushed his penis inside of her to its full length, and she moaned as she felt the man's pelvis touch the skin around her vulva. His balls swung below them now. She was also on her knees, and her hands slid forward through the grass as she arched forward, like a stretching cat. Behind her, the rhythm of Marin's momentum increased; each thrust moving her body against the ground.

In front of Katerina, Selka knelt in the grass. She grabbed the prone woman's hair, turning it back in her hand so that the woman looked up at her from the ground. Though she had had no intention of doing it previously, Selka's hands went to the tied shoulder-straps of her overalls. Her fingers undid the knot deftly, her thumbs slipping into the pants and sliding them down beneath her hips. She saw Katerina's eyes--a brown that looked almost colorless in the moonlight--widen slightly as she witnessed the motion. Selka let her overalls fall into the grass, kicking them away with one foot.

Katerina felt her mouth open slightly, her head still moved by the motion of the man behind her but her eyes held still by the woman's insistent hand in her hair. She saw Selka's now bare legs, long and pale, rising to the small bow of her hips. She was wearing a pair of white underwear, which looked almost plain beneath the lace-woven fabric of the woman's blouse. Katerina watched the woman lower herself slowly, seating herself on top of Katerina's arms so that they were stuck between the cheeks of the woman's bum and the damp ground. Her legs spread to either side of Katerina's prone, stretched-forward body. The hips slid forward an inch over her arms, bringing the fabric of the woman's underwear just close enough to Katerina could touch it with the tip of her tongue if she pushed it out as far as it would go--which she did. Selka's hand remained firmly tied in her hair.

"Tell me how thankful you are, you little whore," the woman's voice spoke from above her head. Katerina turned her eyes upward, so that she stared at Selka's face through the curves of her eyelashes.

"Thank y--" her already choked voice disappeared as the fingers of the woman's free hand went into her mouth. They slid between her lips, pressing down lightly against her tongue. Her begging eyes stared up into Selka's hawkish face; she saw raw desire reflected back to her from the woman's narrow blue eyes.

"No speaking," Selka moved her hips another inch forward, so that the crotch of her white underwear as just in front of Katerina's open mouth, "show me how thankful you are." Selka's long, delicate fingers pulled out from between her lips. She watched as the woman reached the same fingers downward, pulling the fabric of her underwear sideways to reveal her vagina.

Katerina knew that she would not do this for any other woman. Despite the almost fragile appearance of her body, as if the woman's body was bragging of it's femininity--she did not feel like a woman to Katerina. Selka sat in front of her; she was one piece fine-lined statue, another piece commandment. The naked hunger in the woman's blue eyes made Katerina feel her own breathlessness even more deeply. Behind her, Marin's deep thrusting took on a heated quality.

The woman did not ease her grip on Katerina's hair, but it did not matter. She was now close enough for the woman's mouth to touch her properly; and so she did. Opening her mouth, she lay her tongue against the woman's now revealed vagina. She had never gone down on another woman, but that didn't matter--she had felt what Selka did between her legs earlier, and she could remember, mostly, how it had made her feel. She moved her tongue adoringly, licking in long movements from the bottom of the woman's vagina to the top. Selka's hand disappeared from her hair as she lay back, Katerina' bound hands flattening below the small of the woman's back. Katerina pushed her mouth against her, feeling the woman's lips part on either side of her tongue.