The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 07

Story Info
Jennie surprises Tom on the beach.
4.9k words
4.24
14.2k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers

(This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history. Other stories in the series include Blackedmerica: A Love Story, Nerds of Hollyweather, A Southern Sheriff, In Brazil, Le Belle Donne, and Housewives of Valley County.)

Chapter 7

In the sparkling clear waters outside the resort, Shelby, Jennie, and Danielle laughed and smiled while they splashed water at each other. Their soft, yet firm breasts jiggled and bounced through the warm water as they did.

"Hah." Jennie splashed a big wave toward Danielle.

"Oh, I'll get you." Danielle ran both her hands under the surface and threw them up, making an even bigger wave.

Just as the water hit her, Jennie looked away to avoid getting water in her eyes. When she did, she recognized someone over on the beach.

Is that Tom? Jennie held her hands above her eyes to cover the sun.

"Hey, isn't that Tom?" Shelby and Danielle came up behind Jennie.

"I... think so." Jennie looked over and saw him and some others put up a tent on the beach.

"Why don't you go over there?" Shelby could tell from before that her friend had feelings for him and gave her a gentle nudge.

"You think I should?" Jennie excitedly looked over at Shelby and Danielle.

"Definitely." Danielle smiled. Though she hadn't known Jennie for that long, she really liked her, and it was easy to tell that she liked Tom.

"Of course." Shelby too encouraged Jennie.

"Okay." Jennie lit up with excitement, though she did feel a little nervous as well.

"Though you might want to go and get your bikini first. You saw how excited he got when he saw you topless. If he sees you naked, he might just blow his load." Shelby couldn't help but tease her friend a little.

"Oh," Jennie remembered that Tom had gotten a bit embarrassed when she had seen the small bulge in his shorts, so she decided that it might be a good idea to get her bikini.

On her way out of the warm water, the heat from the sun wrapped around her slender and nude body like a warm blanket. With her feet still in the water, she looked over at Tom and found herself smiling.

Maybe... A wave of naughtiness and arousal washed over her when she thought of what Shelby had said, that Tom might just come in his shorts if he saw her naked. Jennie's nipples stiffened when she stood there and imagined the cute look Tom must get on his face when he comes.

She remembered the time she had been out to dinner with Shelby and Ben, and she had seen the dreamy look on Ben's face when he watched Shelby make out with the sexy black man who had joined them at their table. The way Ben sank back into his seat and exhaled, Jennie knew that he had just spurted in his pants.

Watching Tom and the few others finish up the tent on the beach, Jennie smiled once more and decided to go over and talk to him without getting her bikini.

"Well, that should be it, we'll get the rest of the equipment tomorrow," Tom told the rest of the crew who were all eager to get something to eat.

"You coming Tom?" Manny Alvarez turned and looked over at his work buddy and friend, while the rest of the crew headed back to the resort.

"Yeah in a bit, just have to make sure everything is okay," Tom wanted to make sure everything was up to his employer's, the well-known fashion photographer Felipe Briesen, high standards.

"Okay, we'll be over at the diner," Manny motioned toward the diner and was about to jog over and join his other work buddies when he heard his phone play Toda La Noche, by Mexican singer Verónica Aguilar.

From the tune, Manny knew that it was his wife Rosa calling. And when he picked up his phone, he noticed that it was a video call.

"Hi, Hermosa." Manny smiled and looked down at his phone and waited for the video quality to clear up. Hermosa was his nickname for his wife, meaning beautiful in Spanish.

"Ay Papi." Manny suddenly heard his wife moan when the video quality cleared up and saw her face on the screen. She looked straight into the camera with such a dreamy look on her face, whilst her head slowly moved back and forth.

Manny gulped. He could tell what was going on. His penis grew in his shorts when his eyes met Rosa's and he saw the small, but oh-so-sexy smile on her face. Manny's eyes widened when his wife tilted her phone to the side, and he could see the naked black man behind her. He was taking her from behind.

Oh wow... Manny's heart raced. He had already instinctively slipped his hand down into his shorts and slowly began to stroke his meager penis.

Suddenly he heard a few giggles. Looking up he noticed the bikini-clad women who were walking by, and they could clearly hear Rosa moan through the speakers on the phone. Not to mention that they could see him standing there with his hand down his shorts.

"Oh." Manny smiled a bit awkwardly. It wasn't the first time something like that had happened, and hearing them giggle reminded him of his wedding day when he had taken "la caminata de día de la Boda", The Wedding Day Walk with Rosa. Though in many Mexican towns, "La caminata de día de la Boda" was more known by its other, more popular nickname, "El Paseo del cornudo."

Following tradition, Manny and Rosa had gotten married in Mexico, in the village of Manny's parents. After the beautiful ceremony in the village church, Manny prepared for "la caminata de día de la Boda" by getting fully undressed. As the church doors opened, Manny walked out completely naked, hand in hand with Rosa in her white wedding dress.

The whole village had lined the streets to cheer for the newly married couple. Amongst the cheers, there were also a lot of women holding their hands over their mouths, giggling when the somewhat pudgy Manny walked by, all nude and with his limp penis barely reaching past his balls.

Having walked through the village, Manny and Rosa eventually approached the small village hotel, where a handsome black man waited for them. Seeing the handsome man standing outside the hotel, Manny glanced over at Rosa and saw the lustful smile on his bride's face. At the same time, women's giggles were heard at the sight of Manny's erection standing straight up.

The men in the crowd, however, those who were married, all looked at Manny with reverence. They all fondly remembered when they had been in his place. When they had seen the black man who waited to take their beautiful bride to bed.

One nineteen-year-old girl in the crowd leaned up to her fiancé, nibbled on his ear, and whispered.

"Next week that will be you and me." At the same time, she had her hand inside his pants and stroked his meek penis. It only took a few strokes for her fiancé to soak her fingers and his underwear with warm and sticky cum.

When Manny and Rosa finally made it to the end of "la caminata de día de la Boda", Manny leaned over and gave his bride a tender kiss on her cheek, and whispered how lovely she looked. He had never seen her more beautiful than at that moment, in her white wedding dress. She looked more stunning than an angel.

With a small and loving smile on her lips, Rosa let go of Manny's hand and walked over into the arms of the handsome black man. To the cheers of the village crowd, she leaned up and kissed him passionately.

Precum dripped from Manny's penis. The lust his bride exuded for the black man was absolutely breathtaking.

After some hot and intense kisses, the black man took Rosa's hand and they walked through the doors of the hotel. Manny followed behind them, walking naked through the reception of the hotel. He was already so close to spurting, but he wanted to try and hold out until he saw Rosa on her back. When her sweet moans filled the room and the black man plunged his big cock into her tight pussy.

On the way up the stairs of the hotel, they passed a woman whose breasts poured out of her maid's uniform. The maid sighed lustfully at the sexy black man when she passed him and Rosa. Then when she saw Manny, in all his nakedness, walking behind them, she glanced over at him and let out a soft giggle as well.

Just down the hallway, the bridal room awaited them. Inside, Rosa slipped out of her wedding dress in front of the black man. Manny's eyes widened when he saw the white lingerie she wore underneath. He had never seen her in such an outfit before. It was too much for him.

"Uh Uhhh!" Manny came. Several small spurts of cum shot out from the tip of his penis and splashed on the floor in front of him. While his penis dripped, and with a goofy look on his face, Manny watched the black man get on top of Rosa and throughout the wedding night, bring her to so many orgasms.

"Ay, yess! Take me! Harderr!" Manny suddenly heard his wife's Spanish accent through the speakers of the phone.

Looking at his phone, he could see part of his wife's face and part of the black man behind her. Through the jerky and bouncy image on the phone, Manny could tell that he had picked up his pace, and was really giving it to Rosa.

Oh god... Manny rushingly looked around for a spot where he could watch his beautiful wife with the big black man without being too embarrassed.

"Ay Papi, fuck me!" Manny once more heard his wife's hot moans through the phone's speakers. His heart pounded and his breath got heavier and heavier. A quick glance down at his phone showed Rosa gently biting her lower lip.

Wow... Manny was in awe of his wife's beauty. She always looked the most beautiful when she was in bed with a black man.

Finally, Manny noticed a bush at the edge of the beach, where he might be a bit out of sight. Though if anyone were to walk by, they would still see him.

With the ever-increasing intensity of Rosa's moans over the phone's speakers, Manny quickly made his way over to the bush. Sinking down onto his knees, he held out the phone in front of him and reached inside his shorts with his other hand.

"Uh! Uhmm!." He stroked his meager erection while intently watching the screen on his phone. His loving wife looked so good being taken by a big handsome black man.

"Ayyy, I'm cumming again!" Manny heard his wife cry out.

"Uhmm, yess, Rosaa!" Manny groaned softly and felt his shorts become damp and sticky with cum. It was a wet and gooey sensation he was well familiar with.

"Uhhh." He exhaled and smiled while also stroking his slimy penis inside his cum soaked shorts.

Next to the bush where Manny was hunched over, an older woman in her fifties was making her way down to the beach. Her sagging, yet rather full breasts jiggled with each step she took. She had laid eyes on a very sexy black man on the beach, so wanting to make a memorable first impression she had just taken her bikini top off. On her way down, she caught a younger Hispanic man sitting by one of the bushes along the path.

"Oh." She smiled to herself when she saw the somewhat dumb smile on his face. It was the same look she had seen on her husband's face so many times. She just knew that he had just spurted in his shorts.

Down on the beach, Tom Spencer came around the corner of the tent he was inspecting, when his jaw completely dropped. Coming towards him was the girl he had met before. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The girl he so wished he had asked out. Jennie Park.

Tom was once again completely dumbstruck by her beauty, but this time even more so, since she was completely naked. Her wet body absolutely glistened as she jogged through the warm sand. Her amazingly perky breasts bounced in such a soft and mesmerizing manner. Her...

Oh god... Tom gulped when he realized that he had just glanced down at her sweet spot. Her bare, clean shaved, and... wow. Nervously, Tom hurried to look up, hoping that she hadn't seen him looking at her like that.

"Hi, Tom." Jennie smiled. Though now that she actually stood in front of him, she kind of felt a bit nervous. The confidence she had felt mere seconds ago, on the way over to him, had faded into something that resembled the feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

"So beautiful..."

That didn't sound like a thought... oh god... Tom realized that he had just said that out loud.

"Oh." Jennie looked down and brushed her black hair back behind her ear. She was blushing. There had been a few guys before that had called her beautiful, but it had never made her feel this warm inside before.

"Oh, ehm... Hi... I." Tom smiled nervously. He didn't really know what to say. He really hoped that he hadn't blown it with Jennie.

A moment passed when they stood there looking at each other in silence. Smiling gently. Both of them expected to feel a bit awkward, but somehow they didn't.

"So.." "I..." When they finally spoke, it was at the same time, which made them both giggle. Tom nodded for Jennie to go ahead first.

"So, what's going on here?" Jennie glanced over at the large tent that she had seen Tom and the others put up.

"Oh, the tent? It's for my boss's fashion shoot tomorrow." Tom took a second to look over the tent once more from where they were standing. He knew how pedantic his boss was. Everything needed to be perfect.

"Fashion shoot? Your boss wouldn't happen to be Felipe Briesen, would he?" Jennie looked back at Tom who suddenly got a rather dumbfounded look on his face.

"How... did you know that?" Tom's boss, the famous photographer Felipe Briesen liked to keep his shooting locations secret, to avoid too many paparazzi, so Tom was quite surprised when Jennie said his name.

"Well, I guess I didn't mention it, but I'm a photographer for Molly Magazine, and my friend Shelby is doing a piece on the Resort. And one of the people she's interviewing tomorrow is Mr. Briesen." Jennie could tell that when she mentioned that she worked for Molly, Tom got a bit more relaxed.

"Phew. That's a relief. I know that he wouldn't be in a good mood tomorrow if there had been a bunch of paparazzi here." Tom smiled and at the same time heaved a sigh of relief.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's just us." Jennie smiled as well.

"So, I guess we'll be seeing each other tomorrow as well then?" Tom had a hopeful look in his eyes.

"I hope so." Jennie met his glance and the two enjoyed another sweet moment.

"So, ehm, what's it like to work for the great Felipe Briesen," Having stood there quietly for a short while, Jennie brushed her hair back behind her ear once more and asked.

"Well, it can be a bit stressful, he's quite the perfectionist, but I've really learned a lot from him. And of course, you get to travel and see a lot of beautiful places, and... beautiful people." Tom looked into Jennie's eyes when he mentioned beautiful people.

Once again Jennie found herself blushing.

Frankly, Tom had no real clue how he had managed to come up with such a... smooth line. It was just so unlike him, usually, he was rather clumsy when it came to women, but with Jennie, he just knew that he had to take the chance.

Though at the same time he felt nervous that he might have been a bit too forward, so he continued on about Felipe.

"Just last month we were in Madrid, where Felipe had a shoot for La Revista De Bodas..." Tom hoped that he hadn't butchered the pronunciation of Spain's largest wedding magazine.

"The magazine had gotten the exclusive rights to the wedding ceremony and the vaso de consumación between Rubén Munoz and Raquel Ruiz, who are super famous in Spain," Tom told Jennie about the popular football player Rubén, who was twenty-nine and three years older than the adored actress Raquel.

"What's vaso... de... consum?" Jennie asked, since hola was pretty much the extent of Jennie's Spanish.

"Oh, ehm..." Tom felt his penis twitch inside his shorts when he recalled the evening in Madrid when he had first witnessed the popular Spanish tradition, to Jennie...

It had been Rubén and Raquel's wedding night and he had assisted Felipe with the photo shoot of the bride's vaso de consumación.

Raquel wore the white lace lingerie that she had worn underneath her wedding dress. The lingerie only consisted of a pair of see-through stockings, a garter belt, a cupless bra, and her bridal headpiece. Since she wore no panties, her pussy, which was clean shaved except for a small patch of trimmed hair just above her slit, was bare. Along with her shapely behind. Her cupless bra also exposed her natural C-cups.

In her beautiful and revealing white lingerie, Raquel sat on her knees in the bed-chamber of the fashionable Fénix Plaza Hotel's honeymoon suite. Around her stood four naked and very impressive-looking black men, all of whom were stroking their huge hardons. In her hands, in front of her chest, Raquel held a single empty wine glass.

One of Felipe's photos that got published in La Revista De Bodas, was a beautiful shot that captured the desire and anticipation in Raquel's eyes just before the first black man walked up and unloaded his big balls into the glass. The anticipation in her eyes quickly turned into sheer lust and wonder when the first heavy stream of cum splashed the inside of the glass.

With heavy grunts, the black man filled the bottom with thick and slimy semen, and before his twelve-inch cock began to drip, the glass was almost a third of the way full. In the most grateful of manners, Raquel thanked the handsome black man and sensually licked the last few drops of cum from the tip of his cock.

Over by the kingsize bed, a naked Rubén intently watched his beautiful bride hold her glass up to each of the black men while they took turns and filled it with cum. In one of those moments, when Rubén had the most dreamy look on his face, Felipe took a photograph of him. In the picture, Rubén's penis was already dripping cum. In the La Revista De Bodas article, Rubén had confessed that he had spurted the moment Raquel sat down in the middle of those handsome black men.

Over by Raquel, the third black man had managed to fill the glass with so much cum that Raquel had to take a robust sip to prevent the glass from overflowing. Though she had savored the cum in her mouth, like any woman would, afterward Raquel had apologized to the remaining black man. According to the vaso de consumación tradition, it was improper for a bride to enjoy the glass before all of the black men had climaxed and contributed to the glass.

However, since the glass was already filled to the brink, Raquel had looked over at her groom and asked if he could fetch another glass. Which of course Rubén had been more than happy to do, and being the proper man that he was, he apologized to the black men when he snuck in between them and handed his bride the new glass.

After the remaining black man had shot his impressive load of spunk into the new glass, Raquel not only licked the tip of his cock, but she gave him an especially passionate suck to properly apologize.

The photograph that Felipe took next, was the one that became the front cover of that month's La Revista De Bodas Magazine. In the picture, Raquel sat in front of the black men, who stood behind her with their arms crossed and their huge cocks hanging down between their thighs. With a longing smile on her face, she held the two glasses of cum in front of her chest, careful not to spill a single drop from the glass that was almost overflowing.

After the photograph was taken, Raquel thanked the black men once more before she took her first proper sip from the full glass. The sigh of pleasure that Raquel expelled was utterly mesmerizing. In the La Revista De Bodas article, Raquel admitted that once she raised the glass and the delicious cum poured into her mouth, she orgasmed. And during a televised interview after the article had been published, Raquel had told the female reporter and the ladies watching, that it had been the most wonderful start to her marriage.

eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers
12