The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Raquel lowered the empty glass from her lips, she let out a soft sigh of pure contentment. She had just swallowed the last bit of cum from the glass, and it had been utterly heavenly. Though wanting to make sure that she hadn't missed any, she ran her tongue along the inside of the brim of the glass. After which she let out another sweet sigh, though this one was more of a bittersweet one since the glass was now empty. That's when it occurred to her that she had another glass. The sheer lust and enjoyment she had felt drinking all that cum had been so overwhelming that she had completely forgotten about the other glass. When she remembered she lit up with a joyous smile.

With the other wine glass in hand, the distinctive scent of spunk filling her nostrils, her gaze met that of her loving groom, and instantly she wanted to share the romantic moment with him. In a seductive manner and a bend of her finger, she motioned Rubén to come over and join her. Which was another beautiful moment that Felipe managed to capture with a wide lens.

After Rubén sat down next to her, Raquel gave him a sweet smile and took a hefty sip of the spunk-filled glass. With her lips pressed together, and her mouth full of cum, she leaned into her groom. Rubén followed his bride's lead and leaned forward as well. Slightly parting his lips, Rubén received his bride's liquidy kiss, his mouth flooding with the black man's sperm. Their moans filled the room as they kissed and their tongues swirled through the pool of semen.

Felipe had made sure that he had zoomed in to capture the tender moment between the bride and groom. The picture, which was later published in the La Revista De Bodas magazine, showed their lips pressed together, and a thick wad of cum leaking out from the corner of Rubén's lips. After the photograph was published, Raquel reached out to Felipe and asked for a copy of the picture, which she now had framed in her bedroom...

"Wow, what an amazing tradition." Jennie had to take a breath. She had gotten so aroused from Tom's story that her left thigh glistened with a single bead of juice from her pussy. She had also heard a small groan from Tom, and she could see the damp spot on the front of his shorts. She wondered if she had been on his mind when he had spurted.

"Y... yeah." Tom felt a little embarrassed. He had seen Jennie glancing down, and knew that she could see that he had come in his shorts. He had tried not to come, but subconsciously his mind had switched Raquel with Jennie, and in his mind, Jennie had been the one in the honeymoon suite and he had been the one who had kissed her. Of course, the fact that she, the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on, was standing right in front of him naked, hadn't helped.

Once again, Tom found himself glancing down at Jennie's perfectly perky breasts, which he had done when he had spurted.

"Hey Jennie, Danielle is going to show us some spots for the interviews tomorrow." Suddenly Jennie heard Shelby's voice from down the beach.

"Oh, okay, I'll be right there." Jennie looked over and saw her friend waving. Shelby had put her bikini top on but left her bottoms off, as had Danielle. They were both flaunting their bare asses and their clean shaved pussies. Jennie nodded to herself, she was going to do the same thing.

"Ehm, I have to go, work." For once the career-focused Jennie kind of wanted to skip work.

"Of course, ehm, it was really nice seeing you again, Jennie." Tom smiled awkwardly. His heart raced. He wanted to ask her out before she left again, but he was so nervous.

"It was really nice seeing you too, Tom." Jennie paused for a moment. She wanted to ask if he wanted to have dinner, but before she knew it she had turned around.

Damn it, Jennie... Jennie was so disappointed in herself when she walked away without having asked Tom out.

"Ehm, Jennie?" Suddenly Tom spoke out.

"Yes?" Jennie tried her best to hide her anticipating smile when she turned around. Though with how quickly she turned around, her excitement was quite obvious.

"Ehm, would you... like to...go..." Tom had pulled himself together and tried to ask Jennie out in his own nervous way.

"Yes, I want to go out with you." Jennie's excitement made her answer before Tom had asked the question. Though immediately she blushed and looked down when she realized just how quick she had been.

"You do?" Tom's happiness knew no bounds when he heard that Jennie actually wanted to go out with him. So much so that he felt like jumping around. Though he did manage to contain himself. On the inside, however, he was bouncing around like crazy.

"Yes." Jennie raised her head and though she still felt a little embarrassed, having answered Tom before he had asked her out, all that awkwardness faded as soon as she saw the absolute joy in Tom's blue eyes. If that hadn't been enough, his smile made it pretty clear that he wanted to go out with her.

"Wow..." Tom was not only struck by Jennie's beauty when she looked up at him, but she actually wanted to go out with him.

"I mean... wow... ehm..." Tom found himself overwhelmed, that he almost couldn't put together a sentence.

"Do you maybe... want to meet in the Galleria, at around... eight?" Jennie smiled to herself. She could tell that Tom needed a bit of help.

"Oh, yes... I mean, yes... That would be amazing." Tom managed to stumble his way through a somewhat clear sentence.

"Then, it's a date." Jennie lit up with a beautiful smile.

"Y... yes." With the feelings of happiness that beamed through Tom, it was a miracle that he managed to say anything.

"Well, I have to be going, I look forward to tonight." Jennie kind of felt like leaning over and giving Tom a kiss on his cheek, since the warm feelings she had for him, made it feel like they had known each other for much longer than just a day.

"B... bye." Tom managed to mutter out.

As Jennie walked away, down the warm sand towards her friends, Shelby motioned her to look back at Tom, which she did.

"Yeess!" Tom tried to keep it down as much as possible, but he couldn't hold back any longer and jumped around in jubilation.

"Hehe." Tom's joyous leap up into the air certainly made Jennie's day.

"Looks like you just made Tom a very happy man," Shelby could see the happiness in her friend's expression after they had watched Tom's goofy skips. Which made Shelby think of Ben.

"Hehe, he does seem kind of happy, doesn't he?" Jennie glanced back over at Tom while Shelby handed her the bikini she had left in the sand. Like her friends, Jennie only put on her top, leaving her butt bare.

"Uhuh, and you seem kind of up there as well," Danielle smiled since there was no hiding the joy on Jennie's face.

"Well, I do have myself a date tonight." Jennie lit up even more when she told her friends.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you." Shelby hugged her friend. She could tell that Jennie was really into Tom. Jennie had always put up a brave front and told her that she was much too focused on her career and that she didn't have time for a boyfriend. But Shelby remembered the time they got a bit drunk and Jennie confessed how envious she was of her and Ben's relationship, and that she wished that she had something like that.

Danielle also felt a bit swept away by Jennie's joy. She had wanted to take her relationship with Jasper to the next step since she really liked him. A lot. Maybe she was even in love with him. And seeing the elation on Jennie's face, she knew that it was time. Because she had seen a similar look on someone she knew very well. Herself. Whenever she looked in the mirror and thought of Jasper.

To be continued...

12