The Black Rose Ch. 03

Story Info
Ginnie gets to see what she is made of.
6.9k words
4.66
8.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slid open with a hiss after Dr Sinn put her thumb on a scanner. The room was very dimly lit and I followed Dr Sinn subconsciously covering my breast and pussy with my hands. I still wasn't used to being naked so publicly. Inside was a large open room with three large cubes each about the size of a room themselves. Their walls were frosted glass and I could see a control station set back from them where two young nurses sat. I heard a whimpering glanced nervously in the corner where I saw a sinister exam table surrounded by various instruments. The back wall behind the table though is staked with at least twelve cages the size of large dog crates, but with glass doors with air holes. I saw people in each of them. They were roughly half female and male they were all naked and sad looking. Looking at me though it was hard to see four or five of the females were also heavily pregnant. I gasped at the sight but Dr Sinn grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the cube.

"Don't worry dear, that has nothing to do with you today. You will be going through the three cubes. Inside you will find a situation. I want you to react honestly to each one. Don't do what you think I want you to do. Do what you want. Inside each cube are four doors. Each has a light above it. When the light turns green go through the door immediately. Now am I understood?" She said her eyes firm and her grip on my wrist even firmer.

I nodded. "Yes Doctor Sinn."

"Good now off you go." she said taping my ass and pushing me toward the door. I walked towards the door glancing for a moment back at the corner. The sight scared me but it also excited me. The door ahead of me buzzed and a green light glowed above it. I pushed it open and went in. I walked into pitch blackness then the door slammed shut and the lights came up to a dull glow. I was in what looked like a hotel room. Warm plush carpet on my bare feet, a large double bed and dim purple light. On the bed was a figure who I recognized as my eyes adjusted to the dim light as Nurse Cindy. She was dressed in fetish wear a black latex dress that fully exposed her breast and a skirt that didn't cover her pussy. Her legs were bare except for her knee high boots and she smacked a riding crop across her palm

"Kneel Slave." She said forcefully

I dropped to my knees at once.

"Crawl" she commanded, indicating with the crop where she wanted me to go.

I crawled across the carpet slowly and sensually letting my pale hips twitch as I reached her outstretched foot.

Without being ordered I kissed her foot letting my lips glide across the cool leather I began to worship her boots pulling myself up to it until my pussy was pressed against the boots smooth leather while my mouth rose up her leg caressing and kissing each inch.

Suddenly she grabbed me by the hair painfully. I cried as she pulled me across the carpet to the edge of the bed. She sat on the bed spreading her legs wide.

"Get to work." she ordered.

I did as I was commanded Cindy had the most symmetrical and lovely pussy I had ever seen and I hungerly shoved my face into it letting her juice flow across my face and down my throat. My tongue flicked across her rock hard cunt and back down to her pussy. I felt her lean back on her elbows and was rewarded with a soft gasp as she reached orgasm.

She placed her hand on my face and shoved me away. I was confused for a minute then saw the door behind her light had turned green.

Wordlessly I rose and went through it eager to see what was on the other side.

When the door closed behind me the lights came up again and at first I was confused the room looked identical to the one I had just been in except I realised there was a man dressed in the male equivalent of Cindy's fetish wearing leather straps and black boots. His engorged cock was fully exposed and pulsing he also held a riding crop. He was tall, fit and handsome, but I was immediately terrified. I had never been with a man before and the sight did not thrill me as the site of Cindy had.

"Kneel slave." he said roughly I shrank back trying to cover myself

"Slave come here." he barked

I think I shook my head. He advanced on me and I cried as he grabbed my hair and dragged me roughly to the bed I tried to fight. "NO STOP NO NO." I yelled.

He threw me on the bed I tried to scramble away expecting him to leap on me but instead he stopped. I heard a door opening and looked as I saw Pauline enter. She was fully naked but her shoulder length hair flowing around her.

"Slave heel." she barked.

The man dropped the crop and fell to his knees bowing down to Pauline as she walked over to the bed. She stood with her hands on her hips, her eyes angry as she looked at my cowering frame.

"Ginnie come here and spread your legs now." she ordered

I was hesitant for a second but Pauline took the riding crop the male slave had offered her. She smacked it against her hand.

"NOW!" she said, her voice cutting like a knife.

I did as I was told still wary but as I looked at Pauline my hunger returned and I pulled myself to the edge of the bed and spread my legs.

"Titus service her." Pauline said.

The male slave, Titus I suppose his name was, crawled up to me now meek and obedient. He put his face between my legs as I had Cindy and I gave a intake of breath he was very skilled. Pauline put down the crop and lay next to me turning my face to her and beginning to kiss me, her hands fondling my breast and Titus hungerly devoured my pussy.

It was incredible. I was edging so close to orgasm. When Pauline tapped me on the stomach.

"Turn about it fair play." she said

I felt Titus stop and he stood up. Pauline pushed me up until I was eye level with his cock.

"Suck it." she said, pulling on my hair to make her point.

I hesitated, but then saw Paulines cold eyes and I put my hands on the cock feeling the unfamiliar shape. I let my mouth slide over it and began to suck while massaging his shaft. I was imitating something I had seen in a porno but he seemed to enjoy it. I felt Pauline come behind me and begin to play with my nipples as I sucked her fingers gently circling my areolas before pinching them hard. Titus grunted again and Pauline tapped my cheek.

She pulled me to one side and Titus lay down on the bed face up, his cock now fully engorged.

"Mount him slave." Pauline said, emphasising the last word.

I don't know why but doing this to please Pauline and using poor Titus as a living dildo didn't bother me. I crawled over to him straddling him as Pauline helped to guide his cock into my pussy. It was in that moment I realised he was unsheathed and I didnt have any birth control. I tried to climb off but she pushed me back down.

"Nurse Pauline, I don't have any birth control" I cried out

Her arms enveloped me and her lips nibbled at the back of my ear while her hands played with my heavy breast.

"I know that's why it's time to breed."

I was frozen for a second, I wanted to do 10 things at once to scream to run away to hit her or Titus, but then I felt myself begin to pump him gyrating my hips in a smooth motion.

My mind flashed to the pregnant girl I had seen being rolled into X-Ray. I wanted to be in her place, completely helpless and submissive.

I felt Titus rock hard cock sliding in and out of me. I began to fuck him harder as Paulines hands encouraged both of use playing with my breast and his balls. I saw his face change as he let out a cry and felt the warm sperm entering me.

I also felt the orgasm wash over me, but as it passed the fear returned.

"WHaaa, no." I fell off and crawled away. Pauline watch me smiling

"Don't worry Ginnie, he's sterile, this is just a test." she said, pulling me in for a reassuring hug.

As her mouth was close to my ear she whispered. "In the next one embrace the darkness inside you." I glanced over her shoulder and saw the light was on over the third door. Pauline kissed my cheek and Titus politely inclined his head. As I rose and walked over to the door. It slid open and I walked through hearing it shut behind me and I found myself in complete darkness.

I was in a small corridor. I saw the other door right in front of me and to my left was a series of pegs on which hung three outfits. It was a doctor's coat, a nurse's scrubs and panties and a trainee nurse open chested scrub shirt. I stared at them for a moment thinking about what Pauline had said. Which of these outfits reflected me. I wasn't a doctor that was clear. I was a sub and a slave I always had been, but was I a trainee or a full nurse. I thought about the nurses I encountered since I had been here and then after a moment's hesitation took the full nurses outfit and began putting it on. The stockings felt cool and crisp on my legs and the scrub shirt was soft and comfortable even without a bra. It was strange to wear shoes after being without all day but the slippers fit comfortably. I turned and saw a mirror behind me. I looked ravishing. Then the green light turned on above the door at the far side of the little hall.

I hesitated a moment but then pushed through the door. Unlike the other two rooms the lights came up immediately as I entered. This room was completely different from the first two; the floor was white and tiled and in the centre of the room was a sinister grey and chrome gyno table with instruments tables on either side and a large surgical lamp over it. My eyes went wide as I saw there was a woman really more of a girl no more than 19 or 20 strapped to the table and gagged. She was fully naked but her pubic mound still had an untrimmed bush and her eyes were full of tears. She was at least seven months, probably eight months pregnant. Next to her was another figure whose back was to me. She turned and I saw it was Tabby, her bare breast poking out through the holes in the shirt as she assumed a dutifully submissive position, her hands clasped together in front of her pushing her breast forward..

"Hi Nurse Ginnie I am trainee nurse Tabby the doctor will be back soon but she left us a list of tasks." Tabby picked up a clipboard and handed it to me. I stared down at the clipboard, my brain putting the words written there together. I was all in very bland and professional language and structure, like any patient chart I would have read at my old job but what it said was anything but. It began innocently enough the patient's name was Effy, short for Bethany it listed her blood type, her height and weight, her blood pressure and resting heart rate, then it took a turn. 'Effy 'is a level 5 security risk. She attacked her mistress and attempted escape from the community; she has been isolated to Ward 7 for psychological evaluation. Dr Liddia Sinn head of Psychology has diagnosed Effy with servile rejection disorder SRD and prescribed 104 weeks of intensive therapy followed by reassessment. This includes a reactualisation of her core purpose with two breeding sessions. Currently she is 33 weeks pregnant with a female slave. She requires her regular punishment exam and wellness checkup. Director Sandra Carter is the attending physician.' The clipboard went on to give a series of instructions. The patient has been in confinement for a number of weeks and thus her pubic hair had grown out. Reestablish a hygienic condition, take basic health metrics and tenderise her prior to examination. There were a few more sheets that showed prescribed tenderisation, my eyes went wider still as I read them. I looked at Tabby then back to Effy who was staring at me with pitiful eyes. A darkness grew inside of me, a sadistic sexual hunger, and I didn't hesitate to embrace it.

"Okay trainee Tabby." I said my voice was firmer than I intended, "Let's get Effy ready for today's exam will you please collect her blood pressure and heart rate while I remove that unsightly body hair."

"Yes Nurse Ginnie." Tabby replied, turning back to the instruments. I took an isolation gown and pulled it over my head before pulling on a mask and hair net then pulling on a pair of pink gloves allowing for a satisfying snap as the latex pulled over my skin. Tabby did likewise as Effy looked her eyes growing ever more fearful as we transformed ourselves

Effy let out a wail of despair through her gag realising perhaps I wasn't going to offer her any mercy. I eyed the array of instruments with interest but took what I needed a medical shaving kit, I moved between Effy's spread legs and began to prep.

I took a bottle of warm water and let it pour out over her pussy then took the soap from the packet and began to lather.

"This really is most unsightly Effy." I heard myself saying "Dr Carter really doesn't care for such a mess, I think we will need to correct your bad behaviour."

"Mmmmmm. Nnnnnnn. NNNNNN." Effy cried through the gag in despair but she didn't struggle properly knowing that would make it worse. I had shaved patients hundreds of times and this time mechanically was no different but made me feel completely different from anything I had ever experienced. The sadism I had suppressed every time I had seen a patients dripping pussy blow their swollen quivering belly roiled up inside of me. I pulled at the hair making the girl cry again and ran the razor over her skin being careful not to damage her but letting my hand freely molest her tight pussy knowing the soap on my fingers would burn as it entered her.

I was rewarded with more muffled cries of agony and despair.

While I shaved Tabby wrapped the blood pressure cuff around the patient's arm and began inflating it while using a stethoscope to listen to the poor girl's pulse. I concluded my shaving and began towelling her off as Tabby finished up her own checks.

As I finished I changed my gloves then turned back to Effy I let my fingers lightly slide across her crotch and then up towards her swollen belly. She tried to shake her head and pull away but the restraints held her.

"So lovely." I said letting the sadistic glee make my voice into a purr. "No you have been a very naughty slave Effy." I said walking over to the table and letting my hand hover across the instruments.

"The instructions said we need to 'tenderise' you before the doctor can examine you. It had some very interesting recommendations." I picked up a chrome medical clamp and tested it opening and closing it as I walked over to Effy letting my hands slide over her breast.

"I think we should start with your breast." I took Effy's nipple and pulled it, causing the girl to cry out.

"Nurse Ginnie." Tabby said in distress "You are hurting her."

I placed the clamp on her nipple and squeezed. "Of course I am, that's what I want to do."

Was this me, had it always been me. I did want to hurt this girl, I wanted to because I knew it would make Dr Sinn and Dr Carter and Dr Kent happy and it would make me happy. I knew this wasn't a game, but I didn't care.

"Clamp nurse." I said, holding out my hand. Tabby handed me another clamp and I attached it to Effy. She cried through her gag in pain.

"Nurse Ginnie please." Tabby pleaded. I was growing annoyed with Tabby. I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair pulling hard. She cried in pain but didn't resist as I forced her to her knees.

"I see we need to discipline Tabby." I pulled her to her feet and ripped off her gown and scrubs. They came away easily. I pulled away the mask and slapped her hard. She was standing in front of us naked and confused, her eyes welling up in tears.

"Get the electrical pads." I ordered her.

"But.." she tried to say I slapped her again hard, and she ran sobbing to do as I said

Tabby came back with the electrical TENs unit. She was shaking a bit as I held up a chrome plug with a section you could fit wires on.

"Stand in front of the patient." I ordered Tabby

She did as I commanded, moving between Effy's widely spread legs, her now naked body glistening under the light and her fit smooth stomach contrasting with Tina's round belly.

"Turn around." I ordered

Tabby did as she was told

I grabbed her breast from behind and pressed my body against hers letting my hands run down her taut stomach.

"Look at Effy there, Tabby, that will be you soon." I said into her ear

She let out an intake of breath.

"All the nurses know you are going to be a breeder and they can't wait to get you on the table."

Tears began to roll down Tabby's cheek and this thrilled me.

I picked up the TENS unit and attached it to Tabby's belly just above her pubis.

I moved to put the other on Effy when I heard the door open. I turned to see Dr Carter walk in as beautiful as she had been this morning wearing her white coat and a stern expression.

"Well what have we here Nurse Ginnie?"

I bowed my head, "I was tenderising the patient as instructed to Doctor Carter and Trainee Nurse Tabby was being very difficult so I decided to use her for some hands-on work."

Dr Carter smiled "Very good Nurse continue."

I tried to hide the elation at her approval and turned back to Tabby and Effy.

I placed electrical pads from a separate TENS on Effy just above her pubis. I then retrieved a vaginal sonogram a very thick one from the table and handed it to Tabby.

"Now Trainee Nurse you are going to conduct Effy's sonogram. The vaginal sonogram will vibrate and cause her pleasure if she responds I will increase the voltage on her unit if she doesn't I will increase it on you." I smiled wickedly though that was hidden by the mask. "These electrical units are used to stimulate muscles and simulate labour pain so its good training for Effy." I paused deliberately "Perhaps for both of you." I had set the control units on a rolling tray next to one another I flipped on the vaginal sonogram.

"Begin." I ordered

Tabby used her fingers to stimulate Effy's already wet pussy. Effy shook her head. I watched Dr Carter move around behind Effy's head then reach forward and removed the gag from her mouth.

She gasped for a minute then spoke her voice sweet and pathetic. "No please dont Tabby Please Please." She begged.

Part of me was horrified previously she had been a mute sex object but giving her voice made her human again, that part though was squashed by the darkness within me that I embraced.

"Begin Nurse Tabby or it will be worse for you." I turned on the TENS unit and Tabby yelped as the electricity hit her. She slid the vibrating vaginal sonogram into Effy's pussy.

"No NO NO STOP." Effy pleased

Dr Carter continued to observe a bemused smiler on her face she lazily played with the clamps still on Effy's nipples causing the girl to squeal in pain. I took that as a response and flipped Effy's own TENS on.

"Ahhhh" She cried.

Dr Carter nodded approvingly to me and took her stethoscope and she began to listen to Effy's heart beat.

I watched the two girls intently Effy's beautiful pregnant belly and swollen breast vibrating and jiggling as she squirmed against the restraints. Tabby's taunt firm body tormenting Effy working as hard as she could to bring her to orgasm. Two beautiful sex puppets obeying my command. I was growing wetter and wetter. Every time Effy made a sound I upped the electrical charge.5 every 30 seconds she didnt I upped Tabby's.5. I was so intent I didn't hear Dr Carter come around behind me and push up against my back. I let out a sharp intake of breath as I felt her nippling on my neck. Her stethoscope pressed to my chest.

"Your heart is pounding Ginnie." Dr Carter said seductively into my ear.

"Yes doctor." I replied

I felt her hand beginning to tease my already aroused pussy, her delicate fingers gently sliding across it brushing against my anus and tracing a line up my back under my shirt.

Effy let out a cry and I increased the voltage she screamed.

"STOP STOP STOP PLEASE!!!." she cried pitifully.

12