The Black Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Carter's hand smacked my ass hard causing me to yip in sudden pain even as I felt my pussy become even wetter.

"That's quite enough. Nurse Ginnie the patient is now ready for her exam." Dr Carter said in a brusque tone.

I shut off the TENS unit as Dr Carter walked over to the two girls who were still quivering in fear and pain both now covered in sweat. Dr Carter took Tabby roughly by the hips and pulled her to face her. She twisted Tabby's nipple causing the girl to cry in pain and fall to her knees.

"You are out of uniform, trainee get scrubbed up."

"Yes Doctor." Tabby whimpered. Tabby tried to rise but Dr Carter put her heeled shoe on Tabby's shoulder forcing her to her hands and knees Tabby crawled over to where her torn clothes lay on the floor.

Tabby pulled her uniform back on as best it good letting it hang off her in rags.

Dr Carter ignored Tabby's struggles as she let her hand slide over the tray of instruments I had fetched for her. Finally selecting a large, sharp looking speculum.

"Now Effy dear how have you been feeling?" Dr Carter said letting her gloved hand play over the girls vagina.

"YOU MONSTER BITCH!!" Effy cried trying to struggle.

"Oh dear dear I see you adjustment is remaining slower than we would like. Nurses hold the patient still she is squirming to much."

I did as I was told so did Tabby, our gloved hands holding the soft struggling flesh of the beautiful girl. While Dr Carter painfully penetrated her with the cold metal speculum.

Effy cried out in terror, straining as I held her. My excitement rose to new heights as I watched the helpless girl struggle while Dr Carter worked diligently.

I had been in medicine long enough to know what Dr Carter was doing was designed to maximise Effy's humiliation and pain. She let the metal speculum rest in the restrained and struggling girls vagina as she probed and poked her clit with cold metal instruments. Satisfied that Effy's clit was in a state of arousal Dr Carter carefully swabbed the bulging organ.

"PLEASE.." Effy cried, she looked up at me, her big saucer eyes pleading "Please." She whimpered

The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced a rush of complete and absolute power, but at the same time a arousal so fantastic it made my cunt begin to grow wet again. I could hurt her, do anything I wanted to her. I looked up at the masked doctor working on her. The beautiful woman twice my age who had seduced used and lured me here. A tiny tiny part of my brain cried out at how wrong this all was, but it was buried in the avalanche of desire.

"Now now." I heard myself say "Dr Carter will be done soon. Dr Carter looked directly at me and behind her mask I could see a smile. She held up a sinister looking cervical probe and Effy screamed. Tabby looked a bit ill.

It only took about ten more minutes to wrap up.

Dr Carter finished her exam, in a painful and prolonged manner. My last task was to fit Effy's vagina with a rubber balloon.

"This will help prepare you." Dr Carter said as I used the probe to slide it in and connected it to the hose.

The bag began to inflate and I watched in awe as it filled Effy's vagina until it was about the size of a human fist, or I thought a babies head.

Dr Carter pulled off her gloves and the door opened two nurses with Tammy's help transferred Effy to a gurney. They kept her legs up to keep the balloon in and moved her forcefully. She seemed to have given up her struggle and just wept softly as she was rolled from the room.

I wasn't surprised as I felt Dr Carters strong hands rip the scrub shirt from my body. She turned me still in her doctors coat and gloves, my pussy throbbed at the sight. She forced me to my knees as she slid onto the edge of the table spreading her legs. I buried my face in her sweet pussy and was rewarded with a gasp and a cry of "That's my good girl." as her sweet nectar touched my tongue.

"Oh yes, oh yes OH yes, OH YES YES YES!!"

Her cries spurred me onwards as I let my tongue penetrate her sweet pussy, my own excitement building as I felt her smooth thighs squeeze my head.

It wasn't long before I felt her buck and push as the orgasm swept over her.

I felt a sudden tug on my hair then pain as she pulled on it. I cried out, but allowed her to force me away from the table and to the floor my face feeling the cold hard surface of the tile.

"Keep that ass up." She ordered

I did so assuming the submissive position I looked towards the far wall and saw what I had taken to be a white wall was actually a glass one, no doubt it had been made opaque through some technical trick, I was able to see that outside Dr Sinn and a number of other women in white coats were watching me.

A smack stung my ass and I cried as Dr Carter grabbed me by the hips. I twitched them in response she grabbed my hair and lifted me onto all fours I felt the strapon slide into my wet and ready pussy.

"Thats" thrust, "a" thrust "good" thrust "girl". I cried in pleasure as the strapon filled me with each thrust as Dr Carter pulled on my hair as she thrusted I could see the women outside the window nodding and talking, they were observing me like a rat in a lab. My fetishes made my skin crawl in pure pleasure as I lived out my fantasy.

My already aroused and dripping cunt penetrated by the dildo did not take long to cum.

The orgasm swept over me like fire and I spasmed as I screamed in ecstasy.

Dr Carter let me slide to the floor satisfied and spent. I had lost count now how many times they had made me cum.

A bell chimed and a door opened, Dr Sinn walked in from the viewing area followed by a few other doctors, I saw Cindy and Pauline also Tabby as well they lingered by the door next to a gurney.

"Well well Director, you do have talent for finding the most willing specimens." Dr Sinn said to Dr Carter seemingly unfazed by the other woman naked body and still dripping strapon.

"I do indeed, what is your diagnosis Liddia?" Dr Carter said taking a swig of water from a bottle offered by one of the other women and pulling her coat over her shoulders.

Dr Sinn gestured and Cindy and Pauline pulled me to my feet supporting me as my legs felt to weak to stand. They pulled my arms behind my back pushing my chest forward, I was suddenly aware I was surrounded by at least 10 gorgeous women and was completely naked. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks as Dr Sinn took my face in her hands and tilted it one way then the other before releasing me.

"My Psychological diagnosis is that Ginnie is a highly functional submissive sadist with hyper sexual tendencies and medical fetishization. She derives pleasure from being controlled by a dominant personality, but also enjoys inflicting pain on others especially if that pain is a means to please her dominant. She is obviously homosexual, but able to derive pleasure from hetrosexual sex if being directed to by a female dominant."

My cheeks readen further as Dr Sinn went on laying out my sexual preferences in a bizarre presentation to the woman I had just had sex with in front of all these other people. Dr Sinn casually let her hand trace a line down my breast as she spoke teasing at my skin. I felt like ants were crawling on me from the inside and felt Cindy and Pauline's hands tighten as the humiliation and vulnerability began to overwhelm me, but I stayed still the fear was back and it left me unable to move.

"I will of course need to do a physiological exam to score her correctly, but I would currently give her a prognosis of being a viable candidate for the nursing program with a minimum of indoctrination. Though I should say director she will definitely be a six figure slave, and it will be difficult to get the board to not put her on market."

Dr Carter smiled "I am feeling lucky. Nurses." She continued "Get Ginnie into bed its been a long day, she has a full physio profile tomorrow with Dr Sinn and a detailed gynaecology assessment with Dr Kantwell and Dr Kuml." She came over and patted me on the ass cheek before kissing my lips.

"Needs her rest." Dr Carter finished.

Cindy and Pauline led me out of the room to the gurney and let me lay down then with Tabby's help began pushing me out of the lab and through a spartan service corridor.

"How.." I asked before remembering not to speak.

Pauline smiled down at me and patted my head while Cindy looked at me like a lion looks at a gazelle and Tabby shrank back a bit. I realised she was frightened.

"Oh it was magnificent Ginnie." Cindy said "You were so sure of yourself most girls fall apart by the second box. I know I did."

Pauline nodded in agreement "If you pass the Physio I think the committee will approve making you a trainee, and after that you just need to be the last one standing."

"What did Dr Sinn mean about the market?" I asked hesitantly laying my hands at my side allowing my body to be exposed. I was still conscious of it, but trying to be good.

"Oh well you are a feral so technically Dr Carter needs to give the other Doms the right to bid on you, and if the bidding goes to high the clinic board might decide not to purchase you or they might buy you cheaply then turn around and sell you.

I cringed but also felt flustered in excitement to be bought and sold like a piece of meat. It tickled my fetish so deeply even as I felt fear at the idea.

"I don't think it will be an issue though." Pauline said "Dr Carter and Dr Sinn both don't want to lose you nor does Dr Kent."

"Oh no they are having to much fun playing with you." Cindy concurred as we rolled into an elevator.

The elevator deposited us back in a corridor like we had been in earlier the signs on the walls read Ward 1 Short Term Patient Rooms. I was rolled to room 11. It was a fairly spacious and comfortable hospital room with a space for the gurney that would be my bed cabinets and an adjustable overhead light. I realised after a second the room felt larger because the wall that normally was around the bathroom was missing with the toilet and a shower nook sitting in one corner.

Pauline and Cindy parked the gurney and began moving around me busily while Tabby pulled out a clipboard.

"Okay Patient 37719 Ginnie deposited in room 11 at 18:00." Tabby said reading from the board.

18:00 my eyes went wide I had been here for hours and hours. My stomach rumbling reminded me of the meals I had skipped.

"Trainee Nurse Tabby overseeing bed down assisted by Nurses Pauline and Cindy. Ginnie to be cleaned, fed and bedded in level 3 security precaution."

Both Pauline and Cindy began to put on aprons thick rubber ones and pull on latex gloves.

"Up you go Ginnie lets get you showered." Pauline said helping me off the bed and leading me over to the cubical where Tabby was turning on the water.

I let out a content sigh as the warm water fell over me but I also felt the hands of the two nurses begin to scrub soap over me. Tabby pulled on her own apron and gloves and joined them. It was strange to not be able to see her tits. Pauline massaged my scalp and washed my hair while Cindy and Tabby scrubbed my body. They used attachments to spot rinse my body even as the main shower head let a steady stream of warm water run over me. Pauline pulled me out of the shower and into a nice warm towel that enveloped my body as Tabby shut the water off and Cindy wrapped another towel around my head. They dried me throughly and I basked in the feeling of warmth on my bare skin even as I watched Tabby withdraw what looked like a dog bowl from the cabinet and place it on the floor filling it with some kind of cubed food from a bag.

As I watched I felt something encircle my neck and a click. I looked down at the dog collar Pauline had just put on me and the leash she held.

"Okay time for dinner." She said with a smile.

I returned her smile and sank to my knees crawling over to the bowl and putting an extra wiggle in my hips.

I was well versed in pet play and it was one of my favourite kinks. The nurses giggled at my attitude and Pauline patted my sore ass.

"Eat up you shameless slut. It's another big day tomorrow." She said

I did as I was told the cubes were surprisingly tasty and I didn't realise how hungry I was. Cindy held a water bottle with a nipple on it I was able to suck on.

Pauline explained the food was a high nutrition combination of all the things my body needed.

"We all eat it" she said "Usually you only need one helping per day to be full up."

After I ate they helped me on the bed and released the collar, instead strapping my legs to the edge of the bed and pulling my arms above my head.

I blushed as Cindy and Tabby spread powder on my pussy and prepared a diaper to go over it.

Looking at my blush Pauline nodded "Rules are rules all patients need to be kept in Level 3 Security during rest time, no exceptions."

I didn't object. I realised it would be pointless.

Pauline, Cindy, and Tabby took lotion from the cabinet and began to rub my body. Pauline and Cindy concentrated on my left and right sides from my neck down to my hips and Tabby my legs. I basked in the feeling and felt joy at the restraints encircling my wrist. A small part of me might have said this was all wrong but I wasn't listening.

"Well, well looks like our newest patient is all bedded down." siad a attractive South Asian woman from the doorway. She strode into the room with a confidence I had not seen before followed by Nurse Melrose and Nurse Jenna.

Tabby and the other two nurses froze their ministrations of me, as the woman strode over to Tabby. Melrose and Jenna took Tabby by her arms and yanked her in front of the cold eyed doctor.

"Trainee Tabby, it has come to the committee's attention that you interfered with Patient Ginnie while transporting her to the psychology lab."

"No Doctor it was.." SMACK

The doctor slapped Tabby across her face, silencing her. The girl's head whipped back from the blow and a red hand print appeared on her cheek.

I opened my mouth to speak but Pauline placed a hand over it.

I looked up at her and she shook her head. It wasn't Tabby who touched me Melrose and Jenna had, but I remembered all the by play between the nurses.

"No lies, Patient Tabby." The Doctor said, emphasising the last word. She was Doctor Kuml. I assumed the one the nurses said wanted Tabby.

"You have been reported by no less than four other nurses and Dr Sinn confirms that Ginnie was interfered with, though it is fortunate the data was not contaminated. In light of your otherwise good performance the committee has resigned you to me as a breeder."

"No no it's not fair, my test isn't until tomorrow." Tabby cried struggling against the two nurses holding her. Melrose twisted Tabbys arm cruelly forcing her to her knees as she cried out in pain. Jenna took Tabbys head, controlling her.

"Oh Tabby, always so defiant, well we will sort that. Nurses level 5 security strip and secure the patient, and take her over to Obstetrics. I want to begin a full examination immediately." Doctor Kuml said, her voice full of hungry anticipation.

Tabby began to cry as Cindy and Pauline moved to help their colleagues. Melrose pulled the scrub shirt forcefully from Tabby's body, fully exposing her. Though it had shown her breast and butt the small amount of clothing has still separated her from the patients she looked so helpless without it.

The nurses forced and twisted the young girl as I watched. They slid knee pads retrieved from the adjacent cabinets onto her legs then forced her to the ground on her belly as they bent her knees to the back of her leg and one then the other bound them with black medical tape. A red gag was forced into her mouth muffling her pitiful cries.

My eyes widened as I watched. I had seen this before but never done so forcefully. I remembered mocking Tabby in the psych lab, and wondered why I didn't regret it as I watched the beautiful girl being manhandled and restrained. One nurse lifted Tabbys head and a collar now encircled her throat. They pulled her to all fours, her padded knees now serving as her legs she could only crawl like an animal. Melrose took the leash and yanked it, leading the poor sobbing girl away. The other nurses following leaving me alone with the Doctor.

Dr Kuml smiled and then turned to me.

She walked over her hips swaying seductively, she gently let her fingers slide across my leg up my belly and to my chin. I looked into her eyes and felt fear in my belly. She leaned in and kissed me,

"See you tomorrow Ginnie." She said before turning and leaving her hips swaying under her white coat.

The fact this was not a game finally registered in my reluctant mind, as did the fact it was too late to turn back. The lights dimmed and my bed reclined. I was so tired but sleep refused to come for hours still as I laid there and realised what had happened to me. I really was a slave and these women could do anything they wanted with me. I was afraid, but despite everything it somehow felt right.

12