The Black Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
Ginnie exam end and her path is set.
10.3k words
4.57
7.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my inner calm I slept fretfully that night, I realised what it was after waking the second time. It was the restraints, they were making me horny. As I lay there gazing at the ceiling in the dark I began to wonder about what Dr Sinn had said about me being hyper sexual. I had always been interested in sex though exclusively with women, even though being pounded by the male slave had felt good all the excitement had come from Pauline being there. Reflecting on the most amazing fetish filled day and being in a restrained position unable to relative my pressure was frustrating and even more arousing. I tried unsuccessfully not to use the diaper, and was gladdened when I heard movement in the hallway. Pauline and Cindy walked into the room both wearing the same colour scrubs as the previous day and wide smiles

"Good morning Ginnie" Pauline said, coming next to my bed and opening a cabinet pulling her scrubs over her head exposing her sexy body. Cindy mirrored Pauline on the other side and I felt my face flush as the nurses exposed themselves, but then began to pull on thick green rubber aprons, and elbow length yellow gloves. Each stretch and snap of the rubber latex made my cheeks heat and my pussy grow wetter. They both completed their ensemble by pulling on transparent masks through which I could still see their sly smiles.

"A busy day for you." Pauline said rubbing her hands over me making my flesh tingle and she undid one side of the diaper.

"Very busy indeed." said Cindy as she mirrored Paulines motion

They undid the diaper and pulled it away Cindy turning to throw it in the bin while Pauline leaned in and inspected me closely shaking her head.

"Oh Ginnie, bed wetting is a very naughty thing to do." Pauline said, taking my ankle as she released it from the restraint.

"Very naughty indeed." Echoed Cindy

"Oh," I said my voice husky "I am so sorry, nurse, please punish me." I was practically begging. I was so horny.

Both nurses smiled through their translucent mask and pulled my legs up and back exposing my quivering ass and dripping cunt.

"Two minutes ready and mark." Pauline said

SMACK Cindy's gloved hand struck my ass I yelped in pain and pleasure as Pauline echoed Cindy's action there other gloved hand firmly holding my legs up and back as I squirmed in the restraints

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I cried in pain, but it still felt like ecstasy.

"Oh she is getting very wet." Cindy observed her own voice husk.

"You are going to continue to be very popular around here dear if you keep this up.

I whimpered as the spanking continued. I didn't know what was wrong with me to enjoy it so much. That was a lie actually one I told myself because it was so wrong to admit what I liked and I knew what I liked. I was a masochist. I felt pain but from it and from the control I was under I felt excitement too. I had always been this way and been called freak and pervert, even by other lesbians. Now though I wasn't only living what was probably my deepest fetish it was so..normal..it was strange but the normality of each and every sick perversion in this community made me feel more accepted. I revelled in it and Pauline and Cindy must have sensed my joy as they each gave me one last good smack. I winced and cried with a sharp yelp as much as I enjoyed the helplessness, the control, the medical aesthetic. I wasn't a pain slut though and my ass was really sore.

"Ow" I said as Pauline helped me from my bed and to my feet, then down to my knees. I saw Cindy had already filled the food bowl.

"Eat up Ginnie its going to be a long and exhausting day." Pauline said

I did as told wolfing down the cubes which had a nice banal taste not to strongly flavoured or to bland.

I suckled from the tit of the water bottle Pauline offered looping up at her soft smiling face. Pauline was a mommy sub I decided. She like to be in control and boss the other girls around but also nurture us. Cindy on the other hand.

"Ah" I cried in irritation as Cindy pinched my ass signalling me to finish.

Cindy was definitely a sadist.

"Right lets get you cleaned up." Pauline said clipping the lead to my collar. Which I noticed fit nicely over the choker all slaves wore in this community.

I started to turn to the shower only for Pauline to tug me the other direction.

"No no in the morning patients go to the washroom for a deep clean inside and out." She said gleefully.

I grimaced at that remembering the painful enema Dr Carter had given me. Still I twitched my hips as I followed after Pauline admiring her shapely ass and smooth back which was exposed and accented by the thick rubber apron and long gloves. I crawled into the hallway I stopped for a moment in surprise.

I wasn't sure what I had been expecting but all down the hallway other patients were being led out of their rooms in the exact same manner as I. Each leashed and naked accompanied by a pair of nurses in green rubber aprons, long yellow gloves and transparent mask

There must have been at least 20 of them, most like me from what I could see showed red marks on their bottoms, from recent spankings probably identical to my own. They crawled along the clean corridor with their near naked escorts past other nurses at their station sipping coffee and preparing instruments and past a line of five women in white coats being briefed by Dr Kent who wore her hair up this morning. I followed as Pauline yanked me along but still marvelled at what I saw. At first I thought the patients were about two thirds women and a third male but then I spied a beautiful heavy breasted woman with a huge erection wobbling between his/her legs. Most looked scared or upset, a few seemed worried and no one looked happy. I had begun to sense that the clinic was a place of pain and humiliation for the slaves in this community.

We were led into a large room at the end of the hall labelled simply Showers. In plain white letters on a plain green sign. You saw signs like that in every medical facility in the world. The room though didn't look like a shower room it was large and square with at least 40 table showers lined up in rows of five each table seemed to be a self contained station with a series of cabinets underneath and an adjacent sink and counter. I was led to one of the tables and crawled up positioning myself on all fours my lead strapped to the latch at the head of a table.

'This is how dogs get cleaned at the vet.' I thought the realisation was drifting towards my stunned and overwhelmed mind. I quickly glanced around and saw that although only half the tables were full the nurses had lined the patients up next to each other. No doubt to increase efficiency and apparently to let them chit chat as they began to chitter to each other while their gloved hands molested their nude and semi restrained charges. I was at the end of the room so ahead of me was a blank wall, but next to me I saw a cute little brown haired girl with almond eyes and olive skin also being secured while on the other side was a fit man probably in his forties, his nipples pierced and his body decoratively tattooed. He wore a red gag in his mouth and his eyes were wild. My own eyes bulged as I saw the size of his massive cock straining against a chasity cage.

"Morning Pauline, Cindy." said a Nurse near the male.

"Morning Jody, Rufus is back then?" Pauline said turning on the nozzles that began to wash warm water over my crouching form.

"Yup pre-studing check up and evaluation. He is going to knock Tabby up." the blue eyed sweet voiced nurse said. As she scrubbed the males body with soap in the same fashion Cindy and Pauline began to lather mine.

"Oh wow, natural or artificial?" Cindy asked.

"You know Dr Kuml." One of the other nurses from another table chimed as she pushed her fingers into her female subjects ass causing the girl to squeal. "She always likes a good natural insemination."

I tried to anticipate the probing of my own orifices by soapy rubber fingers. I failed and also cried in pain. As Cindy's gloved fingers penetrated my ass.

"Ughhh ahh" I cried.

"Oh does she not like the ass?" One of the nurses working on the brown girl who also cried in pain.

"Just hasn't been properly trained yet." Cindy said adding a additional finger.

I clenched my hand and pressed my face into the cold table as she twisted and stretched while Pauline finished scrubbing me.

The water went off but the room was warm enough it didn't bother me. Then I saw next to me the male, Rufus they had called him his head down his ass up quivering tears in his eyes as the two nurses cruelly shoved a thick enema nozzle into him. I felt Pauline push me down and I complained knowing what was coming.

"AHHHH" I cried as the thick nozzle was forced into my tight ass.

"Shhhh." Pauline said stroking me "Remember to breath."

I did as she said wanting to please her. Oh no I thought as the warm water flooded into me. I was loving this again. Wanting to please Pauline, and feeling completely exposed. Yet the niggle at the back of my mind was not dismissed as easily as before. The girl next to me cried as the enema nozzle filled her, and she kept crying sobbing and sobbing. The nurses only response was to laugh and harshly pinch her nipples and labia.

"Oh a weak one you have there." Cindy commented.

I tried to focus on the conversation to distract from the horrible sensation flooding into my belly setting off awful cramps.

"Yes Sweetie is brand new off the farm shes here for her pre auction health check." One of the nurses playing with the girls nipples replied.

"Not worth much with that flat chest and skinny frame." Pauline observed

"Well we will see you know some mistresses have strange taste." The other nurse replied

I couldn't take the pressure any more and began to plead.

"Please Nurse Pauline this is killing me."

Pauline swatted my ass causing my cramps to magnify and me to cry out "AHHHH"

"Hush Ginnie you wont die it will only feel like you will." Pauline said

I gritted my teeth as the tears rolled down my cheek I glanced at the enema bag on the neighbouring table and wish I hadn't. It was so big.

"Does she really have pubic hair." Another nurse asked. I couldn't see who my eyes were now shut to try to hold back the pain and my tears.

"Oh yes they haven't shaved her yet. But we are going to today, you know how much Dr Kuml hates untidy pussys." A voice answered I couldn't tell if it was Pauline or Cindy I was in to much pain.

Finally the pressure eased and I felt Cindy working on the plug, but the pressure was still on my ass stretching me in a very painful way.

"Okay Ginnie now up on all fours." Pauline instructed her voice soft and soothing.

I did as I was told and positioned myself on all fours then let the nurses guide me to a squat over the end of the table were a large drain was. Cindy gingerly pulled the plug and let the milky white contents of the enema flush out of me.

I sighed in relief as the pressure on my belly eased and finally finished.

Around us many of the other slaves having released their own contents were being rinsed and then helped down from the table. Pauline and Ciny though had me go back to all fours and then flip over to my back.

"We are shaving you today Ginnie." Pauline said "You have a Physio profile, EKG, then we will need to take you down to Ward 5 for a full gynaecological and fertility assessment before your ductoscopy and colonoscopy. After that you will have a few hours to sleep before they present you to the board, and you will need the sleep."

I nodded mouth slack my eyes darting to where Cindy was mixing the soap and water in a bowl the straight edge razors gleaming on the small counter next to the cold shower table. Pauline and Cindy moved rapidly and impersonally lathering my pussy and to my suprise, legs and armpits with cream. They worked in unison Cindy starting from the top of my body Pauline from the bottom. They were very skillful, the straight edge razors gliding over my skin. I dared not move though but I shivered and my nipples hardened not just from my now drying skin but the obvious sharpness of the blades. My pubic hair had grown back in the few days since Dr Carter had quickly shorne me in the hotel room though that felt like a life time ago now Cindy and Pauline expertly scraped away the few budding hairs and then lathered my whole body with a sweet smelling cream which after a few minutes began to burn.

I tried to get up but Pauline pressed me back down.

"Na uh lay still."

I gasped in pain as they began rising me again the cool water feeling like ice on the fire of my skin.

Finally though it subsided. I noticed there were still a few patients being tended to in the shower room but most had been taken out. I was dried and led back to my room where I waited dutifully on my knees and Cindy and Pauline changed out of their shower uniforms and then helped me on a gurney.

They rolled me through the halls and along the way the banal perversion of the clinic continued to show itself, a group of nurses admiring and molesting a young well built man who was blushing profusely as he was weighed and measured. His turgid cock being roughly handled by the gathered group of women. Two girls in a exam room kissing passionately on a table, their bodies covered in wires and probes as a circle of medical personnel observed and poked and prodded them. Then we entered and area I recognized as heading back toward the Psych lab but this time turned down a corridor labelled Physio Lab.

A I was rolled through a door marked Physio 1 and my eyes widened at what I saw. The room was very large and looked like a combination of a gym and science lab. A wide wooden floor square dominated one corner taking up a quarter of the room, two full wall mirrors and a ballet bar completed the picture of a piece of a dance studio that had been deposited here. Three large lights the kind you would see in a surgical suit shone on the corner while all manner of sensors and cameras also scrutinised the empty space. Next to the dance corner was what looked like a corner of a gym with a treadmill and a weight lifting bench. The third corner of the room had a series of monitoring stations, cabinets and other equipment that was clearly meant to assess the subjects in the dance and fitness parts of the room. The final quarter of the room is where the nurses parked the gurney. It had what looked like gym lockers and a bench. I glanced around at the people in the room. I recognized Dr Sinn at once in her white lab coat a black sports crop top and workout spanks. There were three other women in the room busily preparing various things rather than nurses scrubs; they wore sports bras but no bottoms, their hairless clits and asses gleaming in the bright light as they worked. Again I noticed the subtle barcodes that seemed to be tattooed on all the slaves. I shook my head in astonishment of the scale of it all. They kept calling this a 'clinic' but it seemed to have the staff and facilities of a large hospital.

"Hi Ginnie sleep well?" Dr Sinn said perkily coming over and putting her stethoscope on.

Pauline and Cindy helped me sit up on the gurney and I nodded in reply.

"Yes Doctor Sinn."

Dr Sinn smiled "Good good."

The stethoscope felt cold as she pressed it to my skin listening intently. Her other hand drifted over to my nipple and began to gently play with it.

I gave intake of breath at the sensation and was chided to 'relax' by the doctor.

Dr Sinn went through the usual sounding checking my heart and lungs and then nodded.

"Okay Pauline and Cindy we have her from here." Dr Sinn said

The two nurses inclined their heads and left I turned back to see Dr Sinn inches from my face her fingers gently tweaking my nipples. She kissed me gently and I kissed her back.

She grabbed my wrist and lead me over to the wooden floor. Where her assistant waited statins at attention bare legs straight chest out there nipples poking through the sports bras.

"Okay girls" Dr Sinn said addressing her three assistants Ginnie is here for a full Pyshio work up, we have her weight and BDI from Dr Kent exam yesterday but for a successful profile we need a much more detailed assessment. So standard procedure flexibility measurement, resting heart, weights, and finally EKG."

Dr Sinn released my hand as the three assistant descended on me. They were all cute and young probably 19 or 20 fit and lean. I felt myself get wet as they took me and began urging me into position. First they had me stand as straight as I could while the took measuring tapes and rattled off my hip, bust, and limb length to Dr Sinn who made notes on her clip board. I was so focused on the gir measuring my hips her face very close to my freshly shaved pussy that I squeaked and jerked when another closed a pair of callipers over my nipple.

"Ginnie hold still." Dr Sinn chided.

"Sorry Doctor Sinn." I said sheepishly as the girl with the callipers winked at me before giving my nipple measurement to Dr Sinn.

"Okay lets stretch you out." One of the girls said

I wasn't sure what she meant then I found out they had me go through a series of stretches and poses pushing me to go as far as I could. Trying to touch my toes while standing then lying down. It wouldn't have been so flustering except the three girls were extremely handsy they deliberately let their hands linger over my body, brush against my tits, ass or near my pussy. I was already horny from the showers, but this was making it more unbearable. After the initial stretches. Dr Sinn took a weird canberra device that was on a track in the ceiling and used it to take pictures of me on the monitor behind her. I could see the pictures appearing with all sorts of lines and data measuring my flexibility. I squatted, bent, and pranced at her direction. They had me use the ballet bar. I blushed as Dr Sinn photographed me one leg on the bar, my arms stretched over my head, my body bare for all to see. Despite being fully naked constantly for a full day I wasn't use to it yet. I didn't know if I ever would be. I didn't try to cover myself but my cheeks flushed especially as Dr Sinn was not shy in commenting on how attractive I looked.

"Okay then time to see what you can lift." Dr Sinn said, swatting my ass.

I meekly walked over to the weight bench where two of the nurses were setting up the bar. The third rubbed my body down with disinfectant and began attaching probes to my chest. The heart rate monitor began to beep illustrating my anxiety.

"Lets start her with 40." Dr Sinn said

I was pushed back on the bar, my hands grasping the rough surface. Dr Sinns assitance taking one more chance to tweak my nipples.

"Oh we almost forgot the subdural probe." Dr Sinn said innocently holding up a pink ribbed dildo with wires coming off it.

I felt me legs lifted up and I held onto the bar for stability as two assistants lifted them off the floor and almost over my head rolling me back.

The third dripped warm lubricant over my ass and I cringed.

"Dr please." I gasped but it was too late.

Dr Sinn tested the flexibility of my ass at first then cruelly shoved the probe inside causing me to cry out as it painfully stretched me.

"We will need to punish you later Ginnine for your exceptionally poor discipline." Dr Sinn said slapping my still exposed ass with a SMACK.

I cried in pain as the nurses lowered me feet down and I heard a click. The bar above me released. I caught the sudden weight and pushed it up until it clicked reliving me of the burden.

"Very good 60." Dr Sinn said

I was ready this time or tried to be as again I caught the weight of the bar. My breast jiggled and the probes pulled on my naked skin as I slid the bar back up my mind focused not on the weight but on the dildo stretching my poor ass and the wetness between my legs.