The Black Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"90." I managed it

"120"

"140"

"160"

By the time she said '180' I was spent the weight was to much. I struggled to get it off of me.

"I..I.." I cried, gasping for breath.

Then suddenly grinning wickedly Dr Sinn raised a box with a red button/

"Sorry Ginnie but we need you to push yourself." She said pressing the button.

The shock coursed through me from my ass through my vagina up to my tits.

"Ahhh..ughhhh I can do...ughhh" I cried and grunted as I pushed the weight off of me.

The machine clicked.

"190" Dr Sinn said

I couldn't do it I couldn't. Pain coursed through my vagina and I reached down with all my strength and pushed. The pain from the metal implement lodged snuggly in my pussy subsided but it was replaced by a new pain as my muscles cried out in agony.

"Ahhhhh" my voice added to the anguish my body felt. Sweat had begun to trickle from my pores and I blinked away the salty burning sensation as I pushed harder.

Click. Please I though please let that be it.

"195"

I couldn't, I just couldn't the shock ripped through me again.

"Ahhhhh, AGGGGHHHHHH!!!" I screamed unreservedly as the pain overwhelmed me, but I couldn't lift it.

The shock seemed to go on forever though it was probably just a minute. Finally it subsided. Dr Sinns assistant pulled the weight off me and one whipped my face the cool cloth feeling good on my skin.

Dr Sinn was nodding as she marked her clipboard.

"Very nice Ginnie now up on the bike with you."

I was spent and I tried to shake my head.

The assistant grabbed me and forced me roughly over the weight bench my face touching the floor my ass in the air.

SMACK!!"

I cried

"SMACK"

"Being a slave requires instant and total obedience." Dr Sinn intoned gravely as her hand landed another blow on my bare reddining ass.

"SMACK"

"I am sorry doctor." I cried tear streaming down my cheeks.

There was a pop and pressure on my bottom eased as the butt plug was pulled out, but my relief was short lived.

"I think we need to upgrade you to a size three." Dr Sinn said

"Ahhhhh" I cried as I felt the much larger plug pushing against my tight bottom.

"AGGGGHHH, AHHHHH Please Doctor PLEASE!." I cried but to no avail.

"And now for your pussy." Dr Sinn said.

I wailed but it was useless the assistant pinned me down. I felt there hands grasping the interior of my bum cheeks and pulling my pussy open.

"And" Dr Sinn said

Oh it was big it felt like a fist

"Ahhhh"

"We" Dr Sinn practically sang the words in harmony to my cries of pain.

"AHHHH UGGHHHH TO BIG." I shouted

"Go!" Dr Sinn cried triumphantly as the plug slid into me

I was bawling in pain tears and sweat running down my face as the assistant hauled me upwards, one tied my hair behind my head which was a small relief as it had been getting into my tear stained eyes.

They pushed and dragged me to the exercise bike and I climbed on. The pain was still pronounced especially when I sat down but I grunted and endured it. Especially as it was making me feel excited again. Dr Sinn smiling smugly as she watched me be arranged on the bike really helped to fire me up also. I thought again about what she had said the previous day. I guess I was a slave slut. The assistants giggles as they strapped my hands to the handlebars and my feet to the pedals. One of them roughly shoved an oxygen mask over my face. I felt something rubbery and firm press against my mouth and I bit down. It was a nipple inside the mask. It filled my whole mouth but I found it was blowing air.

I felt a sting from the probe in my pussy and on instinct started to pedal.

I could hear the heart monitor beeping, but other than that I had nothing to look at except Dr Sinn and the assistant smirking faces. I could feel the plugs in my body pushing on my horniness but unable to get all the way there.

I pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

Dr Sinn just watched and nodded causing the plugs to zap me whenever I began to slow

Sweat began to sting my eyes.

My naked body began to shine under the lights.

Dam it I thought cutting through the exhaustion I just want to fuck.

I pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

Surely we had to be coming to the end. My legs were burning it fetl like I had been on here for hours. But whenever I started to slow. ZAP!

So I pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

And pedalled

I couldn't take it anymore the zaps couldn't make me go on my legs stopped moving even as I writhed in pain.

Dr Sinn nodded, marking her clipboard.

"Well done Ginnie, now girls give her a release then send her back they are expecting her in Ward 5."

The three assistants unstrapped me and pulled me from the bike. My muscles felt dead and I was unable to move or stand. Two of them pulled the leads and probes from me while the third helped me stay upright on the chair.

Then they pulled me to a mat on the wooden floor. Two of them sat me up supporting me with their bodies and pulled my legs apart, while the third, the cutest of the three with blonde hair, blue eyes and a button nose pulled on elbow length yellow gloves.

"Breath," she said, pulling the plugs from my bottom and pussy at once.

"Ughh" I cried as she raised an eyebrow then smiled. She lifted the bra which had been concealing her firm tits and my breath caught. Then began fingering my pussy. Two fingers I cried out in pleasure then three.

Okay I thought

Then two fingers entered my bottom.

I lost my sense of control as my lust overtook me but the relief from having the plugs removed was replaced by a new sensation of fullness and the blondes rubber gloves fully entered my orifices. She was double fisting me, something I had only heard about but never experienced. I writhed in pain and agony but was unable to pull away as the other two women held me firmly.

I gritted my teeth and was surprised as the orgasm didnt creep up so much as it broke loose like a dam. I felt my skin go warm as it came out all at once.

"Ahhh Ahhhh" I cried

"She is squirting Doctor." The blond said

She was right my fluids were gushing out of me onto the mat and I was writhing in agony and pleasure.

The blond didn't stop she pushed her fist into me and pulled in a rhythmic fashion it was to much to bear and I screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I must have fainted because when I came to I was back in my room laying on a rubber sheet. Pauline and Cindy were hovering over me soaping my body with warm wet sponges.

"Oh..." I said

But Pauline put still dry her finger on my lips and smiled.

"Relax Ginie, you had a big workout." she said.

"That was insane." I managed to mutter despite myself.

Pauline and Cindy nodded.

"The Physio test pushes you to your physical and sexual limit." Cindy said

"You really impressed Dr Sinn." Pauline said "You might want to be careful, if you keep doing this well the doctors will start to fight over you."

"Why is that a bad thing?" I asked luxuriating in the warm softness of the sponges.

Cindy and Pauline looked at each other. Then glanced at the door. Pauline spoke in a soft whisper.

"Because they own us, we are play things to them. Its bad enough when you belong to one, but when you get passed around." Pauline shuddered. "There is no limit to what they can imagine, and no limit to how they can make you suffer."

I knew she was trying to warn me but all I could feel was excitement.

I was relieved from the sponge bath, but despite my blackout orgasm I could feel my horniness creeping back. As Puline and Cindy soft hands ran over my body lingering on my breast and pussy. Finally they dried me and I felt my eyes growing heavy, but they shot opened wider as Pauline and Cindy began to drape a rubber sheet over me from my neck down. I looked up at Pauline with curious eyes but she just shushed me and proceeded to tuck the sheet tightly around me. They rolled me from the room down the hall way thus cocooned. It was arousing for sure but also I was a little nervous, up until now the clinic hadn't been anything I couldn't handle, but then I saw the sign Ward 5 Surgical WIng. My pulse quickened and my throat tightened as my eyes darted around. The rooms we were passing were clearly labelled. Operating Room 1, Breast Enhancement Lab, Testicle adjustment Lab.

Pauline and Cindy began to turn the gurney into a room labelled Gynolocial Theatre 3.

The room was terrifying, thats the only way to describe it.

A black gynaecological surgical table sat in the middle of the room illuminated by four overhead lights. The floor and walls were tiled with a sickly green colour which only make the table stand out more starkly. Heart rate monitors, blood oxygen units and a gynaecological microscope flanked the table along with several trays of instruments, all covered with light blue cloths. Six women ringed the table, four in blue rubber dresses with blue caps white mask and elbow length yellow gloves and two in the same outfit but coloured red for the clothes and black for the gloves.

Pauline and Cindy parked me next to the table and I felt my breathing quicken as I continued to look at the room, real fear creeping into my stomach. At the same time something else I couldn't banish no matter how much my rational mind tried to fight it. There was an excitement in the very bottom of my chest. I felt my naked skin under the rubber blanket, my nipples pressing into the material and its heavy fabric pressing down on my pubis. These women were going to treat me like their little play thing, put me on that table and expose every inch of me while their gloved hands did painful humiliating things to me. The terror and excitement mixed in my chest to cause a thrilling exhilaration along with it a sense of helplessness and submission that only increased my excitement. The nurses had said something to Pauline and Cindy while I was distracted by my introspection. The two nurses I was now familiar with turned and left. Pauline briefly squeezing my shoulder reassuringly before she did. Gloved hands took me blanket and all and laid me on the table as the gurney was rolled away. The lights shown brightly and I was stunned to see a mirror on the ceiling letting me view everything that was happening. Including myself cocooned in the green blanket my hair spilling out around my head.

The masked faced loomed over me staring down with firm disdain. I could see one of the red masked figures was Dr Kuml her eyes watching me intently. I didn't recognize the other red clad figure, but she had the most intense blue eyes contrasted by her oriental features and porcelain skin. The blue eyed woman who I guessed was Dr Kantwell spoke her voice firm and commanding.

"Secure her." she said

One of the nurse yanked the blanket away roughly revealing my pale body, heavy breast and curvy form. There hands seized me and began strapping me to the table.

I didn't resist but my breath remained quick. Dr Kuml took my face in one of her gloved hand and lowered her mask.

"Are you not frightened Ginnie?"

"No Doctor Kuml." I answered honestly "This is for my own good. I am a slave. I belong to the doctors. They know what's best for me."

Doctor Kuml smiled and kissed me on the face gently. Her lips were soft and warm and as they pressed on mine I felt the straps tightening. My limbs were trapped and I was pinned like a butterfly. Dr Kuml withdrew, pulling her mask up.

"Gag her." She ordered the nurses.

Strong yellow gloved hands seized my mouth and pulled it open a black ball gag was shoved in and I bit into it.

Dr Kantwell hovered into view her mask also down.

"Hello Ginnie. You have created quite the stir among the nurses and staff. It is rare we get a feral so obedient, even eager to be put under our care." She smiled wickedly "I still remember when your friend Pauline underwent her induction exam. She screamed and cried and tried to run. We had to force her onto this table. Oh, it was delicious." She delicately pulled up the mask as I heard the clatter of instruments.

"Now you were a nurse in the vanilla world so you are going to understand what we will be doing to you, but as much as your warped little brain might be excited you need to accept it will be very painful. We do not use anaesthetic on slaves, except local for more intense procedures. This is because slaves need to know their place, they are not people and they are not even animals they are our toys that we can do what we want to."

My eyes grew wide as she spoke and fear began to overtake my senses. I started to pull against the straps but I knew it was useless. Probes were being attached across my body by the nurses and I felt the table begin to move I was sat up a bit and able to see between my widely splayed legs I looked down at Dr Kuml sitting between my legs rubbing her gloved hands togethers as the lights shown on my bare and vulnerable pussy.

Did I really want this I thought.

My mind pulled in two directions, the fear for the first time since I got here making it a fairer fight.

I heard the beeping of the machines, and Dr Kantwell reached out and began to fondle my breast not in a professional or clinical way, but very sexually letting her hands massage and rub my tits while her fingers played with my nipples.

"Oh yes she is getting wet." Dr Kuml said mockingly

It was true I was despite everything I couldn't help but feel the excitement of living out my deepest and darkest fetish. The fetish I had shown no one ever except Dr Carter. I spied a camera in the corner of the room, its red light watching me.

I focused on that and began to relax.

Dr Carter was watching, Dr Sinn was watching Dr Kent. I looked up at Dr Kantwell and Dr Kuml being a good subject would please them, and I belonged to them. I embraced that thought fully and let it fill me the heart rater monitor began to slow.

Dr Kuml held up a large chrome speculum and the nurses dripped lubricant on my pussy. I sucked in air as the speculum touched my flesh and sighed as it slid into me.

"Well well." Dr Kantwell said somewhat surprised "They were not lying."

"No they were not." Dr Kuml said "A ideal specimen, I will make 50 like her."

She took out a probe and pushed it into me. I cried out in pain and bit into the gag.

"Nurse sterilise her tits lets get this ductoscopy finished while Dr Kuml examines her ovaries.

I tried to calm myself but the restraints and the gag were making my animal brain feel more and more helpless. I tried to think using the rational part of my brain to drown out the fear.

Okay a ductoscopy was a minimally invasive examination of the milk ducts it shouldnt be to bad, and Dr Kuml was checking my ovaries I could see her closely examining my open vagina in the mirror above me. I relaxed a bit, but then stiffened as Dr Kuml began preparing a long sharp probe.

Meanwhile a nurse spread a sickly brown disinfectant across my chest. I froze my heart turning to ice remembering what Dr Kantwell had said. No anaesthesia, not even a local. This was going to hurt badly, I realised.

I whimpered in fear and heard the doctors chuckle at my fear.

"Now that is a more normal response. I was beginning to fear she was insane." Dr Kantwell said positioning the long needle probe next to my breast.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' I screamed through the gag as it penetrated me biting my flesh. It was joined by a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and I realised Dr Kuml was using her probe as well.

"Oh Ginnie, a very healthy breast we have here." Dr Kantwell said cheerfully as she manoeuvred the probe. I bit the gag hard to endure the pain and tried to focus my mind on what was happening.

"Brilliant pair of ovaries, I will extract eggs for the lab, but should be highly fertile." Dr Kuml said.

"Excellent, we will go ahead and install an IUD to prevent menstruation." Dr Kantwell replied manoeuvring the probe as she did.

"Ducts are fully developed on the right breast. With a correct course of hormones, production could begin immediately." Dr Kantwell said

"I think she would be an excellent cow." Dr Kuml said

Dr Kantwell sighed "Me too but her sexuality, intelligence and obedience scores are too high I think it will be nurse training."

"Shame" Dr Kuml said "Well she might flunk."

I was crying as the doctors chatted.

Looking up into the bright lights and the mirror showing my naked helpless form fully exposed and displayed for the doctor's pleasure.

"We could alway vote together." Dr Kantwell said preparing a needle for my other breast. I cringed as she stuck it in, crying into the gag.

"After you screwed me on Cynthia." Dr Kuml said removing the speculum and roughly pushing three fingers into my Vagina. "I dont think so."

"Well I am sorry, but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up." Dr Kantwell replied

"Nothing for it. I suppose we will get to play with her quite a bit and in a few years it will probably be time. Of course if you..?" Dr Kuml said

"No." Dr Kantwell replied.

"But you could." Dr Kuml said pleading her thumb massaging my clit causing me pleasure despite the pain.

"I said no. I am not messing up her IUD." Dr Kantwell said with finality.

Dr Kuml huffed through her mask. "Well okay then."

Dr Kantwell withdrew the probe from my breast letting the nurses clean it up, positioned herself between my legs.

"Now lets have a look here." Dr Kantwell practically purred.

Dr Kantwell's gloved hands pulled my labia apart as she peered into my now very exposed vagina. Her hands were firm, but gentle it made me shiver in anticipation. As Dr Kantwell probed my vagina Dr Kuml took a measuring tape and pulled it across my hips nodding as she did so.

"Good birthing hips on her, we really should try to get our hands on her. She would be a perfect fit for our departments." Dr Kuml said

But Dr Kantwel didn't seem interested; she had pulled the microscope between my legs and was peering into it.

"Her elasticity is very high even considering her recent use, bruising is minimal."

As Dr Kantwell spoke a Nurse jotted what she said down on a clipboard.

I felt her hands probing me again and could see as she was stretching and massaging my labia.

"Labia is well formed, no unwanted extensions."

Then her gloved fingers began to gently probe my clitoris and despite myself, the pain and fear I was feeling I let out a rasp of breath.

"Oh my, yes clitoris is very well developed and highly responsive, now let's have a closer look. Clitoral retractor nurse."

Dr Kantwell took the shiny chrome instrument from the Nurse holding it up so I could see it gleaming under the surgical lights. Slowly her gloved hands gently pushed my clitoralhood back and slid the cold instrument into it. I withered in pain but the straps held me firmly.

"Hmmm yes swelling has gone down but still sufficient enlargement. Patient how does this feel?"

Her fingers gently massaged my exposed organ waves of pleasure through my body. I moaned through my gag in obvious pleasure.

"Hmm excellent now this?"

The doctor pinched the clit with a pair of forceps and it hurt oh it hurt.

"MMMMMMHHHH" I cried into the gag.

Dr Kantwell left the forceps clamped on my clit as she continued her exam. First inserting her fingers one two then finally three into my pussy. The pain dulled but didn't diminish and left me with a mixed with pleasure as I writhed on the table.

"Yes very healthy, very. Now lets get her implanted."

I felt relief as the forceps and clitoral retractor were removed but then the chill as a cold chrome speculum reentered me.

I saw a tray rolled next to Dr Kantwell and on it was a IUD.

Ice went through my veins as Dr Kantwell began to work. I had seen the procedure done before but never experienced it. Why would I need birth control after all? I felt the cold probing as she used the instruments to open my vagina then a tug and push at my cervix which became a pinch that grew worse and worse. I started to cry out in pain, instinctively trying to move away from the source of my growing agony.