The Black Rose Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...helped me?"

"Of course I did. I got some nice soft leaves and got you all cleaned up." She giggled, then added, "Your man-thing liked it, got all nice and stiff, just like Poppa's does when he and Momma couple."

Well, this was embarrassing. "I guess all I can say is thank you again for taking such good care of me, Daisy." Black Rose was moving around tying the flaps shut on the entrance and windows, so it looked like it was time for bedding down. Sure enough, Daisy lifted the bearskin covering I was under and slid in beside me. I turned on my side, facing her.

"Can you show me how to kiss now, Adam?" I could hear noises coming from the other end of the room. It sounded like Haggerty and Black Rose were wasting no time getting reacquainted. Trying to ignore their passionate sounds, I moved in close and put my arms around Daisy. Or tried to, anyway, as she was a big girl, and my arms could only reach around part way.

Moving up so we were face to face, I instructed her to close her eyes, and she complied. Then I pressed my lips to hers gently and lovingly. At first, she seemed uncertain and kept her lips stiff, but then they softened and she began to respond in kind. Then she stopped and pulled away for a moment. "This is nice, Adam. Can we kiss again?"

I let her know the answer in no uncertain terms, "Sure, Daisy. You're kind of good at kissing!" I wasn't lying, her lips were soft and warm...and inviting.

Maybe it was the fact I hadn't had a kiss since I visited a brothel in Seattle last year, but I was really enjoying it. I could feel myself getting hard beneath the bearskin, and the feel of my firm manhood pressing against the fur of her abdomen was enticing me.

Haggerty and Black Rose were really getting into their engagement, and I felt my manly urges start to surge. But Daisy was, for all intents and purposes, young and inexperienced. I didn't want to force myself on her.

I asked her, "Daisy, can I lay on top of you?"

"Will it hurt your leg?"

My leg was very tender, but not enough to dissuade me. "I think I'll be fine," I said reassuringly.

With that, she rolled onto her back and I pushed myself up so my face was on her boobies. I began to kiss and suck her huge nipples and she giggled, so I asked, "Does that feel good?"

She laughed, "Yeah, it feels good, but you're not a baby. Why are you playing with my milkers?"

I struggled with how to explain this. "Well, I like your milkers and it makes me happy to play with them. Do you want me to stop?" I took one nipple and gently teased it with my teeth.

She gasped with pleasure, then answered, "No, Adam, don't stop. I think I like it." With Haggerty and Black Rose now loudly joined like a twin-backed locomotive, it was increasingly difficult to resist my urges and deflower my tall paramour, but she'd been a kind caretaker to me. I felt I owed it to her to keep my urges at bay for now, and just continue to play with her nipples.

Finally, she stopped me. "Adam, I feel funny." She took my hand and placed it on the fur over her mound. Even without my fingers exploring her, I could feel the heat and wetness there.

"That's your body wanting to couple," I explained.

"Oh! Do you want to couple with me then?" I reached down and parted her massive thighs, and the smell of her sex juices. I felt my lust surge, but still resisted rushing things.

"I'd like that very much, Daisy, but is this your first time?"

"Yes."

"It may hurt a bit to start with, but don't panic. It will pass soon enough."

I shifted around and kissed her lips again as I entered her. She gasped and tensed for a moment, but then relaxed. Her warm and juicy lady tunnel felt heavenly on my johnson, and the feel of her fur under my hands as I stroked her shoulders and arms was indescribable.

"Does this feel good, Daisy?"

"Really good, Adam. It was only uncomfortable for a second." I thought to myself that deflowering her with my regular-sized member was probably a lot less of an ordeal than if I'd been a full-grown male Sasquatch with a massive tool doing the deed.

I started to move in and out, and she made a cooing pleasure noise. I increased my tempo, and her cooing also increased. Her mother was howling now, as Haggerty groaned out his climax, "Ohhhhhhh, Rose, I love you!"

Then suddenly, they became silent and the only noise in the room was Daisy crooning out her pleasure as I moaned mine. Suddenly, my golden girl stiffened and shrieked in response to what I was assuming was her first-ever climax.

I, however, was not done. Trying to be a gentle lover, I'd held off on my finish until Daisy had hers, but now my waiting was over. I unleashed my passion and humped her like a stallion. My release was quick in arriving, and I made a rather hefty deposit in her female parts. As I lay exhausted across her warm soft form, I took pride at my own sexual prowess; although Daisy was significantly taller and stronger than me, I nonetheless had wooed her and made her my conquest. She was now my prize and my treasure, and I hoped it wouldn't be the last time in the days that followed. Kissing her softly one last time, I relaxed and allowed sleep to claim me.

Morning came too soon, and I was abruptly awakened by Black Rose's lifting of the bearskin, inspecting our sleeping bodies and noticing the virginal blood staining my member and the fur between Daisy's legs. Black Rose reached down and touched Daisy's blood-matted fur, then sniffed her fingers. Then, to my shock, she reached down and touched my manhood, stroked it lightly, then sniffed her fingers again and gave a soft grunt of approval. Since she didn't rip my throat out, I took this as a positive sign.

She surprised me even more by reaching down and gently fondling my balls, then rubbed Daisy's belly. If you think this was in any way sexual, you'd be sadly mistaken. I know Haggerty loved Black Rose and she meant me no harm, but having this 8-foot-tall full-blooded Sasquatch woman inches from my face and examining me was intimidating as hell.

Rose's fur was rough and coarse like horsehair, not soft and fine like her daughter's. Her scent was harsh and strong in a very sweaty, earthy way, not nearly as pleasant as Daisy's. I could see the muscles rippling in her arms and chest as she moved, and sensed their power. It was plain she could rip me to shreds with her bare hands if she chose to.

She lowered the bearskin, softly caressed Daisy's face and then mine. I was getting the impression that she approved of my mating with her daughter. She gave a soft chuffing sound, then went outside via the entry portal. Just then Daisy's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled. Her smile more closely resembled a grimace, like a wolf baring its teeth, but there was no mistaking her intent.

Her first words of the day were, "Adam, can we do the kissing again?" I leaned down and obliged with a soft quick one, then stood and tested my wounded leg. Although it was tender it felt much better, due no doubt to the tender care of my gentle giant lover.

"I have to go outside and relieve myself," I told her as I crawled out from under the bearskin.

"I'll come with you," she said and followed my naked form outside. I grabbed a few leaves and headed a few feet into the surrounding forest, her following close behind.

Then I felt her slap my hand hard. I know she was trying to be gentle, but given her strength, it stung, nonetheless. I cried out, "Hey! What was that for?"

Daisy's expression was remorseful to say the least, and she held up a handful of moss and leaves to me. "I'm sorry, Adam. Those leaves were bad. They were rough and had stickers in them, I didn't want you to hurt yourself. These are much better." Sure enough, when I used them to clean myself, I felt cool and refreshed for once.

I'd never stopped to look closely at the leaves I used before, even after that time I'd accidentally grabbed some leaves that had poison oak mixed in. In her own way, Daisy was definitely making my life better.

She squatted next to me and did her business, then we walked down to a nearby creek together to drink. I stayed on the shore, but she proceeded to wade in and splash around like a child. Sitting there with my toes in the water and my ass in the sandy shore, I watched Daisy gleefully splash about, still wearing the remnants of my shirt. I sensed something warm in me shifting.

I'd been independent for so long that I'd grown numb to my loneliness. Now, thanks to that damned bear trap, I became aware of my loneliness or more accurately, the lack of it. To the eyes of a common man, this female creature would look like a frightful beast. To my eyes, she was my caretaker, my lover...and my mate. My emotions -- affection combined with passion - surged, and despite the chill morning air, I felt myself stiffening.

She came out of the stream, water dripping off her blonde pelt, and I tackled her, the two of us landing on a pile of leaves. At first, she appeared confused and frightened despite my smaller size, until she realized I was being playful. I climbed on top of her and kissed her. "I want you, Daisy," was about all I could muster as I pushed her thighs apart and rubbed my inflamed member on her slit.

She didn't say anything, instead, she spread her legs wider and kissed me frantically. With a thrust of my hips, I penetrated her. Unlike the previous night's gentle explorations, in the morning light we coupled frantically. Her cries of pleasure quickly evolved into howls of lust similar to the sounds of her mother's passions. I released my seed, but since I was still rigid, I continued plunging into her until I finally softened. Her groans and screams eventually became grunts and moans of satisfaction, and she wrapped her long arms around me. Feeling her warmth under my body, I dozed off.

I awoke to the feeling of being carried. Daisy was carrying me into the stream, letting it wash over me before bringing me back to shore. While I slept, she'd slipped away and picked some berries for breakfast, which she insisted on feeding me one at a time. Once upon a time passing through Chicago on my way to the West I'd visited the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition, and saw a painting of some Roman emperor being fed grapes by a servant. I thought to myself that this must be what he felt like.

Then, Daisy asked me a question that shocked me. "Adam, am I prettier than my Momma?"

It struck me that this question must be a universal one between mothers and daughters; as a boy I was friends with a family next door and the daughter, who was sweet on me, asked me the same thing! I was quite confused at the time. Since her mother was quite pretty and with me being only 8, I didn't know what to say. Unlike then, there was zero doubt in my mind now.

"Your father might not agree, but to me you are much prettier than your mother." She seemed pleased by that, and pulled me into her lap. I didn't mind this, but given her strength it wouldn't have mattered if I did mind it. I used this to my advantage and kissed a nipple, since it wasn't far from my face. She shuddered with pleasure, then hit me with another shocker.

"After Poppa and Mommy finish coupling, he tells her he loves her. Do you love me, Adam?" I gave her nipple another long suckle, and she gasped in pleasure again. I felt myself hardening once more, so I moved around and gently pushed her on her back again, slipping inside her. As she was still filled with my seed from earlier, I slipped right in.

I began slowly pumping her, kissed her and confessed, "I do love you, Daisy. I've never had anyone take such good care of me." Her happy whimpers soon became bellows of joy, and I realized that if we kept this up, civilization be damned, I might never want to leave. I released in her for the 3rd time in the last few hours, and it was so intense I shuddered for a while after it was over.

We lay together blissfully basking on the shore for a while, until Haggerty came walking up. Ignoring my nakedness and the obvious copulation Daisy and I had recently shared, he was all business. "Black Rose just told me she seen something while she was hunting, I think you and me need to go take a look."

As Daisy and I followed him back to the plank house to get my clothes and boots, he explained. "Up past the twin waterfalls, she says she saw a dead body. Says he was partially eaten, but she could tell he wasn't Shoshone, and dressed in blue cloth. That means either a Union Army uniform, or someone wearing Levi work pants like a miner or a trapper. It's half-day's walk from here to the waterfall, then an hour west to a big redwood tree that was struck by lightning. I propose we set out early tomorrow morning."

"What about Daisy and Black Rose? Will they be coming with us?"

"Rose is close to having that baby, and I'd prefer she have it in the plank house, not in the woods. She wasn't worried about it because her kind have been giving birth in the forest for generations, but I pointed out it was my baby, too, so she's agreed to stay here. As for Daisy, I'm of a mind she stays here." Daisy oddly stepped behind me, as if I were more capable of protecting her than she was of protecting me. This was hardly the case, but I held up my hands to stop him.

"Haggerty, I appreciate the fact you're her father, but Daisy, well," I weighed my words carefully here, "Daisy's with me now. I don't want to be away from her, even for one night."

The old man chuckled, then said "Son, I'm mighty glad you got feelings for my daughter, I truly am. I expect you hate being away from her as much as I hate being away from my Black Rose. But to be honest, Black Rose needs her. This pregnancy ain't like the last one. Rose was 18 years younger then, and a lot stronger. She's older now, gets tuckered out faster these days." He looked up at his daughter.

"Daisy, I know you love being with your man, but Momma needs you here to help her out. Will you stay for her sake?" Daisy looked down at her father and nodded her head.

"Yes, Poppa," was all she said.

The rest of the day, Haggerty caught a couple of rabbits in a snare for stew, then smoked some meat for our trip. Daisy and I, meanwhile, spent the time roaming through the forest hunting berries and nuts to take on the trip. We got separated for a while, but to my delight when I found her it was in a clearing, kneeling in a bed of leaves.

Her furry blonde bottom was thrust upwards, exposing her sex which was still swollen from our activity down by the stream. I didn't have to ask what she wanted; I quickly mounted her, and once again we filled the forest with the joyful cries of our coupling. Afterwards we lay face to face in the leaves. I kissed her and whispered, "I do love you, Daisy. I promise I won't let anyone feed me berries except you."

We kissed a bunch more times, then went back to the plank house and had our supper, then bedded down for the night. Black Rose must not have been feeling well; for the first time since she'd returned from her hunt, she and Haggerty didn't couple. Instead, they just lay together quietly.

Daisy, however, was a different story. As soon as I got under the bearskin with her, she took my manhood into her mouth. While delighted, I had to ask, "Daisy, what are you doing?"

"I seen Momma do this a bunch of times. She says it makes Poppa happy, so I wanted to see if I could make you happy. Does this make you happy?"

I chuckled, my manhood now at full hardness, and told her, "Oh, yes, very happy!" She proceeded to lick and suck on my stiffness with vigor, and I must confess this time it was my turn to howl with pleasure. Before I released, though, I pushed her onto her back and entered her again, filling her femaleness with my seed for the fourth time today. The rest of the night, she held me close in her arms as we slept, as if fearing I'd somehow try to flee. At this juncture, nothing could have been further from the truth. I loved having her next to me.

The next morning, Haggerty shook my shoulder to wake me up. Gently prying myself out from the warmth of Daisy's embrace, I savored a final whiff of her scent, mixed with the smell of our juices from the previous night. Reluctantly, I dressed and followed Haggerty out of the plank house, and we headed north.

The terrain was a little rougher than we expected, so by the time we reached the lighting-scarred redwood tree, the light was beginning to fade. The body was easy enough to find though, thanks to a bright yellow bandanna around the corpse's neck. Because of it, I also knew right away who it was: my ex-partner Fred Dobbs.

Judging by the blood on the shirt and the deep scratch marks on his ribs, a bear must have got him. It sure looked like ol' Fred didn't last long before he bled out, then just laid here for a couple of months. It looked like the wolves, coyotes and bobcats had finished off the tastiest parts of the poor bastard. Given how he'd cheated me, I figured he got just what was coming to him. Still, Haggerty and I buried what was left of the poor sap. It was the only right thing to do.

By the time we finished burying Dobbs, the sun had set so we made a fire, pulled out our bedrolls and called it a day. My sleep was fitful; I kept dreaming about mounting Daisy. When I woke up, I discovered I'd jizzed myself during the night. Thanks to all the coupling I'd done with Daisy, for the first time in three decades I'd had a wet dream. I shook my head, thinking we couldn't get back home soon enough. I really missed having Daisy in my bed.

Once the sun was up, after we'd eaten some of our provisions for breakfast we took a good look around. That's when we saw the partially-eaten body of a donkey, with several oilcloth bundles he'd been carrying scattered next to him. Unwrapping them, we found gold-panning equipment, some clothes, and best of all, several cloth bags filled with gold nuggets! It was the gold Fred had stolen from me, now returned to its rightful owner.

Since Dobbs was now dead, I felt it was only fair that I split it 50/50 with Haggerty, since he and his daughter had saved my life. He thanked me, but wanted no part of it; he told me having gold meant complications, and he liked his simple life just fine. We walked in silence for a while, but I could tell something was bothering him. Finally, about 5 miles from the plank house he told me what was on his mind.

"Now that you got all that gold, I figure you're set for life. You don't have to stay in the forest no more. You can go live in Seattle, San Francisco, or even New York and live like a king."

I told him, "Honestly, it's still sinking in, I haven't given it any thought, but I suppose you're right, I could do that."

His face darkened. "What about Daisy? You just goin' to leave my daughter here? You know damned well she couldn't go live in a city. People would stare and ridicule her on account of her size, and her looks. You could dress her to cover a lot of it up, but a dress can't hide her height, her feet, her hands, or her face. She'd be a freak amongst those people."

I nodded my head in agreement. "I suppose all that you said is true, Andrew." I think that was the first time I called him by his first name instead of his last. I hope he took it as a sign of respect. "See, I figure I'll have to make a trip to Seattle to exchange the gold for cash and put most of it in a bank account for the future, but I don't plan on staying there. I lived in Richmond, Virginia for a while after the war ended, and hated it. So much noise, way too crowded, swindlers on every corner, plus every vice and bad habit ever created, easily available. So no, I don't like city living." Haggerty nodded and seemed less troubled now, but he was still in a dark mood.

"When you go to the city, a good-looking guy like you will have every kind of gold-digger and loose woman on the prowl to sink their claws in. All them skinny women will be wearing tight corsets that push they tiddies way up and all kinds of Jezebel make-up like lipstick and rouge. That's a lot of temptation, Adam. Daisy don't compare with them. I'm feared you'll forget all about her. My baby girl may be tall and strong, but inside she's young and sweet with a tender heart. She loves you, son. If you go to Seattle and decide not to come back, it'll crush her."