The Black Stone Pt. 02

Story Info
Collette and Mark continue their strange journey.
2.7k words
4.34
12.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Black stone, Sexual confusion Pt 2. You really need to find the original story to fully understand this story. I really would appreciate your comments, good or bad!

*****

Mark awoke in the early hours, feeling hot with a bad belly ache and a very uncomfortable feeling between his legs. As he started to emerge from the realms of sleep he also realized that the bed was wet and his pussy ached. Fumbling for the bedside light he woke Collette, as the light came on he saw that there was a large patch of blood on the mattress, "what the fuck" was all he could say.

Collette erupted into a fit of giggles and said, "welcome to the world of womanhood". He was having a period and occupying this body any longer did not appeal! Running into the lounge he located his bag and eventually the stone. Running back to the bedroom he pointed the stone at Collette and rubbed the mark on the stone. As he felt the weight on his chest he smiled as the blackness engulfed him.

As Mark came around he slowly opened his eyes and was relieved to see Collette opposite him. As his mind started to clear Collette also came around and stumbled off to the bathroom. Mark tried to follow her but he still felt very groggy so he sat in a chair and waited. When Collette returned she had showered and had a small towel wrapped around her waist.

Mark noticed the look of deep fear etched in her face as she said, "so now what" and started to cry, Mark replied "I don't know but I'm feeling horny so get over here and suck my cock" as Collette got on her knees and her mouth took his flaccid cock he immediately started to stiffen to his full 9".

As she licked and sucked his bell end a plan started to form in his mind. Pushing all thoughts of the future to one side he gasped as she gently nibbled the length of his cock, cupped his balls with her left hand returned her mouth to his bell end and started to pump his cock.

After a very short time Mark felt his balls tighten and his cock swell in her mouth as he shot a heavy load. Collette swallowed it all and licked and sucked his cock until she had got every drop. As she stood up she looked at him with a new look of hope he had to admit that he wouldn't enjoy killing her.

For the first time in his life he felt a connection, she was more than just a wet cunt and a pair of tits, he hoped that they could come to an agreement.

Collette headed for the kitchen to make coffee leaving Mark alone with his thoughts as he headed for the shower. As he stood in the bathroom he noticed a large bottle of baby oil on the side and felt his cock start to stiffen. He called Collette into the bathroom and instructed her to take the towel off and bend over the back of the wicker chair.

Seeing his wicked smile and the large bottle of baby oil she understood what he wanted and when she was bent over reached around to pull her arse cheeks. Mark was presented with a stunning view as the angle she was at allowed him a great view of her perfect pink pussy and only slightly darker pink arse hole.

He liberally poured some oil on to her arse pushing a finger in, he turned his hand over, poured a little more oil and worked his thumb into her she moaned and pushed back onto his hand. Mark worked a little oil onto his cock and pushed his cock between her legs, feeling the hard bump of her clit before aiming for her slick arse.

Feeling her little holes resistance, he pushed harder sinking 3" into her arse. Collette moved forward slightly and then pushed as hard as she could towards him and with a well-timed thrust he was balls deep in her arse. Mark had never done Anal before and the feeling and sensations on his cock were quite different to a cunt.

As he started to move in and out she was working her clit as she came Mark started to pump her arse, revelling in the tight heat that was enveloping his cock. After just a few strokes he dumped a huge load as rope after rope of thick white cum erupted from his cock.

He felt her shudder and slump forward, he couldn't remember coming so hard in years. Collette was slumped over the back of the chair as he pulled his softening cock from her, he looked in awe between her legs to see her inner thighs coated with a mix of girl cum and blood. As he looked on another drip of cum and blood dripped from the string protruding from her pussy lips. Mark fell into a deep contented sleep on the bathroom floor.

When he awoke he was alone but he could hear her singing as she cooked breakfast smelling Bacon he realized how hungry he was. Walking into the kitchen the sight of her still nude reaching to get the eggs out of the fridge had his cock stirring again. He sat and ate the egg and bacon sandwiches as she sucked and licked the dried cum off his cock.

When he had finished eating he had a raging hard on and she was clearly trying to suck more cum out of him. Mark grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her out from under the table as his cock was feeling sore and they had a lot to talk about.

When Collette had sat down, Mark started to talk, carefully watching her as he briefly outlined his past, violent temper and sexual thrill he got from beating someone up. Mark was pleased to note that she didn't seem shocked by this and was interested in him as a person. Collette replied that she just wanted to be with him and would go wherever he wanted.

He started to explain about the stone and that he was on his way to see his sister "that would be great" she said, maybe we can have some fun on the way. I have a car and plenty of money. The rest of the day was spent chatting and making plans for their trip.

Mark was pleased to see the bruising on Collette's face had gone down and she explained that with a little makeup it would be hard to spot tomorrow. As they were falling asleep that night she surprised him by asking is they could change body's again soon, as she quite liked being a man

In the morning, they walked around the cottage to her garage that was an old barn. Collette opened the doors. Mark could scarcely believe his eyes as he saw a nearly new Range Rover and 2 other cars covered with sheets as he started to head for the Range Rover Collette veered to the right and uncovered an immaculate convertible Jaguar XJS V12. Throwing the key to Mark.

As Mark sat in the car and lowered the hood Collette put something in the boot. Mark slowly pulled the car out into the sunshine and around to the house. He watched Collette shut the garage doors and walk up the drive. She looked stunning in a short pale-yellow summer dress and he really couldn't believe his luck as she mouthed" I love you". After they had loaded the car with her small suitcase they headed into town to buy him some clothes.

Despite Mark's protests Collette dragged him in and out of several shops and bought him a suitcase and almost a complete wardrobe, along with some Lingerie and a new dress for her. The bill was well over a £1000 that she paid with her black Amex card as though it was a daily experience.

As they got back onto the A19 he started to really enjoy the silk smooth power and comfort of the big Jaguar, he looked across at Collette, she looked stunning and very happy. After a few miles of happy chat, she asked if they could pull over at the next services and asked Mark if he trusted her, he said "of course".

" Can I borrow the stone please", Collette asked, without hesitation he handed it over. As he watched her walk towards the toilets he was amazed how for the first time in his life he had come to love and trust her so much in such a short time.

After about 20 minutes a woman walked up to the car and knocked on the window. Mark was captivated by her piercing blue eyes and brilliant smile. "Not bad huh" she said, Mark realised that it was Collette in this young girl's body, she explained that she had got a room at the small motel and she wanted some fun!

As they entered the room he saw Collette's body roughly bound and blindfolded in a chair. Collette quickly explained that she didn't like having her period and thought she would use another body for a while as she led Mark to the bed.

When they collapsed onto the bed Mark marvelled at her choice of body, aged around 18-19 the girl was tall and slender with blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, long shapely legs. Collette started to slowly strip as Mark took off his shorts and briefs to release his painfully hard cock and laid back to enjoy the show. Collette took her time, dancing around the room as she removed her blouse and skirt.

Mark started to stroke his cock as the girl's firm tits came into view, Collette danced towards Mark encouraging him to reach for them and then moved quickly away. Giggling at Marks frustrated growl, she put her thumbs in her panties and slid them down to expose an almost blonde bush.

Mark couldn't wait any longer grabbing her arm he threw her on the bed. Collette opened her legs and bent her knees so her feet were flat on the floor. Mark had a great view of her beautiful pink cunt with its long lips splayed apart as her wetness ran into her arse crack.

Mark pulled her lips apart and found the hardness of her clit as he licked and sucked up the copious amounts of cunt juice. Collette started to cum and as the orgasm racked her body she pulled him up her body.

As his rock, hard cock found the entrance to her sopping wet cunt and he thrust into her. Collette cried out in pain and Mark winced as his cock seemed to hit a wall, wiggling out from underneath him she straddled him and aimed his fat cock at her entrance again. As his engorged cock started to enter her she kept a steady pressure at last feeling the hymen pop.

Taking deep breaths, she raised up and then forced her cunt down until he was balls deep. Mark didn't really understand what was going on, he just couldn't believe what this young hot cunt was doing to his cock. He started to buck his hips as fast as he could, soon he felt her cum, raining juice on his cock.

As he started to cum he was puzzled and disappointed when Collette pulled off him and took his cum in her mouth.

Collette asked if he had enjoyed taking her virginity. Explaining that if the girl was a Virgin, she wouldn't be on the pill and she didn't want to get pregnant. As Collette talked Mark felt a thrill at taking her virginity but was puzzled as to why she was concerned about pregnancy.

Collette smiled and kissed him with a long lingering kiss and went to the bathroom to take a much needed long hot bath. Mark settled down into a deep sleep.

When Mark awoke it was dark, meaning he had been asleep for hours a glance at the clock told him it was 10;25 pm and he quickly realized he was alone. He got up and went to the bathroom for a much-needed piss. As he turned the light on he saw his reflection in the mirror. He was a beautiful 18-year-old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. His mind was racing as he sat on the toilet, why the fuck did I trust her he thought out loud, then he heard a key in the door and his own voice calling him. Waves of relief fell over him and he started to cry. Collette (In Marks body) walked into the bathroom and gathering him in her arms carried him to the bed.

After Mark had calmed down a bit she explained that she had to use his body to take her own body home. She continued to explain that there was a large cellar underneath her cottage with a small kitchen, toilet and a bed in it. Collette had stocked a fridge/freezer with enough food for a few weeks. Leaving a note roughly outlining her situation and telling her that if she behaved she would be released unhurt in her own body in a few weeks.

Collette giggled as she told Mark that she had hinted that they were alien body shifters and they just wanted her body for a little while. Marks first question was why, Collette replied that she like being 18 instead of 35. Mark pointed out that he loved the 35-year-old Collette, but would be happy to fuck the arse of an 18-year-old for a while. Collette smiled and rubbed the stone saying, "ok well now I want my new body back".

When they woke up sunlight was streaming through the windows and Mark had a raging hard on, rolling over he put his hand on Collette's toned stomach and then on to her pussy, "not now tiger we have a lot to do today" getting up to shower and ready herself for the day ahead. As Mark started to wank his stiff cock he heard her singing in the shower and mused that her new body seemed to have a better voice than her old body.

As Mark started to cum she came running in and took his cock in her mouth as several ropes of thick hot spunk erupted from his cock, swallowing most of it and wiping her mouth she playfully swatted his arse and told him to go shower.

When he returned from his shower he found her still nude with a hand on her tits and the other between her legs, he loved watching her play. As her fingers furiously swept over her clit her other hand was busily squeezing her tit and tweaking her nipple. When she started to come her whole body started to shake and he clearly saw a stream of girl cum squirt from between her swollen pussy lip. As she came down from her orgasm she noticed him and said, "don't worry I will make it up to you later" and went to the bathroom to clean up.

As they got dressed Collette said that they would have to go shopping as nearly all her clothes were too big for this body so they checked out of both rooms being careful to check out separately so as not to arouse suspicion. Mark got in the car and went around the front to pick Collette up. Reading his thoughts, she told him to drive to a private clinic that she had found on the internet yesterday as she had made an appointment to have a coil fitted.

While Collette was in the clinic he decided to go and get the car valeted and get a cup of coffee. When he got to the carwash he decided to check the boot and to his astonishment saw a under and over 20 bore shotgun with several boxes of cartridges. Asking the guys on the carwash not to go in the boot he enjoyed his coffee.

20 minutes later the Jaguar shone and the leather interior gleamed and smelt like a new car, Mark lowered the hood and drove to the clinic to pick Collette up as he pulled up she was walking out and got in the car and said, "shops and then expensive restaurant". As they drove Collette said that he was to call her Fiona from now on as that was the young girls name on her driving license.

*****

Let me know if you want more! All comments welcome and star ratings appreciated.