The Black Widow Spider Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues as Jackie seduces her prey.
3.3k words
4.19
8.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Widow Spider -- Part 2

A continuation. I suggest you read Part 1 first. Everyone is of course over 18,

Where were we:

Jackie looked at me sitting on her couch and said, "Eat me, and make me cum right now. And if you are not good, you will never see me again, Understood?"

Jackie's pussy was exquisite. Delicate, a little lower on the pelvis with a smaller, tighter opening. Better for fucking. Her vulva was textbook and the lips softly lined her pussy not too large with nothing discolored. And for me, the best part was her clit was a bit longer than most. Not fat or mushy, but long with an extended bud that I could grab a hold of with my lips and lick and suck her to a screaming orgasm.

I snuck a peak at her rosebud. The perfection continued. Winking pert, pink with a delicate ring around it begging to be tongued and sucked later.

I knew I would win this one.

I lowered my head down and stuck my tongue right into her pussy.

She moaned appreciatively.

Chapter 6:

I took my hands and cupped them underneath her tiger-tight ass, and spread her cheeks so I had better access then I slowly licked the slit. Up and down sucking in and tasting her sweet nectar. I tongue fucked her pussy for a while. That was merely an exercise on my part because I was avoiding her clit at all costs.

Might as well drive her wild for a while.

I went down to her inner left knee, started to kiss and lick around with my tongue swirling all over.

Meanwhile my hands were caressing and manipulating her ass cheeks with my fingers playing with her sweet rosebud.

I continued up her left thigh with lips and tongue to her vulva licking and sucking all over, up and down, but no clit.

I moved to her right leg. Same drill until I finally reached the other side of her vulva and did the same thing.

My hands had never left her now undulating ass and my fingers had never left her opening asshole.

And I dove down to it. Licking around her ass, the winking rosebud, and the brown, highly sensitive ring around it. My tongue found her asshole and shove itself in.

For the first time I reached up to her clit.

Jackie gasped.

Sure enough, as my tongue went into her asshole Little Jackie came out to play.

My tongue in her ass caused a clitoral erection. It's a guarantee. I tongue fucked her ass for a while as her clit got longer and harder.

When I thought it reached maximum length I lifted up and dove back in.

She grabbed my head, shoved it into her clit and shouted. "Will you suck me already!!!"

I forced my head back, looked at her and said, "Oh, do you want me to lick your clit until you cum?"

"You little motherfucker!"

And I got a huge slap on my face. I took that as a reward, and started to lick her clit.

Let's get real, if you are not a pig and you are fucking a girl you have to eat her pussy.

Right.

You want her to suck your cock and unless you are a total pig you will return the favor. Actually, if you are schooled in how to have great sex, you eat her first.

Many guys are perfunctory. They don't like to eat pussy either the smell or some kind of macho shit about having to eat a girl

I loved it. In many ways my favorite thing. The smell, the taste, but more importantly what my tongue could do to her.

We all like to get our cock sucked. And girls who suck a good cock love to suck a cock. They love the velvety feel of a cock. How it is hard and soft at the same time. The big throbbing head in their mouth and how they can feel the blood actually pulsing through your veins and they can feel your cock throbbing in their mouth knowing they caused it.

And they love how they can slide down the hard shaft and by doing so make you harder and closer to ejaculation because immediate sexuality aside, biologically, women want to make men come. It is how they are wired by nature.

And men are wired by nature to spread their seeds whenever and wherever they can.

I wanted to spread my seed into Jackie's pussy, and I was nobody's fool. I knew I had to make her cum harder than she ever had in her life if I was going to be granted that privilege.

I pressed my lips around her extended clitoris as if it was a little cock. Sucked it into my mouth and started to roll my tongue around and around it jerking the shaft up and down as if I was whacking her off while I did it.

My left hand had now found her slit and it was soaking. I took that as a yes. And continued on her clit as I snaked two finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck her.

I continued to suck and lick on her clit as her undulating hips enlarged their circles. She started to hump my face up and down as my fingers found her G-spot and started to stroke it with "come to me" movements from the back to the front over and over.

I flattened my tongue on her clit and began to lick it as hard and long as I could really exaggerating the feeling on the sensitive underside of her clit while moving my hand out of her pussy to rest my middle finger on her asshole.

I had decided to edge Jackie. That is something guys do to themselves all of the time while having sex with themselves looking at porn, and sometimes hot babes will do it to a guy, but no one seems to do it with a woman.

I decided to do it right here and now.

Jackie's ass started to spasm the sure sign that she was going to cum and I pulled my mouth off of her clit and back away to look at her breasts and face.

Her nipples had flatten from the aroused pinch that first occurs to the wide, flattened engorged nipple of pre-orgasm. He face was flushed and closed eyes indicated that she was rolled up to the heavens.

She opened them. "What the fuck are you doing?! Why did you fucking stop, you little shit."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I said cloyingly. You didn't want me to stop?"

Whap. Whap. Whap. In a flash across my face. It fucking stung.

"Listen you little worm. I don't know who you think you are fucking with, but you are on the verge of regretting it."

I moved up to Jackie's beautiful face, took a hold and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, finding her tongue and began a long, hot, slow French kiss with our tongues fucking each other as I smeared her own juices over her beautiful face.

I pulled back, looked her in the eye, and said, "Mistress, I know what you want from me. I am your humble servant merely here to do as you want. You commanded me to 'eat you and make you cum,' and that is what I am doing. However, I am going to eat you and make you cum with the largest orgasm of you entire life."

I kissed her again, and thought I saw maybe a bit of surprise in her eyes and I dove back down to her pussy and started to repeat the process. Same action, pulsing asshole, same pull back and this time four very serious smacks across the face.

They were really starting to sting and were no longer fun.

So I dove back in. This time with intention.

How many different ways can you eat a girl to orgasm?

A woman seems to have a million way to do it with a cock. Maybe it is because it is larger, has more moving parts, two balls and there's more you can do with it.

The chick can put just the head in her mouth, suck it, lick it a bit, and basically jerk you off in her mouth until you cum.

Or the better version of that, she actually takes some of your cock into her mouth and goes up and own on it licking around the head until you cum.

The variations go on forever from sucking balls to a finger up your ass on your prostate as she deeps throats you. I have had literally 1,000s of blowjobs and each one is different. Some are OK. Some are good. And some are totally fucking great! Depends upon the girl.

But there is no such thing as a bad blowjob.

But eating a chick seems to have limited options. And I had also done it a thousand times before.

But I was good at it. And knew what those options were.

I moved back to her clit, took my left hand and pushed the clitoral hood back exposing her little, pink button and stuck my tongue all the way out of my mouth and rolled just the tip around it. Over and over.

I then moved in and sucked her clit into my mouth like it was a little cock and started to go in and out as if I was giving her a blowjob with my tongue swirling around.

Then I figured "What the fuck!"

My tongue continued around her clit and without warning I shoved my index finger deep into her ass as she gasped.

I clamped my mouth on her clit licking furiously and started to finger fuck her asshole hard. I mean really hard. And Jackie started cumming, her asshole pulsing hard over and over on my finger squeezing down on it and her pussy actually started squirting. I thought that was only a porn fantasy and the girls were peeing.

Jackie's pussy was squirting and it wasn't pee.

I was a clear liquid with viscosity Not like sperm, but most definitely not pee. I got a mouthful. It was not pee. Trust me

I continued on her clit. I knew it was too sensitive and she was trying to pull my head off, but I was physically stronger and I refuse to leave. I kept licking, harder and harder and harder and suddenly I heard.

"Shit, Fuck me!!"

And she came again bucking furiously against my mouth as she pulsed over and over and over.

This time she didn't squirt.

I slid up her body and without asking shoved my cock balls deep into her pussy.

As I've said, I'm not the longest cock in the world. Far from it. Hovering around 6'-1/2" inched in length which is long enough to get the job done, but more importantly thick. Really thick. Three fingers thick. Stretch your cunt thick. Make you scream as you cum thick. Make you find Jesus thick.

And I was in balls deep in one stroke.

Jackie gasped as my fat cock split her open. I started to fuck her, and she started to fuck me back.

Oh, she knew how to fuck Not one of these chicks who lays there, Jackie was moving with me in and out, but in her own rhythm less in and out and more in circles in and out and around and around. Nearly a dance with her pussy as she fucked.

It took me a moment to find the rhythm, but then I was there and my thick cock was going in and out balls deep as we fucked like to hot, mature, experienced lovers who had tangoed together many times before.

Even though this was our first time.

Our syncopated rhythm continued as her breathing became hotter and faster.

"Fuck me harder!"

And she grabbed my ass and start to pound me into her.

Okay, I could do that! And began to piston my now throbbing cock into her cunt as hard as I possibly could. My big, heavy balls that by this time had become so encouraged with sperm they were actually hurting were rocking back and forth pounding against her ass as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

And Jackie started to cum. Screaming over and over, "Cum in me,. Shoot your hot spunk me! Give me your cum! Cum in me! Cum in me now!"

And I did. I shoved my cock all the way up as far as I could. I could actually feel her cervix I was so deep and shot my hot, thick, live sperm deep into her womb to swim forward up her tubes seeking an egg to impregnate.

I pressed up against her drained. Her world-class breasts pressed against me, with my cum starting to drip out of her pussy onto my balls and her sheets.

I lifted my head up, and said, "Did I pass the audition?"

She patted me on the head.

I guess I did.

Chapter 7:

"Leave me, now."

"May I shower first?"

"No, pick up your clothes and leave me now. I may call you again."

"You pleased me."

Whether Jackie wanted it or not, I gave her a deep kiss which she did return. Got out of the bed, went into the bathroom to pee and wash my face and naughty bits with a washcloth, threw on my clothes, said goodbye to barely a nod and went home to lay there and think about the hottest fuck of my life.

I fell asleep mentally and physically exhausted.

The morning came early and so did work. I had no choice. They were going to pay me a shitpile of money.

I quickly jumped into the shower to wash Jackie off of me, shaved, threw on some clothes and raced into the offices.

The day after tomorrow was a studio day so that meant a lot of planning and prep.

That wasn't a problem for me. I came from the world of daily late night talk shows where we were producing an hour of live television every night, but these guys were selling shit and that was a different deal.

Infomercials are a different animal than regular TV shows. They pretend that they are regular TV shows. Frequently talk shows, or documentaries, or magazine shows, but they are not. They are one half hour commercials for a product.

And the pitch is very carefully constructed. Just like Abbott and Costello carefully constructed their routines like "Whose on first?!"

The pitch was built around a demo of the product. That was the key. The demo. You didn't need the product until you saw what it did.

There had to be a problem and a solution. A major problem in only a few key categories such as household, greed, beauty vanity, and four others and then the product was the solution.

Unlike network TV which would debut a new show and wait weeks for the rating to see if it was a hit, an infomercial ran in certain key test markets over a weekend and the phones ringing and buying or not ringing and buying instantly told you if it was a hit or not.

By Sunday you knew. Selling product and making millions, or a waste of production dollars.

These guys were making millions. And they needed a brand new, sparkling, silver Rolls Royce in the studio by tomorrow at 8:00am to set the fucking thing's hood on fire and they expected me to get it there.

Alright then!

I started calling around, got to the General Manager of the local Rolls dealer, convinced him who I was and who we were -- my network late night cred helped, and convinced him that if he lent us the Rolls, at a handsome fee, the plug we would give his dealership over a thousand times a day would provide a million dollars in free advertising.

He bought into it, and then the only question was insurance that was thankfully answered by an "additionally insured certificate" out of the company's general liability policy.

The brand, spanking new, silver Rolls was on the studio floor the next day, I was the hero of the shoot and I was in like Flint.

Life was good. My buddy John was happy. More importantly his boss, and I suppose my boss Jay was very happy, and Larry was beaming.

Even Carl was happy. He pulled me over and said, "Hey, you know what the fuck you are doing not like these other guys. They are a bunch of clueless, amateur morons. Do you want to split from them and start a company with me?"

"But you guys are making fucking millions together!"

"Who gives a shit. I already have the dough. Let's do a couple more of these dogs, and go off together, start a company and make a fucking fortune. I'm tired of splitting my share with these guys. I could use a nuts and bolts guy like you." I'll go 60-40 with you.

"Sounds good. Let me get a few more under my belt and we'll talk."

We left it there for now.

Chapter 7

I made myself a quick dinner. Breakfast for dinner. I loved breakfast for lunch or dinner. Eggs, bacon or ham, potatoes of some kind, toast and coffee.. Does it get any better?

Well sure, if you're at a fabulous restaurant, but at home? So great.

I was just finishing scrapping the remainder of the sunny side up yolks with my rye toast when my phone rang. Wendy. Shit! Really? I debated whether I was at home, but clicked and said, "Hello, babe."

"Hi. I need to have an orgasm and not from my vibrator. Can I come over please?!"

"That sounds hot. Fuck yes! Come on over," I lied.

Honestly, no one, but Jackie had me. I was hooked. I wasn't sure why, but I was. My libido was elsewhere. But then again, I owned a cock, and like most men, my cock had a tendency to say yes which it did when Wendy knocked on the door.

I opened it.

She was a pure natural blonde with really thick hair that she wore in a "pageboy" hair cut. I cannot tell you why that was so attractive on her, or why it was so hot for me, but it was. I looked at that cute face and pageboy cute and said, "Get in here. I need to fuck you!"

I grabbed her arm and yanked her in. Stripped off all of her clothes, admired her now naked, pert breasts, threw her down on my bed, licked my fingers, moved them down to the head of my cock and lubed it up, reached up and got another load of saliva, rubbed it up and down Wendy's totally bare slit, and without foreplay shoved my cock deep inside her pussy.

I looked her and said, "This is what you want right?"

She said, "OH YES!!!! FUCK ME!!"

And that is what I did. I fucked her as hard as I could. My thick cock stretching her now soaking pussy as I pumped her with my heavy balls bouncing against her ass over and over until I shoved myself as deep as I could into her cunt and shot rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy.

I had made sure that Wendy had cum once before I came and she came screaming a second time while we fucked.

I try to be a considerate and generous lover.

Though I had the feeling that Jackie really didn't give a shit about that in any way shape or form.

(More to come.)