My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave

Story Info
My experiences being used by the Sisters of the Sorority.
12.7k words
4.56
40k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave

I am a 47 year old Professor at one of the large, prestigious Universities in the SouthEast United States. For obvious reasons, I will be careful about not divulging information which would allow the identities of the people, the Sorority, or the University to be discovered.

I was very happily married to my beautiful, smart, successful college sweetheart for over 16 years. Then, unfortunately, a drunk driver t-boned her car one night and she was killed immediately. That was 6 years ago. Since then, I have not been able to think seriously about another relationship...at least not yet. I have dated a few nice women in the last few years, but am just not able to let myself get involved. That said, I am a red blooded male, and I have human needs. There have been a few short term hookup experiences, FWBs if you will, where we were mutually fulfilling each of our animal urges. So far, those wonderful women have been great friends, but nothing which will I believe will grow into lifetime partners.

So, one evening I was scrolling through the online postings, and noticed an ad, for which the headline read: Local Sorority seeking personal services provider. Obviously, that caught my attention, and I immediately replied to the ad. Two days later, I got a reply.

Thank you for your response to our ad. We are one of the larger Sororities on the campus of XYZ University (again, I do not want to jeopardize anyone's identity). As part of our commitment to the Sisters, we always try to provide the Ultimate College Experience. At a recent Council meeting, we got onto a subject of a specific service which none of the Sisters can provide. So, we are reaching out to the community for a Very Specific applicant. If you feel comfortable signing, scanning and returning the enclosed Non-Disclosure Agreement, we can begin to discuss the requirements and see if you are an appropriate fit for our Sister's needs.

The Contract

Obviously, one or more of the Sisters was in Pre-Law! LOL! I read through the 7 page Non-Disclosure Agreement. It was thorough, I will say that for them! The most concerning part to me was their insistence that they would go public with my identity should I violate any of the terms. Ultimately, after quite a bit of thought, I signed it, scanned it in, and returned it to the Council for their review. There was also a personal questionnaire, which included some interesting questions including whether I had any identifying birthmarks, tattoos, etc., and whether I had had a vasectomy. Fortunately for me, I have no identifying marks, and I had had a vasectomy when I was married. My wife was not interested in children, so I had been snipped at her request. After 3 anxious days, I received the next document.

Professor, we are pleased so far with your compliance and attention to detail to date.

As you may have begun to suspect, the need which none of the Sisters can provide is the specific attention a male provides to a Woman. Now, before you get too excited, there will be some very strict guidelines and ground rules should you decide to accept the position.

The best title we have come up with for the position is Sorority Pussy Slave. In this role, you will make yourself available to provide whatever personal services each Sister requires from you. To begin with, here are some of the Rules. Obviously, we reserve the right to add to and amend these as we see fit.

- You will make yourself available each Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening from 8:00 p.m. until midnight. Do Not Be Late. You will arrive 15 minutes before your shift and stand in the back stairwell to the basement of the Sorority House even if it is raining, sleeting or snowing. Exactly 5 minutes before your shift, you will open the door, come in, and lock it behind you. We may also request your presence at other times, which you shall comply with unless it directly conflicts with your teaching timeslots or meetings with University administrators.

- You will be completely shaved smooth on your face and your private regions, each and every time you report for duty. Obviously, we do not want any chaffing of the Sister's sensitive areas.

- Do Not bring your cellphone, or any form of entertainment with you into Our House. Your entire attention will be on the Sisters.

- Upon entering the waiting room we have constructed at the rear basement entry of the Sorority House, you will strip completely and hang your clothes neatly on the hooks provided.

- You are NEVER allowed to touch yourself. If you do, your position will be immediately terminated.

- You are NEVER allowed to climax in the presence of a Sister. Your role is to entertain, amuse and thoroughly pleasure the Sisters. Besides, if you were to climax, you would not remain so inclined to provide the attention and pleasure the Sisters deserve. To further this end of having you anxious to pleasure our Sisterhood, you are not allowed to climax within 12 hours of your next session.

- You are NEVER allowed to speak. Nod yes or no as appropriate. Should you need a Sister to repeat her request, simply shrug your shoulders. Again, should you speak, your position will be immediately terminated.

- You are not to question or object to ANYthing a Sister asks you to do, or have done to you. Period.

- Each shift, you will bring a bar of soap, a towel, condoms, lube and latex medical style gloves. The soap and towel are for you to clean yourself between sessions with the Sisters. The other items should be self explanatory.

It was not until this correspondence when I learned which Sorority this was by the address of my basement access. I was absolutely floored to learn it was The Sorority which all the prettiest young women want to be accepted into. You can probably guess the one. Drop Dead Beautiful. Wonderfully Fit Hardbodies. And, contrary to popular belief, to get into this University nearly every one of them is pretty darned smart! LOL! To keep this simple, I will refer to them as the Sexy Sisters Sorority, or SSS for short. I could not believe I was going to be servicing this remarkable group of Sisters.

The Physical Setup

When I arrived the first evening, I was, of course, very nervous. I was standing outside the basement door at 7:45. As instructed, at precisely 7:55, I opened the door and entered. It was a pleasant enough room, about 10 x 10. It had one relatively comfortable chair, a toilet, a small shelf and a sink. On the shelf sat a small electric clock, so I would know when my shift was over. Also, I noticed two surveillance cameras in opposite corners of the room, so I would always be visible to whomever was watching the feed. That was it. On the wall directly opposite the entry door was another door, which was never opened while I was there. I believe it went into the rest of the basement where the Sisters had storage, etc. The wall to my left was the exterior wall. On the wall to my right was another door. Above the door was one of those lights you see on a warehouse....where it can switch from red to green. It was currently red. I was later informed that when it turned green, it meant a Sister was in the second room.

On my chair was a typewritten note. It further explained what would be happening tonight and each session I was there. I was instructed to go through the door to my right...this One Time Only...to see the layout, so I would know where things were. As I entered, I found another room about the same 10 x 10 feet. There was soft lighting, a comfortable rug and a much nicer chair than the one in my room. There was a shelf over another sink, where I was instructed to place the condoms, the gloves and the lube. From here on, I would have to keep these stocked by feel before each of my shifts. Also on the shelf were a pile of pretty pink towels, soaps and washcloths. To my left was a very feminine Queen sized bed, with all the requisite pillows.

On the bed was another note, which had two paragraphs.

The first one read: Open this package. From this point on, you will never see this room...you will always be wearing this hood when you are in this room. I opened the package, and examined the hood. Think of the hood they use on a falcon. It was made of soft leather and was actually pretty comfortable. It completely covered my eyes and the top of my nose...I could still smell with my nose, and of course my lips and tongue were accessible. It also covered my ears, I assume to muffle and modify the Sister's voices so I could not recognize them. Then, there was a strap which went under my chin, so there was no way it could slip up and allow me to see any part of a Sister.

The second paragraph read: You will patiently wait in your room, even if it is for your entire shift. When the light above the door turns green, you are to immediately put on your hood, open the door to Our Room, come in and kneel facing the door awaiting instructions. The Sister may verbally instruct you, or She may guide you by the arm, etc. Remember, you are not to question Anything a Sister asks of you. You are here simply for her enjoyment.

Now, return to your room.

My First Customer

I returned to my room and sat in my chair. In what I can only assume was a test of my commitment and ability to follow the rules, I was left to sit there for over an hour. At that point the green light came on. I clumsily figured out how to put the hood on the first time, and then felt my way over to the door. I went in, closed the door, and dropped to my knees facing the door. Again, there was the passage of quite a bit of time while the Sister made her dominance known and felt through her inaction. It was a very interesting feeling kneeling there, naked except for the hood, waiting indefinitely for a Sister to decide my next move.

Finally, the Sister spoke, "Pet, stand and come over to me here by the bed." I cautiously found my way to her voice and stood. "OK, good. Tonight will be a set of tests of your ability to follow instructions, willingness to obey a Sister, and a general test of your skills. Do you understand?" I nodded yes. She continued, "it is especially important to remember two of the rules. Never question a Sister, and everything you do here is for the pleasure of a Sister, not you. Now, open your mouth." She inserted a finger into my mouth. "Worship my finger, Pet." I did as I was told, kissing and licking and sucking her finger as sensually as I knew how.

"Ok, pretty good, Pet. Now, kneel down. Open your mouth again." This time she inserted her big toe into my mouth. "Worship my toes and my foot." Again, I did the best I knew how, sucking each toe, licking between each one, kissing and licking the top of her foot and then the sole, all the while massaging her foot and ankle. "Pretty good, Pet, but try not to tickle a Sister's foot on the bottom, ok?" I nodded yes.

"Stand again. Now, lick my armpit. Remember, you cannot refuse a Sister's request" She said. I found her armpit, which was shaved and recently washed, thank goodness. I was not sure all of the Sisters would do that for me, and I was correct. LOL. Anyway, I proceeded to lick her armpit for a good while. She really seemed to enjoy that, and it was kinda sexy actually.... She then had me lick the back of her knees, I think just to show me that I was to do whatever was asked of me.

Next, I was directed to her breast. "I know you know that this is one of the very erogenous zones on a woman. Take your time, and show my breast the proper attention." She said as she pulled by head toward her breast. It was medium sized, probably a B, nice and firm and delicious. I had no problem at all putting my effort into making sure she knew I enjoyed pleasuring her breasts. She let me work on one for probably a good 5 minutes or so, and then moved my face to the other. It was really enjoyable feeling her nipples stiffen under my attention.

"Ok, Pet, now it is time to see if you are really interested in serving the Sisters. I need you to worship my butt cheeks, butt crack, and my butt hole. Let me see what you've got," she said as she presented her rear to me, her on all fours up on the bed. By placing my hands on her outer thighs, I was able to find her cheeks and began kissing and licking them all over very slowly and intently showing her all the respect she deserved. After a while, I began working my way inward as I kissed and licked, using my hands to gently spread her a little more open. "OK, good so far, Pet. Keep going" she said. I continued licking closer to her hole, up and down, periodically letting my tongue graze over her hole. She seemed to really enjoy it, and softly pushed back toward me. Soon, I was actually licking up and down, right and left on her actual butt hole. She moaned gently and again pushed back toward me. As I began actually sticking my tongue into her, she muttered "Yes, that is it....in as deep as your tongue will go". I did as instructed, and she had me tonguing her for a good 8 or 9 minutes....obviously, she enjoyed what I was doing for her.

She pulled away from me and I could hear her rearranging some of the linens. "For tonight, there is one more test...I believe one you will enjoy. But, you must understand this. This is the real reason we need a Sorority Pussy Slave for SSS. You MUST be able to pleasure us orally. Let's see your skills, Pet." She had positioned herself with a pillow under her hips, giving me full access to her womanhood. I spent the next 15 minutes slowly, sensually, gently licking, sucking and probing her labia, clit and vagina with my tongue and lips. I could tell she was actually trying not to cum for the longest time. Finally, she grunted and drenched my face with her juices....it was wonderful. I was harder than I had ever been...I wanted so much to jump her and pump her full of my own juices. But, I knew if I did that would be the end of my very short career as the SPS.... So I just raised up by extending my arms and awaited the next instruction.

She told me to stand, and I could hear her rustle up to sit on the edge of the bed. She reached out and took my manhood in her hand, and gently caressed it. Then she said, "So, Sisters, what do you think. Should we keep him?" What? All this time, there were other Sisters there assessing my performance??? "Yeah, I think he will do." One Sister commented. A couple others agreed. And so, my indoctrination as the SSS Sorority Pussy Slave was complete. I had passed the entrance exam.

I was sent back to my waiting room, where I sat for the rest of the evening with no other customers. Again, I believe that was to show me who the bosses were. It was OK. It gave me time to think about what had happened, and how I felt about it. I knew the Sisters were watching me on the cameras, making sure I was obeying the other rules about not touching myself, etc. At about 5 minutes until midnight, I heard a Sister on the other side of the door say, "Pet, put your hood on". I did so, and the door opened. "You have done pretty well tonight, Pet. IF, and this is a big IF...IF you are committed to truly pleasuring the Sisters, come back tomorrow night as planned. If you don't come back, we will continue our search for an appropriate Sorority Pussy Slave." She closed the door, and I removed my hood. Needless to say, I came back the next night....

The First Few Weeks

The first few weeks as SPS was quite interesting, to say the least. The first few nights, I only had a few customers. I think it was probably the Sisters just kind of getting used to the idea...not being sure it was for real....that I was really only going to pleasure them and not try to use them to pleasure myself. The word must have gotten around that that really was the way it was working, and more and more Sisters came to use my service. By about the third week, there was scarcely a moment I wasn't involved in pleasuring a Sister in one way or another.

Of course, the most common form of pleasuring them was orally. Many of them told me they had never had a boy willing to taste them. All I could think of was how stupid those guys are. There really is nothing better than the feel...the smell...the taste of a woman as she thoroughly enjoys the sensations you are able to give her with your tongue and lips. From my standpoint, I was constantly amazed at the variety of the size and shape of each Sister's labia and clit. One Sister in particular had the biggest, fullest, meatiest labia I have ever experienced. I absolutely loved sucking them into my mouth and kneading them with my lips and tongue, which she seemed to enjoy immensely. Another Sister possessed a clit rivaling a small penis. I would suck and lick it much like I was performing fellatio on her. I would like to believe that my skills improved immensely with practice....guaging each Sister's reaction to the varying speed, intensity and duration of each technique I tried on her.

Each Sister has a unique smell and taste. Each one has a different way she enjoys being licked and sucked and probed. I put my full energy into learning and applying many different techniques (what you can learn on the internet is amazing!) Over time I got to know the regulars simply by their smell and taste, and was quick to pick up on matching their preferred techniques to allow them to achieve the ultimate pleasure from our visits. For some that meant extending their sessions with expertly edging them over and over before they would explode under my tongue. For others, it meant my being able to get her off quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed learning and applying those preferences.

Some of the Sisters enjoyed other activities. A few of them seemed to truly enjoy licking and sucking me, which of course I enjoyed...but not so much as to climax from their attentions. More than once, I literally had to pry myself from very engaged lips. LOL. A few of them had obviously done their own research, and derived quite a bit of pleasure edging me over and over, but of course stopping short of me finishing. I am not sure what rules they were governed by in this regard, but they knew to stop me short. Many evenings I left my session with a severe case of blue balls! LOL.

There were those who enjoyed having their butts licked and having me insert my tongue deep into them. Some would have me put lube on my fingers, and have me explore their butts. A few even liked to do that to me, some with the gloves and others with out. There was one petite Sister who would come in and position herself face down on the bed, with a pillow under her hips. To begin with, she would have her legs together, and I was simply kissing and licking her cheeks. As the session progressed, she would spread her legs enough to allow me to lick and kiss up and down her crack. And eventually, and I mean sometimes 20 minutes or more, she would spread her legs allowing me full access to her butt. This Sister really, really enjoyed having her butt eaten!

There were also those who wanted to make out with me, have me fondle their breasts and clit. Some liked being manually masturbated by me, while others enjoyed having me lick them while probing them with my fingers. Of course, some of them enjoyed a good session of 69, with them cumming and me not being permitted to. What each of the regulars enjoyed became my personal memory test. In a strange way, that in itself was entirely enjoyable.

And so it went for the first few weeks. The Sisters were getting more and more accustomed to having me available 4 nights a week to explore their sexuality and have their animal needs met on a regular basis. It was actually quite enjoyable for me to be able to help these young Sisters achieve as many orgasms as she desired in a single session. Interestingly, for some that was one quick orgasm. For other it was an extended series. All were fun for me.