The Blackmailed Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds simple enough," she said confidently.

"Well, I'll see you tonight!" he said, the left.

"Wait... tonight?!" she said after he'd left. "But I thought he'd be gone working this whole week."

The day went by quickly enough, but she quickly grew tired of changing between her uniforms every two hours. He had made it very clear that he didn't want the coveralls worn inside, and her maid uniform was uncomfortable to wear under the coveralls, so she changed back and forth time. She came home for lunch and dinner, then returned to animal watch as I put the kids to bed.

When she arrived, she saw his truck in the driveway. After checking on the animals, she went inside and changed into her maid uniform before going to the livingroom to sit down and surf the web on her phone.

"Good evening!" he said to her from his easychair. He was wearing a bathrobe while he read a book.

"Hi," she said shyly. "you don't mind if I sit out here do you?"

"Not at all, I hope you'll feel very comfortable here. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you," she said with a little curtsey. "Why did I do that?" she thought to herself. "I guess this uniform has worn off on me a little."

She sat down on the couch and they passed the next two hours in silence.

Noticing the time, she got up to go check on the sheep, and he called out to her "It's got to be tiring changing back and forth. When you come back, don't bother putting on that uniform."

She froze. "what do you want me to wear?" she asked.

"What you have on underneath it is fine," he said without looking up from his book.

Her cheeks turned crimson as she hurried past him and got changed to run her errand.

After returning, she stood in the dressing room in her panties for a long minute, looking at herself in the mirror. "He's going to see me topless," she said quietly to herself. Her mind wandered to the video he had taken of her, then she shrugged resignedly.

Shyly, she walked out to the livingroom, covering her breasts with one arm, and quickly walking past him, to sit on the couch.

"Much better," he said.

"I don't allow anyone to wear street clothes in my house," he explained. "That's why you only see me in a bathrobe when I'm home."

She didn't say anything, staring intently at her phone, and wishing she could disappear.

Another silent couple hours later, she got up, put on coveralls, and checked the sheep.

Returning, she didn't feel as selfconscious of her nudity, as she hung the coveralls back up, and returned to the livingroom in her panties.

After the next check, when she returned, she found him in the kitchen. He was pouring himself a cup of coffee, and poured her one as well.

"Join me at the table," he said to her.

She obediently walked to the dining room table and took a seat.

"Cream or sugar?" he called from the kitchen.

"Cream please," she replied.

He came out and sat down across the small table from her, passing her a cup.

She sipped it slowly, enjoying the soothing effect of the coffee on her embarrassment.

He made smalltalk for the next hours, and she got to know him a lot better. He wasn't forceful or forward with her, in spite of the fact that she was sitting there practically naked. She no longer made any attempt to hide her body, and had actually grown quite comfortable. In spite of everything he had done, she found herself liking this man; he was good company.

When her phone beeped at the end of the time, she looked down at it, surprised. "I didn't think it had been an two hours already."

"It's getting pretty late. I don't think they're going to go into labor tonight, so let's call it a night after this last check. You can start checking them again early tomorrow."

After the check, she returned, then asked him hesitantly "so... where do you want me to sleep?"

"I'll show you," he said. Leading her into a large bedroom, he turned the light on, and motioned to a plush queen-sized bed.

"You can brush your teeth in the restroom out in the hall," he said. "I'll freshen up in the master bath."

She retrieved her shower bag from the changing room, then brushed her teeth, and returned to the bedroom. A door which she hadn't previously noticed stood open, and she could see him brushing his teeth.

Suddenly she froze. It struck her that he only had one bedroom; she didn't have any cleaning responsibilities in the bedroom, so she'd never been in there before. But she knew where it was in the house, and she knew there was only one.

She sat down at the edge of the bed, then looked at her hands. "You joining me?" she asked slowly.

"Of course," he said with a smile, as he left the bathroom.

"This is okay. I have to do this," she told herself. "I'm not cheating on my husband, because I'm not the one choosing this."

He walked over to a closet, then took off his robe and hung it up. She glanced up, then quickly back down at her hands, as she was surprised to see him standing there before her, completely naked.

"Sorry if I shocked you," he said quickly. "I sleep naked, I hope it doesn't make you too uncomfortable."

She shrugged silently.

"Well, I'm tired. Good night," he said, crawling under the covers on the other side of the bed.

"Wait... he's not going to try to force me to fuck him?!" she thought to herself.

She crawled under the covers on her side, then he turned off the bedside lamp. Before long, she could hear him snoring softly.

For what seemed like hours, she lay awake next to him. She was so puzzled by him; on one hand, he was forcing her to parade naked for him, and sleep with him. But on the other, he'd been a perfect gentleman. He'd never brought up anything sexual, never propositioned her in any way. In fact, she was pretty sure he'd never even oogled her naked body.

"Maybe he really is just a nudist, and he just wants a good maid, like he said," she finally concluded.

The next morning, she was awakened by him climbing out of bed. As she sleepily opened her eyes, she caught sight of a massive erection. "His morning wood" she thought to herself with an embarrassed smile. "wow... he's big." she thought dreamily, as she rolled over in bed.

When he returned from the shower with a towel draped over his shoulders, he found her asleep, and rubbing herself.

"Good morning," he said softly.

She awoke with a start, then blushed deeply, realizing that she had been playing with herself in front of him.

"did... did you see that?" she asked shyly.

He just smiled, then turned to walk over to the closet.

She climbed out of bed, and he said "Go ahead and take a shower in here, it's much nicer than the small shower in the hall."

She did as he suggested, and came out a half hour later, drying her hair. She still wore the same panties from the night before, as she had no other clothes with her.

Walking out to the kitchen, she found him cooking some breakfast. It smelled wonderful.

"Have a seat!" he said, then brought her a heaping plateful.

They ate together, chatting casually. When they'd finished, she got up to check the sheep, but he stopped her.

"It's okay, I checked on them while you were showering. It looks like it's probably not going to happen today either, so you can just check them in two hours," he said.

"Oh, okay," she said, sitting back down and setting her phone to notify her when the time had passed.

They continued to talk about many subjects. Conversation with him was so easy, that she found she could talk with him for hours without growing tired of his company. She also loved the soothing sound of his voice.

At lunch time, he suggested that she head home to me, so that I don't get too lonely without her. She hurredly got dressed, then came home.

I was surprised by how passionately she kissed me, when she arrived at the door. "Wow, I missed you too!" I said in a joking voice.

She ate quickly, figeting, then seemed like she was in a bit of a hurry to get back.

"I understand, you need to be there to watch the sheep," I said. "If it's too much to come back every meal, I understand."

"No no, I want to come see you," she said quickly. With a kiss goodbye, she left back to his house.

That evening and night passed in much the same manner as the last night had. She sneaked a peak at his cock as he took his robe off for bed, but he didn't seem to notice her attention.

The next morning, when she got up to shower, he suggested "You've been wearing those panties for two days now. You should wash them today."

"Oh... okay," she said, then entered the bathroom to take a shower.

When she got out, she found her panties were not where she'd left them. "He must've taken them," she thought to herself.

She came out with the towel wrapped around her waist. She didn't even try to cover her breasts anymore. She found him in the kitchen again, and he called out "I threw them into the washing machine with a few of my clothes for you."

"Thank you," she said.

"I'd prefer you didn't sit down with that towel on," he said, as she began to walk towards the dining room.

"It's damp, and it'll wreck the chair."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense," she said.

He walked over. "Here, hand it to me, I'll toss it in the laundry room."

She blushed as she took it off and handed it to him, standing before him completely naked.

Suddenly, he said "Oh, where are my manners, I'm so sorry to embarras you. I'll take off my robe too, so you're not the only one naked."

Before she had a chance to object, he had taken his robe off, and thrown it over his arm, then disappeared into the laundry room.

She sat down at the table, and he appeared shortly, carrying a large plate of breakfast and a cup of coffee for her.

They spent the rest of the morning naked. When it was time to come home for lunch, she realized she had no underwear to put on, so she came home commando, which made her heart beat a little faster when she thought about it.

She ate lunch with me, then kissed me farewell, and hurried back to her job.

Without realizing it, she was actually looking forward to stripping down naked to spend the afternoon with her boss.

She did just that, and they had a very enjoyable time together. Her underwear was clean, but she made no effort to put them back on. He noticed that, and stayed naked as well.

That night, after she climbed into bed next to him, she continued to chat with him. Somehow, the conversation got around to the topic of sex, and he told her that he was sorely out-of-practice.

"Really, with that body?" she asked him. "You could have any girl you want," she said.

"Any girl?" he asked.

"Well yeah, any girl would die for a cock that size."

"Even you, my perfect little maid?" he asked softly.

She blushed, but didn't answer. Instead, she reached over, and lay her hand on his warm chest. The touch sent a thrill through her, and she slowly slid her hand down his abdomen, until her finger bumped into his cock lightly. She could feel it pulsing, beginning to stiffen. Slowly, her fingers crept around it, and she stroked it.

Snuggling her head against his chest as she did this, she whispered, "Even me."

They didn't get much sleep that night. Late the next morning, she woke up very sore, to find him not in the room. She showered, then walked out to the kitchen, still naked. He was at the dining table in his bathrobe, sipping some coffee.

"Good morning," he smiled at her. "Did you get enough rest?"

She laughed lightly. "You didn't give me much, but I guess I didn't give you much either."

He chuckled with her.

They chatted over breakfast, and it wasn't until she stood up from the table that she realized that she was still naked. She laughed to herself, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking that I never thought I would do something like this... and enjoy it so much."

He just smiled in response, and sipped his coffee.

She hurried out to check on the sheep, donning the coveralls and workboots quickly. The sheep were fine, so she returned and stripped, then went to find her boss.

He was sitting in the living room with the TV on, still wearing his bathrobe.

"Sir... do you have your camera handy?"

He raised his eyebrow, then nodded, got up and fetched it from a shelf in another room.

"May I use it?" she asked.

He handed it to her. "You know, that video isn't on there anymore," he said somewhat nervously.

"I know, and that's too bad. Here." she pressed record, then set it down on the table, pointing towards his easy chair.

"Take a seat," she motioned toward his chair. He sat down, confused.

Walking across the room, she kneeled down, then crawled towards him on hands and knees.

"Sir," she said loudly for the camera to catch. "I want your body. I want you to fuck me hard. Don't send me home to my husband without fucking me first, sir." As she said that, she opened his bathrobe, pulled out his cock, and stroked him hard, then began to give him head.

After he came in her mouth, she swallowed it, thanked him, then jumped up and danced over to the camera.

Turning it off, she handed it to him. "Here you are. I promised I would be a good maid, but I don't just want to be your maid." She kneeled down in front of him. "I want to be your slave. That first video you had gave you a little power over me. But this video gives you complete ownership of me."

As she spoke, she bowed her head.

He caressed her cheek, then lifted her chin until her eyes met his.

"Good girl," he told her. "You belong to me now."

The sheep all had their lambs during the next few days, but my wife didn't bother to mention that to me. Instead, she kept spending every day -- and night -- with him, until two full weeks had passed. Then one afternoon, she approached him.

"Sir... I should probably go home soon, or my husband is goingto start getting suspicious," she said, bowing her head.

"You don't have to worry about that," he said with a wry smile.

"Oh? How come?" she asked him.

"He knows everything. This was all his idea." he said, motioning toward the window. "You see that camera in the bush outside the window? That's the one that captured that first video."

She looked at it, not understanding.

"He has been watching everything this whole time. He wants you to fuck me. He likes to share you."

"So I was never really your slave?" she asked slowly.

"I didn't say that. You are my slave, completely. But you're also his wife. And that's how things are going to stay, forever."

She came home to me the next day, and we talked about it. She was very ashamed at first, but I finally convinced her that it was all my idea, and that I wanted it to continue.

It's been a few years now. We did eventually take that trip overseas, but she's still working for him. His sheep need to be watched arond the clock about once a month (at least, that's the official story.) Her uniform has a new component that she wears for him even when she's at home with me; a collar with a tiny lock engraved into the buckle.

She's my wife, and his slave, and she's perfect.

12