All Comments on 'The Blackmailing of Sabrina'

by ExiledCreations

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
randomnameHFrandomnameHFover 3 years ago
More!!!

That was just day one. Hes got a whole week to work with and i want to know what he does to Sabrina on everyone of those days! Lets read about how shes going to be forced to sleep in the same bed as him, or about how she has to pleasure him throughout the day. So many possibilities!

Amazing first story and hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Btw, It's "to" not "too"

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 3 years ago

This is generally well written, but as someone else said, you use too when you should use to. Too means also, as in, “I like ice cream and sherbet, too. I probably shouldn’t have said anything, but I am a retired English professor, so the devil made me do it. Keep writing. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Rapey

Would have preferred it if she had shown some interest. As it stands the story is kinda creepy and too rapey. Kind of disturbing.

Could be rewritten to show just reluctance on her part -- perhaps he eats her to an orgasm and she warms up to his advances somewhat.

My two cents

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaover 3 years ago
Absolutley fantastic

Rides the line perfectly between describing whay happens and leaving ao kuch to the imagination. Delicious and dark.

ChromeCollarChromeCollarover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes, so many possibilities. I hope he ends up getting both the friend AND the daughter in the same bed. /wink

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too real to enjoy!

I truly enjoy reading most Literotica stories, but I have to draw the line on this one. No mater how it is put forward, this was a rape. She did not ask for it, she did not want it, and the thought of taking this advantage of a vulnerable GIRL (Not a Woman) was truly disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The 'too' thing

Very well written but the continued use of 'too' rather than 'to' was certainlly distracting. Also, it would seem that there is some uncertainty in the difference between 'then' and 'than'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Um, this isn’t reluctance

Yeah this is straight up rape. Definitely crosses the line.

ChromeCollarChromeCollarover 3 years ago
Wtf people.

The very definition of non consent is:

Not involving or relating to consent; (Law, of a sexual act) lacking mutual consent.

If that doesn't appeal to you why are you reading these stories and why are you criticizing the writer for writing the subject matter? Non consent IS rape, no matter how fluffy you want to pretend to make it. I could understand if the writer posted it in the wrong category but he didn't. It's a story about rape in the rape category. If you don't like rape fantasy don't read it. Simple as that.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 3 years ago
Bad grammar but vivid emotions

I agree with a previous commenter that the frequent misuse of the word "too" was very distracting. But the vivid descriptions of the woman's feelings as well as the man's were excellent. I hope the writer continues with the story.

ExiledCreationsExiledCreationsover 3 years agoAuthor

Story has been reposted, with the too's fixed. Hope everyone enjoys it, even the people who don't like that they enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i could only wish...

This is exactly what I wanted my dad to do to me for years. I have teased him for years hoping that he would lose control and take me making me his. im stacy18_bi at hotmail. hit me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't bluff on edits.

There is no way you could have edited this short for grammar and spelling mess-ups. Too in place of to is all over the place. Come on, and get literate. The first misuse is actually in the first paragraph of the first page. "Too being alone". There are other spots where this is flagrantly repeated multiple times in one sentence. For example, in as early as the fourth paragraph of the first page, this particular F-up happens twice in a row in the same sentence: 'too find out' and 'too do this'. It just keeps on like that throughout the whole damn thing. A quick edit read-over shows forty times of too instead of to. And, sadly, this is not the only usage problem in the text. Commas are missing, there is once of double verb usage, and at one point verb tense completely goes out the window becoming present instead of past. It is insulting to readers as a whole and insulting to readers of the Literotica community to post half-assed content that a middle-schooler could better edit, all while pandering for kudos concerning edits you never make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like totally read part two and I had to double back to hit the beginning homo-hot vibe of this exciting new thread of dad, hot girl, and hot BF. Read on if you haven't yet to find out how dad likes the taste of jism and gets the BF on the phone!!! Totally worth it!!!! SOOOO sexy. Can't wait to read him lickin' the BF's cum. I hope for that in part 3. Keep up the homo-hot writing. LOOOOOVE the currents it gives!

ExiledCreationsExiledCreationsover 3 years agoAuthor

To the anon user who posted about not bluffing on edits.

Thank you for pointing out that something went wrong with the resubmit and it was not the newer edited version that was posted. I appreciate that you took the time to point this out. I have submitted the fixed document that should be up within 48 hours according to the site faq for edits. It will not be perfect but I hope you won't feel too insulted by it. :)

As for the rest of your post, I do not appreciate the assumptions you made about me or my motives. In the future, I hope you will choose to interact with people in a healthier way where you aren't assuming the worst about them.

Toodles.

For the other commenters, thank you for the feedback. It is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOL! Dude ya gotta youself Simon Cowelled, dawg! Chill out on that Anon w/ the edit talk Ya jus got called out on ya performanse probs like on one a those shows! Sorta funny like it sorta. An ya posin bout it done change it I been reading this story of yours since b4 ya change her age and I know ya been makin edits an postin jus fine Tru story!!!! Remembder back b4 when grl not in college LOL!!!! btw 2 still a prob 4 ya dawg but ya keep it all up best ya can Getta laugh outta Simon Cowell 2 Enjoy ya ride ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dawg I still been thinkin bout ya LOL ya got going on here an then it so hit me ya said toodles! LOL!!! Ya crack me up boy talk like that Ned Flanders dude on that show Simsons. Toodles never knew nobody say that shit irl. Damn ya funny dawg Maybe reason ya been one I been readin 4 a wile like said b4 bout how I read ya b4 ya change her age an send her young ass off to college - though it sure hell be 1 funny ;) college wit field trips lik in kid school. Luv ya dawg Toodles an toodles an toodles som more at ya dawg LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

About Exiled Creation On Not Having 2many2s And The Missing Edit

Confused much by newish author post - not bluffing on edits etc.

I first read this story around turky day ... escape from inlaws ;) ;). And if my holiday order is right, turkey day isn't in December and what is posted here now is an early December draft. New month. New post. New time on the New list. New bold print. *Cough* New age *cough* that lets Sabrina be in college while still being babysat by John (I wouldn't mind it if in other edits you change his name, never liked John and since you say you'll be doing this all over again).

Anyway. Your edit went up fine and still has 2many2s making the text an eyesore. I can't say I've been insulted but I can say it sucks to read even if it's wankbank good. A man prefers something easy on the eyes (pun intended), and this just hasn't got that yet even with trying. Hope 3rd drafts a charm. Peace out, and don't get snappy at me for saying the truth. And cool down on the webmaster as the excuse. They'd have to work hard to keep things going, and I know they posted you quite well. Happy holidays to everyone else looking for an inlaw escape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

holy fuck this was dark. i feel like very few authors are willing to get this scary, even in the noncon section. 10/10 keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous