The Blacksmith

Story Info
A story of incestuous passion and revenge...
11k words
4.12
16.1k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blacksmith

by Alex Barton

It was almost unbearably hot in the smithy. Searing coals glowed a fierce red in the furnace as Joss Fayrfax worked a horseshoe on his anvil. Outside the summer heat showed no signs of easing even though it was nearly five in the afternoon. Joss, who had been at work since dawn, suddenly decided he could take no more and he threw the half-worked shoe into a trough of water where it hissed and spat.

He walked to the door and filled his lungs with fresh air. What breeze there was brought the smell of his sweat to his nostrils and Joss took off his shirt and went to wash.

He primed the pump with three or four strokes and bent his head under the flow of cold water. Then he straightened and rubbed a cloth across his broad barrel chest and down his muscular forearms, wiping away the soot and grime that had gathered from the long day's work.

Over six feet tall, with fine features and piercing blue eyes, Joss Fayrfax had learned the blacksmith's trade from his father, inheriting the smithy when the old man died. He was not long returned from France, alive in body but dead in his mind after serving as a sniper in the mud and blood of the battle of the Somme. A great livid scar now traveled the length of Joss's thigh: it had caused him many months of agony in a hospital bed that jagged shard of shrapnel, but it had also meant he survived as very few did.

Filling a bucket, Joss carried it into the smithy and set it down on his workbench. He stripped off the apron made of sacking he wore round his waist, unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. Ladling water in his great strong hand, he savored the pleasure of rubbing the cloth up the inside of his thighs and over his genitals.

His balls felt full, swollen with sperm. His huge cock, instantly hard, jutted out from his flat stomach. The skin over his glans, taut and tight, peeled back when he reached down and wrapped his fingers round his cockshaft and moved his hand slowly and firmly up and down its full length. Stroking himself felt good and the pressure of his pent-up semen made him ache to release his seed.

Joss stood up and reached for the length of thin cord suspended from a hook set in the roof which he used to hobble high-spirited horses that might kick him. Then, holding his erect cock to one side with his wrist, he carefully tied a slipknot round the soft skin between his pendant balls and the thick shaft.

He pulled the slipknot tight and tugged his balls away from his body, making them bulge. The constriction made his cock swell up even harder so that it was like a great iron bar of masculine flesh. The bite of the cord felt good.

Standing with eyes closed, Joss took the end of the cord in his left hand and closed the fingers of his right over the bulging glans of his cock, slick with oily pre-come. Then he started to masturbate, pulling down on the cord as he did so.

A mixture of pain and pleasure radiated from his sex organs across his belly and up along his arms and chest. His cock seemed to grow even harder in his hand as he used the cord to pull his balls further and further away from his body. The more he pulled, the more he had to raise himself to allow for the stretching until finally he was standing on tiptoes. If he sagged, the cord tightened another centimeter and the pain and pleasure grew almost unbearable as his balls moved even higher into the air.

Joss's pleasure grew and he stroked himself harder and faster, his breathing become more labored as he concentrated on his approaching climax. A stream of pre-come poured from the tip of his cock as he arched his body up, trying to keep himself fully extended so that the cord did not feel as if it was tearing his balls from his body while he pumped his bulging cock hard with his hand. Then the intensity of what Joss was doing to himself overwhelmed him and he climaxed in a great rush of intense sexual satisfaction. Spurt after spurt of thick sperm burst from the taut tip of his glans and splattered onto the floor of the smithy as waves of hot pleasure coursed through his body.

When his orgasm had subsided, Joss slackened the cord, slowly untied it and left it hanging from the hook. He stood for a moment, breathing hard. His balls felt like they were on fire but he had achieved a release of the tension that had almost, but not quite, quieted his fuck-hunger.

He would have taken a few more seconds to recover but he heard a female voice call sharply from the yard, "Hello in there?" and he hurriedly pulled his trousers up his legs and retied his belt.

Outside a young woman was standing next to her horse. The stallion was favoring its left hoof, trying not to put its weight down. The woman was disheveled, with a smear of mud across her cheek and a tear in the thigh of her tight riding pants.

"You took your time, Mister Fayrfax," the young woman said sharply. "Did you not hear me calling?"

"No, Miss, I did not," Joss said, his eyes meeting hers steadily.

The girl reminded him of her mother. She had the same long golden blonde hair which she wore untied so that it framed her face. Her complexion was porcelain fine, setting off her big, blue eyes and wide, sensual mouth. Her breasts were like her mother's, so big they pushed out the tight material of her riding jacket.

Joss cast his eye admiringly over the girl's bosom and then down her long shapely legs. Her name was Caroline Redgrave and she was the 18-year-old daughter of Sir Piers Redgrave who owned the land which surrounded the village.

"How can I help you, Miss Redgrave?" Joss asked.

"Ajax threw a shoe," she said. "Up on the gallops. Threw me too, the bloody beast. I need you to reshoe him for me. Now, so that I can get home."

Joss felt his hackles rise. He did not work for Sir Piers and being told what to do by his daughter was something he need not accept.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but I have finished my work for today. You may leave Ajax here if you wish. I will stable him until I can do the job in the morning. You can collect him at midday."

"Oh good god, man," Caroline Redgrave snapped at him. "Don't be so bloody stupid. It's three miles back to the house and I have to get ready for dinner."

"I'm sorry, Miss Redgrave," Joss said firmly. "Leave Ajax or walk him home, the choice is yours. I am concerned only for the horse. Not your dinner arrangements."

"Damn you, Fayrfax, shoe the bloody horse like I told you to!" Caroline Redgrave cried in fury, stepping forward and raising her crop towards Joss's face.

Astonishingly fast for a man of his bulk, Joss caught her arm as it descended and twisted her wrist behind her back, pulling her hard into his chest. She struggled to get free but could not.

"How dare you!" Caroline raged. "Let me go!"

Very quietly Joss said, "Your mother once spoke to me like that. A few days before I was due to go to France. My Dad had left me in charge of the smithy and she came calling. It was hot, just like today and I was fuck-hungry. Just like I am today."

Joss paused for a moment. Then he said, "You remind me of your mother in so many ways..."

Caroline tried to struggle but Joss held her firm, holding her hard against his body so that her breasts rubbed against his bare chest, her belly against his groin. He saw from her eyes that she felt his cock was hard once more.

"Let me go, Mister Fayrfax," Caroline said, and Joss could tell she was making an effort to take the anger from her voice. "I'm sorry - I didn't mean - "

Joss acted as if he had not heard her.

"And then," he said slowly, "when I was holding your mother in my arms, just as I am you now, I thought, what were my chances of coming back alive from the war? No one else had that I knew. So what was there to stop me satisfying my fuck-hunger? Eighteen years ago, that was. Eighteen years since I last thrust my prick into a Redgrave. And I reckon it's time I took my pleasure with another one..."

Caroline Redgrave was breathing hard in fear. Joss could see it in her eyes. "Please, Mister Fayrfax," she whimpered, "I said I was sorry!"

With no effort at all Joss bent and hooked his arm under Caroline's knees and lifted her into his arms.

"Shall we go inside?" he said in a low, cold voice. "I'm sure your horse will be safe out here for a while..."

*

The smithy was hot and dark and smelled of semen. Joss put Caroline down and stood between her and the door. He could see she was shaking with fear and looking for a way to escape. But there was little point in her trying, the smithy was over a mile from the village and he would have caught her easily. There was even less point in screaming for help with no-one around to hear.

Joss slowly unbuckled his belt. His eyes met Caroline's as he slid his pants down his long, muscled legs and stepped out of them, exposing his huge cock, hot and hard with the intensity of his lust. He wanted her to see how aroused he was, to know that he was excited because he held her captive and was looking forward to what he was about to do to her.

"Oh god, no, Mister Fayrfax," she said, looking down at his engorged cock. "Please - I - "

" - Talk too much," said Joss, watching Caroline carefully as he walked over to a side wall and took down several lengths of rope that were hanging from a hook.

"What are you going to do?" Caroline asked, her voice betraying her fear.

"Do what I do to any proud animal while I'm going about my business," Joss said coldly. "Hobble it."

Caroline Redgrave rushed at him, trying to get escape. He grabbed her easily and took hold of one arm, holding it out in front of her body while he tied the rope round her wrist. Then he tied the rope round her other wrist.

"You'll never get away with this," she said, struggling as Joss bent and swiftly tied her knees together. He was careful to leave a short length of rope between the two knots so that he would be able to open her legs.

"I already have, Miss Redgrave," Joss said, and he reached for the cloth he'd used to wash himself, tied a knot in the middle of it and then fitted the knot between Caroline's teeth and tied it behind her head.

Bound and gagged, her eyes flashing, her chest heaving, staring at him with fear and hatred, Caroline Redgrave stood before Joss. Only one thing remained and he did that as effortlessly as he had all else.

He pulled down one end of the cord he'd used to masturbate himself, looped it through the rope tying Caroline's wrists together and hauled her up into the air, securing the other end of the cord to a ring in the wall. He watched as she hung helplessly, a faint smile on his lips.

There was something almost animal in what Joss did next. He stripped off his shirt and stood naked behind Caroline. Then took her blonde hair in one hand, lifted it back from her neck and leaned close to her. He closed his eyes to inhale the warm scent of her perfumed flesh and kissed the smooth softness of her neck, very lightly, his lips no more than grazing the skin.

Time and again Joss did this, running his lips from the base of her neck to under the lobe of her ear, kissing and smelling the beautiful young woman. He did not speak, did not tell her that this was what had kept him alive in the trenches, the thought that he must survive to have the pleasure of doing this to a woman, no matter if she were a whore or an aristocratic heiress.

Still with his eyes closed, Joss felt more intensely aroused than at any time since before he'd gone off to war, since the last time he'd fucked a Redgrave, and he reached round to the buttons of Caroline's riding jacket, the action pulling her body back against him so that his cock pressed into the divide between her full buttocks. The soft material of her riding pants against the shaft of his cock felt wonderful but he knew that very soon the shaft would be pressing between the velvet cheeks of her bare behind and that would be much, much better.

Oblivious to the sound of Caroline's labored breathing and the pain he was causing her, Joss unbuttoned her jacket and pulled it open. He could feel the silky material of a chemise covering her breasts and he hooked his fingers in the neckline and yanked the material down, snapping the thin shoulder straps.

Joss filled his hands with the softness of Caroline's bared breasts, cupping the big globes in his palms and trapping her nipples between his first and second fingers. He squeezed the tips hard at the same time as he rubbed his cock up and down the furrow of her buttocks and opened his mouth to bite into the soft flesh of her neck, not hard enough to draw blood but enough to make her whimper behind the gag. He could not describe what it was about Caroline that compelled him to treat her roughly, to take her with such force. But he followed this instinct now, trusting it.

He moved his hands from her breasts to under her plump ass cheeks, leaving her in no doubt that they were next as he dug into the mounds with his nails. Then he reached round to the waistband of her riding pants, ripped the buttons open and dragged the material down over the flare of her hips to the point where he had tied her knees together.

"Not quite so proud now, are you Miss Redgrave," Joss said, his lips close to her ear, the dripping tip of his huge hard prick pressed hard into the small of her back. He heard her moan something in response but he decided against loosening the gag.

Instead he slid his hand over Caroline's belly which fluttered in response to his touch and then pushed his finger into the slit of her pussy, feeling for the hole. He expected her to be dry but she was not, her pussy was wet and Joss guessed it was because he had caressed her breasts and played with her nipples. He entered her with a fingertip and met a resistance.

"You're still a virgin?"

Caroline nodded.

"Well, no matter," Joss said. "I'm sure we can find a way for you to accommodate my cock just as well."

He stepped away from Caroline and walked over to his workbench. He found the tin of grease he used for softening saddle leather and dug out a big dollop of the oily substance onto his fingers. Then he walked back in front of Caroline so that she would be able to see what he intended to do.

The strain and humiliation of hanging by her arms showed clearly on her face as she struggled against the knots. Joss reached out and tenderly stroked her cheek and then stood back so that she could watch as he reached down and started oiling his cock, working the grease over the dripping glans and then back down to the base. The action made his prick swell even more so that it looked massive and menacing, announcing its hunger.

Caroline made a low moan deep in her chest but Joss ignored her. He walked round behind her and stroked his cock up and down the furrow of her ass, smearing the thick lubricant on her asshole. The cheeks parted under his greedy fingers, exposing the tiny opening, brown and crinkled. What a beautiful ass, he thought, so round and creamy white, the inner crease a pale pink. To Joss it was a sexual ass, perfect for just such loving.

Joss moved his fingers up and down along the inner valley of Caroline's bottom, pressing the globes open and letting them close around his greasy, probing fingers. His cock pressed stiffly into the valley, the thick head pressing against the impossibly small opening. The sounds Caroline was making behind the gag hushed and a whimpering began in her throat.

She flexed her hips, vainly trying to bump his prick off the target. But Joss steadied Caroline with one hand on her thigh, the other hot around his cock as he pressed it against the tiny opening. He grunted as the head flowed jerkily inside her asshole and he moved his fingers between her legs, digging into the swollen lips of her pussy, rubbing and stroking her clitoris. Her pain-filled cries quieted and he moved deeper and deeper within her, the way paved by the slippery grease.

Joss pressed, trying to hurry the process. It was better than fucking a virgin, much better. There was a tightness around his cock like a snug, hot hand that held him. He pressed, feeling the skin crinkle and fold, resist him. Then he stopped, moved his hips against Caroline's buttocks, nudging his thick cock in and out, loosening the tight entrance.

With a sudden violent lunge he was inside her, complete and finished, his angry hot cock throbbing, the tightly clasping sheath all around him right up to the base. Joss couldn't remember the last time he had felt such sexual heat, endured such pleasure. Groaning softly he moved, not losing his hard gained entrance, just probing, pressing, fucking Caroline's asshole without taking his heavy cock out of her.

He slid both hands between her legs, burying his fingers in her pussylips, churning up the delicious wetness, moving back and forth, his fingertips rolling the stiff bud of her clit. This time he bit into her shoulder as he moved his cock, finding that the entrance was now ready. He could really fuck her now.

Joss slid his tightly held cock almost out of Caroline's rectum and then back up inside her again, meeting the tiny entrance to her bowels as he fucked her. Holding her steady, he shafted her, plowing in and out, parting the slimy tightness of flesh as it sought to trap him. His cock throbbed, bursting with the tightness of taking her anal virginity, but it was more pleasurable than painful.

Again and again he fucked her, delighting in the tightness of her sphincter as it gripped the base of his cock, the heat of her back passage as it opened to his invading shaft. He called her name to her, sucked her shoulder, bounced his balls against her lower buttocks. He felt the buzzing in his belly and knew he would come any minute. His fingers pressed in her pubic hairs, pulled the tiny blonde curled hairs, dug into her clit, spread wide her juicy pussylips, masturbating her as he rammed his cock repeatedly deep into her ass.

"Come on - come on!" he cried against her ear then once more closed his teeth on the soft skin of her neck. Her plump ass swallowed his long prick again, took the head deep into her bowels and Joss felt his cock quiver, growing harder and longer as his semen surged into the shaft of his cock.

"Yes - ah YESS!" Joss cried, the pleasure overwhelming as he emptied his balls deep into Caroline's asshole. Time and again his hips jerked and his ass muscles flexed as he pumped out jets of hot thick sperm into the young woman he held captive against him. His climax was so intense Joss felt almost faint but he still noticed that his fingers paddling in Caroline's cunt were dripping wet and he knew he had made her come.

Slowly and gently Joss withdrew from her ass and stood for a moment fighting for breath. Then he turned Caroline once more and stood in front of her, the wet slime of his spunk and the grease he had used glistening on the head and shaft of his still-hard prick.

Stepping close, he reached up and untied the cord that held Caroline up. She sagged and almost fell but he caught her in his arms and lowered her to the floor. He knelt next to her, holding her against his chest, and reached behind her head to untie the gag.

"You bastard," she spat into his face. "You complete and utter bastard. You raped me!"

"Yes," Joss said coolly. "And it was very enjoyable."

Fire flashed in her eyes. "Well we'll see how enjoyable it is when I tell my father and he has you arrested."

Joss's eyes met Caroline's and looked deep into them. His eyes were the same color as hers.

"You may tell Sir Piers what you like," he said. "But he's not your father."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Caroline hissed, her beautiful naked breasts heaving with her anger and humiliation.

"I told you I fucked your mother eighteen years ago, remember? You are eighteen now. Tell Sir Piers what you like but he's not your father." Joss paused. And then he added quietly, "I am."