The Blacksmith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear god," Caroline cried.

Joss could see from her face that she knew he was telling the truth, confirming the doubts she had always had. Her head sank down and she began to sob quietly.

For a moment Joss felt remorse for the way that he had hurt her in taking his pleasure. But then the heat of his desire replaced it and he knew he had only taken what was rightfully his.

"Caroline?" he said softly.

She raised her face. "Yes?"

Joss bent and kissed her gently on the lips. Then he twined his fingers in her thick blonde hair and held her head tight in his big hand. "Open your mouth," he said softly.

She did as she was told, displaying her perfect, small white teeth.

"Suck your Daddy clean, sweetheart," Joss said, and he gently but firmly pushed her mouth down over the slippery wet crown of the cock which jutted up hard and strong from between his legs.

*

Joss Fayrfax stood totally still. He did not breathe, did not blink, did not allow his body to twitch in any way until he was ready to squeeze the trigger. When he did the rifle leapt back against his shoulder and the pheasant, startled by the bang, had no sooner moved its head towards the sound than it was dead.

For Joss it had always been this way, whether bringing down an animal for food or firing at the tiniest chink of unprotected flesh between a helmet and the sandbag of a trench in battle. His aim was always perfect, the prey always dead after the shot. Joss lowered his rifle and went to pick up the bird.

It was an early Sunday morning in summer, a light breeze rustled the leaves on the trees. If Joss had an immortal soul, which he doubted he did, it would have been stirred by the beauty of the rolling downs, the green fields, the woodlands he could see all around him.

In the distance he heard the church bell for morning service and watched the villagers move towards its summons. Over to his left stood Redgrave Hall and Joss guessed the Redgrave family would also be making their way to worship.

But it was not Sir Piers' family who occupied the blacksmith's mind that morning. It was one member of it in particular, the beautiful Caroline Redgrave, the girl whose half-naked body he had held against his the day before, her wrists tied together as she hung suspended her from a beam in his smithy while he fucked her shapely ass with his massive prick.

He could still remember the exquisite pleasure of caressing her breasts as he spurted his seed deep in her bowels and the even sharper pleasure when he instructed her to suck his cock clean afterwards and revealed to her that the man she had thought was her father for the last eighteen years was not: he was her real father.

The revelation put Caroline into shock, so much that Joss had to help her to her feet and pull her clothing together then saddle his horse and take her back to the Hall. He told the staff who came out to meet them that she had fallen while out riding and that he would attend to Ajax and return in the morning. He felt Caroline's eyes burning into his back as rode away into the gathering twilight.

And now that he had brought down the bird he would prepare for his evening meal, Joss decided the time was right to take Ajax back to the Redgrave stables. With the family out at church he could visit and leave silently. He had no idea whether Caroline had decided to report to the police what he had done, but his continuing freedom seemed to suggest she had stayed silent.

He strode home across the fields to change and saddle the horse and an hour later rode through the archway to the left of the big house and into the courtyard that led to the stable block, the storerooms and the tradesmen's entrance to the kitchens. He dismounted and walked towards the stables, leading Ajax by the bridle.

"That your gun I heard in the fields this morning, Mr. Fayrfax?" a man called out behind him.

Joss recognized the voice of Alfred Bailey, Sir Piers' gamekeeper. He turned to face the small, sharp-faced man who was standing by the doorway of the kitchens. "Yes, Mr. Bailey, it was," he said.

"Taking pheasants?" Bailey said with an edge to his voice.

"One or two a week through the season, Mr. Bailey," said Joss, refusing to rise to the jibe. "Just as Sir Piers has granted me permission to do. And you may tell him that in return there are three less foxes to attack his sheep."

Bailey spat on the ground and wiped his sleeve across his mouth. "I have told Sir Piers I could trap just as many foxes without him having to give up any of his pheasants to the likes of you," he said.

"And the foxes would die a slow and agonizing death," said Joss, letting go of Ajax's bridle for a moment and walking towards Bailey. He was more than a foot taller than the gamekeeper who stepped back rapidly into the security of the kitchen doorway as Joss advanced.

"I kill them quickly and cleanly, with a shot to the head," Joss said. Then he lowered his voice and added, "You should mark that, Mr. Bailey. I wouldn't wish you to meet with an unfortunate accident if you were out in the fields and didn't know I was there."

Joss turned on his heel and took hold of Ajax's bridle once more.

Bailey said, "You've brought Miss Caroline's horse back then."

"Yes," Joss said over his shoulder. "You can tell Miss Redgrave when she gets back from church that I have shoed him and that there is no charge."

"You may tell her yourself, Mr. Fayrfax," Bailey said. "She gave instructions that she was to be told when you brought the horse back. I'm sure she'll be down presently."

*

Joss stood alongside Ajax in the horse's stall, brushing a currycomb through the stallion's sleek coat. He whistled softly as he brushed, a popular song he'd heard countless times as his regiment moved up the line towards its position on the Western Front.

And then, unbidden, the faces of his comrades appeared in his mind and he stopped whistling and stood for a moment with his head resting against the horse's side. He closed his eyes and waited for his friend's faces to fade, waited for the pain of seeing them die to ease.

"Reflecting on your sins, Mr. Fayrfax? It is Sunday after all."

Joss opened his eyes and looked up to see Caroline Redgrave standing at the door to the stable block. She looked beautiful with the morning sunlight behind her, dressed in a simple cream silk blouse open at the neck and a long flowing skirt. She was wearing a rope of pearls and Joss could see they were as flawless as her complexion.

"No, Miss Redgrave," Joss said. "Just remembering my friends who were killed in battle."

"Ah yes, I see," Caroline said.

The way she spoke made Joss realize that she was struggling hard to control herself. It was hardly surprising considering what had happened the day before, and what he'd revealed to her.

"But you survived?"

"Yes," Joss said. "I was badly wounded but I survived."

He heard the bitterness in Caroline's voice as she said, "Are you sure you aren't dead, Mr. Fayrfax? I mean dead in your heart that you could have done something so vile - so filthy -"

Joss was about to say that he had done no more than other fathers had since time immemorial in using his daughter for his sexual pleasure when he suddenly realized there was something wrong with the way Caroline was standing. She had one hand behind her back and was keeping something hidden from him.

"It wasn't vile or filthy to me, Miss Redgrave," he said quietly, moving slowly out from the stall so that he stood facing her. "You had angered me and I took what I wanted as a consequence."

Caroline Redgrave almost screamed at him, "And the consequence of you taking your pleasure was to shatter my life? It was not enough to rape me - in that way - but you had to tell me that the man I have loved for 18 years is not my father but that you were, a man who had done something so unforgivable to me? You anally raped your own daughter, Mr. Fayrfax, and yet you say you are not dead inside?"

Joss did not speak or move.

"Well if you are not, Joss Fayrfax, then you should be," Caroline said and she brought her right hand out from behind her back. She was holding a service revolver, a gun that Joss assumed belonged to Sir Piers.

For a moment Joss faced Caroline, his eyes fixed on hers. Tears welled up in her eyes and began running down her cheeks as she stood, her arm outstretched, the heavy gun making her hand shake.

"You must be careful, Miss Redgrave," Joss said, slowly and deliberately. "A wrong move and the gun might go off, possibly hitting Ajax. He would die in agony and you would not wish that."

"A dumb animal to die in agony, no," Caroline said, crying openly now and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "But I have no such concerns for you."

She waved the gun to the right, indicating that Joss should step away from the horse. He made as if to do so and then moved smoothly and swiftly towards her.

"No!" Caroline cried and tried to pull the trigger. Nothing happened.

Joss grabbed her wrist in his left hand and took the revolver from her with his right. In one motion he threw it into a pile of straw and twisted Caroline's arm behind her back, pulling her body hard against his as he covered her mouth with his hand.

"If you scream I will break your arm Miss Redgrave," he said quietly. "Do you understand?"

Caroline nodded, her eyes wide with fear.

Joss took his hand from her mouth and cupped her cheek in his palm. For a moment he stood motionless, his fingers curled into the hair at the back of her neck to grip her head. He looked deep into her eyes then kissed her hard.

When he broke the kiss he stood with his mouth very close to Caroline's ear, his grip still painfully tight on her wrist and said, "Do you know what the trouble is with the young, Miss Redgrave?"

She shook her head.

"They do not learn. That is the second time you have threatened me in anger. If the safety catch had not been on, something I only saw when you started waving the gun about, I have no doubt you would have shot me. But it was, and I must teach you once again that there are people in the world you can threaten from your position of wealth and privilege and people you cannot."

Joss dragged Caroline over to Ajax's stall and pushed her in.

"Get on your knees," he said.

Caroline shook her head in mute refusal and Joss raised the back of his hand to strike her. She cowered from him and knelt down, resting her bottom back on her heels. The slatted wooden side of the stall hid her from view and if Joss stood with his back to the horse he could see if anyone entered the stable.

Joss saw tears running down her face but he did not hesitate. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. His huge prick sprang free, stiff and hard against his belly, his lust fired once again by Caroline Redgrave's helplessness.

He looked down at her and then curled his fingers round the shaft of his cock and bent it down with difficulty so that the big red glans, wet with his arousal, was close to Caroline's full red lips. "Suck the penis, Caro," he instructed and sighed with intense pleasure when she opened her mouth and took the head between her lips.

She had no skill in sucking, but it did not matter. It was enough for Joss that she was kneeling in front of him, her mouth stretched wide by the hot flesh of his prick as she fought to accommodate the thick shaft and swallow the stream of semen already flowing from the tip.

Joss bent his knees slightly, probing for the back of Caroline's throat. He reached down and took hold of the back of her head, then curled two fingers round the base of his prick so that he could masturbate himself into Caroline's mouth at the same time as she sucked him, doubling the delicious sensation.

The heavy sacs of his balls, swollen with sperm, swung repeatedly against Caroline's chin and Joss could see a dribble of liquid drip from her lower lip down onto her pearl necklace and slide into the valley of her cleavage, revealed by the open neck of the blouse. It increased his pleasure, knowing his semen was warm and slippery between the globes of his daughter's ample breasts.

Joss's nose filled with the musky smell of his own virility and the masculine scent of the horse standing behind him. He sensed that Ajax was aware of what was happening and wanted to experience the same pleasure, to have the beautiful girl who owned him open her mouth impossibly wide and suck his massive prick until his seed spurted into her throat, filling her belly with hot thick stallion sperm.

The thought made Joss even more aroused, made him feel as if his impending climax was being sucked up through the slit in the hugely swollen head of his cock. He luxuriated in the exquisite sensation of fucking himself into Caroline's mouth and closed his eyes in anticipation of the threatening surge of his semen. If only he could hold it back a little longer, just so that he could enjoy this moment poised on the brink.

But then he felt the telltale tingling in his balls as his semen surged into the shaft of his prick in a flood of intense pleasure. He thrust his hips further forward, trapping Caroline's head between his belly and the wall of the stall as his cock swelled and he pumped spurt after spurt of creamy semen into her mouth, the thick salty liquid making her choke as it ran down her throat before she could swallow it properly.

Lost in his climax, Joss wanted to groan out his pleasure but did not dare for fear of alerting someone to what was happening. And it was a wise precaution for just as the gushes began to ebb Alfred Bailey walked into the stables.

"Still here, Mr. Fayrfax?" the gamekeeper said, obviously surprised.

"Just leaving, Mr. Bailey," Joss said, struggling to keep his voice steady as he emptied every last drop of spunk from his balls into his daughter's suckling mouth.

"I thought I saw Miss Caroline come this way," Bailey said, looking around.

"She looked over Ajax, thanked me and then left, Mr. Bailey," said Joss. "Mentioned something about welcoming the guests coming for lunch." He had no idea if this was true but guessed that it was, given Sir Piers' fondness for socializing.

"Oh my word, I had forgotten. I must get the birds up from the cellar or cook will flay me," Bailey said, making a half-hearted attempt at humor. "You'll let yourself out, Mr. Fayrfax?"

"Of course," Joss said as the gamekeeper walked out of the stable.

Joss looked down and withdrew his cock from the embrace of Caroline's lips. She was still struggling to swallow the slippery mass of his semen and he released his grip on the back of her head so that she could clear her throat. A last dribble appeared at the tip and Joss curled the string round his fingers, then wiped them across the softness of her cheek, marking her with his scent.

Caroline struggled to her feet while Joss pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. "You did well," he said.

"Yes," Caroline said in a voice dull with defeat and turned her face away from him.

Joss walked out of the stable and home across the fields.

*

A month and then two passed and Joss had no contact with Caroline. He did not think on her, but kept himself busy at his anvil, repairing farm implements, shoeing horses and seeing the saddlery supplies traveler who came in his van. He bought little from the traveler but enjoyed listening to the news of what was happening in the villages roundabout.

This time the traveler, whose name was George Kelly, came on a Saturday afternoon and Joss stopped work early so that they could share a flask of beer.

"Reckon you'll have to be moving out of the smithing trade soon, Joss," Kelly said.

"Why's that then?"

"Motor cars everywhere now. Folks won't need horses when they can afford a motor car."

Joss laughed and took a swig of his beer. "George, folks round here don't make enough to buy fancy motor cars. They'll need horses to pull their plows and carts for a while yet."

"Perhaps," said Kelly. "But just think, once a man has bought a motor car he must keep it running and there's not many has your skill with metal and machines. You could open a garage down in the village and make a fortune when people pass through and need their motors attending to."

For a moment Joss turned the thought round in his mind. He even went so far as to say, "Well, I'll think on it, and I thank you for the suggestion." Then he refilled Kelly's glass and said, "Now, what's the news?"

"Have you heard that Sir Piers Redgrave's daughter is getting married? To a young man whose father owns a bank in London." Kelly grinned as he said, "It will be a lucky man who gets to bed her. A beautiful girl with a body to take your breath away."

"Ay, that's as may be," said Joss suddenly draining his glass and standing up. "But I can't spend all day on idle gossip. Show me the catalog and I'll give you an order to deliver the next time you're round."

He ignored the look of startled surprise on George's face and went into his cottage to fetch his reading glasses. When he came back he talked only of business.

Later that evening he sat at the wooden table in his cottage, the remains of his supper around him. He had opened a bottle of rum and poured himself a tot and was trying hard to concentrate on the book open in front of him, 'The Mayor of Casterbridge', a book he had read many times before.

But Joss was unable either to enjoy the book or even take in the words on the page. All he could hear was Kelly's voice saying that Caroline was to be married and how lucky the young banker's son would be when he bedded her. Joss knew this to be true because ever since Kelly had told him the news he had felt his lust for his daughter sharply reawakened.

He took a sip of the rum and then laughed softly. Surely she should have asked his blessing, he thought. Being her father, it was his right. And it was his right to be the first to sink his prick into the welcoming warmth between her legs. After all, he had spent his seed into her ass and her mouth so why not her virgin cunt?

Joss put his glass down on the table and saw that his hand was shaking with the intensity of the thought of Caroline writhing and squirming beneath him, her legs hooked over his shoulders as he plowed his cock again and again into the wet depths of her cunt. In his mind's eye he could see her full breasts shaking with the force of his thrusts, could feel her nails raking his back, her voice moaning in his ear, "Oh god - no! Please, Daddy - don't!" her pleas and protests only swelling his cock longer and harder until he was ready to spurt his seed deep in her womb. And when he had, he would fuck her a second time in her beautiful ass, taking his time to draw out the exquisite pleasure.

And then it came to him. Cold and clear like stream water.

As blacksmith to Sir Piers' estate he would be invited to the wedding breakfast if not the wedding: Caroline could not exclude him without causing comment. Just as he had when he marked out targets in enemy trenches he would wait, silent and determined, for the opportunity to present itself when he could be alone with his daughter. It would be her wedding day, but he would be the one to gain the greatest pleasure from the event...

*

Joss was up before dawn on the day of the wedding. He cleaned his best black boots, pressed his good shirt and pants with a flat iron and aired the jacket he had last worn on the day of his father's funeral. That had been a day of mourning: this was a day when he intended to enjoy life to the full.

He set water to heat for a shave and stripped off to wash. As he lathered his big cock and the thick mass of black curls around his balls Joss felt a surge of sexual excitement and debated whether to pleasure himself with the hook and cord in the smithy. But he dismissed the thought. What point was there in spilling good semen on a dirt floor when, in only a little while, he could use it to fill his daughter's womb and bowels to overflowing?