The Blair Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was going to tell them that I belong to you, but I thought that might be too hard to explain on short notice with a language barrier," he said.

"You belong to me?" Blair asked, saying the words out loud. She wanted to see how they felt out in the open.

"Yes," he said.

They rode the rest of the way in silence, each of them alone with their thoughts. Blair showed him where to turn and they stopped in front of her place. She had taken three trips of stuff out of her car and so Robert offered to help her carry the items inside. Blair accepted his offer of help.

They got everything inside in one trip and Blair had him put most of the stuff down right inside the doorway. She was feeling much more nervous now than she had been earlier tonight. She didn't want him to leave, but didn't exactly know what to do.

"Would you like to come in for some coffee?" she asked.

"Sure, I would love to," he said.

"Have a seat, right thought there," Blair pointed to the living room.

Robert walked past her and into the living room and out of sight. Blair hurried into the kitchen and got the Keurig machine going. She made two small cups, one for each of them and carried them out into the living room. Robert was looking at photos on the mantle. Friends, family, and some older pictures of her. He asked about one of them and she told him about the beach and the vacation. Blair was very aware of how close they were standing, and how much taller she was of him. He didn't seem to care. She looked at the couch behind them.

"Would you like to sit down?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, and took her hand and led them to the couch.

He set his cup down and then took her hand in his. He set her cup aside as well and then sat down on the couch. He pulled Blair onto his lap facing him. This is the same position they had been in back at the club a few hours ago.

"Thank you," she started to say again but he shushed her.

"I don't want you to say thank you," he said.

"What do you want?" Blair asked. She thought she knew what he was going to say, and where the conversation was going.

"I want one kiss from you. One real kiss. Away from the club and the lights and the music. Once kiss and we will know if this is real or not," Robert said.

"Just a kiss?" Blair asked.

"A real kiss," he repeated.

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"A kiss that you put your whole self into," he said, "a kiss that says this is the real Blair," he said.

"Ok," she said.

Robert reached up and brought her face down to his slower than she wanted. She watched his eyes, and his smile, but he whispered to close her eyes when they got close. Blair closed her eyes but it was still an eternity until she felt his lips on her. Her mouth was open by then, needing, longing for his touch. His lips were warm, with the right bit of moisture. Blair groaned into the kiss and her tongue explored on its own. Robert grabbed a handful of hair at the base of her neck and moved her head to the side so he could kiss her more thoroughly. She felt his hips move just a bit and her hips pushed back on their own. Once started they couldn't stop and Blair rocked her hips on his lap. His tongue moved forward now, capturing her mouth which surrendered immediately. His free hand moved between them and cupped her breast. Somehow, he had gotten it under her shirt and it was warm against the thin bra she wore. Blair groaned again and moved her hips where she wanted, searching for the feel of him. Blair spread her legs a bit more and lowered herself onto Robert's lap fully. Now she felt him. He was hard in his jeans, and the bump was enough for Blair to grind on.

Blair held onto one of Roberts shoulders, while her other hand grabbed a handful of his hair to move his mouth against hers. Fucking amazing she thought. She kissed him back as her hips moved on their own, back and forth, around and down. His hand moved again and this time it had found its way under the bra and was on her bare chest. It was hot against her skin, and her nipple cried out to be touched. His fingers closed on the nipple and squeezed just a tiny bit. The surge of wetness between her legs surprised her, as did the groan of lust escaping her lips.

"Yes," she moaned and dove back into the kiss. He pulled her lips back to his and his hips moved up to thrust against her. Blair spread her legs further to get more pressure on his cock, still trapped in his jeans. She was getting close, and could feel her first orgasm on the horizon. She was making gasping sounds between kisses, and they were getting closer together. Blair was panting now, wanting that release, chasing that feeling. It felt so damn good.

"Come for me Blair, show me how good I make you feel," he growled.

He was pushing his hips up while he said it, and by the time he was done saying it, Blair crested.

Then she was falling. Blair tipped her head back, screamed, and came in shuddering waves. Her body shook, twitched, jerked, and melted as she came undone. She could feel the juices leaking out of her, and they hadn't even taken their clothes off yet. As soon as she was done screaming, he captured her mouth once again. He kissed her hungrily, and then softly, and then lightly while she found her way back.

Blair opened her eyes to see Robert watching her. His eyes were a deep blue now, but he wasn't drowning anymore. Blair was. She fell into those eyes and never wanted to leave. She had never felt anything like that before. If this was the warm up, the sex was going to kill her.

"That was a good real kiss Blair," Robert said.

O gawd, was that really all part of the first kiss? Blair didn't know if she should run away or chain him to the bed.

"That was a good first kiss," she agreed.

"Take your shirt off," he asked.

Blair hesitated and her cheeks burned. Naked at work was one thing, but naked on her couch was an entirely different scenario. She pulled the shirt over her head, and then took off the bra. The bra had been pushed out of the way, so technically it wasn't doing much good.

Robert spent some time looking at her chest, and telling her how beautiful she was. Then he leaned forward, and kissed her on the nipple. Then he licked her, and then he blew on it. Then he took that nipple between his teeth and tugged a little. Blair could feel bolts of lightning shooting from her nipple to that hungry spot between her legs. When he switched to the other nipple, she cried out in both joy for the new sensation, and sorrow for the lost sensation on the first nipple. He spent a few minutes getting to know her chest, before asking her to stand up and take off her pants.

Blair stood up, but didn't move away from between his legs. She slid her pants down over her hips, and even turned her back to him as she wiggled out of them. As soon as they had been tossed to the side, she wanted back on his lap. Blair was hungry to feel him between her legs.

"Take my pants off," he whispered, and Blair felt her pelvic muscles contract just thinking about it. She got the belt off ok, but was having trouble with the buttons. Her hands were shaking. Robert helped with the buttons and then helped push the pants down his legs and kick them off. He pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside. Now he was as naked as she was.

As soon as Blair saw his cock, she let out a moan she didn't know she was holding. It was thick and beautiful. There was a clear drop of pearl on the tip, and it rolled down the side as she watched. Her mouth was watering, and she wanted it. She couldn't remember ever having such a visceral reaction to someone before. She looked back at his face but for the first time he was not looking back at her. He was staring between her legs. Blair was mostly shaved with a thin landing strip. She was wet enough for droplets to have formed on the lips, waiting for him, needing him. Blair climbed back onto his lap and straddled his legs once again. His cock was twitching with his heartbeat, and it bumped her clit twice before she grabbed it to hold it steady. Each time it touched her she moaned, her legs spread wider, and her body moved closer. She moved his cock around collecting the lubrication she was producing, and then positioned the head near her opening. She let go and was ready to slam down on him when he grabbed her waist and held her still.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want you," she said immediately, breathlessly.

"Tell me what you want, what do you want to happen?" Robert asked, eyes serious.

"I want to feel you, inside me," Blair said softly.

"Say it Blair, I want to hear you say it. I want your body to hear you say the words."

"I want you cock inside me, I want you fucking me," Blair said, her body trembling.

"And I want to feel you come all over my cock. Will you come for me Blair; will you show me how beautiful you look shuddering on my cock?" he asked.

"Yes," she breathed, moving her hips, trying to take him inside her, "Please."

"Go slow, as slow as you can. I want to enjoy each centimeter while I fill you up," he said.

Robert let go of her waist and brought both hands up to her breasts. He cupped them gently, with his thumb and fingers capturing each nipple. Just resting his hands there made her hotter. Blair allowed her body to settle in the right place as his wet head nudged into her opening, seating itself. While that happened, Robert pinched both nipples slightly, and the shock of it made her gasp.

"Ungh!"

Blair pushed down until she felt him slip inside her just another fraction, and her nipples were pinched again.

"O God" she moaned. The slowness was agonizing.

Another bit, another squeeze, and Blair was panting.

The next time she moved down, the crown of his cock pushed into her opening, filling her up. She felt the heat of him now, and just how wet she actually was.

She felt the beginnings of an orgasm starting to churn within her, and they had barely started. Blair pushed a little more and now he slipped inside a full inch, stretching her open, pushing against the wetness that had been building inside her. Robert pulled her towards him and took one of her nipples between his teeth and bit down deliciously hard.

"Slowly," he warned, and bit her again.

The bite made her arch and that made him slip inside her even more before she could hold herself up. His teeth let go of her nipple only for him to lick it, and then blow air on it while he pinched the other.

"Fuck!" Blair gasped, body shaking.

She was going to come. He wasn't even fully inside her yet, and she was going to come. Blairs mouth was open in a silent scream as she neared her own edge. She wanted to go slow, to wait, but she didn't know if she could. This was torture. She knew if she slammed down on him, it would take her over the edge. She was so wet; she could feel her juices leaking out around his cock. Blair fought for control and moved down the smallest amount she could. She was taking the widest part of his shaft now, and the feel of it was incredible. It filled her perfectly and completely. The heat from him, the wetness from her. This movement took her a step closer to her climax, and when he pinched her nipples again, she took another step.

"Please, so close, please," Blair begged.

"Lean back a little," he whispered against her chest.

Blair sat up straighter and tried to keep from jamming her body down on his amazing cock. She was shaking and gasping. Her body was right at the edge. One more fraction might do it. She watched Robert bring his thumb to his mouth and lick it before lowering it back down. She thought his hand was going back to her hips, but instead the hand rested lightly at the junction of her leg and her body. Then his wet thumb touched her clit and swiped it once from bottom to top.

"OH!" Blair yelled, and she was tipping.

His thumb brushed her clit again.

"FUCK!" Blair yelled, and she crested, gasping.

The thumb swiped her again, pushing harder this time.

"Cumming!" she screamed, and Blair came.

Lights flashed inside her head as the sensation overloaded her brain. Her body that had been clenched for minutes now gave away, and she felt the wetness gush out of her and down his hard cock. The convulsions held her in place for a few seconds, but when her legs finally gave out, her body slumped down. That magnificent cock slipped all the way to her core, and Blair screamed again. Blair was so lost in the clitoral orgasm, she didn't know how close her body was for the vaginal orgasm, until that moment. Her body went rigid, then slack, then rigid again, while she screamed.

Robert held her as she quivered and shuddered in his lap. The second orgasm was a surprise, but he loved the way her body squeezed him. It was like her muscles were milking him, begging him to join her. He was not close to cuming just yet, but if she kept this up it wasn't going to take long.

Blair had leaned forward when her body went into overload, and her head was on his shoulder. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Her beauty, her confidence, the way she enjoyed herself without hesitation. Her hair was a beautiful mess, and covered her face in a curtain of hotness. Robert swept the hair away and moved it back over her shoulder. He kissed her softly once, and then again, and then nibbled her lip with his teeth in a playful way. Blairs face was the image of tranquility. Relaxed, sated, and deliriously happy. She smiled after the nibble and kissed him back. Their tongues danced and she used the moment to contract her pc muscles and squeeze him back. He groaned in her mouth and pulled her hips down against him. Blair could feel him deep inside her, that deep place where they were connected as one.

"That's never happened before," she said.

"I'm honored it did," he said.

"What about you?" Blair asked, flexing her muscles again, squeezing him, loving the feel of him.

"Ride me lover. Ride me as slow as you can stand it," Robert asked.

How could she say no.

Blair moved her hips up until only the head remained inside her, and then sunk back down slowly, savoring all of it. They both heard the sounds of how wet they had become together.

"Sorry about that," she said, embarrassed for the first time.

"Don't be, it's a compliment. We did that together. Amazing sex produces amazing results," he said.

Blair slid her body up and down his cock, taking a few seconds for each trip. They were both moaning now, it was so fucking intense. It felt like her body was alive for the first time, woken up by him. Now Blair squeezed him with her muscles at the bottom of each stroke, and his hips arched in a grateful response.

"Are you going to cum in me?" she asked, looking down on him.

"I want to, I want to fill up that beautiful pussy of yours," he said, hands going to her hips now to help guide her.

"I want that too," Blair said, "I want to feel you gushing into me."

Blair had done a good job at keeping the same speed, drawing it out for both of them, but now Roberts' hands tried to move her hips faster.

"Just a bit faster my love," he said.

Blair sped up and felt his body respond below her. His breathing was faster, and he was moaning more often now. He still pushed back with each bounce, and she kept squeezing him on each stroke. Blair watched him enjoying himself, and was content to let him have this one on his own. His eyes found hers and they burned into her soul.

"Please come with me," he said.

"No, this is for you," she started to say.

"I need it Blair, please, cum with me. Take us together, I want to be looking into your eyes when we cum together," he said.

"I don't know if I can, those were two big ones," she said.

"Just try, that's all I ask," he said.

Blair kept riding, but now she thought about how good it felt on her end of it. How he fit inside her just right, and how he touched all the right places. His moaning and gasping were sexy, and it made her feel great to know she was responsible for it. Blair leaned down to kiss him, and bit his lip as he had done to her. He was getting closer now, she could feel it. His hips were urging for more, and his panting was evident. Blair didn't think she would finish with him until he started swelling inside her. His cock got thicker and swelled as he approached orgasm. Now it was dragging against the sides of her, lighting her on fire all over again.

"Oh fuck," she said, kissing him again.

"Hurry lover," she whispered, speeding up.

The last half minute they may have been the only two people in the world. Blair watched him bucking below her, all the while grinding down on him.

"Blair!" he called out, in warning.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she answered.

Blair was close, right behind him, when his body went taunt and she felt him splashing inside her. That was her trigger, and Blair came again. A glorious, shivering, unexpected orgasm. Blair wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her chest. She held him tight while her body shuddered away in its glory.

Blair woke up on the couch, covered in a blanket. There was a moment of confusion before she remembered the previous night. Her car breaking down, those terrifying men, and then Robert.

Robert.

Blair ran a hand down the front of her and checked her sensitive bits. She was a mess down there with sticky stuff and dry stuff; but she felt wickedly good. She stretched on the couch and then looked around for her white knight. There was light coming in the window, so it was morning, but she had no idea where he was. Friday night was always a late night and she allowed herself to sleep in as long as she wanted on Saturdays. Blair got up and headed for the bathroom to take care of morning business. She put on her soft robe and came back out into the living room. There was no sign of him. That made her angry. He left? He just snuck out after the night they had? What a jerk.

She went into the kitchen to make some coffee and saw two rinsed out coffee cups drying on the counter. He cleaned the cups before he left? What the hell? When she turned to the refrigerator, she saw the sticky note he left and pulled it off to read it.

My Blair,

I had something important to do this morning, call me when you wake up. Maybe we can meet for breakfast. I had an amazing time with you.

Your Robert

She wasn't going to call him right now. He didn't even wait until morning to leave; he didn't even kiss her goodbye. Not that she remembered anyway. Blair had a lot on her mind and decided she would call him later, maybe. If he was lucky.

Blair had a glass of juice, and then headed for the shower. She couldn't stop thinking about what they did, and how he made her feel. She came so easily with him; and so fucking hard too! Fuck. She started to get tingly all over again just thinking about it. She decided not to think about it for now and take care of other pressing matters. She didn't want breakfast just yet, so she got dressed in a tee shirt and yoga pants. She was just tying her shoes when there was a knock at her door. That was strange, she didn't get many visitors. Looking out the peephole she saw Robert standing there. He must have heard her at the door because he smiled and winked at the peephole.

Blair was going to let him in just so she could snap at him for leaving her and then boot him back out. You need to be strong with men right from the beginning and let them know who the boss is. She unlocked the door and opened it wide and invited him inside. He came in carrying something in his hands and headed straight for the kitchen. Awfully bold of him she thought, locking the door and following him. He was leaning against the counter looking at her in a sexy smokey kind of way. Blair wasn't going to give into him and kept a stern look on her face. He opened his arms for her to come in for a hug but she leaned against the opposite counter instead.