The Blair Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You left me," she said, a statement not a question.

"Yea, um, I had stuff to do and all that," he said. He didn't look contrite, in fact he looked smug.

"What could be more important than sleeping with me and then waking up with me?" she said, a hint of anger in her words.

He went into his pocket and pulled out a single key, handing it over to her. It looked like her car key. She went to the key rack and looked at her keychain. Sure enough, her car key had been removed. She started to put it back on while walking back to the kitchen.

"I slept with you all night. I woke up early and didn't want to disturb you. I went back to your car and called a mechanic friend. He met me there and figured out the problem with your car in less than half an hour. We got it running and I drove it back home for you. I didn't know what reserved space was yours, so it's parked in visitor parking for now," Robert said.

Her face started to soften while he talked, and by the time he finished she rushed forward and kissed him against the counter, rubbing her body against him. That was her biggest concern for today, and he had already taken care of it. It was so sweet of him; she was already thinking of what she would do to repay him. It was probably going to involve sex.

"Thank you, that was super sweet of you," she said, when she broke the kiss.

Then he kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against him. His body was solid and she could feel she was having an effect on him. It was lovely kissing him, not awkward with the height difference. He was shorter than her, but it hadn't been an issue last night. Nor was it an issue kissing today. They fit together really well. Blair broke the kiss first and moved back before they ended up naked on the kitchen floor.

"Can I make you some coffee? We never got a chance to drink them last night," she asked.

"No thank you, I don't drink coffee," he said.

"You don't?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow, "you accepted my invitation last night for a coffee."

"Not exactly. You invited me inside for a cup of coffee. I accepted the invitation to come inside, even though I didn't want coffee," he said with a smile.

"Sneaky," she said.

"Yes, very sneaky," he said.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee?" he asked with a smirk that was melting her heart every time she saw it. He reached behind him and handed her a familiar cardboard cup.

Blair was about to say no when she saw the Starbucks cup and gratefully accepted it with both hands. She read the side of the cup and was astonished to see it was her favorite order. Now how did he guess that? There had to be millions of possible combinations at Starbucks, and he got it right the first time.

Blair took a sip and it was warm and wonderful.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"While my friend was under the hood, I was sitting in your car turning the ignition key. There were two Starbucks receipts in the door pocket, both of them with the same order on it. It seemed like a good bet," Robert said.

Blair put her coffee on the counter and took his hand. She led him into the living room and sat him down in the big comfy chair. She knelt in front of him and pushed his legs apart to make room for herself. She ran her hands up and down his thighs, making sure to touch his growing cock as much as possible. She looked at him watching her, and licked her lips in an exaggerated way.

"I want to suck your cock," she said, working to undo his pants. Blair had him free in a minute, and it stood there hard and proud in front of her. She leaned forward and kissed it once, and then again. Then she licked it, from base to tip, feeling it twitch from her warm tongue. She took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. Robert moaned and leaned back in the chair, watching her.

Blair was good at giving head. She actually enjoyed doing it, and always got into it by the end. Sometimes she was hungry to do it, and got more turned on the longer she did it. Today she was hungry. She licked and slurped him with her best. Only a few minutes had passed and Blair was getting warmer between her own legs. She moved one hand into her yoga pants and was rubbing herself while she sucked him off. Her hand was inside the yoga pants, but outside her underwear. It would be underneath soon enough; she couldn't wait much longer.

"What are you doing?" Robert asked her, noticing the hand between her legs.

"Playing with myself," she admitted, blushing an adorable shade of red.

"Tell me Blair, what are your fingers doing?" he asked again.

"I'm rubbing my pussy, and rubbing my clit. I just moved my hand inside my underwear and now I am smearing my own juices around my clit. It turns me on to do this to you, and I can't help myself," she said.

"As long as you don't cum early, I want you to cum at the same time I do," he warned.

Blair nodded, forcing her mouth lower on his cock, gagging herself in agreement. She was really drooling by now, and it was running down his shaft. He didn't seem to mind, and it was turning her on like crazy. Blair had to ease off her clit as her orgasm raced up out of nowhere and threatened to peak too early. She kept tapping and touching herself just enough to stay close, without tipping over. In the meantime, her mouth and her other hand worked on Robert's cock.

Blair was thinking about the previous night and remembered he asked her to go slowly. When Blair slowed down and started sucking him slow and deliberately, she could tell it was the right move. He started moaning and arching his hips towards her. His body was trembling and his breath had gone raspy.

"O fuck Blair, that is so fucking good," he said, holding a handful of her hair out of the way.

Blair was really enjoying herself today and didn't want him to cum just yet. Every few turns her mouth popped off of him leaving him standing there alone. Then she blew on him, making him beg, before taking him back in her warm mouth. A few times she bit him, testing his response and trying to find out what he liked. He liked being bit too. When she bit him as hard as she dared, he groaned and pushed his hips up to meet her. This made her start rubbing her clit again and now she needed to cum as badly as he did.

Blair worked him towards the finish nice and steady, letting him build with pressure. When he was pleading with her, saying her name over and over, she took mercy on him and helped him over the top. Another half minute of slow sucking and squeezing and he was yelling her name. As soon as she felt his contractions start up, she went crazy on her own clit and tried to rub her button off. He exploded in her mouth, gushing and calling her name in his orgasm. When the second blast of cum shot in her mouth, her orgasm started and she shook and bucked with the force of it. Blair tried to be mindful of not biting him too hard, but knew it wouldn't be a deal breaker either way. Robert emptied himself into her mouth, and she greedily swallowed it down. He tasted good to her, like he was made for her. Blair moaned while she sucked, letting him know she was enjoying herself as well.

Blair kept sucking and licking as he came down, trying not to overload him. His body twitched some, but his groans sounded positive. Her pants were a mess, and she probably needed a shower and a change of clothes. When she finally pulled off his cock with a pop, he took her hand and drew her up into the chair on his lap. She was worried she would squish him and brought up the concern but Robert told her to shut up and pulled her on top of him.

"Does it squish you when men lay on top of you?" he asked.

"No, and I like the comfort of the weight," she replied.

"So do I, and I'm stronger than you. Let me hold you my beautiful lithe dancer," he said.

She cuddled up and found a comfortable spot with her head on his shoulder. He was warm, and it felt good to be wrapped up in his arms.

"Was that ok?" Blair asked.

She wasn't exactly fishing for compliments now, but she wanted to hear it from him. This was their first time like this, and they were still figuring each other out. It looked like he loved what she did. It sounded like he enjoyed it. This was his chance to critique if he needed to.

"It was amazing, the best ever," he said.

"Good," she said, and nuzzled into him.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked.

"Well now that my car is fixed, I don't have anything to do. I'll probably just lay around the house all day and veg," she said.

"Good, there is something else I need to take care of," he said.

"You have to go?" Blair asked, sad that he needed to leave again.

"No, I can do it here if you'd like," Robert said, smiling back at her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I am going to take you to the bedroom, and lick, and suck, and finger your pussy until you pass out, and then I am going to keep doing it," he said.

Blair had stopped breathing while he talked, and her tingles came back with a vengeance. She loved having that done, loved the feel of it.

"You don't have to, just because..." she started.

"I want to Blair, more than anything. In fact, it's all I can think about. I want to taste you Blair, please let me eat you?" he said.

"I need to shower first," she said, aware of her condition.

"No, I want you right now," he said.

"I'm messy," she tried.

"And you're going to get messier. I'm going to eat you until the neighbors can hear you screaming my name," Robert said.

Blair felt a single drip of excitement escape her pussy, and roll down the back of her leg. She shivered on top of Robert, and knew he was right. She would be screaming his name soon, and often. Her body was halfway to another orgasm and he hadn't even touched her yet. Fuck.