The Blair House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing. There was no-one and nothing there. Light shone through the front windows. The front door was shut.

Trembling, she walked down the stairs, the looming expectations of every movie jump scare creeping around her shoulders. She reached the hallway and walked to the front door. She heard the creak behind her and turned around.

The basement door lay open.

Whispers filled her ears; soft and gentle and sweet. The words lay just on the edges of her understanding but there was no mistaking the tone. The words of a lover, soft and kind and promising dark things.

She stepped away from the front door.

(What was she doing?)

She cautiously approached the entrance to the cellar.

(What was making her do this?)

She stood at the doorway, fear making her breath come out in short, desperate gasps.

(She could still turn away.)

Her foot reached out and pressed against the first step like a child testing the water.

(She was being stupid. Like a character is a badly written horror movie.)

She took another cautious step while the whispers filled the air.

(She was going to get herself killed and why?)

Halfway down the steps, the walls pressing in on her. She felt hot; stiflingly hot as though she was descending into a sauna. Into an oven. Into hell.

(Because she heard the whispers and they were sweet and some dark part of her knew, knew what was coming and throbbed in anticipation...)

She reached the floor of the basement, bare feet touching packed earth. She turned on her phone's light and shone it around the room as the whispers faded away.

Old rotting cardboard boxes. Disused furniture covered under old sheets. A laundry machine that looked like it came lurching straight out of the sixties. A door at the far end made out dark wood. Cobwebs. Dust.

Nothing else.

Angela walked slowly through the room, letting her phone play over the basement silentium. She walked over to the door and touched the door-handle. She felt a shiver of hot, eager heat at the touch and snapped her hand away as though it had been burned. Sighing, she turned around and inspected the furniture. Old tables and chairs and a mirror. She inspected at the old antique, frowning and-

Something moved in the background of the mirror. Something big.

And it was blocking the way out of the basement.

She spun around.

It was huge; as big as the biggest man, as big as a gorilla. Built in a way that brutish and raw, mountains of muscle piled atop one another to form a solid, immovable mass. Arms and legs like tree trunks, thick with fur. It's face was half-ape, half wolf, long and hairy and topped by a crown of thorn-like horns. It looked old; hewn out of some ancient stone. For all it's age its body radiated a terrifying vitality and strength. Between its legs was a massive phallus, heavy and potent.

It stood in the doorway to the cellar and stared at her with the calm, easy look of a predator that had caught its prey.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Angela cowered, eyes darting to drink in every awful aspect of its body. Then without hurry or concern it stepped towards her.

She wanted to run, she wanted to scream, she wanted to resist-

(Liar)

As it reached across with a hand that could snap her like a twig and hooked the edges of her shirt with a talon that could open up her neck and then slowly slid down, the claw cutting through the fabric of her shirt. Her breasts were bared to it and the creature's massive cock twitched and lengthened. She could not look away; could not do anything but stare with disbelief as it grew and grew into something godlike in proportion. One massive hand reached down to cup her breast and she gasped at its rough friction against her nipple. Its other hand reached out to grasp her by the waist-

She screamed and jerked out its grasp, finding her courage to push past it-

(She panicked and fled its embrace)

-and ran the stairs, crying. She stumbled and fell on the stairs, her knee slamming into the hard wood. She turned, wide eyed, expecting the beast to be on her, to reach over and drag her by the ankle back into the basement but it hadn't moved, hadn't done more than stare at her with that same confident, knowing look.

She ran up the basement and slammed the door shut. She ran to the front door. Scrabbled at it. Locked. She'd locked it and it was old, it needed the key to open it back up. She ran up the stairs, breasts heaving, nearly tripping over her own desperate legs, and reached her room.

It was a mess, luggage upended and scattered across the room. She blinked at the mess for a heartbeat and then began to search desperately, her hands scrabbling as she threw aside the ripped up and shredded remnants of her life. She tossed aside her smashed iPad, eyes darting left and right.

Gone. It was gone. She could climb out the window, she could run through the woods, half-naked and barefoot in the night until she found a road, she would flag down a car and then tell them a story, any story, that would get her out of the house and then...

She stopped and turned. The whispers filled the evening-time house; deep and dark and eager. She heard the basement door open anew.

She heard steps on the stairs, slow and unhurried. She heard them on the landing. She heard them stop outside the door.

The door swung open.

They stepped into the dusk-lit room as the whispers swelled like triumph. Both were female, their bodies round and voluptuous and brimming with fertile energy. Their legs were furred and digitigrade, ending in small cloven hoofs. Their ears were long and pointed and the hair around their thighs were wet with anticipation.

They moved like liquid, like sin, as they stepped into the room and walked towards her. Their-too-wide mouths split into knowing smiles as they reached for her. She backed away but the whispers seemed to mute her terror, steal her speed, her strength, and she was helpless while clawed hands pressed her against the bed.

One of the monstrous women straddled her, pressing her down atop the fabric and Angela gasped at the soft, warm weight of her body. The demonic girl bend down and Angela felt her lips captured in a searing, passionate kiss, a forked tongue eagerly darting into her mouth and wrestling with her own. She whimpered and moaned into the creature's mouth. One of her hands reached up to push the girl away but it was easily captured and redirected to press against the soft, inviting swell of her captor's heavy breast.

Tugging and pushing; her sweat pants were being eased off over her hips by the second monster-girl. A moment later she felt long, slow, deliberate licks against her inner thighs. Taloned hands rubbed against her legs, her hips, cupped her ass as hot kisses followed up towards her hot, wet, aching cunt, tongue slithering along her lower lips while the whispers filled her head, and then the first woman broke the kiss, smiling triumphantly while Angela lost control as the tongue dove into her pussy and she came-

Silence. Darkness. And then...

Angela watched as the creature- feminine and feral and beautiful- rode her brother. Her breasts bounced as she sang a song of lust and triumph, passion spilling from her lips. Her breasts shook as Jeff thrust into her, his teeth gritted, his fingers digging into her furred hips.

Her brother's wife lay sprawled across the bed next to them, flipped onto her stomach. Her screams of fear had long ago turned to moans of extasy as the Patriarch fucked her fulsome hips, his mighty phallus claiming her body and soul with every thrust. The mighty lover leant down and captured Tina's lips in a passionate kiss- one she returned with hot eagerness, her blonde hair sticky against her face with sweat as her hips pushed back against his pumping cock. A little distance away a trio of the patriarch's great-granddaughters hovered, fingers pumping into their cunts as they watched and waited their turn with Jeff. Her brother may have lost his wife but he had gained a dozen more out of the trade; she doubted he would mind or even notice his so-called cuckolding.

More moans and screams from the other bedrooms; creaking noises from the twin's beds as their young, strong bodies were claimed by more lusty brides and grooms. Their aunt's age had long denied them the pleasures of the flesh; long denied them the virile seed and fertile wombs they needed to breed more of their kind. But now new Blairs had returned and all was well; the covenant between the two families restored.

Her brother grunted, filling the she-beast's womb with seed and Angela laughed. The woman rolled off even as the other women swarmed Jeff with hot kisses and eager touches that swelled his spent cock back into ready hardness. Another bent low to lick and suck as the seed between the freshly-fucked woman's legs. Angela watched on, her own cunt hot and eager for use; knowing that she was back with her family. Her families. For ever and ever.

Angela's eyes snapped open. She lay on the bed, naked in the dark. The whispers were in her head now. She understood their meaning.

(Come to us.)

She rose from the bed and walked over to the landing. She slowly moved down the stairs.

(Wed to us.)

She walked to the basement door and strode down the stairs without pause.

(Be with us.)

She passed through the basement, ignoring her discarded phone. She opened the door and stepped inside.

(Mate with us. Give us children.)

She stepped into a forest clearing lit by strange and unknown stars. Great obelisks and henges marked out a massive circle, in the center of which stood a stone altar.

(Be one with our family.)

She stared at the massed rows of monstrous creatures that stood just outside the circle. Men and women, beasts and demons, fanged and horned and furred and muscled. Creatures as tall as great trees, towering over the stones; creatures as small as children, darting between the legs of their larger kin. All of them watching. All of them waiting.

(We love you. We love you. We love you.)

She lay down upon the altar, her legs spread, as the massed ranks stepped into the circle to press around her. The Patriarch, his crown of horns gleaming in the starlight, stood over her. His massive cock was thick and hard and ready. So was she; wet and hot and eager. She wordlessly invited him to begin.

He knelt down and slid inside her and she gasped at the size of him, at the heat. He wordlessly began to pump against her, one massive hand reaching down to grasp her breasts. She moaned with wanton pleasure as she was speared on his length, as she was taken and claimed by him. He roared and the joyful noise split the night sky.

And then he was pumping his virile seed inside of her, filling her womb with his children. He leant down and she kissed him, feeling some lost and broken part of her soul repaired in the act. Then she lay back, panting. He eased himself out of her.

She felt another beast move to take the Patriach's place and smiled. Another lined up to press his fat cock against her lips.

The ceremony had only just begun.

"Look at this place."

Jeff stepped out of the car, stretching his legs. "It's huge."

Tina chuckled. "It's a huge dump." She sighed. "I knew it was all a bit too good to be true." She turned back to the twins. "Hey, we're here."

Helena got out and stared at the house. She pushed her pale blonde hair out of her eyes and shivered. "It's kind of creepy."

David didn't bother to look up from the phone as he grumbled, "Spooky? It's in the middle of fucking nowhere. I can't even get a decent signal. When is the wifi getting hooked up?"

"Your aunt Angela was meant to get it set up." Jeff didn't like the way that David sneered at Angela's name. His younger sister was going through a lot- more than a lot, really- which was part of the reason he'd agreed to her offer to come and clean the place up. It would be a good chance for him to check up on her and get her perspective on the divorce and- more importantly- a chance for her to remember that she had family that cared about her.

Speak of the devil. The front door opened and Angela stepped into the porch. His sister wore an old-fashioned dress that looked like it came with the house. She looked tired but happy, smiling at him with a gleam in her eyes that was...

...hungry? Jeff blinked as his sister swept into his arms for a long, lingering hug. "You okay?" he asked.

"Never better," she said. "Come on in. I've prepared your rooms and cooked you some food. And then I'll show you around the rest of the house. You're going to love it here," she murmured as the wind seemed to whisper between the trees, "I promise."

12