All Comments on 'The Blank Cheque'

by billie34c

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a gorgeous story, I love the direct way it is written as well as the humour within it. Very naughty too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep on writing - your stories are great!

billie34cbillie34cover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, I love reading them. There is a simple reason my stories are generally written in a direct, first person, style and that is because they are recreations of actual events. Might be the odd exaggeration or fantasy embellishment, but essentially true. Unless of course I introduce the tale as all fiction.

bx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

… and that’s a wonderful way to write, because as one of your readers I get to know these private things about you a little bit, which makes reading your stories exciting because I feel I know these cute things about the real you, like having a special friend to share secrets with! Thank you for sharing, your stories are yummy and I love reading them. kx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of the box completely enclosing your head is ingenious, meaning that you exist in complete and silent darkness while everybody else sees you as a vulnerable anonymous girl, at their mercy. The piercings are scary and humiliating, and so final. If you write some more I think you would find yourself with a growing set of fans! Very well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a sexy story and you make it seem SO real! Really enjoyed it. I’ve fantasized about some of these things but your writing style makes it seem like you’ve actually done it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you don’t write more soon you might get a negative review on tripadvisor! (This is meant affectionately.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillie34c@billie34c
Independently wealthy former school teacher. Now running a number of businesses with my oldest university friend who is also my Mistress and fiancee. Happily living together in Spain. My wonderful Mistress is also discovering her submissive side because we BOTH obey and subm...