All Comments on 'The Blank Page'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LightflickLightflickabout 10 years ago
Anonymous should have read on

Loved the story, slow beginning great middle and I always like a happy ending. Thanks

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 8 years ago
A very pleasant, satisfying read

Compared to so many of this site's offerings, this is essentially a laid back, tranquil tale. It lowered my blood pressure, instead of raising it. There's a tenderness that's suggested but not glaringly highlighted. The general tenor is realistic, the events wholly believable.

Problems that are feared by both characters, turn out to be easily handled, recalling the old adage that your most feared problems never happen. Difficulties lead to resolutions, not lingering hatred. And over it all hangs the feeling that situations that you can't handle alone become far easier when they're shared with the right partner.

I suppose that the attitudes implanted in the story happen to harmonize with my strongly held convictions. Like most of my fellow veterans, I'd rather make love than war.

So this is another good story, written gently and skilfully by an author who knows what he's doing. Good job.

Hans

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
a very gentle story of unfolding love

we forget just how debilitating illnesses can have such a devastating effect on families...a lovely story of two lost souls finding each other....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories