The Blending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her river of girl-cum wasn't stopping, only changing in volume as she squeezed it out in waves around my stiff tongue, and I had to figure out how to swallow with my mouth wide open and my tongue out because there was no where else for it to go. I gulped, and immediately my mouth filled again. I swallowed again.

Her cum stuck to the sides of my throat all the way down into my stomach, and I found myself constantly swallowing just to try to get it all down.

My blacked out vision started to get pinpricks of light before she finally heaved herself off of my face. I was immediately assaulted by the scents of her cunt and cum as I tried to get enough oxygen to not pass out.

I coughed wetly, and since I was still lying prone, the ejected cream rained back down to splatter on my face.

"Oh jeez are you a sight," she told me, and then her fingers were scooping the mess from my face. I didn't think anything of it, until she deposited it all in my open mouth.

"Yuna?!"

"Gotta eat it all, Jace. More you get, the faster the change, remember?"

I had forgotten. I swallowed and sat up, not realizing that she was standing directly over me. My forehead impacted her drooping, large tummy.

"Hey, as long as you're down there..." she trailed off, putting one hand underneath her stomach and lifting, revealing her short, thick erect cock.

It was only about five inches, most of her length being buried by the fat bulging up around the base, but it was very thick. She wrapped her pudgy fingers around it, and she couldn't close her fist.

"If you wait until after you've cum, you won't want to do this. But right now, all horny as fuck? This is the best time to try." She pulled her fist back, sliding the foreskin with it and revealing her shiny red cock head.

"I don't know, Yuna..."

She laughed, "What, are you afraid that sucking dick and liking it would make you gay? That doesn't even mean anything other than happy anymore. Wait, I have an idea. Um, this is embarrassing, but can you hold my belly up? I need both hands for this."

I folded my legs under me and placed both hands under her girth, and when she let go it sagged down, drooping around my open hands. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm kind of into your curves," I bashfully admitted.

She paused, "Are you fucking with me?"

I shook my head. "Not metaphorically, no. You remember how bad of a crush I had on Tamara last year, and she didn't have nearly the fun curves that you do. Now, literally? Yes, I am literally fucking with you."

She wasn't saying anything, so I looked past the curve of her belly, through the valley of her immense tits, to see her slowly shedding a few tears. "Sorry," she sniffed, "I thought I was disgusting to you and you were just too nice to say anything." She quickly swiped her hand over her eyes.

"No, I'm really into this, except for, you know..." I nodded towards where she was still grasping her throbbing cock.

"Oh, right. My idea." She dug her other hand behind her balls, pulling away with an off-white coating, sticking between her fingers in gooey strings that slowly sagged as gravity pulled at them. She smeared the creamy cunt soup all over her cock including the crown, and went back for another helping of cum. That, too, was smeared like the first. "There. Now its got a thin candy shell."

I laughed, I couldn't help it. We'd known each other for twelve years, and she knew just how to hit my funny bone and get me to loosen up. "Alright, let's give it a shot."

I had to stay seated on my butt, if I got on my knees I'd be too high up. She took over holding her tummy out of the way, and heaved herself forward one leg at a time, the impacts with the floor making her entire body wobble in a way that I found extremely sexy, like I was seeing a boob-jiggle but across a whole person.

When she was close enough, I opened my mouth and closed it around just her head, testing the taste and texture. She let go of her rod, no longer needing to point it at me.

All I could taste was her pussy leavings, which incidentally had been all I could taste for the last ten minutes. The texture wasn't bad either, spongy and smooth.

I sucked, and bobbed my head forward a little, the spongy-ness of her cock head giving way to the hot steel of her shaft, and I could feel every pulse of her throbbing on my tongue.

"Oooh. That's good, Jace. Use your tongue some."

I tried to lick around the underside, finding that sensitive patch of slightly loose flesh that I knew from my own dick felt really good to fiddle with. Her thick fingers threaded through the hair at the back of my head.

"Can you suck harder, Jace? Just a lit- Ahhh. That's the stuff." She let go of her belly, the weight of it pushing down on me and straining my neck muscles, and her now free hand joined its partner on the back of my head.

I quickly lost control of the situation. It started with just light pressure from her chubby hands, and a little rocking of her hips. It spiraled down fast into her shoving all five visible inches of her rock hard, thicker-than-a-baby's-arm bratwurst all the way in, and back out until just the crown was trapped behind my lips, over and over.

I tried to push against her thighs, but my hands just sank into the doughy flesh and it helped not at all. She had leverage, momentum, and strength on her side.

Then she pulled my head harder than she had been, and thrust her hips all the way forward. My face went directly into the bulk surrounding her girl-cock, and she got enough extra hidden length into me that I could feel it strike the back of my throat and bend slightly down my throat. Her belly, no longer supported by my head, sank down over Yuna's insistent hands. The world went dark.

I felt her thick meat swell in my mouth, the spongy bulb at the end gaining size and hardness where it was wedged against my uvula, the tube-like underside bulging alarmingly where my tongue pressed, and then her thick cock started to pulse even thicker.

Her balls tightened up against my chin, and she came. Long, pressurized squirts of baby batter shot down my throat and I could feel every ounce of it move through her straining dick. When I cum, I get seven or eight shots, maybe once per second and short bursts. Yuna had many more, enough that between what she was injecting into me now, and her previous deposit, my stomach started to feel Thanksgiving-dinner-full. Every stream of spunk seemed like it erupted for a full two or three seconds, unloading her balls as much as possible with each flex of her volcanic muscle.

I gamely tried to keep swallowing, somehow keeping my gag reflex at bay. Unlike her pussy cum, this was bitter, but otherwise had the same sticky, throat-coating consistency.

She finally let go of my hair, my scalp tender where she had pulled hair into her fists, and I lifted her belly up to get her cock out of my word-hole.

I sat back, and looked in dismay at my distended stomach. I gave it a poke, and it sloshed back and forth, both feeling and looking like a small scale waterbed.

"Jesus, Yuna. Is this how much futanari cum?"

She sat back on the bed in front of me, a satisfied expression on her face. "Only with Unis, it has something to do with how you smell ramping up everything for us so we can put a lot of changers in ya."

That made sense. I poked my belly again, just for fun. "Now what?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, buddy. Name it."

"Will you be on top?"

She looked concerned. "I shouldn't have to say this out loud, but I'm really heavy, Jace. Is that a good idea?"

I debated for a moment. "If it doesn't work out, we can try something else. I just want my hands free," I admitted.

I took off my undies and got up to lie on the bed, and she looked scared as she swung one tree trunk of a thigh over me. "Okay, if you don't like it, or it hurts or whatever, just say something. Or smack me, or... just let me know, alright?"

She had to lift her stomach again, and I held my cock up to enter her pussy. "Uh, I can't believe I'm just now thinking of this, but should I be using a condom?"

She chuckled as she tried to find the right position to get my dick into her waiting crevice, rubbing my sensitive cock head around the soft wet folds of her undercarriage. The escaping moisture felt like hot rain as gravity pulled it from her nether regions in droplets to splatter all around my groin and hand. "Right now we aren't even technically the same species. You couldn't get me pregnant anymore than a dog could knock-up a cat."

She finally found the right spot, and slowly sank down. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my dick tightly, fluttering as if her ravenous cunt kept trying to get just a little better grip than the moment before.

She bottomed out, getting my cock as deep into her folds as possible, and then slowly rested more and more of her weight onto me. The mattress underneath my ass sagged until it could dip no further, and I was bent into a slight v-shape around her bulging enormity. Her protruding ass cheeks stuck out to my knees, the pillow-like consistency of her bottom easily making room for my legs under her.

She gently let go of her tummy, and it spilled up and over to mid-chest on me, sagging over my sides and arms to actually make contact with the mattress. She looked worriedly at me. "Everything okay?"

I was half buried under the thick sweaty flesh of a Titaness, my cock being squeezed tightly in her constricting vaginal grip, and feeling the underside of her still-hard and throbbing girl-cock smashed onto my pubes. I had an amazing view of her tits, hanging down to either side of her upper belly like mostly full water balloons. I wasn't just okay, I was almost great.

It was a little difficult to pull in a breath, but if that was the price of admission then I was happy to pay it. "Just one thing, Yuna. I wanted my hands free."

She swiped her hand across her forehead where her bangs were plastered to her face while I tugged and wiggled my arms free from underneath her resting tummy, the heavy semi-liquid mass resisting me much like I imagined quicksand would and the light coating of sweat acting more like an adhesive than a lubricant.

The second I got my appendages free, I reached up and sank my fingers into the soft flesh of her titties and squeezed.

She placed her own hands over the back of mine, pressing my hands further into her full breasts and making me squeeze harder, and she humped her body a little.

"Fuck, Jace, I haven't had a cock in there before, but it's so good. I know that you are probably really close, and this is the first time and everything, but hold out as long as you can, okay?"

I squeezed her boobs more, and just started playing with her wondrous bosom. "Ha! Joke's on you, I jerked it about an hour before you showed up. Hey, lean forward if you can."

She did as I asked, and fell forward to hold herself up by her hands. My skin that wasn't covered by her belly was buried under her tits.

The new position compressed my ribcage, and I had to work to inhale, but it was so worth it. I parted her breast flesh so I could see her face. "Okay Yuna, do your thing. I'm just gonna keep myself busy down here."

"Okay. Look, when I'm about to cum, I'll try to get it in your mouth, okay?" She had already started to grind her vast hips back and forth, not only working my piston in and out of her slick tunnel but rubbing her own cock against me where it was pressed.

I reburied myself in her juggs, and maneuvered one of her meaty nipples between my lips. My arms were out from under her, her breasts covering my upper chest, shoulders, and most of my head. My legs were sticking out from under the beanbag chairs of her ass cheeks from the knees down, but everywhere else was pinned down under hot, sweaty, undulating dickgirl. The temperature difference from under her to outside was staggering.

I sucked her nipples hard, switching between them when I felt like one had been neglected for long enough, but I was squeezing both of them equally. It wasn't as easy as just moving my head to get to the other nipple, I had to shift both of the heavy bags across my face, and they were resistant to being moved, my hands sinking into them deeply before any of the skin against me actually would slide.

Her grinding picked up to a frantic pace, the sheer mass of Yuna actually moving my prone body up and down the bed as she shoved me around with her pelvis, before she abruptly lifted off and started shuffling up my body, smearing a snail trail of kitty slobber all the way from my crotch to my neck, with one of her hands tightly gripping her dick.

She settled her cunt over my face, and I got a second helping of pussy soup being poured into my mouth. It was just as thick and creamy as the first time, and I valiantly swallowed every oozing drop.

My full stomach, which I had been trying to ignore, swelled further as she dumped what seemed like a gallon of her discharge into my tank. She lifted up and shifted, then began to roughly, insistently bump her swollen cock head against my closed lips until I let her in.

She squirted a long stream of cum from her no longer gripped dick directly to the back of my throat, and then her cock swelled again for the next stream. Calling it a cumshot would have been a disservice, the volume of liquid with each pulse was just too much to call it a 'shot'. My stomach swelled further yet, and it started to hurt.

She wiggled herself backwards, and lined me back up for insertion, dropping down and slightly bouncing, but staying upright. There was a space between her gyrating pelvis and where her belly apron was draped over my chest for my expanded tummy to rest mostly untouched. I was thankful, I didn't want to know what would happen if she started to impact it.

I started getting close. "Yuna, I'm close, I'm about to cum," I warned her.

She smiled, and through her panting, encouraged me. "Do it, Jace. Cum in me, fill me up. Fuck, I want your cum in my cunt so bad! Give it to me Jace, give it me now!"

I grasped the bulging ledges of her hips, my arms pressing into her splayed belly fat, and futilely tried to press my pelvis upward into the avalanche of girl I was under.

My cock pulsed with the familiar intense straining of my orgasm, and when Yuna felt me emptying my balls into her waiting crevice, she came too with a wordless whine.

Her cream spilled out messily over my pelvis, the first of it that didn't disappear down my gullet, and her cock started spraying in pulses against the lower curve of my very full stomach. Her orgasm lasted much, much longer than mine.

I immediately felt every ounce of her gargantuan frame as she sat on me, as if it was only needing to cum that let me tolerate the weight. I patted her hip gently. "Yuna, I'm sorry, but I need you to get off now," I groaned.

She heaved herself to the side, lifting her wobbling thigh over me, and I caught sight of my stomach.

It looked like a six month baby bump, and the skin was stretched so tight over it I was almost afraid it would tear. I blinked sleepily at it.

"How you doing, Jace?" Yuna asked, kneeling on the bed beside me.

"I'm good. That was a great first time, Yuna. Thanks for that." I couldn't help the yawn that escaped me.

She looked relieved. "I think you're starting the change now. I'd better clean you up a bit and call your moms."

I swiped my hand across my pelvis, coming away with a huge amount of her thick cum, slowly seeping off my hand to reach back towards my body. There was no way I could swallow anything else, but... "Yuna? Do you have one more in you?"

She laughed, and gently poked my stomach, making it wobble as the liquid inside sloshed. "I don't think you're fitting anything else in there, dude."

"No, not in there." I struggled to turn over, my body feeling weak. I managed to get my knees under me for a moment, but immediately sank back down to the mattress. "In ma' butt," I slurred.

"I don't know, Jace. You're about to pass out, and then it becomes kind of... I don't know, rapey?"

"'M givin' you p'mish'n. Not r'pey. Juss one m're. M'k it go fass f'r me."

She blew out a breath, and swiped the cum from under my belly, using it as a lubricant to work a single finger in and out of my asshole. I heard her spit, and a second finger joined the first, stretching me open further. My eyes closed, I couldn't keep them open anymore.

"Okay, Jace. But you don't get to hate me for doing this when you're back in your right mind. There's no way I can say no to you, understand?"

"S'kay. Aaaall g'd. Y'r ma' bess fr'nd. L'v oo. Nnno h'te."

A third finger worked its way inside, and I tried to tighten up my sphincter in reflex, but my body already lacked the strength to do even that. I felt the mattress shift under me as Yuna put herself in position, then the fingers were removed from my ass, leaving a gaping hole that felt weird with air inside of it.

I heard the squelching as she scraped the inside of her cunt for more lube, and then her hot, hard, slick girl-cock was pressing into my backdoor.

It was a stretching sensation more than anything else at first, and I'm positive if I hadn't been as limp as I was it really would have hurt. She slowly speared her thick rod into my bowels, and I could feel all the softness of her body hugging me when she propped herself forward on her hands. From her boobs over my shoulders and cuddling my face to her belly covering my arms and back to her leg fat spilling inward over the majority of my own legs, she cushioned me in soft warmth while her hardness plundered my depths.

She started working her cock slowly in and out of me, and it felt pleasant. So softly I almost didn't hear it, I heard her whisper to me, "I wish I was brave enough to tell you while you were still awake, but I love you too, Jace."

I drifted off into the metamorphic torpor while being gently ass-fucked by my enormous futa best friend.

******

I woke up, feeling somewhat like I had the flu. I was sweating, my skin was hot to the touch, but my insides were freezing. It was much like I imagined a not-microwaved-enough frozen burrito to be. I was also hungry to the point that I had sharp pains in my stomach.

I rolled over to my back, and my bedroom window gave away the fact that it was night time. I'd been asleep for longer than I'd thought I would be.

I was wearing a flannel nightgown, of all things, and it was pretty much soaked through with sweat. Heaving myself to a sitting position took a monumental effort, and I couldn't help but groan.

I blinked in the darkness for only a couple of moments before my moms came rushing into my bedroom, flicking on the overhead light and blinding me.

"Sarah, why don't you help her get cleaned off a bit, and I'll go start on food?" Ma asked.

"Okay honey," Mom addressed me, "let's get you to the bathroom and wiped down, okay?" Mom lifted me in her arms in a princess carry, and I was weak enough not to protest.

She tugged my nightgown over my head, and I found myself standing naked in the bathroom while she wiped my sweaty skin down with a cool washcloth. I tried to cover up with my hands, and she laughed at me.

"Why are you being bashful? We saw everything when you and Yuna were done, and got you cleaned up the first time. Hey, looks like your boobs are already coming in," she observed.

I looked down, and she was right. I was used to seeing the small bitch-tits I'd always struggled with, but these were actually tits-tits. I cupped them, feeling their weight and shape, and they almost filled my hands already. My nipples were a little bigger, but my areolas had tripled their circumference. I gave them a small test squeeze, and was disappointed that it didn't feel any different than before. I wasn't about to do anything to my nipples with Mom right there, so I reluctantly dropped my hands.