The Blending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually petered out, and I let her softening cock drop from my mouth to lick her cream from my hand while I watched the tail end of her orgasm play out. She shook and breathed heavily, coming down from her orgasm with little aftershocks.

It was time to recharge her, as she had two more of my holes to fill, minimum, before I was done with her. I moved up the bed until I was kneeling by her face. "Hey, baby. You ready for some magic pussy?"

At Yuna's enthusiastic nod, I checked, "Which way do you want me?"

"Facing away."

She hadn't ever changed her choice, I didn't know why I thought today would be different. Yuna loved to look at the curve of my plump ass while she ate me out. I swung a knee over her head, sinking down until my lips made contact with her face. I ground down for a moment, sticking her nose into my canal, before I leaned forward to lie on her.

I liked to tell her I did it so she could breathe, but in reality I did it so I could cuddle her big, soft tummy without her getting all uncomfortable about it.

I sank into her belly, my tits somewhat flattening out as both they and Yuna each gave ground, and started nuzzling her. Her tongue was working magic on my clit, and she had my ass cheeks in each of her hands, squeezing almost hard enough to bruise. Just how I liked it.

I started with kisses, and rubbing my face into her pillowy flesh, and as I got closer to cumming my tongue found its way into the tunnel of her bellybutton.

I wrenched myself upright, sank the fingers of my clutching hands deep into my tits, and came hard on Yuna's face. Her pheromones didn't have the effect on me that mine did on her, so it was just a regular orgasm with no chance of drowning. She kept licking me through it like she was dying of thirst.

I gently rode her face as I came down. I needed a moment to gather myself, and then I rolled off of her. "You ready again, honey?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, "magic pussy has me ready to go again."

We shifted positions so that I could lay down. As many times as I could get her to eat me out was as many times as I could get her cock hard. There were benefits to being a mostly girl in a world of half-and-halves.

I spread my legs wide, and my girlfriend knelt in between them, lifting her belly apron out of the way to enter me. She found her target, and I felt my cunt stretch around her thick cock as she worked it into me, a new sensation that I immediately fell in love with.

She dropped her belly to rest on me, and my thighs were buried in the deep valleys between her bulging, fat legs and her bulging, fat belly.

She looked a little embarrassed about it. Like I said, it was a work in progress. I pulled my tits from under her tummy, and squeezed and stroked the softness of her flesh as Yuna started to work her hot steel in and out of my wet cunt.

"Fuck me hard, baby," I begged her, "Just rail me. Save the gentle for round three."

Yuna took my words to heart, grasped my ankles in her hands, and soon I had her throwing all of her weight against me, the powerful thrusts rocking me up and down the bed.

I had to abandon playing with her tummy to hold my tits down, they wanted to go wild with every impact of Yuna's pelvis against mine. Her eyes drank me in greedily as she plowed me, my hands clutching my tits enough to mitigate most of the bouncing but insufficient to cover up most of the jiggling flesh.

"Oh god baby, this is so good," I told her. With the volume of cum she expelled because of me she couldn't use a condom, it would simply explode. With no condom, there was nothing but blowjobs for her cock. I couldn't risk her cum dripping from my ass and getting into my pussy either. This was the first time I had ever had her cock, any cock in my pussy, and I was loving every single thrust, every sensation of being stretched and filled.

Her pace ramped up to a frantic speed, the loose flesh of her body moving almost independently of her frame. Yuna's gigantic, unrestrained tits bounced heavily with every needy impact as she speared my cunt over and over, before abruptly burying herself as far into my depths as she could.

"Oh, Gaaaawd!" she groaned, and I felt every minute pulse of her cock as she came, squeezing her as tightly as I was with the walls of my pussy. I was filled to overflowing with the first spurt, and her hot cum striking my cervix set off my own orgasm.

I squealed as I came, and her gloriously thick member continued to try and fill what was already full. Every new two second blast pushed the previous deposit out from where she was almost plugging me.

I released the death grip I had on my now tender tits, and lovingly stroked her thick thighs as she caught her breath, both of us basking in the afterglow.

I mewled as Yuna pulled out, and a river of her cum escaped my twitching cunt, running down the crack of my ass. "I hate that we had to wait for that. I had no idea it would be that good!"

Yuna chuckled at me, giddy with the high of her massive orgasm. "I know, right?"

"You ready for number three, baby?"

"Not yet... give me a minute here, you greedy woman."

I frowned, "I'm not being greedy, I'm trying to get my girlfriend to ride me like she stole me. You've been so patient waiting for me to be safe... tonight is all about you, understand?"

Yuna shuffled backwards, then gently laid down mostly between my splayed legs. "My best friend," she said, "who also happens to be one of the hottest girls in school if not the hottest, and you treat me like you're the one who has to work to keep me, not the other way around."

"I don't treat you like this because I'm afraid of losing you, I spoil you with sex because I love you, you silly girl," I clarified.

Yuna pulled her mountainous breasts to envelope my cock directly in front of her face. It was something that was only possible with gigantic tits, and my girlfriend had tits to spare. "I love you too, Jacie, so much. Let me give back a little here."

Yuna pressed her breasts together, hiding my erection to the point that only my bulbous cock head was sticking out, and then shoved her face into her own cleavage to suck me.

I ran my hands through her hair while she simultaneously tit-fucked me and blew me. I lost sight of her as my arms pushed my own boobs together creating a wall of flesh.

I loved the feel of her hair, the silky black curtain that even slightly damp from her post-game shower was still so smooth and easy to run my fingers through.

Yuna sucked my cock slowly, like she was savoring every millimeter of my length, but that did nothing to prolong my orgasm. Having all of her warm, soft breast-flesh enveloping my shaft while she worked my dick in and out of her tightly suctioned mouth had me ready to cum in no time at all.

"Yuna, I'm going to cum," I warned her. Not once, in all the times she'd done this for me, had she ever not swallowed. I still felt like I should warn her just in case this was the time she didn't want it in her mouth.

Yuna dipped her head in between her tits, taking my straining cock to the base, and I let my arms fall away from her head. Now able to see her without my breasts in the way, I could only see the back of her head as she was buried in-between the hills of her own boobs. The sight of her losing her own face into her vast double-Z's was my undoing. I reached down, pinched both of her nipples where they were pointed at me just begging for attention, and I came.

Yuna greedily gulped down my semen, easily swallowing it all. I briefly wished that I could cum like she did with me, so she could know what it was like to have that giant amount of cum filling her up like it was a direct result of how good the sex was, rather than a biological quirk of pheromones. The only way she'd get that from me, though, was through a threesome with a Uni... or Lindsey.

Yuna was insecure enough without adding another person to our sex lives, so that was a distant dream for now.

Yuna pulled her head out of her cleavage with a grin, having scoured every drop of errant cum from my cock.

I pulled on my own nipples hard enough to distort the shape of my breasts. "You want my ass now, baby?"

"Alright, alright," she chuckled, heaving herself off of me. "Twist my arm, why don't ya."

I rolled over to my hands and knees. Yuna gave me a playful smack on my ass, and I could feel the wobble of my cheeks as the impact traveled.

"Man, that sight never gets old," she told me, and I could hear the dirty grin in her voice. I still felt like my butt was too big, but I also knew I was still looking at it through the lens of being a guy. Yuna wasn't the only one with body issues.

Her greasy finger began to work itself into my hole, opening me up. "What is that?" I asked. That didn't feel like what she used for lube that first time.

Yuna chuckled, and began working a second finger in. "I bought a bottle of actual lube, just in case. Been sitting in my nightstand for awhile now."

That made sense. I tried to relax as she stretched me out. If I flinched, or squeezed, it could become really painful really quickly.

Soon enough, my girlfriend began to slowly stuff her thick rod into me. I pushed out, which while counter-intuitive, was what I was supposed to do. She gently bottomed out, and just as slowly worked back out.

"Baby," I groaned, "could I ask a favor here?"

Yuna stopped her motion. "Anything," she promised me.

"Could you lie on top of me? Like that first time?"

"Are you serious?" she disbelieved.

I admitted, "I like feeling you covering me... and it was just like that when you told me you loved me the first time."

"Oh God, you heard that?" Yuna sounded humiliated.

I pulled off of her cock, and laid down on my front, turning part way to look at her over my shoulder. "I did. It was sweet. If you hadn't, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to kiss you that morning."

Yuna took a deep breath and shook her embarrassment off. "Okay. You know to say something if-"

"I'll say something," I cut her off. She was so worried about squishing me, but I liked feeling her soft weight pressing down on me. "C'mon, get back in," I whined, shaking my butt a little.

Her belly touched down on my back and began spilling over, her enormous tits sliding up my shoulder blades to fall on either side of my head. Her slick cock parted the crack of my ass to find my hole, and as she filled me again her legs rolled over my own.

I was in heaven, covered in soft heavy girl-flesh, and Yuna ever so gently began to slide her thick rod into and out of my asshole.

I had passed out too soon the first time, I didn't realize just what this would be like. The slow motion of her meaty dick plundering my depths felt better than I thought it would, but the impacts on my prostate were a wonder all by themselves.

"We're doing this a lot, Yuna," I told her through the valley of her smothering breasts. "I love your big, thick cock in me. Anywhere." She hit a particularly good stride, and I cooed loudly. "Just like that, own me with that fucking dick!"

Yuna giggled from up above me. "It's pretty damn good on this end too, Jace. I love you."

"Mmmm. I love you too baby."

******

"Jacie Tanaka."

I stood carefully to walk to the podium and get my diploma, the baby bump I was fiercely protective over cradled carefully.

It turned out that my birth control wasn't one hundred percent effective, and Yuna put our baby in me.

Yuna was terrified at first, but for me? It was just moving up the timetable a bit. I had planned on giving her all the fat little babies she wanted from the very beginning.

Pregnancy had caused some changes to me. I was always horny after that first trimester once the morning sickness faded, and I went up two cup sizes. Neither of which Yuna complained about at all.

I shook the school principal's hand with my right, and took possession of my diploma with my left, the golden engagement and wedding rings glinting in the sun.

Yuna had asked me to marry her when I told her I was pregnant, and after she'd convinced me that she wasn't only proposing because of the baby, I of course said yes.

All four of our moms wanted the wedding before I started to show, and I had no real objections to the idea. In my humble opinion, I rocked that wedding dress.

I sat back down in my assigned seat while Yuna got her own diploma, and impatiently waited for the whole ordeal to be over.

My wife had wifely duties to attend to, namely plowing me until I couldn't stand any longer.

Maybe, if I could wear her out enough, she'd finally agree to naming our first baby after her.