The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she did not," I said, chuckling. "But I definitely did,"

"Oh, I could tell," Rose said, raising her eyebrows.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked, my cheeks burning.

"You do realize I could see you gawking at my tits when I pumped them up earlier, right? You were clearly enjoying the show, Matt," Rose said, causing a fresh surge of heat to settle in my cheeks.

"Yeah, it's been a very, um... educational... night for me. You mentioned something about Pollyphiles earlier, and I'm kind of realizing that, uh... I think I might be one."

"You think, huh?" Rose, asked, chuckling. Suddenly, a mischievous grin appeared on her face as she looked over at me. "You want to find out for sure?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm saying, since tonight's been so educational for you, maybe we could...further that education?" Rose asked, with a wink. "My place isn't far..."

"I want to, but I... um, didn't really come, uh, prepared...for sex tonight." I said, running my hands through my hair.

"I don't follow," Rose said, giving me a weird look.

"I mean, I don't... have any condoms on me," I said. Rose frowned at me and went quiet for a bit.

"Oh. That...won't be an issue," she finally said, her gaze dropping to the ground. "Matt, I can't...Pollies can't... have kids." My eyes widened and heat rushed into my cheeks. "It's a side effect of CPM."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," I said. "Jesus Christ, I...I didn't know. I feel like such an asshole right now."

"It's okay, Matt. Relax, alright?" Rose said, lifting her eyes to meet mine. She let out a small sigh, but then her lips curled upward into a weak smile. "It sucks, but I've... made my peace with it. It's another reason I want to go into social work. I can't have any kids of my own, so I want to help as many as I can. I'm planning on fostering at some point down the line. I promise you; I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, I was just stating a fact. So don't worry about it, okay?"

"Okay," I said, feeling myself relax a bit. "I...I think you'll be able to do a lot of good, Rose." Her smile widened as her cheeks blazed with color.

"Th-thanks," she said, fiddling with a stray curl as she nibbled on her bottom lip. "So, anyway, um...should we head to my place, then?"

"Oh, um, yeah. Lead the way," I said, suddenly feeling nervous all over again. Rose grabbed my hand and threaded her fingers through mine as we made our way toward her apartment. I gave hers a gentle squeeze, and as she squeezed mine back, her eyes became sapphire-green for a second as her face lit up with another one of her beautiful smiles. As we walked together under the stars, I knew I wasn't going to let go of her hand this time, not for anything.

It wasn't long before we arrived at her apartment complex, a quaint two-story brick building just off campus. Funnily enough, it was only a couple blocks from the apartment building where Ryan and I lived. The whole place was smaller than I expected; I found it hard to imagine there were more than eight units or so in the whole building. I followed her through the door and into the lobby area, a cramped and clinical space that was devoid of life save for a single potted plant that looked like it was barely clinging to life near the row of metal mailboxes built into the wall. A stairwell led up to the second floor, but we walked past it to one of the units near the back of the building. Rose stopped at the door and unlocked it before stepping inside.

"Well, here we are. It's not much, but it's home," Rose mused as she flipped a switch on the wall, flooding the room with light. We were standing in the main living area, which was attached to a kitchenette. There was a hallway in the kitchenette that must have led to the bathroom and Rose's bedroom. Ugly beige carpeting lined the floor in the living room up to the kitchenette, where it switched to a bland white tile. The walls were plastered with a cream-colored wallpaper adorned with pink flowers. An entertainment center stood against the wall, with a television on top of it and an Xbox set up within it. A sofa had been plopped down in the middle of the room facing the entertainment center, and a small glass-top coffee table sat in the space between them with a couple of Xbox controllers and the TV remote on it. A small card table set up near the kitchenette served as the dining room table, with a set of two ornate wooden chairs that clearly belonged with a different table.

Rose stepped forward and kicked off her shoes before scooting them over by the doorway with her foot. I did the same as I followed her into the room, then walked over to the counter in the kitchen and set the box of cookies down. Rose grabbed the last cookie from the bag she got from the clerk, then crumpled up the bag and tossed it in the trash.

"So..." she began, flashing a nervous smile as she ran a hand through her curls. "How about a drink? I know I could use one."

"Sure. What do you have?" I asked.

"I've got shitty vodka, shitty rum, and shitty beer. We could do shots or mixed drinks."

"Hell, I'm down for another rum and Coke, if that's an option," I said, shrugging.

"I can do that. Sit tight, I'll be over in a bit," she said munching on her cookie as she began to rummage around in the fridge. I plopped myself down on the couch and watched as she pulled out a couple cans of Coke and a half-empty handle of rum. "How strong do you want it? I tend to go pretty heavy on the booze in my drinks."

"A little on the lighter side, please," I said. Rose nodded and grabbed a couple glasses from the cabinet and a spoon from her silverware drawer. As she prepared the drinks, I suddenly remembered why she had invited me over, and my cheeks blazed with heat all over again. I didn't even notice that Rose had finished the drinks until I saw her come over to the couch with them.

"Here you go," she said, placing the drink down in front of me.

"Thanks," I said, grinning. I tentatively took a drink and my smile immediately into a grimace as soon as the drink hit my tongue. The taste of the rum easily overpowered the Coke. "God, how much rum did you put in this?" I coughed a little bit as I placed the glass back down on the table.

"Huh?" Rose asked as she took a sip from her glass. "Oh. Whoops. That one was mine," she said, chuckling as she swapped the glasses. "Sorry." I took a drink from the new glass, and it went down much easier.

"That's much better, thanks," I said. Rose smiled and sat down next to me as she took a swig from her glass. "Man, you must have a pretty high alcohol tolerance then, huh? That rum and Coke tasted like there was more rum in it than Coke."

"Yeah, you can blame my genetics for that, too," she said, chuckling.

"Just how much did you have to drink that at that party, anyway?" I asked.

"I blacked out that night, so I'm not sure. The last thing I remember is getting into a drinking contest with some frat guys. Evidently I got so drunk I started taking, erm, requests," she said, running a hand through her curls. "I definitely remember the morning after, though. You think a regular hangover is bad? Try nursing one while lugging around four sets of double D's." My dick started to rise just picturing it. "I'm still not sure how the hell they lasted until morning. I must have had something to eat before I conked out, but that morning I felt so sick I could barely change a hair on my head, let alone get rid of my extra...additions. I just had to wait it out."

"T-that sounds, uh, rough." I asked, trying to ignore the rising heat in my face. "I'm sure that was an interesting walk home," I said, grinning, as I took another swig of my drink.

"Yeeeaaah, that was not my proudest moment," Rose replied, blushing. Talking about the party jogged my memory about what I had heard in the bathroom back at the bar.

"That reminds me," I said. "I know you didn't want to talk about it earlier but, seriously, what the hell is a Tabbie?"

"Are you familiar with the term Tabula Rasa?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, I think so. It's Latin, right? Meaning blank slate?"

"It's a loose translation, but yeah, essentially," Rose said, as she took a drink. "So...anyway, it also happens to be the name of a very... niche Polly kink. People who are into that specific kink are called Tabbies."

"Okay, but what actually is the kink, though?" Rose was silent for a second.

"Ok, so how do I explain this?" she said, putting her hand on her chin. "So, you know Pollies can change their appearance. We can change our face, hair, body shape, and gender. That's all well and good, but Tabula Rasa takes those changes... a little further. It's...kind of like an art form, where the body itself is the 'blank slate', so to speak. Long story short, Tabbies change their bodies in ways that some...well, let's be real... most people might consider... unusual."

"Like... growing six extra tits?"

"Exactly," Rose said, nodding.

"So that means... you're—"

"—a Tabbie, yes," Rose finished, taking another drink.

"Oh. Why didn't you want to tell me earlier?"

"Well, some people aren't into that sort of thing. I wasn't sure how you'd react, honestly. Tabbie play can get weird, man. If it doesn't sound appealing to you, we can just keep things low-key," Rose said, before some color found its way to her cheeks. "Er, t-that is, if you're still up for some, uh, fun tonight, of course."

"Oh, I'm definitely still down," I said, taking another swig from my glass. I considered her words as I raised my glass to my lips and drank. If the idea of Rose having eight tits made me hard, I was very curious to see what else she was capable of. "So Tabula Rasa is an art form, huh?" I asked, flashing a mischievous grin. "We could keep things low-key...or... you could show me a work of art." Rose's eyes widened at that, but after a moment she bit her lip and blushed as her eyes glimmered in a brilliant display of color.

"I like the way you think, Matt," Rose purred as she lifted her glass in a toast. "Shall we move this party to the bedroom, then?" I raised my own glass and clinked it against hers before we both polished off our drinks.

She stood up and held her hand out to me; I grasped it, letting her pull me gently toward the hallway. As we made it to her bedroom door, she whirled around and pulled me in, pressing her lips to mine as she blindly felt around for the doorknob with her other hand. Finding it, she twisted and pushed the door open before leading us both into the darkened bedroom. She flipped the light on, flooding the room with light. She kissed me passionately, her hands eagerly exploring my body as she continued to plunder my mouth with her eager tongue.

She gently maneuvered me around to where my back was to the bed as her hands reached under my shirt and desperately yanked it upward, and we separated for a moment as I raised my arms to let her lift it off of me. She tossed it aside and grinned at me, her kaleidoscopic eyes drifting down to my jeans. I quickly stripped them off and scooted them aside with my foot. Rose gently pushed me onto her bed, leaving me sitting up at the foot of it. I leaned backward until I was laying down about halfway up the bed. My legs dangled partway off the foot of the bed, and my erection strained against the thin cloth of my boxers.

"Now, let's get these off of you and see what we're working with," Rose said as she leaned forward, her voice husky. Her mouth curved into a devious grin as she gingerly grabbed my boxers and tugged, savoring every second as they slid slowly down my legs. My cock was already eager for her, catching a bit on the hem of my boxers as they slid past before springing back up as the underwear moved down past it. I knew I was a little smaller than average, sitting at 3 and a half inches. It was a fact that Cait made sure to shove in my face as things started to crumble between us, and I couldn't help but feel a bit anxious as I watched Rose's reaction to my size. Her eyes flicked up to my face and she flashed a hungry grin, dispelling any notion that she was disappointed by it. "It's perfect, Matt. Oh, we are going to have some fun together. But first—" she interrupted her sentence as she pulled off her tank top, revealing a plain black bra waiting underneath. "—this needs to come off."

"Did you want me to get the clasp?" I asked.

"No, thanks. I had something... else in mind," Rose said, with a wink. Suddenly, her bra began to push forward a bit as Rose began to expand her chest. Just like before, her bra became packed with creamy flesh, pushing further and further forward as Rose continued to expand her tits, nibbling on her bottom lip all the while. The bra was simply no match for the ceaseless onslaught of growth as her ample cleavage spilled out from behind the delicate cloth cups on all sides — and still, they continued to grow. My dick throbbed as I watched the bra struggle to contain all her flesh, leaving it visibly straining against her ludicrously large chest. It was clear from the veritable canyon of cleavage that loomed over the now-useless cups that Rose's breasts were even larger now than they had been at Night Owl, and the poor bra looked like it was barely holding on. "Almost there. God, I love this part."

Rose's grin widened as stepped closer, leaning forward so I could get a better view of the spectacle. I bit my lip as a fresh surge of blood rushed to my dick as Rose's tits surged forward one last glorious time, breaking free from their constraints as the delicate clasps holding the bra in place finally yielded. A sultry moan escaped Rose's lips as the bra fell away, leaving her pendulous breasts on full and delicious display. "There. Much better." Next, she pulled off her jeans, revealing a pair of black panties with a tantalizing fringe of lace around the edges. I eyed them greedily, earning a sly grin from Rose. "Sorry, but these need to come off, too."

"Did you have anything special in mind for those, too?" I asked.

"Matt, this is one of my favorite pairs of panties. Sorry, but I'm not shredding them," she said, chuckling. She playfully slipped her panties down her legs, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy, glistening and waiting to be filled. She clambered onto the bed, crawling up toward me as she eyed my stiff cock. "You like what you see, huh?"

"Uh-huh," was all I could muster.

"Good," Rose purred. "But I'm just getting started." She crawled up next to me and beamed, pressing her lips against mine. I kissed her back voraciously, wrapping my arms around her as I did so. My hand drifted down to her ass as I grabbed one her supple cheeks and gently squeezed it. She separated from me for a moment and smirked as her eyes lit up like fireworks. Suddenly, I felt her bottom start to push outward against my fingers as more flesh was packed into her posterior. I relished the feeling of her cheeks growing against my palm, and gave one of them a playful smack, which, judging from the sultry moan that escaped from her lips, she clearly enjoyed. Spurred on by her encouraging elicitations, I took charge, turning her onto her back before pinning her down between my legs. I leaned over her, ready to slide myself inside of her, but Rose shook her head as she flashed another sly grin. "Not so fast, Matt. My tits need some attention first."

"You don't have to tell me twice," I said, as I reached down and took her breasts in my palms, kneading the supple flesh. They were easily larger than my hands at this point, but I somehow managed, dutifully cupping each tit in my palms. I played with her stiffened nipples, massaging them between my fingers and rejoicing in the pleasurable feedback I received from Rose.

"Lower," she said breathlessly, shutting her eyes as she bit her lip. Confused, I flicked my gaze down to see a matching pair of small pink protrusions appear below her tits. I tentatively placed my hands on top of them and felt them stiffen into my palms as the skin around them started to fill up with soft flesh.

"Wait, those aren't... is that another pair?" I asked. Rose just nodded and grinned. My hands groped at her burgeoning breasts greedily, savoring the feeling of them rising to fill my grasping fingers. Before long, they had ballooned in size considerably, though they didn't grow nearly as big as her original pair. They must have been somewhere around a C cup in size. I watched, awestruck, as another pair started to grow below her second, that one eventually stopping at a B cup. I didn't know where to start; I was eager to explore every inch of her new additions. "God, it almost makes me wish I had another pair of hands." Rose just chuckled as she bit her lip again.

"Sit back and close your eyes," she said. I did what I was told, and about sat there waiting for about a minute, wondering what the hell she was up to. Finally, I felt her hands cup my face and pull me in gently. We locked lips once again, and I was soon lost in the throes of passion as we both made out again. I felt her arms resting against my chest, absentmindedly playing with my nipples, but my eyes snapped open as I realized that she was also still holding my face. I separated myself from her and my eyes widened when I saw her arms... all four of them. To my utter shock, Rose had taken my words literally, as a second pair of arms now sat just below the ones connected at her shoulders.

"What the fuck?!" I blurted out, completely taken aback. The words came out a little more energetically than I had intended, and Rose pulled herself back sharply. Her face turned a deep shade of crimson as she covered her face with her hands, the ones with the painted nails. Her other pair of arms hung down loosely at her sides, and she nervously picked at the bedspread with her delicate, unpainted fingers.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out," she said, through her hands. "I...guess I should have warned you, huh?"

"No, it's fine," I said, my cheeks burning. "You just... surprised me, is all."

"I figured it was best for you not to see the, um, process. Growing tits is one thing but seeing another pair of arms growing is... well, I just didn't want to gross you out. Are they...okay?" Rose asked, her voice hesitant. "Do you want me to get rid of them?" I shook my head. It was absolutely bizarre, but I didn't find it revolting or anything; in fact, seeing Rose like that was only making me more turned on, which...wasn't really surprising anymore.

"No, Rose," I said, after a moment. I grinned at her. "They're perfect. Now there's just more of you for me to enjoy." Rose uncovered her face to reveal a wide grin sitting below slightly watery eyes. Without warning, she shot forward and pulled me into an unexpectedly strong hug, wrapping her four arms tightly around me. We held each other for a moment until she broke the embrace and laid down on her back, beckoning me forward with her top set of arms while the bottom pair sat on the bed.

"Could you... suck on these for me?" she asked softly, holding up her largest pair of breasts for a second before she lowered her arms down and put her hands to work. Her top set squeezed her middle row of breasts, while the bottom set found their way to her third set of tits. "So, if it's okay with you, I've got an idea I want to try. I've never really done it before, so I'm not really sure how it's going to go, exactly, but it's, uh... definitely a weird one."

"Weirder than having six tits and four arms?" I asked. Rose didn't answer, just fixed another devious grin on her face. "Well, let's see it, then." I was undeniably curious as I peppered her neck with a series of teasing kisses, slowly working my way toward her left breast. When I finally reached her nipple, I planted one eager last kiss on it before dutifully taking it between my lips, causing her to moan as I caressed it with my eager tongue. I took even more of her breast into my mouth as her moans spurred me on, sucking on the soft flesh of her left breast with reckless abandon.