The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued feasting on her topmost tit, I felt something strange happening. Her nipple seemed to shrink as my tongue danced across it, and, as I explored the area further, I felt an indentation forming in the place where the nipple had stood just moments before. Suddenly, my tongue began to sink into the soft flesh of her breast as the indentation grew. Rose gasped as my tongue slipped in further and further as the cavity became wider and deeper. Somehow, the warm tightness of the space felt familiar to my tongue, and I felt a tiny nub form inside of the cavity. My eyes flicked open when I realized just what Rose had done. It was definitely weirder than her earlier...additions, but I really didn't mind. After all, I enjoyed oral sex, and hearing Rose's enthusiastic reactions was driving me crazy right alongside her. I brought my hand over to her other breast, finding another opening in place of her nipple. I tentatively reached two fingers inside, drawing out another sharp intake of breath from Rose. I explored the space inside her breast with my fingers until I found another small mound just like the one sitting just below my tongue. I worked my tongue and fingers simultaneously, massaging both nubs at the same time and drawing out an overwhelmingly positive response from Rose as her body bucked with pleasure. I continued to tease them, driving her wild as her moaning continued to grow louder and more frequent. Eventually, her ecstasy reached a fever pitch as her body convulsed. She exploded with pleasure as she screamed, then collapsed a bit as her body released all of its tension. I relented my teasing as I slipped my tongue and fingers out of her breasts and looked toward a now-breathless Rose, her eye color dancing and shimmering in an explosion of different colors.

"Those were...clits, weren't they?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said, the words escaping in a breathy moan. "That was...fucking intense. Thanks for that."

"Glad I could help," I said, with a grin.

"We're not done yet, though, Matt," Rose cooed. "Now it's your turn. I want you inside me." My dick was still standing at full attention, and I eagerly slipped my cock inside of her, grinning at the little gasp that escaped from her lips as I did so. I eagerly slid myself into her, reveling in the way her tight walls, already slick with cum from her orgasm, enveloped my cock in their warmth. I pulled my stiff cock out of her, then worked up a steady rhythm as I entered her a second time, then a third, and so on. The gyrations of my hips drew a breathy moan from Rose with each new thrust, stoking my desire further and further. My heart hammered in my chest as I continued to fill her with my shaft repeatedly. Her bottom pair of arms wrapped around the small of my back while the top pair pulled my face in close. She pressed her lips against mine and started ravenously kissing me as I continued to straddle her. All the while, her intermittent moans mingled with my heaving breaths and thundering pulse, creating a scintillating symphony of pleasure.

My dick throbbed, nearly aching with desire at this point, and I knew I was going to cum at any moment. I was hoping it wouldn't be over so soon, but regardless, after just a couple more thrusts, I felt my cock unload a cannonade of cum inside of her. Rose smiled as she gave me one last kiss before separating herself from me. She seemed satisfied, but I couldn't help feeling disappointed in myself as I rolled over onto my side with my back to her. I was utterly spent as we both laid there quietly for a moment. Rose reached over and put her arm around me, absentmindedly tracing her fingers along my chest.

"You okay?" she asked, softly.

"Yeah, I'm just... sorry," I said. "I felt like I... I wish I would have lasted a bit longer, is all."

"Well, you enjoyed yourself, right?" Rose asked.

"Yes! Of course, I did, but—" I started to say, before Rose stopped me.

"—then that's all that matters. For the record, I enjoyed that very much. I got to try out something new, which felt fucking amazing, thanks to you. We both finished, so don't worry about how long you lasted, okay? I'm not disappointed at all, Matt." Rose said, grinning. "To be honest, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did, considering how much you were enjoying these," she said playfully, pressing her tits against my back and rubbing them against me. I turned back over to face her and smiled. Rose gave me another peck on the lips before continuing. "Thanks for just...rolling with everything, by the way. It's been a long time since I've been able to really let loose like that. I hope I didn't weird you out too much."

"No, not at all! I mean, it was definitely...a little unexpected...in a good way, though!" I said, smiling. Rose responded with her own mischievous grin.

"Damn, I'll have to try harder next time," she said with a wink, as her eyes changed to a dazzling emerald green for a second. "That is, of course, if you're up for another date sometime?" I blushed for what seemed like the thousandth time that night.

"Of course, I am. I'm looking forward to it," I said, stifling a yawn. Our sexual escapades had taken a lot out of me, and I feel like the night was finally starting to catch up to me.

"You know," Rose began, as she rested her head in the crook of one of her arms, "you're welcome to stay the night if you want." I was going to tell her that I'd love to, when, suddenly, my phone screamed at me from inside my jeans at the foot of the bed, causing Rose to bolt upright, springing up from the bed with the help of her extra pair of hands. "Jesus, what the fuck was that?!"

"That'd be Ryan," I grumbled, as I scrambled off the bed and grabbed my jeans off the floor. "He's texting me."

"Why the hell is your phone screaming?" Rose asked, scowling.

"He must have changed his text tone again. He likes to do that sometimes," I said, rolling my eyes as I fished my phone out of my pocket. It screamed again, and I mashed the lower volume button, putting the phone on silent. I looked down at my phone and frowned as another message appeared on the screen. From what I could gather, Ryan was evidently trying to make spaghetti, but he couldn't figure out where the noodles were. At least, I think he was trying to say spaghetti, as what he actually typed was 'where s spegherti', followed by 'sparghotto*'. He finally gave up trying to spell it and just sent 'long noodle?' A moment later I got a text that said 'Found noodle. Sprgheti time! !'. I cradled my forehead with my free hand and let out a sigh. "Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to head out, or else I might not have an apartment to go back to in the morning. Ryan's trying to drunkenly cook spaghetti again, so I should probably get home before he burns down the building." Rose frowned.

"Are you sure you can't stay? I mean, he'll be fine, right?" Rose asked, frowning.

"Rose, believe me, I would love to stay, but—"

"—I know, I know. You're the responsible one," she cut in, finishing my sentence for me. "God dammit."

"I think I'll hit the restroom really quick, if that's okay, then head out," I said. "Luckily, our place isn't too far."

"It's the next door on the left," she said. I gathered up my clothes and headed into the restroom, taking a moment to do my business before cleaning myself up. That done, I threw my clothes on and headed back out into the hall. I poked my head into the bedroom to find it was empty and made my way to the living room to find Rose standing in a nightgown, missing her extra assets from earlier. She smiled as she held up her phone so I could see the screen. It was almost quarter to 1. "I almost forgot! Happy birthday, Matt."

"Thanks," I said, returning her smile. "You know, Rose, I don't know about you... but I'm feeling 22." Rose's smile immediately died as she cupped her face in her palm.

"God dammit, Matt. Fuck you. God dammit!" she cried, barely holding back her laughter. It took her a bit to regain her composure before she spoke up again. "Anyway, let's trade numbers before you head back. We can figure out some plans for that second date sometime soon." We took a moment and exchanged contact info, then I headed over to the door. Rose unlocked it for me and pressed her lips against mine one last time and kissed me deeply. She smiled after she finally pulled away, though it was still far too soon for my liking. "Thanks for tonight, Matt. I had a really great time. Make sure you get home safe. And thank Ryan for me, too, would you, when he's finally sobered up? He did set this whole thing up, after all."

"I had a great time, too, Rose," I said, smiling. "I'll... be sure to let him know." Rose was right, after all; as frustrated as I was that I had to go put out Ryan's figurative (and hopefully not literal) fire, I still had to give him credit for finally managing to set me up on a good date, even if it did take him five tries. I stepped through the entryway and out into the apartment lobby, and, as I heard Rose's door shut behind me, I couldn't help but smile. No matter what was waiting for me back at the apartment, it had already been a very happy birthday, indeed.