The Blind Date Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon decided that this wasn't enough for him anymore, and let go of her breasts to unhook the bra. He managed it fairly easily, and it fell down to the floor along with the rest of the clothing they had already removed.

His hands quickly went back to massaging her soft breasts while he continued kissing every expanse of skin he could reach with his mouth. But after a moment, Lexi pushed his hands off her chest and spun around, resuming their kissing from earlier.

Their making out was much more frenzied now, hands grasping at body parts and chests heaving with each panted breath. Julian groaned through the kiss when Lexi got a firm grip on his cock through his pants, stroking it vehemently.

Eventually, she shifted her attention to his zipper, pulled it down, and then pulled out his hard length into her hand, eagerly rubbing it with both her hands while she kissed him. Julian gasped as her thumb passed over the tip, spreading the pre-cum around.

He barely had time to register what she was doing when she fell to her knees, pulling his pants and boxers down completely. Then she pulled her hair out of her face and slowly licked the entire length of his cock, from balls to tip, looking up at him all the while. Julian swallowed, managing to contain his whimper, which would have been embarrassing.

But once she wrapped her lips around the head and began swirling her tongue on the tip, all he could do was throw his head back and groan. He had to make a concerted effort to look back down, captivated by her pretty brown eyes looking up at him as she lowered her head onto his cock, gradually taking more of him into her mouth.

He moaned when he felt the back of her throat, and she began sucking and moving her head up and down in earnest. He hoped he would be able to make her stop before he came in her mouth. He would much prefer being inside her pussy when that happened.

He was able to hold it only for a minute or two before he knew it had to stop.

"Lex... Stop, I don't wanna cum yet."

She leaned back and let his cock out of her mouth with a 'pop' sound and grinned at him as she stood back up onto her feet.

"Good, me neither." She said, turning around and walking toward the bed, her hips swaying invitingly.

Julian made quick work of removing the rest of his clothing, which was basically only his socks and shoes, and made sure to grab a condom from his pocket before joining her. Lexi pulled her panties down before hopping up onto the bed, completely naked apart from her high-heeled shoes, and making a "come hither" motion with her finger and a wicked grin.

Like an enchantress casting a spell, Julian found himself pulled towards her, and did nothing to stop it. He climbed up onto the bed, but didn't go on top of her. Instead, he placed himself in a kneeling position near the edge of the bed, threw the condom onto the bed, and reached for her legs with his hands. She squealed in surprise when he suddenly pulled on her legs, landing her flat on her back, but then she laughed.

"Are you planning on returning the favour?" She asked.

He simply grinned as an answer and placed himself more comfortably before lowering his head to her pelvis. He nosed at her pubic hair for a second, and began kissing his way down to her clitoris. Lexi immediately sighed, and he felt her squirm beneath him. He wrapped his arms around each leg, and dove right in, smothering her pussy with his tongue.

Right away, Lexi began moaning and squirming even more. He was glad he was holding her legs down as he ate her out. He paid attention to her movements and her sounds, figuring out the movements with his tongue that she seemed to like the most.

He licked and sucked at her clitoris, flicking his tongue on it rapidly. Lexi moaned loudly, and arched her back off the bed. After a while, he pushed his tongue into her vagina and shook his head from side to side. She let out a shriek, and began to thrash her legs. Julian had to hold back his triumphant grin as he held down her legs, making her unable to move enough to relieve the pressure. Instead, she had to endure the unending pleasure he was currently bestowing upon her.

Lexi cried out as the orgasm washed over her and Julian tightened his hold on her legs. Like everything else about her, the juices that landed on his tongue were sweet, and he lapped it up enthusiastically.

"Fuck, you taste good." He said, once he had finally lifted his head up from between her legs.

Lexi didn't answer, too out of breath from panting, but she smiled at him. Julian wiped his face and found the condom still on the bed. Then he moved towards her, and attempted to crawl on top of her. But before he could get his entire body above her, Lexi had wrapped her legs around his waist. And to his surprise, she flipped him over, pushing him onto his back before straddling his hips.

"I get to be on top, remember?" She purred.

"Yes, ma'am." He retorted with a grin, folding his arms beneath his head, allowing her to take control.

But when she leaned down to reach for the condom in his hand, her breasts dangled so temptingly above his face. He raised his head and kissed both her breasts, making her giggle.

She sat back down onto his hips, and tore the packaging open before rolling the condom onto his cock. Julian placed his hands on her hips to hold her steady as she lifted herself up above him before sinking down on his hard length.

Julian gasped. She was tight. Her pussy squeezed the entirety of his cock in ways he never thought possible. Lexi was completely still for a moment. But when she began to move, Julian closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He now understood why she had insisted on being on top. She was most certainly in her element.

He opened his eyes, not wanting to miss a second of Lexi moving on his cock. Her lips parted as she locked eyes with him. Her hair was wild, and her eyes were dark with intense desire. She looked like a goddess as she thrust her hips on his. He was utterly amazed by the way she had captivated him.

Julian reached up with his hands to stroke her abdomen and fondle her breasts. He couldn't resist touching her while she bounced on his cock. Her skin was soft and warm, and her pussy was like fire around his cock. Her moans and whimpers were like music to his ears.

After a while, she needed some extra support to keep her balance as her pace intensified. She leaned forward and placed her hands flat on his chest. Julian gasped at the increased friction on his cock.

She was moaning more loudly, getting close to another orgasm. And Julian himself felt that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. But he really wanted her to be able to have that orgasm before he ruined everything. So he pulled himself together and lowered his thumb to her clitoris.

That seemed to get her where she wanted to go because her already rapid pace of bouncing sped up even more as she moaned wantonly. Julian kept his focus on her pleasure, trying to ignore how amazing it felt to be inside her.

"Oh my God, keep doing that." She whimpered.

"Yes, ma'am." He repeated in a strained voice, trapped on autopilot.

"Fuck, Julian, I'm gonna cum!" She squealed.

Julian groaned, barely able to hold back his own orgasm at the sound of his name coming from her beautiful lips.

Finally, Lexi threw her head back with her loudest moan yet, and her pace eventually slowed down. The weight of her hands on his chest became heavier as she tried to catch her breath.

But Julian decided she had done more than enough of the effort for now. He wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her chest flush against his. Then he began thrusting his own hips into hers, much more intensely than she had.

"Oh fuck!" Lexi gasped. "God, you're amazing!"

Julian tried not to let that go to his head as he pounded into her, feeling the nearly overwhelming sensations on his cock, combined with Lexi's intoxicating smell. It didn't take him long to feel the climax approaching. And he was thrilled to hear Lexi moan in his ear, and hoped it would be enough to bring her over the edge.

She buried her face in his neck, and he heard the muffled moans as her body shook on top of him. A few seconds later, he felt his own wave of pleasure crashing over him and he let out a loud moan as the pressure in his cock suddenly released.

For a while, the two of them stayed stuck in their embrace, catching their breath, not moving a muscle. Julian was already nearly completely soft by the time Lexi finally sat up and pulled herself off of his cock. Then she collapsed next to him, still panting.

"You know, I wasn't sure about this at first. I don't really do one-night stands. But this was worth it." She told him.

"Glad I could provide." He said with a grin, turning his head to look at her.

She narrowed her eyes at him playfully. "Don't let it go to your head, big boy. You'll be on Lexi-pleasing duty next time you're in town."

"Yes, ma'am." Julian chuckled, rolling over to get on top of her before proceeding to shower her with kisses all over her skin.

They spoke for a while, but Julian couldn't remember falling asleep, or what they had been discussing just before. The next thing he knew, he was hearing the sound of the room door closing softly. The sun was shining through the curtains on the windows, and he winced as he opened his eyes.

He reached out a hand beside him, but the bed was empty. However, the space next to him was still a bit warm. He sat up and looked around, but there was no sign of Lexi.

Julian sighed, and swung his legs over the side of the bed to get up. He supposed he would simply have to cherish the memory of last night. He had hoped to at least say goodbye to Lexi before leaving, though.

His clothes made a trail from the bed to the door, so he picked them up, making a neat pile next to his suitcase. But as he looked around the room to make a mental inventory of what he needed to pack, his eyes landed on the desk, where a notepad was sitting.

The notepad caught his eye, and he walked towards it hopefully. He smiled when he saw that there was indeed a note scribbled onto it. His feelings went on a journey through fondness, surprise, and finally, joy.

He burst out laughing and ripped off the piece of paper from the notepad. Then he pulled out his phone and created a new contact for Lexi, using the phone number she had written down. Once he was finished with it, he carefully folded Lexi's letter and slid it into his laptop case, determined to keep it preciously.

Julian shook his head with a smile as he continued to pack up his room. He had to go home for now, but he would certainly be coming back here sooner rather than later...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Julian,

I'm sorry I had to leave, my little beaver friend needed me this morning.

By the way, I've known the whole time that you weren't the guy I was supposed to meet. That text from Trina actually said my date got kicked out of the hotel. But you seemed nice so I took a chance. And I'm very glad I did.

Thanks for the amazing night, and I hope you have a nice trip home.

Call me 613-555-4725

Lexi XOXO 🖤

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

12