All Comments on 'The Blindfold'

by Rummy-the-Diva

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife, Sarah, would not admit this to anyone but, she and I have shared a very similiar fantasy. And she never failed to get off on it. She loves the not knowing. I have a couple of guys in mind for our 40th anniversary. At almost 60 she is till a great fuck! I hope Jeff and rod will appreciate this. I know Sarah will remember it always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

..and very similar to one of our experiences.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Hot

This is a hot fantasy of mine too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wife

Great story. Fuck my wi 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot although he should have filled her slick sex hole with his cum. Many times i have tied and blindfolded Gayle to our bed spreadeagled somtimes on her back and sometimes on her front over the edge of the bed. I will tease her and walk away and comeback into the room and touch her and im amazed at how much juice flows from her. Her fantasy is not knowing who is touching her and seeing her naked and having sex with her. I have given her to three men and she has enjoyed everytime as have i seeing their semen trickle from her reddened vagina and have used it to lube and finger her backdoor sex as i enter her and fuck her and enjoy roping my semen into her. She has agreed and loves the excitment of not knowing and i tease her that it may have been my father or brother or a close friend who has seen her and taken her intimatley to which she replied i hope they enjoyed having me. I want to up the ante soon and have several men take her in turn and possibly couples where the females join in as it would be hot seeing another girl squat over Gayles faces and have her lick her slick sex as her man fucks Gayles slick sex. Perhaps soon and it will be added to my video collection of my personal pornstar being shared with other men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous