The Bliss of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers

"You sure you want to do this?" Kyle asked hesitantly.

"No. But yes."

"Well that's clear as mud."

Kurt sighed. "I want to try it, but I'm afraid it's going to hurt. Bad."

"It probably will hurt but there's only one way to find out."

Even as he undressed, Kurt asked, "What are we going to do when we're locked together? I don't mind getting fucked by you but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you drag me around by my ass like a bitch in heat if you decide you're hungry."

"That's an image," Kyle said with a laugh. "Look, I don't know any more than you do. We're both curious so we may as well just get it over with.

Kurt nodded but still displayed apprehension on his face.

"How about I start like this and then just change my dick?"

"You can do that?" Kurt asked with surprise.

Instead of responding with words, Kyle dropped his shorts and showed his brother the large balls and sheath that made up his wolf genitals. As they watched, his package morphed into something more human that was close to Kyle's junk before he became a werewolf. Other than the fact that his dick was larger now, the biggest difference was the fact that he now had loose foreskin hanging off the end of it instead of being cut like before. "Just found out I could."

"That's pretty cool," Kurt said. "Weird, but cool. Let's do it. Start like that."

After rapidly stroking himself to hardness, Kyle grabbed the lube out of the sofa for his dick then guided his brother onto all fours on the floor.

Kurt moaned at the feel of Kyle's larger human penis sliding into him from behind. "Aw, shit. That's already a good size. That wolf dick is going to really fill my ass."

Already needing to drop a load, Kyle held onto his brother's hips biding his time as he slowly moved his ten-inch cock through Kurt's ass. With the promise of it happening, Kyle was eager to let his wolf cock take over but held back. He wasn't sure if it was just from having a bigger dick or because he was now a werewolf but fucking Kurt now felt better than it ever had. Kurt's ass was tighter because of his larger girth, and being able to reach inside him so deep made his crown burn with a pleasant heat. However, he couldn't imagine what it all would feel like around his wolf dick. Thankfully, it didn't take long for him to feel Kurt's ring relax and become supple around him. Not asking his brother for final confirmation, Kyle let out a sound that was a mix of moan and growl as he allowed his cock to shift into the wolf form that he was increasingly coming to prefer.

"Fuck," Kurt said breathlessly as his hole stretched against Kyle's increasing girth. "I feel it. It's getting bigger. Oh, man. That's...weird but so fucking hot."

Kyle moaned in agreement. He could feel his lengthening wolf cock pushing deeper than he'd ever been before into his brother's ass. At the same time, he could see the increasing girth of his reddening flesh stretching Kurt's hole wider. And because his wolf cock was much more sensitive than his human dick, he felt the changes intensely and began to move faster as his need to breed became more acute.

Kurt let out a groan that was slightly pained as Kyle began to fuck him with purpose. "That's it. Fuck my ass."

As instinct took over, Kyle could feel his cock getting harder as his hips drove it through his brother's ass. Part of him was disappointed that his cock was so sensitive now and the drive to breed was so strong that he wasn't going to enjoy a long fuck with his brother. He had expected it from how short their sessions had been when Kurt had stroked or sucked his wolf cock, but it was still annoying. At the same time he could acknowledge that it made sense. In the wild it would be difficult to have a long, leisurely fuck then remain locked together by a knot for however long afterward. It would be important to get a load into his partner as fast as possible in order to have the time to let the knot do its job. As if thinking about knotting could make it happen, he felt the glands at the base of his dick begin to swell.

"Oh, shit," Kurt said with awe. "I feel that knot coming. Fuck. Do it, bro. Ugh. Fuck me with that big bad wolf cock. Knot my ass."

Kyle growled and moved a hand from Kurt's hip to squeeze his brother's neck. He used enough force to hurt and leave marks but not enough to break the skin. "I fucking told you I don't like the wolf jokes or being called big bad. I'll take a lot of shit from you but not that."

Kurt winced and whimpered from the pain and restricted air flow. Despite the serious nature of Kyle's warning, his dick got harder from the threat. "Sorry. I forgot."

"Don't fucking forget again." Even though he was annoyed by his brother's comment, he leaned down and licked Kurt's back to soothe him. He heard Kurt moan from the contact and the sound made his hips move even faster.

"Fuck me," Kurt said through gritted teeth. Kyle's knot had already doubled the girth of his cock and was still growing. Despite the fact that the knot was not yet hard, the pain in his ring was sharp from the abuse of the large, supple ball of flesh moving through it but he didn't want to stop. For as much as Kyle was now compelled to breed him, he was just as driven to see this through. "Come on, man. Fucking knot is wrecking my ass. Getting so big. Shit. You gotta do it. Pop that sucker and breed my ass."

Though Kyle didn't need his brother's words, they did spur him on. He could feel the fullness of his knot getting close as his hips moved faster. Each time he pushed it inside Kurt's ass, he felt a pleasant sensation on its backside. Only recently had he come to recognize the bundle of sensitive nerves that faced his crotch. He had a hint of their existence when Kurt wrapped his hands around the bottom of his knot when stroking him but it didn't feel like this. As he focused on the pleasure coming from that area as opposed to the slick heat of his brother's ass squeezing his cock, a switch seemed to flip and everything that they'd been working toward seemed to happen at the same time.

His cock and knot surged, locking him inside Kurt's ass. Trapped, his hips moved with rapid, short strokes. He wasn't trying to pull out, nor was he fucking or humping his brother any longer. His knot demanded the rapid stimulation against it from the inside of Kurt's closed ring as if it was now priming the pump that were his balls.

At the same time, Kurt let out a yelp that turned into a keening sound of pain as Kyle knotted him. The sudden pressure was intense against his prostate and after the extreme stimulation from being fucked with the thick cock, even though he hadn't touched his own dick it caused him to convulse in orgasm. His load shot out of him onto the floor below and the overload of sensation caused him to black out.

Smelling his brother's cum and feeling the orgasmic convulsions shaking Kurt's otherwise limp body that was being held up only by Kyle's cock and the hands on his hips pushed Kyle over the edge. His cock unloaded three large, forceful shots of cum into Kurt's ass before subsiding into a steady, heavy flow. He could feel the heat of it filling whatever space there was around his shaft, bathing his cock in hot, thick wolf cum. As the initial wave of his orgasm passed, Kyle wrapped an arm around his brother's chest and gently laid them on their sides to ride out his knot. The motion reverberated in his crotch and further stimulated his knot causing it to pulse rhythmically and enhance his orgasmic bliss. He humped against his brother a few times enjoying his first real knot and let out a soft moan before laying still.

When Kurt awoke, he could feel Kyle spooned against his back. There was a heavy, hairy arm draped over him and a slightly smaller, but still huge, knot locking them together. Inside him, Kyle's slightly softer cock felt like it was swimming in cum. Though his ring still burned and ached with pain, he felt surprisingly calm and relaxed from their fuck.

"You okay?" Kyle asked quietly sensing his brother had awakened.

Matching Kyle's soft tone, Kurt said, "Yeah. I'm good. You?"

"I'm good."

After a few beats of silence, Kurt asked, "How long's it been? How long was I out?"

Kyle looked at his watch. "I'd say it's been about twenty minutes since I laid us down. You passed out right before."

"That was intense."

"It was." Hesitantly, Kyle asked, "Did you like it?"

"Fuck, man. How could I not?"

Kyle let out a soft growl. "That's not a bad joke, is it?"

"Calm the fuck down. No, it wasn't. That was fucking hot. I just hope you didn't wreck my ass."

"Maybe we find out in a few days?"

Kurt moaned at the thought. "I'll let you know when I'm ready."

--

"Hey, man." Kurt hugged his best friend, Max, then ushered him inside. "You off today?"

"Yeah. But I can't stay too long. The wife is getting suspicious. I don't think she'd call my mom to check up on me but she might. The excuse that I have to check on her is starting to wear thin."

"Sorry to put you in that position. But thanks for keeping an eye on Kyle for me."

"No problem." Max lifted a corner of his mouth in a smirk. "But I'm still pissed you didn't let me have a go at him."

"I told you, the only one fucking my brother's ass is me."

"And you really didn't have to hit me so hard. I'm still bruised." Max moved closer to Kurt. He looked his friend over with obvious arousal. "I don't know why you don't let me turn you. You'd be so hot as a wolf."

Kurt met Max's yellow eyes unwaveringly. "I told you I'm thinking about it. I'll do it one day. I just like being on the receiving end of things right now."

"So he's doing okay, otherwise?" Max asked as he lightly ran a long nail up and down Kurt's arm. "Last time I actually talked to him, he seemed fine."

"Yeah, he is," Kurt said as he began to undress Max. Kyle had been through two full moons now and was handling his new life well. It helped that Kurt was there with him each time and they spent the evening having crazy werewolf sex. "That fucker really took to it. He's shifting and shit like he was born to do it. Doesn't seem to be too upset about it, either."

"Nice." Max leaned forward and nipped Kurt's lip with his sharp teeth. "I'll follow him around again next week and if all looks well, I think we're out of the woods, so to speak. You're still gonna have to be careful with him, though."

Kurt pulled away and gave Max a look of worry. "Why?"

"That fucker is gonna be a serious Alpha. And I mean serious. You know I'm a pretty tough Alpha and that I don't back down from much, but I'm already a little wary around him and he doesn't know what he's doing yet. When he gets a handle on his wolf and finds his path, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with."

"Kyle? Really?"

"Yeah."

"Shit."

After a moment of thought about how Kyle's attitude had changed, Kurt resumed undressing his friend.

"You're not gonna ignore me now that you've got your brother's wolf cock to keep you satisfied, are you?"

"Fuck, no." With Max's clothes removed, Kurt quickly removed his shorts and moved to lean over the edge of the sofa. "They say your first is always the best, and while he's good, he still doesn't compare to you."

Max left out a snort of disbelief. "Bullshit, you sick motherfucker. Or should I say, brotherfucker. You've always loved getting dicked by him more than getting my knot in you, and I know how much you like that. Hell, you even said his cock was bigger than mine now. We might not have much of a choice, though. I smell him all over you. He's marked your ass good. This might be the end for us, especially if he gets possessive and claims you as part of his pack. I won't go against him. I might be able to kick his ass now but if he holds a grudge, he'll come after me later. We tend to hold grudges."

Kurt took in Max's words without comment. If his friend was right, he might have made a mistake wanting his brother to become a werewolf. Kyle was no longer being simply assertive but could be demanding. He'd also been on the receiving end of more than a few threats and while he didn't think he brother would harm him, he wasn't completely convinced that he wouldn't.

Feeling a lick to his ass, he turned to see the large, black wolf that was Max push his tongue into the crack. He moaned and pulled his cheeks apart as Max worked his hole open. Second only to being fucked by a wolf cock, being rimmed by the long, lupine tongue was the best experience. It entered him and worked his hole in a way a human tongue never could, diving as deep as some human dicks he'd had. When Max pulled back, there was no need to reach into the sofa to grab the lube. He didn't really need it because of the slick substance that seeped out of the wolf cock as well as because of the thorough job Max had done eating his ass.

After Max launched himself up and put his front paws on his shoulders, Kurt reached back to guide the thick phallus to his hole. He moaned as the pointed tip lodged in his entrance then whimpered as the thicker, blunt end forced him open. Gritting his teeth and clutching tightly to the sofa, he breathed deeply as Max shoved his cock deep in one thrust. Max's cock wasn't as large as Kyle's but until his brother's change it was the biggest he'd ever had.

"Fuck," Kurt growled as the animal set up a rapid pace using his ass. The thicker midsection remained in constant contact with his prostate and teased his protesting ring wider with each pass. He could feel Max's hot breath against his neck and heard the occasional pants and whimpers of the wolf's arousal in his ear.

Whether it was the actual wolf or the hybrid that appeared during full moons, Kurt had always loved being fucked by his non-human friend. On the football team together, they'd been fuck buddies in high school. Shortly after graduation, Max had revealed his alter ego by knotting him while still in human form. It, understandably, had freaked Kurt out at first and only got worse once Max shifted to a fully wolf form while still locked inside him. After turning back, Max talked him down and by the time he was able to pull out, Kurt had admitted that it had been a pretty hot experience that he wouldn't mind having again. It didn't take long before he realized he liked being fucked by Max in his animal form better. Getting fucked by the wolf matched the feral, primal quality that were their hard and fast fucks. As Max had said, it was something that was only topped by the incestuous sex he had with Kyle. And since Kyle had become a werewolf, things had only gotten better.

It wasn't long before Kurt felt the familiar stretch of in his ring as Max's thrusts became shorter and his knot began to grow. His own breathing came faster and began to stutter as his asshole was spread wider and Max's hips slammed into him with greater force. "Oh, shit. That's it. Do it. Breed my ass, man."

Kurt let out a deep, almost pained groan as Max's cock locked inside him. As Max's hips continued to move rapidly back and forth as he reached climax, Kurt began to shoot his load onto the side of the sofa as he always did upon getting knotted. A few seconds later he heard Max whimper as the heat of wolf cum spread through him. He felt like his belly was becoming bloated with the amount of cum entering his ass and was lightheaded from the erotic sensation. Kyle regularly made him pass out from the intensity of their fucks, yet Max had never accomplished that feat despite how good it was. As Max stilled his hips, Kurt's body was weighed down by the large wolf and they both remained motionless and panted heavily through their post-coital bliss.

Less than ten minutes had passed with another ten or so to go before Max's knot usually receded when they heard a knock at the door.

Kurt let out a curse upon realizing he hadn't locked the door just before it opened.

"Kurt?" Kyle's voice called as he entered the apartment. "Hey, man. Smell's like Max is—What the fuck?"

Kurt looked up at his brother unable to find words. How could he possibly explain being under the large wolf with its dick obviously locked inside his ass.

Kyle cocked his head and narrowed his eyes as he watched the beast on his brother's back shift and resolve into a familiar human. After moving his eyes between the two men for a few moments, he finally asked between gritted teeth, "You set me up, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Kurt responded sheepishly.

"I figured. It seemed too convenient that this asshole would suddenly start taking an interest in me," Kyle said indicating Max. "I could smell his mangy ass lurking everywhere I went. Besides, not many people have yellow eyes. I remember those eyes."

"How long have you known?" Max asked warily. He could sense Kyle's anger and saw the tension in the young man's body. Not wanting an altercation, especially not while still locked to Kurt, he tried to appear as submissive as possible.

"I didn't 'know' until now, but I suspected the first night I changed." To Kurt he said, "You were watching me like you knew what was going to happen. You weren't freaked out at all. Hell, you were excited once it happened. And you knew how to handle my knot a little too well when you were stroking it. Fuck, Kurt, you couldn't wait to jump on my dick. That made me think. Even if you were okay that I was a werewolf, I honestly don't think you'd have been that ready to jump on my cock if you hadn't already had one. Brother or no, I still would have to think long and hard before sucking a wet fucking wolf cock."

"Are you mad?" Kurt asked not disputing his brother's words or hiding his shame.

"Oh, I'm pissed," Kyle said honestly. "But I'll forgive you. Eventually."

Kurt nodded in understanding. After a beat of silence, he asked as if he weren't still trapped on Max's cock, "Did you need something?"

"I was just coming to hang out but now I think I'm gonna take his place once he's finished."

Kurt shook his head. "Normally I wouldn't say no to you but I can't do it again so soon. You know knotting takes a toll on my ass."

"Tough shit," Kyle said as he began to undress. "You did this to me so until I say otherwise, you're gonna be my bitch. But more than anything, I gotta get his stink off you. Can't be around you with you smelling like him."

"Later, man. My ass is already sore." Despite protesting, Kurt felt his dick try to stiffen again at the thought of having Kyle's knot inside him so soon after Max's.

"You sick bastard," Kyle said after getting a whiff of his brother's arousal. "You like that idea, don't you? Getting my knot right now and making you be my bitch."

Kurt blushed. "I know I shouldn't but I do."

"Good. Because you're done with him." Kyle looked Max in the eyes. "The second you're able to, get out. If I smell your cum fall out of him and you're not moving, we're going to have an even bigger problem."

"Understood," Max said calmly.

"Until then, I want two mouths on my dick." Kyle lowered his jeans to expose his wolf cock extending out of its sheath then positioned himself in front of the two of them to have his cock worked while they waited for Max to dismount. It was only a few minutes later when he smelled the odor of Max's load seeping out of his brother. He locked eyes with Max, raised an eyebrow, and watched with quiet pleasure as the other werewolf averted his eyes and pulled out of Kurt without a word. Once Max was out of the apartment, Kyle asked, "Why, bro? Why did you do this to me?"

Kurt pulled off to answer while he continued to stroke his brother's slick, deep red wolf cock. "Because of this. Max's been giving me his wolf dick since just after we graduated. But you know he's married and got kids. We don't see each other as much as we used to. You're my brother. We're always there for each other and we have some pretty hot sex. I just thought it would be awesome if you had a big wolf cock to fuck."

datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers