The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - -

He shifted positions again to once more lay on his back. Soon afterward, the young blonde next to him mumbled in sleep and snuggled next to him, as she laid her head on his shoulder, hugged his chest, and entwined her legs with his. Chuckling, he reached down with his arm to slide his hand down the smoothness of her back to her supple bottom.

In the darkness he recollected how they spent the afternoon chatting, him drawing pictures of her and then playing board games. He learned a lot about her job as a flight attendant and he shared with her about his daily routine. All the while the snow continued to fall.

He made soup and sandwiches for them around noon, and she had offered to help clean everything up. As they worked together, she looked up at him and again thanked him for taking her in.

Smiling down at her, he had replied, "That's what neighbors do for each other," and she had reached out with a hand and half hugged his waist. The gesture sending a tingle through him.

As he laid there caressing her butt and kneading the firm cheek, he looked back on how their relationship transformed from neighbors to lovers, as he drifted off into a slumber.

- - - - -

As the daylight started to fade, he got several LED candles to illuminate the family room and he stepped out onto the deck to turn his Traeger grill on. As he was doing so, the snow finally stopped falling. McKenzie made a comment about the cold air that was let in and grabbed a quilt to wrap herself in, but then cheered when he shared the news that it looked like the storm had finally abated.

He announced that he was going to start getting their dinner ready and asked if steaks and roasted vegetables were good, commenting, "I had some filet minions marinating in the frig for myself, but there's more than enough to share."

She was amazed at the service she was receiving and once again he commented, "Neighbors take care of neighbors."

He then turned on the oven and the light above the cook top, so he would have enough illumination to prepare everything. Afterwards he offered, "Would you like some wine?"

Readily accept the drink, he said he would go get a bottle from his small wine room. McKenzie was curious as she hadn't seen one on their tour and she was amazed that he had converted the coat closet under the stairs to a fully functioning wine room. Using a flashlight, he selected a bottle and handed it out to her. Looking at the label she gasped, "Holy Shit," and peering at it in the darkness to confirm that it was more than 100 years old.

Exiting the small space he said, "This was the last project Carolyn asked me to do, before she started going downhill."

The young blonde gingerly handed the bottle back to him and smiling down at her he said, "I've got several bottles of this vintage and figured this was a special occasion to enjoy one."

Bringing the bottle into the kitchen, he set it on the counter and retrieved a corkscrew from a utensil drawer. Lastly, he got a pair of wine glasses down from the cupboard.

Smiling sheepishly as the cork softly popped as he unstopped the bottle, he said, "Hopefully, it's not vinegar."

He handed the corkscrew to her to sniff, and she said, it smelled wonderful.

He poured a little of the dark red liquid into one of the glasses and offered one to her. After taking a sip, she both wanted him to fill the glass, which he did with a smile. He poured himself a glass and then raised it to toast and said, "Here's to good neighbors."

McKenzie said, "I second that," and tapped his.

They enjoyed the excellent dry red wine, as their steaks were grilled, and the peppers and squash were roasted after being tossed with olive oil and pine nuts. As they were sitting down to dinner, the light in the vent fan above the cooktop began to flicker. After wiping his lips on a napkin, he excused himself and rose from the table saying, "It looks like I need to go switch tanks on the generator," and with a smile said, "I'll be right back," as he headed for the garage.

It only took a few minutes and soon they were enjoying the meal in an LED candlelit setting. They each had a second and third glass of wine, which drained the bottle. He got another bottle and opened it for them and when he returned to the table, McKenzie again expressed her gratitude for everything he'd done.

In the dim flickering light of the LED candlelit meal, she took a sip of her wine and setting the glass down said, "Glenn, I'd like to do something for you," looking at him with blue eyes that seemed luminous in the darkness.

Smiling she said huskily, "While you were out in the garage, I decided to be the dessert for tonight's meal."

Not fully catching what was said and thinking she was going to make dessert for them, he said cheerfully, "That's great what do you have in mind," as he lifted his glass for a drink.

Provocatively licking the rim of her glass, McKenzie then said, "I thought it would be fun to play one more game after we get the kitchen cleaned-up."

Smiling in return, he replied, "Sure. What game," he asked as he started to take a drink of his wine.

With a giggle she replied, "Strip poker," which caused him to choke and sputter, at the realization of what she meant.

After wiping his mouth and coughing, he asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Hell yeah," said the young blonde and taking a drink from her glass said, "If the power is still out, it's going to get fucking cold," and with a wicked smile said, "What better way of warming up than sharing a little body heat!"

Looking stunned, he replied, "I'm old enough to be you father," and correcting himself, "Hell, even your grandfather."

Nodding in agreement, McKenzie said, "That's true," and reaching across the table to clasp his hand, she expressed how grateful she had both been for him, coming to her rescue and this was the least she could do in return.

The young blonde flashed a seductive smile and said, "I was thinking we could play down here and enjoy a romantic evening in front of the fire, then go up and crawl in your bed, to sleep."

After a moment of silence, she asked, "So, what do you think, Glenn," placing her elbows on the table as she leaned forward, "Loser pleasures the winner?"

Lifting his glass and swallowing the contents in gulp, he appeared to ponder what the young woman had said and then wiping his mouth with his napkin said flatly, "That assuming you win," and following with, "Okay I'm game."

Raising her hands in victory and giving a shout, McKenzie exclaimed, "Yes," and then seeming to get serious again said, lifting her glass, "I think we'll need to open another bottle though."

Chuckling as he rose from the table, McKenzie quipped, "Glenn, you know what they say about assuming. Right?"

Smiling broadly and joining in on the risqué fun, he responded deadpan, "Yes, I do, and I plan on admiring yours," as he went to retrieve the fresh bottle.

This caused both to laugh uproariously as they finished the meal. They then worked together to clean the dishes and the kitchen, as they chatted and joked. At one point they heard noise coming from the front of the house and went to investigate. When they got to the living room and looked out through the bay window to the front yard, they saw that a snowplow was carefully making its way down the street.

"Well, that's a good sign," he commented. He then told McKenzie that if a plow was working, that meant the county was also clearing the main roads in the area as well.

The young woman then inquired, "Hopefully, they'll get the light on," and then smiling up at him, added with a seductive wink, "But not too soon."

After enjoying another laugh, he said he was going upstairs to find a deck of cards. On returning to the family room, he saw the young woman had gathered the LED candles and placed them around the room to supplement to lighting coming from the gas log in the fireplace. It was a very intimate setting, and he was amazed at how beautiful she looked in the flickering light, wrapped in a quilt.

He felt himself getting excited at what the evening had in store. He felt something he hadn't experienced in years -- desire.

He popped open the fresh bottle of the wine and carried everything into the family room to join her. Setting the bottle and his glass on the coffee table next to hers, he took a seat across from her and felt a thrilling giddiness. Smiling, McKenzie stated, "To save time, let's remove our shoes and socks," as she began taking hers off and continued with, "That way we can start getting right to the fun part," as she arched a provocative eyebrow.

He liked the idea and followed suit. Once the cards were shuffled and the deck cut, he refreshed their wine and dealt the first hand of five cards. When he thumbed his apart, he saw he held a pair of fours and glancing up saw McKenzie was intensely studying her hand. As he removed three of the cards, he asked, "What would you like?"

McKenzie flashed an Ace and asked for four cards, dropping her discards onto the quilt in front of her. He dealt their replacements and picking up his saw that nothing had changed. 'Crap', he thought to himself.

As he studied his hand, he glanced to the young woman across from him and saw confidence in her demeanor

"What do you have," he asked, masking his doubt that he would win the hand.

Smiling triumphantly, McKenzie displayed her hand and said evenly, "I have three of a kind," showing three eights.

"Well shit," he muttered as McKenzie clapped and exclaimed, "Woohoo! Let's have the shirt, big boy."

He, then unbuttoned his checked flannel shirt, removing it and tossed it onto the sofa, to display muscular arms and a broad, salt and pepper haired chest under a tank style tee shirt. McKenzie clapped her approval, and giggled, "Let's see your guns!"

He kept himself fit by going to a local gym three times a week and working in the yard. Feeling embarrassed, he curled one of his arms, which displayed the tight bundles of muscle just beneath his skin to her cooing approval. He smiled and thought to himself he needed to lighten-up and enjoy the moment.

Taking a drink of wine, he collected the cards and offered the deck to her and said to keep things fair they could rotate being dealer. She readily agreed and taking the cards, began deftly shuffling them. She then dealt their cards and when he looked at them, he saw he had three of a kind. Suppressing the urge to smile, he selected his two discards, while McKenzie took three and was visibly disappointed in her replacements.

Trying to sound confident the young blonde said, "Let's see your hand."

A dejected McKenzie displaced a pair of twos.

"Not bad," said Glenn as he displayed a full house. The thee fives he had in his original hand had been joined by a pair of nines.

"Son a bitch," exclaimed McKenzie as she crossed her arms in a huff under her breasts, and after a moment grumbled, "Alright, what do you want?"

Scratching his chin and considering his options, Glenn finally said, "You know what we discussed earlier about asses? I'll take you pants."

A cursing McKenzie got to her knees, and after unsnapping the clasp, wiggled her hips as she pushed down the denims that put on display a tiny, lace pink thong. She then sat down and pulled each leg from the clothing. He saw through the filmy lace that her crotch was clean-shaven and the desire he had experienced again rose within him, as he witnessed her disrobing.

Getting McKenzie into the spirit of the fun, he said, "You asked to see my guns, the least you can do is show me your tush," which caused McKenzie to guffaw and snort a laugh. "You're right," she agreed.

With a smile, she got back on her knees and faced away from him. Looking back over her shoulder, the young blonde inquired, "Like what you see," as she reached back with her free hand to pat a glut. She wiggled her hips a little, causing her bottom to sway in a very seductive fashion.

He thought she looked incredible and commented as such. Her legs were spread wide enough that he could see the delicate mound of her vulva at the apex of her legs. Taking a drink from his glass, he replied, "A very nice view," to which she chuckled as she sat crossed-legged and wrapped herself in the quilt.

Over the next three hands, he was brought to his under shorts, while McKenzie lost her sweater. She made him do Chippendale-style strips and asked for him to strike a bodybuilder pose, while he asked her to model her underwear. Afterwards, she sat akimbo facing him.

He again marveled at her as he took a drink from his glass. McKenzie's breasts appeared firm, yet perky and tipped with small brownish-pink nipples The gauzy lace of her bra made them look even more desiring to him and he felt himself starting to become erect admiring her.

It was McKenzie's turn to play dealer and she shuffled and dealt the hands. As she dealt the cards, she chuckled and glancing at him, observed, "Is it getting a little hard to concentrate, Glenn," referring to the bulge that had appeared in his undershorts.

He gave a nervous laugh and saw he had received a trio of eights. Taking another sip of his wine and licking his lips, he peeled off the non-matching two and dropped them to the carpet.

The young blonde dropped three. As she dealt out the cards, he picked up his, fanned them, and chuckled, smiled broadly, and took another drink of his wine.

A doubtful McKenzie glanced up at him and breathed, "Oh shit."

Biting her lower lip, she warily declared, "Okay, let's see what'cha got," as she spread out her hand, and stated, "I have two pairs. Twos and fours."

Smiling broadly, as he showed his hand, Glenn said, "It looks like the view is going to get better," revealing that his trio of eights had been joined by a pair of aces.

"Full house. Eights over aces," he declared.

"Son of a fucking, bitch," McKenzie shouted as she slapped the carpet, and spit, "This isn't fair,"

In a huff, she straightened and pushed down the lacy straps of the bra from her shoulders. She then reached behind herself and unhooked the clasp, muttering another curse. After freeing her lovely breasts from their lacy restraints, she tossed the garment onto the sofa next to their other clothes and stated rhetorically, "I guess I need to give you a little show."

She looked down at herself as she pinched her nipples to bring them to attention. Afterwards, she glanced up at him and the young blonde tweaked and tugged at her nipples, inquiring breathlessly, "How do I look?"

Licking his lips, he was about to make a comment, when there was a clicking sound and the overhead light in the kitchen came on, as the quiet sound of the central heater blowing air could be heard.

Immediately McKenzie got a jubilant look on her face and began shouting excitedly that the power was on and threw herself at him. The impact threw him backwards onto the carpeted floor and she began hugging and kissing his face and cheeks, finishing with a long kiss on the lips.

The embrace lasted for several minutes and then parted with a wet-sounding smack. Nose to nose, he gave a sigh and said huskily, "That's a very good kiss," as she straddled his waist, rubbing his scalp and lowered herself to meet his lips a second time.

After the embrace parted, she sat up and he pushed up onto his elbows, looking at her, "Are we going to call the strip poker game a draw?"

"Well," said McKenzie, "I'm game for a new game," as she provocatively smiled.

"What game is that," he asked in return, feeling his throat go dry.

Running a delicate hand across his chest and then caressing his firm abdomen, she suggested, "Why don't you go around and turn all the lights off," and then flashing a wicked grin, finished with, "Then we can play fuck the flight attendant, in front of the fire."

As he pushed up into a sitting position, McKenzie got off him and began removing her thong. He stood and turned to comply with her wish, and she called his name. When he turned, the lacy panty hit him in the face, as the young blonde laughed uproariously.

Pulling the undergarment from his face, he feigned anger and waging a finger at her, tried to not laugh, and scolded, "You be careful young lady, or I'll have to spank that cute little ass of yours!"

Giggling with wicked glee the young blonde shot back, "Ooh! That sounds kinky," then exploded with laughter.

Obviously, the wine was beginning to lower their inhibitions.

Turning out the lights he came back to the family room, where McKenzie was already under one of the quilts and was sitting in front of the sofa. He removed his shorts and she commented on the size of his erection. Grabbing one of the sofa's cushions, he asked her to scoot forward, so he could place it against the couch.

Once this was done, he sat against it, issuing a pleasant sigh. Spreading his legs, he asked, "Do you think we can snuggle together?"

With another giggle, McKenzie slide back against him and then made sure they were both well covered. While she was doing this, he slipped his arms under hers to hug her waist. Pressing back against him, she took his hands in hers, parted them and placed one on a breast and slid the other between her legs. With a purr of pure satisfaction, she cooed, "There, that feels really nice."

He kneaded her breasts with one hand and used the index finger of the other to find her clit and massage it. She leaned her head back and lay it against his shoulder and for several minutes, they enjoyed the dark quietness and watched the flames dance in the fireplace. Releasing his hands, she placed hers on his thighs and began brushing them with her fingertips.

"Did you and Carolyn ever do this," McKenzie asked and then lightly kissed his cheek.

Turning his head to look into those amazing blue eyes, he smiled and replied, "We did all of our lovemaking in bed."

Pouting the young blonde said, "That's too bad, 'cause this is really nice," smiling in the flickering light.

Her breath was warm against his face as she passionately whispered, "Kiss me," opening her mouth to receive him.

Smiling in compliance, his lips met hers and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. The embrace lingered for several minutes, as he shifted his hands from their work of massaging her to hugging her lean torso. She then shifted her position to have better access to him as they again embraced.

For the next half-hour they kissed, caressed, and fondled each other. He enjoyed the way she touched him and the supple feel of her warm skin next to his. After a long passionate kiss, McKenzie laid against his chest and ran a finger playfully through the hair that covered it and observed, "I now see the value of making love to an older man."

Chuckling and lightly resting his chin on the top of her head as he hugged her, responded, "What's that?"

Smiling and scrubbing his broad chest, she giggled and said, "Most young guys just want a little foreplay and then get right to the fucking." Reaching down to take his penis in her hand, she cooed, "Older men know how to treat their lover. You're making me feel very special."

He hugged her close in return and kissed her crown of blonde hair.

After a few quiet minutes of holding each other, McKenzie admitted, "You know, I've been looking for way to get you to fuck me since Halloween."

"What," he blurted, completely surprised.

Pushing away from him to look into his eyes she said quietly with a sexy smile, "I was very impressed by your quiet, strong demeanor," and placing a soft hand on his chest and massaging a pectoral added, "On top of that the way you've treated me today, shows what a gentleman you are and that needs to be rewarded."

Smiling and hugging her close in return, he remarked, "That very sweet of you to say," and leaned down to kiss her again. She willingly accepted the show of affection and the embrace lingered for several long, tantalizing minutes.