The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On parting, McKenzie moaned, "You sir, are getting me very horny," as she shifted from his side to straddling him.

"It's been quite a while since I've made love," he replied.

"That's okay," smiled the young woman, as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts and gazing at him longingly with her blue eyes whispered, "It's like riding a bicycle. You never really forget," and leaned into him for another kiss.

On parting McKenzie laid against him. He enjoyed the feel of her body against his. It reminded him of the quiet moments that he and Carolyn had enjoyed during lovemaking. After several long moments, she dismounted him and then spread one of the quilts on the carpet. She laid on it and with a curled finger, asked him to join her. Complying, he snuggled beside her in front of the fire. He reveled in her beautiful nakedness and used his hands to explore each tantalizing inch of her, to her cooing satisfaction.

Propping himself on an elbow while McKenzie snuggled her butt next to him and took his free arm to wrap it around her, to again cup one of her breasts. They spent several long moments in silence as the flames crackled in the hearth, before the young blonde broke the silence. She sighed, saying, "This is so romantic," as she shifted to lay on her back next to him.

With a chuckle, Glenn responded, "It certainly is," as he used a thumb and forefinger to tease one of her niggles, as she propped herself on her elbows.

With a smile she said, "I'd really love it if you ate my pussy," as she bent her legs at the knee and parted them. Inviting him to taste her nether region.

He smiled sheepishly and stammered, "Carolyn and I never did oral...," and blushed with embarrassment.

Laughing with joy, the young woman caressed one of his cheeks with her hand and with a beaming smile said, "It okay if you've never done it before. I can teach you."

She had he shift positions, so that he was above her and she instructed him to start at her lips and kiss his way down her body, until he got to her crotch. "Once you're there, I'll tell you what to do," she instructed.

He leaned down and kissed her. She took his head in her hands and pulled him down as she pressed her tongue into his waiting mouth. As they parted, she was breathing heavy and moaned, "Oh please eat me, Glenn."

He kissed down her face and neck. He paused and ran his tongue along her collarbone and then gently kissed down her chest and then paid considerable attention to each breast and nipple, as McKenzie scolded him for teasing her. Chuckling, he then continued his journey down her flat abdomen and kissed around her navel. She grasped his hair in her hands and cursed, "Goddammit, Glenn! You're getting me so horny," and moaned to him, "Please eat me!"

As he got lower on her body, he noticed that heat was beginning to radiate from her. He positioned himself between her legs, which were splayed wide, and he marveled at the sight of her. Her pubic area was cleanly shaven. The lips of her young labia glistened in the firelight, waiting for him to pleasure her.

"Okay teacher," Glenn asked softly with a smile, "What would you like for me to do?"

Looking down at him with lust-filled eyes, McKenzie instructed, "Kiss all around me and run your tongue along the lips of my pussy."

While breathing deeply, she added, "After that use your tongue on my clit, press it into me." Smiling she said, "Grab my ass and pretend you're enjoying a delicious piece of watermelon."

Following her instructions, Glenn began exploring with his mouth and tongue, to her moaning pleasure. He briefly focused his attention on the small button of sensitive flesh along the upper edge of her womanhood and she arched her back and gave a loud moan in response. She pushed his face into her. Over the next several minutes her breathing quickened as her alternated between thrusting his tongue into her and licking her clit. She finally arched her back and squealed in delight, as an orgasm shook through her. She wrapped her legs around his head, nearly smothering him.

As she relaxed, she gasped, "Holy shit! That was amazing."

Relaxing her legs to release him, he looked up with a smile and remarked, "I guess I did pretty good for my first time."

"You were fucking incredible," said the young blonde breathlessly as she leaned on her elbows and smiled down at him. She then patted the quilt next to her and asked him to join her.

Readily complying, he himself repositioned at her side and she asked him to lay on his back, so she could lay on top of him. He thought it felt nice to have her weight pressing down on him and he took a firm butt cheek in each hand and massaged it. Propping an elbow on his broad chest and resting her chin on a hand, she purred at the attention he was paying her. "That feels incredible too," she observed with a smile, before leaning down to kiss him again.

On parting, she raised up on her elbows and asked, "Since this is your first go-round with oral sex. I take it, Carolyn never sucked your dick?"

Looking embarrassed he responded, "That wasn't her style. We caressed and fondled before we made love."

Leaning down to kiss him passionately, on parting she inquired, "Would you mind if I returned the favor?"

Her blue eyes were filled with longing as the corners of her lips curled upwards into a sexy smile. She wiggled her hips, which caused her to stimulate his penis. Licking his lips and stammering again, he gave a nervous, "Sure," in response.

Giggling as she slid off him, he pushed up onto his elbows. Smiling at him, as she reached for his stiffening manhood and inquired with amazement, "You've never had a blow job. Not even in the Navy?"

He silently shook his head in the negative.

"Wow," she replied as she stroked him and leaning down, looked at him and purred, "I think you'll like this."

Shifting to a sitting position, she used one hand to fondle his balls while the other hand stroked his erection. She tenderly kissed the tip of his penis and then used her tongue to circle the crown and then sucked it into her mouth. As she did so, an electrifying tingle coursed through his body, and he gasped in response.

Letting his manhood pop out of mouth she looked at him and asked with a knowing smile, "What do you think, Glenn?"

Using his right hand to rub her back, he said, "That felt amazing," and smiling asked, "Can you do it some more?"

With a laugh she spread her legs a little and replied, "I'd love to. Why don't you play with my pussy some, while I do?"

Chuckling huskily, he shifted the hand that was rubbing her back to between her legs. He brushed his fingertips along the satiny smoothness of her inner thighs until he reached the apex of her legs.

"Finger me please," McKenzie pleasantly moaned as she took him again into her mouth.

He pushed his index finger into her warm interior and found there was room for his middle finger as well. As he stroked her, he used his thumb to brush her clit. She issued humming moan of satisfaction and pleasure as her head bobbed up and down from him. Occasionally, she would apply suction and then let the head pop out of her mouth and she would run her lips along the shaft, lick the tip and then suck it into her mouth again with a slurp.

To him, the sensation he felt was almost overwhelming. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her oral stimulation.

After several minutes, she smiled up at him, rubbing his rock-hard member against her cheek and cooed, "It looks like you enjoyed that," and after kissing the crown, she smiled and asked, "Are you ready for some fucking fun?"

With a chuckle, he reached out with both hands and twisting, gave a McKenzie a playful throw, as he rolled onto top of her, as she issued a playful screaming, "Whee!"

As he smiled down at her, he said huskily, "No," and added, "But I am ready to make love to an amazingly beautiful young woman though."

Look up at him, she smiled demurely and said, "I hope you don't mind my dirty pillow talk."

"It's very different from Carolyn's style, but it is exciting," he said with a smile as he leaned down to kiss her.

Pushing back up afterwards he chuckled and said, "I am a sailor though and I've heard it before."

Laughing, the young blonde pulled him down and again for yet another embrace and when the passionate moment parted, she kept their noses touching and whispered, "Thank you for making me feel so special."

After kissing again, he pushed up and said, "Now, let's look at making love to this very beautiful young blonde," as he reached down and grasping his erection and positioned it for entry.

McKenzie hooked her heels over his gluts and shifted her hands to grasp his muscular hips. "Oh, please do," was her giggling reply.

As he pressed into her, he returned his hand to lean above her and slowly thrust his hips, entering her. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sensation, he hadn't felt in over ten-years. He heard a soft moan below him and opened his eyes to see the young woman below him had enjoyed it as much as he. McKenzie eyelids were at half mast, she smiled up at him and moaned, "Please fuck me, Glenn. I need you now."

Smiling, he set a slow steady pace of short strokes. As he did so, the young blonde beneath him smiled with satisfaction, as she stroked his sides, then used her nails to scrub his hairy pecs and then caress his shoulders and face.

"How does it feel," he smiled down at her, as he enjoyed the feeling of intercourse that he had missed for so long.

"Older men definitely know what to do," said McKenzie, before inquiring, "I should be asking you the same thing."

Issuing a low soft moan, he sighed, "McKenzie, you feel amazing."

Squeezing her legs and pulling him down to her, she kissed him long and deeply. As they embraced, he issued chugging breaths through his nostrils as he continued to stroke. On parting she moaned, closing her eyes as it appeared the extasy was building within her as well.

He slowly quickened he pace, as he felt himself building to climax. With each thrust, he pounded into her, she moaned. Gritting his teeth in determination, sweat beginning to appear on his brow and his breath began coming in chugging puffs. After several moments she gave several squealing screams and bucked beneath him as she climaxed. She squeezed him tightly, steadily increasing his pace.

She relaxed beneath him and thoroughly enjoyed how she was feeling. Wickedly smiling up at him, she cooed, "Fuck me good, Glenn," and, "Fuck me. Please, fuck me."

She continued to encourage him until he too felt an orgasm explode through him, as he thrusted one more time deeply into her, as she exclaimed, "There you go, Glenn. Oh, that feels so good. Doesn't it!"

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally collapsed on top of her gasping for breath, he breathlessly laughed, saying, "God, I had forgotten what that felt like!"

Hugging him closely and wrapping her legs around his waist, McKenzie giggled and commented, "That was the best sex I've ever had," and finished with, "I think I've found a new boyfriend!"

Glenn pushed up in shock and starring down at her wide-eyed in surprise, blurted, "Boyfriend!"

Looking up at him and flashing a smile, she said, "Hell yes," and using a hand to caress one of his cheeks, added, "I can't let such an amazing older guy be snatched up by another sexy damsel in distress."

Blushing, Glenn thanked her and leaned down for a kiss and on its parting rolled off her and reclining on an elbow observed, "I guess that means you've graduated from the guest room."

McKenzie used her hands to pillow her head, as he cupped one of her breasts and toyed with the pinkish-brown nipple. She laughed, "Hell yes!"

Getting serious, Glenn said, "I don't know," and shifting his hand to scratch his chin, loudly pondered, "I've kind of enjoyed having a king-sized bed all to myself," and then laughed, as the younger woman blurted a curse and batted at him.

- - - - -

He felt movement beside him and opened his eyes, McKenzie was climbing out of bed in the low light of the bedroom. Glancing at the night stand he saw that the LED of his clock showed it was 6:30 am. He admired her form as she crossed the room, heading for the bathroom. A few minutes later he heard the toilet flush, and she returned to the bed. She scratched her disheveled hair and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning," he said as she climbed back into the bed.

"Good morning, Glenn," and confessed, "I'm sorry I woke you," as she snuggled next to him.

Hugging her close and kissing her deeply, he then said, "That's okay, I'm usually up a little earlier than this."

Chuckling the young blonde straddled him and laid against his chest. Propping herself on her elbows and looking down at him, she purred, "It sounded like you were having a great dream."

"I was," he smiled and shared, "I was dreaming about last night," as he cupped the cheeks of her butt, giving them a squeeze, "Thank you for that amazing evening."

Beaming, McKenzie exclaimed, "Oh, it was my pleasure and thank you for making me feel so special," as she leaned in to give him another kiss.

After if parted with a wet smack, she smiled and said, "I was thinking," and after a brief pause continued with, "Since we're now boyfriend/girlfriend, what would you think of the idea of me moving in?"

At first, he didn't know what to think and then replied, "Well, I wouldn't mind," and then posed the question, "What would you do with your place, next door?"

Playing with the hair on his broad chest, McKenzie smiled and said, "I was thinking of putting it up for rent," and then went onto describe how he could help her make some improvements so they could get top dollar from potential tenants.

"We would have to figure out a way to move the hot tub though," observed the young blonde, "I really need that thing when I get back from flying."

"We could get one for my deck and you could pick it out. Top of the line," he smiled and hugged her close.

Issuing a laugh, McKenzie cooed and accepting the offer, sealed the deal with another deep kiss.

The embrace lingered for several minutes and on parting, she said, "I don't expect you to do all of the cooking and stuff, we can do it together," and snuggling into his chest as he embraced her, she stated, "I do enjoy being pampered from time to time though."

"How so," he asked as he rubbed her bare back.

Giggling playfully, she responded, "Foot rubs and massages are always good, as well as having a certain sexy older gentleman eat my pussy from time to time is great as well."

Issuing a loud guffaw, he responded, "Oh really!"

She arched her back and pushed her underwear down her legs and after folding them to her chest, finished the job of removing the lacy thong. Bringing it into view above the covers, she flicked her wrist and tossed it to the floor. With a playful giggle, she snuggled her now fully naked body next to him and rubbed a leg against his.

McKenzie triumphantly pronounced, "Yep," and followed it with, "If would be so kind to fetch me a cup of coffee with sugar and cream, and eat me while I enjoy it, I'll give you a killer blow job, while we take a shower together."

Giving her butt a playful pat before rolling her off him, Glenn said, "You've got a deal. Coffee, just like I like my girlfriend. Hot, blonde and super sweet!"