The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all I could take. My cum bubbled in my balls and shot up through my cock, blasting between her thighs. Succeeding blasts lazily flooded her thigh gap and seeped down on her legs and my scrotum. Brit kept her hips swinging, milking every drop from my cock as I began to speak in a language that I didn't even understand.

"You made a huge mess down there.: Brit said with a chuckle.

"No kidding. Thank you, Brit."

"I can feel that you are still hard. Did you unload enough, or do you still have stale cum stored in your sack? If you want, you can go at it again before I hit the shower once more, thanks to you" My sister giggled swinging her hips to glide my still hard cock between her thighs. Except for this time, she reached from behind her back and adjust my shaft pointing up towards where her clit was.

I needed no more invitations. Being fully aware that my younger sister was already worked up and soaked, I was certain that she wouldn't oppose me if I stick my rod in her juicy pussy. If she denies my wish, I felt that she would let me cum in a different way. Mustering up my courage, I said "Yes, Brit, once more", and then bent my knees a bit, held my shaft in hand, and came up placing the crown of my cock right at her very soaked entrance. Then In one quick motion, I had a good few inches of my cock inside my sister's steamy and slick pussy.

"No, Matt! Not inside." Brit said, but she didn't seem very conclusive in her decision.

"But I am already in you," I said, pushing in a bit more of my cock into her. Brit gave me a puzzling look, then took a long breath while I waited with half of my length buried inside of my sister's-soaked pussy, waiting for her permission to stuff in her to the hilt.

To my delight, Brit chuckled and then gave me a quick peck on my lips and said, "What the heck? We did other things, so why not go all the way? But just this one time and you carry me to the bed." With that, she hopped up and wrapped her legs behind my back as I held her from her sweet ass to carry her to the bed.