The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jim opened the door to the motel room, and Patti walked in ahead of him. They looked around at the room. Bare bones, nothing fancy, but it would serve their purposes well enough. Mainly, it would shelter them from the blizzard raging outside.

As promised, the room contained one double bed, not even queen-size. Sleeping would be cozy.

Jim tossed his weekend bag on the shelf by the door, and flopped onto the bed. Patti toted her bag toward the bathroom. "If you don't mind," she smiled, "I'm going to get my pajamas on."

Jim looked up at her, confused. Pajamas? He thought to himself. She has pajamas?

Patti winked at him. "You might want to get into your own pajamas." She slipped into the bathroom, and closed the door behind herself.

Jim hadn't brought any pajamas for the weekend, expecting that, one way or another, he'd be sleeping naked. But Patti's talk of pajamas was throwing him off. He finally decided to strip down to his underwear, like he'd done when he was single.

When the bathroom door opened, Patti emerged, and Jim's eyes nearly fell out of his head. She was wearing a sheer, full-length negligee that showed every curve and contour of her voluptuous body. The shape of her breasts, the dark circles of her areolae, the roundness of her hips, the dark triangle of her pubic hair. She spun in place, and showed him the cleft of her ass. It was almost as if she were more naked than if she'd been naked.

"Do you like my pajamas?" she asked him.

"Holy shit, Patti," he stammered. "You look beautiful."

She glanced downward, pleased by his flattery. "I'm glad you like it." She walked over to the bed and climbed in next to him. His erection was already raising a tent in his shorts. She rolled herself against his body, rubbing the sheer fabric of the nightgown against him. Then she kissed him. Passionately, hungrily. Her tongue penetrated between his lips, and instantly, their hands were roaming across every inch of each other's bodies. Jim stroked Patti's ass with one hand, and with the other, squeezed her breast, while Patti slipped her hand inside the waistband of Jim's shorts and gripped his penis. It wasn't as thick as Dave's, but it might have been longer. His manhood swelled and trembled at her touch.

She broke the kiss momentarily. "Can I tell you a secret?" she whispered.

"Sure," he answered.

"Ever since I've known you, when Karen and I were first friends, and you were her boyfriend, and Dave's best friend, I've wondered what your cock looked like. . . and what it would feel like inside me."

"You've wondered that, have you?"

"Mmm-hmm. I have."

"Well, we can settle that question right now, can't we?"

"Yes, we can. . ."

Without saying another word, Patti tugged on Jim's shorts, sliding them off over his legs, exposing his cock to her gaze as she continued stroking the length of it. God, it really was the longest cock she'd ever seen. "Beautiful," Patti breathed when she saw it.

Rolling herself on top of him, she sat up, positioning her wet opening against his cockhead. Lowering herself an inch, she captured the head inside herself, squeezing her cunt-muscles around it. "Welcome to Patti," she purred.

Slowly, she continued to lower herself, enveloping Jim's quivering manhood inside herself inch by sultry inch, until he was completely inside her. Again, she clenched her pussy-muscles, this time squeezing his entire length inside herself. "God, you feel so good inside me," she breathed.

Jim reached up and squeezed her tits through the silky sheer fabric, and soon the two of them were steadily rocking against each other in the ancient rhythm, grunting and groaning erotically as they took deep pleasure from each other's bodies.

Jim's cock was reaching deeper inside Patti than any man had ever been, and she savored the difference between him and her husband, and the different sensations that their cocks created inside her.

For his part, Jim was enjoying the different ways Patti moved against him. Karen was a very tender, gentle lover, but Patti was more active and assertive, twisting and writhing her body against his.

They continued mating together for a long time, simply savoring the different sensations, and not wanting them to end. At last, Patti increased the tempo of her movements until her ass was flying back and forth on Jim's cock. She rolled her head back, her jaw went slack, and a deep, guttural groan escaped her throat. "Oh god!" she cried. "Oh god, I'm coming! Oh. . . oh. . . come with me, Jim. . . I want to feel you come inside me. . ."

Jim moved his hands to Patti's ass, and thrust his hips sharply upward, driving himself as deeply inside her as he could. Then, with a grunt, he came. Torrents of his semen surged into his best friend's wife. His body shook and trembled spasmodically, in time with his cum spurting into his wife's best friend.

When his climax had finally passed, he lowered his hips back onto the bed, and Patti laid herself on top of him. The two of them slowly recovered their breath, tenderly stroking each other's bodies, savoring the intimacy that they'd never shared before.

"God," Jim finally panted, "I have wanted to do that with you for a long, long time. . ."

"Me too," Patti purred. "And now we have. It was wonderful. Thank you."

"Good grief!" Jim sputtered. "Thank YOU!

They continued stroking and fondling each other, silently savoring the intimate connection that they'd just shared for the first time, not wanting it to be over.

At last, Patti spoke. "What do you think Dave and Karen are doing now?"

"I don't know," Jim admitted. "They must be at the cabin. Are they wondering about us? Are they fucking, like we just did? Have they fucked already?"

"I hope so," Patti said. "Because this was wonderful in ways I didn't expect, and I think it would be at least as good for her."

"How do you mean?" Jim asked.

"Well. . . I thought with you and me, it would just be fucking, like, 'oh, I'm just fucking my friend'. But I was surprised by how much love was flowing between us. Turns out, maybe I love you even more than I thought I did. And don't even ask me if you're better than Dave. It's different, that's all. His body is different than yours, and his cock is different than yours, and each of you does wonderful things to my body. But different. And thank god for that difference!"

"My thoughts exactly," Jim agreed. Patti had been lazily stroking his cock, and it was starting to return to erection. "Is it too soon to do it again?"

"It's never too soon!" Patti exclaimed. She stripped the filmy negligee off over her head, then fell onto her back, spreading her legs in welcome to her new lover. Seconds later, Jim was inside her again, and the two of them were giggling for joy in their second coupling.

*****

The thin light of dawn barely lit the inside of the cabin, filtered through the frost on the windows. Karen drifted awake, roused by a full bladder, and a trickle of sweat running down her nose. Damn, Dave had been right. The wood stove had the cabin warm and toasty. Even warm enough to run around naked, if she were so inclined. She crawled out of the double sleeping bag, waking Dave in the process.

"You OK?" he asked her.

"I'm fine," she answered. "I just need to use the bathroom."

"Ah. Enjoy yourself."

"I'll do my best."

Dave smiled. The composting toilet had been one of the best features that inspired them to buy the cabin. At least they didn't have to trudge through the snow to an outhouse. . .

When she returned, Karen stood by the sleeping bag. "It's really warm in here," she said, wiping her brow.

"Told you."

"Do you mind if I take off a few layers? I'm sweltering."

"Not even a little bit. You wanna run around naked?"

She cast an 'oh-brother' look in Dave's direction. "Not just yet. I think I might want to sleep a little longer."

"Fine with me. But if you don't mind, I think I'd like to shed a few layers of my own."

"Why would I mind? Make yourself comfortable."

Dave stripped down to his underwear; Karen to a loose-fitting T-shirt that might have been Jim's, and her panties. Then both of them got back into the sleeping bag, although folded down at their waists.

Again, Karen rolled on her side, facing away from Dave. She reached behind herself, beckoning Dave to come closer, until they were spooned together like they had been the night before, but with fewer clothes. "You can still hold me," she said, grabbing Dave's arms and wrapping them around herself.

Dave wasn't sure what to do with his hands. The most natural place to put them would be on her breasts, but he didn't want to freak her out, if that wasn't what she wanted. So he aimed lower, wrapping his arms around her waist. But when he did, Karen grabbed his hands and pulled them up, placing them on her fulsome breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. Only the fabric of her T-shirt was between his hands and her breasts. Her amazing breasts, which he'd always had to struggle to keep from staring at. Which he had so often fantasized about.

"Karen. . ." Dave said, tentatively.

"It's fine, Dave," she said, reassuringly. "If Jim were here, I'd feel safe in his arms, and I feel safe in your arms now. Do you mind? I know you've always liked my breasts. You try really hard not to stare at them, but you always do."

Damn, thought Dave; busted. But if she wants my hands on her tits, I'm not gonna complain. Gently, he squeezed one, and then the other. Karen purred. Okay, then.

The two of them lay together silently. Dave was savoring the feel, the sheer size and heft, the delightful soft femininity, of Karen's amazing breasts. And every time he squeezed them, she made a soft, happy purring sound. So he was pretty sure she wasn't asleep.

He was also getting the beginnings of a hard-on. He tried to tuck it into the cleft of her ass, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Karen broke the silence. "Dave?"

"Yes, Karen."

"Are you getting hard?"

He paused, unsure how to answer. Finally he said, "Yes, Karen, I am. You are a very beautiful woman, with amazing lovely breasts. I don't think I could keep from getting hard, even if I wanted to. And I don't think I do."

That seemed to satisfy her for the time being, and she was quiet again, except for soft purrs whenever he would squeeze her breasts. Several minutes passed before she broke the silence again.

"Dave?"

"Yes, Karen."

"How many women have you. . . had?"

"You mean, how many have I had sex with?"

"Yeah; that's what I mean."

Dave had to think for a minute. "Eight. Seven before I met Patti, and no others since. So yeah - eight."

Another short silence. Then, "What was that like, having sex with all those different women? Were they all pretty much the same, or was it different every time?"

He chuckled to himself at the notion that seven women before Patti was 'all those women' in Karen's mind. He had friends who'd had dozens of women. He decided to just give Karen a straightforward answer to her question.

"Every one of them was unique and wonderful in her own way. Each of their bodies was unique, each of them moved in her own unique way with my body, and each of them made her own unique sensations in my body. And every one was wonderful. I have absolutely no regrets. Does that answer your question?"

Karen nodded, and was quiet again.

This time, Dave broke the silence. "What about you, Karen? How many men have you had?" Patti had hinted that her 'number' was pretty small, but he wanted Karen to tell him herself.

Karen gave her answer. "One."

"One before Jim?"

"One, period. Jim is the only man I've ever been with."

Only Jim. Her answer surprised him, just a little. Patti was hardly a slut, and she'd had three or four guys before she'd met Dave. Another silence followed, but she still allowed him to fondle her breasts.

Another question occurred to him, so again, he broke the silence.

"Have you ever wondered. . . what another guy would be like?"

She answered calmly. "Of course I have. I'm as red-blooded and sexual as any woman; and as curious as any woman, too. Of course, I've wondered. Not so much what it would be like to have sex with another man, though, as much as just. . . what his body would be like, what would he look like naked, how he'd be different from Jim. Does that make sense?"

Her candor startled Dave. She was making herself very vulnerable with him.

"It absolutely makes sense," he responded, weighing his words. "I'm honored by your trust, Karen," he continued. "If. . . if you want to see another man's naked body. . . well, here I am. You'll never have another, safer opportunity. I won't do one thing more than what you want. And we're completely alone. There's two feet of snow on the ground. Patti and Jim won't be here for hours. Maybe not 'til tomorrow. No pressure, none at all. But if you want to look at another man's naked body, I'd be honored if you'd look at mine."

Her eyes began to well up, and she snuffled quietly. "Oh, Dave," she choked, "you're a really kind friend. I don't want to do anything to hurt our friendship."

"It hurts nothing, as far as I can see. Just check out my naked body - to your heart's desire - and if that's the end of it, that's the end of it. I'm here for you, Karen."

She sighed. "I suppose you're right. Neither of us loses anything if I just check out your naked body, do we?"

"I don't see how."

She sat up, causing his hands to fall off her breasts, and drawing a sigh from his throat.

"Okay," she said, patting the sleeping bag they'd shared. "Lie face-down, right here." He did as she instructed. She crawled around to his head, and began tugging at his shirt, finally managing to pull it off him, exposing his back and shoulders. For a long time, she just looked at his bare back, taking in the sight of it. Dave was hairier than Jim, and more athletic. She reached out to touch his shoulders. They were taut, strong, and solid. Running her hands down his back and sides, she found the same thing all the way down. Her husband was hardly a slob, but his body wasn't tight and muscular in the same way Dave's was.

When she came to his underwear, she tugged on them, sliding them down over his legs. Dave had to give her a little help to get the waistband not to catch on his erection, which still remained hidden from her view.

His hips were narrow - just like a man, she thought - and his buns were small and tight, with a thin covering of hair, just like his shoulders, and all the way down the backs of his legs. His legs were slightly spread apart, allowing her a peek at his balls. She reached down and gently cupped them in her hand, savoring the fragile heft of them, causing Dave to squirm at the sensation. She smiled - just like the rest of him, Dave's testicles were hairier than Jim's - at any rate, she'd get a better look at them when he rolled over.

"Okay," she said, "I'm done on this side - for now. Go ahead and turn over."

Dave did as he was told, bringing his thick erection into view when he did. Karen gasped a little at the sight of it, but she thought she should at least pay token attention to his chest, which, no surprise, was hairier than her husband's.

But her attention was fixated on his cock. Not quite as long as Jim's, but at least half-again as thick. And his pubic hair was a thick jungle spilling down the tops of his legs, even covering his balls. She'd never seen anything like it. But then, Jim's was the only penis she'd ever seen. Until now.

She could just encircle Jim's cock with her thumb and middle finger, but when she tried to do the same with Dave's, there was a wide gap between her fingertips. She couldn't help making a quick mental calculation of how that thick cock might feel inside her. But, she reminded herself, this is only about checking out his body, not actual sex. At least, that's what she'd said.

She began slowly, almost idly, stroking the length of Dave's thick shaft, noticing the small bead of clear fluid forming at the tip. She smiled in recognition, having seen Jim's pre-cum many times when they made love.

She looked at Dave's face. "Do you mind if I taste it?" she asked.

"Karen," he responded - happily, she thought, "you can check out my body however you like. If you want to taste my cock, I sure won't stop you."

She smiled. Bending down, she cupped his balls in one hand, while the other kept stroking the length of his thick shaft. At first, she gently kissed the tip, then covered his entire cockhead, licking circles around the spongy-firm flesh, licking the slick fluid from the tip. Then she licked all along his length, down to his balls and back up, pausing each time she returned to the tip, to lick around the rim.

Dave rolled his head back, as the sensations of Karen's tongue on his cock progressively intensified. Karen began bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, until she could just begin to feel his cockhead touching the back of her throat. Fighting off her gag reflex, she increased the tempo of her movements, coordinating the movements of her head with those of her hands on his shaft and his balls. He was breathing heavily now.

"Karen," he gasped, "I'm. . . I'm going to. . ."

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, encouraging him to release, without even moving her mouth off his thickness.

"Oh god," Dave choked, and his cock erupted into Karen's mouth. Jets of warm cum surged out of him, and Karen made little swallowing noises as she gulped down his manly essence, continuing to squeeze and stroke his cock even as it softened in her mouth, milking every drop of the thick, slippery-white fluid from him, until there was no more left in him.

Dave propped himself up on his elbows as his breathing returned to normal. "Karen," he enthused, "I've never had my cock sucked like that. That was incredible!"

She smacked her lips, savoring the residue of his semen in her mouth. "Just because I've only ever been with Jim, doesn't mean I never learned how to give a good blow job," she grinned.

"Umm, that would be a no-shit," Dave agreed.

Karen slid herself up so she could lie next to Dave.

"Thanks for letting me check out your body," she said quietly. "It was really interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Well. . ." she began, "you are a man, just like Jim, but different, all the same."

"How so?"

"You're hairier than he is, for one thing, and your muscles are tighter than his."

"Okay, but you could have known that just from seeing us in swimsuits."

"True," she agreed. "But your cocks. . . Jim's is longer than yours, but yours is so. . . THICK!"

Dave grinned at her appraisal.

"You put that thing in Patti?"

"Every chance I get."

"And she likes it?"

"She seems to; I suppose you could ask her."

The two of them lay together in silence for a while longer, lovingly caressing and stroking each other. Dave was completely naked; Karen was still wearing the T-shirt and panties she'd stripped down to earlier.

Finally, Dave spoke.

"Karen?"

"Yes, Dave."

"Do you think I could have a turn?"

"A turn at what?"

"You explored my body. Could I explore yours?"

Karen screwed up her face, not quite into a frown. "But you've seen lots of different women naked. And had sex with them."

"I know," he allowed. "But I haven't seen you naked, and you're my closest female friend in the world, who I'm not married to. You sucking my cock and swallowing my cum was incredibly. . . intimate. I'm just wondering if you'd mind, that's all. Up to you."

Karen smiled warmly. "And you're my closest male friend in the world, who I'm not married to. You made yourself available for me; I can certainly do the same for you." She stretched herself out on the sleeping bag, face-down. "Explore away."

"Karen, you're the best."

As Karen had done to him, Dave crawled up behind Karen's head, and tugged the T-shirt off her. The skin of her shoulders and back was a creamy, milky white, soft and smooth. Tenderly, he stroked her back, drawing a contented purr from her.