The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you, anytime," she grinned. "You're now on my official list of approved lovers."

"Come over here," he said, leading her by the hand to the heavy wooden kitchen table. "I want to show you something." He pointed at a spot near one of the corners that was slightly darker than the rest of the table top. "You know what that is?" he asked her.

"No. What is it?"

"When Patti and I were here in the fall, we made love on this table. The stain is from where my cum leaked out of her. Sort of our 'baptismal' mark."

Karen laughed loudly. "You baptized your table with cum?"

"Well, it seems appropriate, don't you think? Especially with what you and I have been doing today?"

"I suppose you're right," Karen chuckled. "It just seems funny, that's all."

"I was going to propose that you and I could leave our own mark on one of the other corners."

Her eyes flashed. "You want to mark the table. . . with me?"

He nodded, grinning broadly. "I do. I think this weekend is going to be a watershed for the four of us. We'll be having a lot of sex here in months and years to come, I think. Shall we?"

Karen hopped up on one of the three 'unmarked' corners of the table, spreading her legs in tacit invitation to Dave's erect cock. Both of them watched intently as Dave aligned his cockhead with her opening, then slowly pushed inside her, drawing a deep erotic groan from her throat.

With one hand, Dave supported Karen's back and shoulders, while the other massaged her breast, as the two of them settled into a slow, steady rhythm. They were still savoring the newness of their sexual connection, and at the same time, becoming familiar with each other's bodies, and the ways they responded sexually.

Dave leaned forward to kiss Karen, parting her lips with his tongue. She responded passionately, her tongue intertwining with his, as his rigid manhood continued plunging in and out of her pussy. They broke off their ardent kiss, to gaze deeply into each other's eyes as they maintained their intimate communion.

In and out, on and on they mated together. Dave leaned forward to kiss her again, then held her in a tight embrace. "God Karen," he breathed, "making love to you is amazing. I'm so glad we're finally doing this."

"Mmmmm," Karen purred. "Me too."

Dave paused. His throat caught with the emotion of the moment. "Karen. . ."

She looked at him. "What is it, Dave?"

"God, Karen, I love you!"

At his words, both of them began to tremble, as a massive mutual orgasm broke over them in wave after wave. Crying out with joyful release, they held each other tightly as pulsing jets of Dave's cum surged into Karen's body. "Oh god, yes!" she cried.

When at last they could breathe again, they continued to cling to each other's bodies. "I love you, Karen," he sputtered. "I think I always have."

"I know," she responded. "Me too. I think we've just been waiting for a way to say it to each other."

Dave's cock softened and slipped out of Karen, followed by a viscous glob of his cum, which landed with a *splat* on the table. Dave smiled and rubbed it into the wood, while Karen looked on, grinning. "That's for you and me," he said, and kissed her again.

*****

Patti wrapped her legs sensually around Jim's waist as he plunged his cock in and out of her yet again.

Their 'confinement' in the motel room had flown by on wings of sex. Every time Jim filled her with his semen, they would just kiss and caress each other, or Jim would eat her pussy, or she would suck his cock, until he could get a new erection. The sun was getting low in the sky, and they had long-since lost track of how many times they'd made love. The excitement of making love with a new partner, let alone their best friend of the opposite sex, was simply intoxicating for both of them.

Slowly, Patti slid her ankles down over Jim's ass, along his thighs and over his calves, until she locked her ankles with his, bonding their bodies tightly together.

"Come in me again, Jim," she cooed. "I love how it feels when you come inside me."

"Anything for you, my dear," he sighed. Once more, he thrust deeply into her, and then again, and with a sensual grunt, he released his seed into her.

"Yesssss," Patti groaned. "Yesss, you're filling me up with your cum. I love it!"

The two lovers came to rest as Jim rolled off her. Playfully, Patti ran her fingers over his chest, teasing his nipples, running around his belly-button, and dandling in his pubic hair, damp with a combination of their sexual fluids.

"Jim?"

"What is it, Patti?"

"Is it okay for me to say I love you?"

"It is most definitely okay. I love you, too."

"I mean, I don't want to mess up you and Karen."

"You couldn't. Wasn't this weekend supposed to be about expressing the love we already have for each other?"

"Yeah. But it's sexual now. At least, you and I are."

"And you think - you hope - Dave and Karen are, too. Our bet, remember?"

"Oh, I haven't forgotten our bet. I hope you like the taste of my pussy."

"I love the taste of your pussy."

A loud scraping sound, mixed with the sounds of diesel engines, pierced the quiet. Jim pulled the curtain back, just in time to see two large plow trucks heading west, in the direction of the cabin.

"It would appear that our delightful imprisonment is coming to an end."

"But it'll be even more fun, once we get to the cabin, won't it?"

Jim sighed. "Indeed it will. But first, we face the regrettable prospect of having to put our clothes back on. At least for a little while." Patti pouted at the thought.

The phone rang again; Jim answered. "Yes, we saw it. . . Okay. . . Okay, that would be great! . . . "Thank you so much. . ."

"The manager has a plow attachment on his truck. It'll take him about 20 minutes to clear off the parking lot. We can dig the car out and be on our way."

*****

Dave was sitting on the sofa, his erect cock pointing straight up toward the roof. Karen was just putting the finishing touches on another hard-on-inducing blowjob. She stood and straddled his loins, lowering herself until her furry opening just touched the tip of Dave's cock. Teasingly, she held herself there, not moving.

"Come on," Dave groaned. "I want to be inside you."

"Okay," she responded, and lowered herself an inch, just folding his cockhead inside her labia. "Is that better?"

"You're teasing me. All I wanna do is make love to you again."

"Oh, all right!" she giggled. "You're always telling me how you wanna take it slow. . ." Slowly, erotically, she lowered herself onto his pole, enveloping his thickness inch by sultry inch, until he was completely buried inside her, his balls snug against her ass, and her pubic bone bumping on his.

"Yesssss," he groaned. "That's what I like."

"Me too."

Once more, they began the slow, sensual rhythm of lovemaking, each of them savoring the sensations of their new partner's - and their old friend's - body. Karen leaned forward, offering her breasts for Dave to suckle, feeding one, and then the other, to his eager lips. Dave hummed with joy, slurping and smacking his lips, cheerfully burying his face in her cleavage and laving every inch of Karen's delightful, abundant tit-flesh with his tongue.

They had made love several times that day, and by late afternoon, they had no urgency to rush to orgasm. They could both just relax into their loving, and savor it for a long time, if they wanted. And they wanted.

"What do you think Jim and Patti are doing?" Karen wondered.

Dave sighed with contentment as Karen continued to slide up and down on his cock. "I really don't know. Like I said, I hope they didn't even try to travel yesterday."

"Even if they stayed home, they could still be fucking each other."

"I suppose they could."

"I hope they are."

"If they are, it will make things less awkward when they finally do get here."

Karen laughed, and they screwed on and on and on - slowly, leisurely, joyfully - lost in the newness of the depth of their love.

*****

Jim turned the car off the state road, onto the county road. It wouldn't be much longer now. It had been an easy drive on the freshly-plowed state road, and it looked like the county plows had been just as diligent.

Patti leaned forward, checking all the roadside landmarks, to identify which was the driveway to their cabin. They passed the place with the goofy plastic elephant statue in the yard. Almost there. She saw the wagon wheel hanging from the neighbor's tree, and knew that the next driveway would be theirs.

"There it is!" she blurted. "Turn right there!"

Jim stopped the car and looked. The plows had done a thorough job of clearing the road, but the driveway was completely blocked by the leavings of the plow.

"Maybe I can just ram it," Jim speculated.

He backed up and aligned the car with the driveway - or at least, what he thought was the driveway. Revving the engine, he rammed the pile of heavy snow, getting about halfway through it. He tried to back out and make another run, but he was stuck. Rocking the car back and forth, he finally managed to free it. Revving the engine again, he rammed the pile again, getting a little farther, again getting stuck. This time, the car wouldn't budge. Jim got out and did a quick survey of the car's situation. The rear bumper was clear of the roadway, but the center of the car rested on a mound of densely-packed plow hash.

He poked his head into the car. "We're high-centered," he sighed. "But at least we're clear of the road. How far back to the cabin?"

"About a quarter-mile," Patti answered.

"It'll be a bit of a hike in all this snow," he said, "but for now, I think we might as well just grab our bags and hoof it back to the cabin. We can dig ourselves out later."

So, they grabbed their bags and set out to cover the last quarter-mile on foot. The snow was just deeper than the tops of Jim's knees, so the hike soon devolved into a laborious trudge. But they could see the cabin ahead of them, and pressed on.

*****

Dave and Karen continued their relaxed lovemaking, grinding their loins and their genitals together, joining their bodies deeply. Karen could feel Dave's manhood deep inside herself, probing, filling her, raising her inexorably higher and higher in sexual ecstasy. Dave closed his eyes, savoring the joy of Karen's vagina wrapped tightly around his erection, straining to touch her core.

"Mmmmm," Karen purred. "I could fuck like this for hours. Let's just keep doing this forever."

"I'd love that," Dave agreed, reaching his open mouth to suckle her breasts again.

Suddenly, there was a loud thumping noise from out on the porch. Dave and Karen turned toward the door. The latch turned, and Patti and Jim entered the cabin.

"Oh god," said Dave and Karen.

"Oh god," echoed Patti and Jim.

"Would you guys excuse us just a second?" Dave asked, breathlessly.

Karen, who had been close to coming, gritted her teeth and bounced furiously on Dave's loins, while he drove himself up into her, straining for release. At last, he and Karen both exploded, gasping and panting for breath.

Patti and Jim stood transfixed at the sight of their respective spouses erupting in a crashing mutual orgasm. A thin stream of Dave's cum leaked out of Karen's vagina, trickling down his softening shaft, onto his balls.

Patti turned and slugged Jim on the shoulder. "I win! You have to eat my pussy!"

"Ummmm. . . hi guys," Dave finally said. "I hope you don't mind that we started without you."

"So did we," Patti said, as she and Jim hurriedly threw off their clothes, leaving them in a pile by the door. "We spent the night - and the day - at the little motel back by the interstate. We didn't think you'd mind." Crossing the room, she and Jim greeted their spouses with kisses. "God, it was so hot watching the two of you fucking!"

Patti sat on the couch next to her husband, and spread her legs apart. "Come on, Jimny boy!" she said, with a smirk. "Five orgasms! Keep 'em coming!"

Dave and Karen watched with amusement mixed with delight as Jim knelt between Patti's legs. Pulling her ass toward himself, he bent down and commenced paying his cunnilingual debt. At each orgasm, Patti would cry out, "Oh! That's One! OH GOD! TWO!!" When she finally called out her fifth orgasm, she stood up and prodded Jim to take her place next to Dave on the couch. By then, he had an admirable hard-on, and she quickly sat on it, facing away from him, engulfing him completely, so Dave and Karen could see his erection disappearing into her hungry channel. Furiously, she bounced up and down on Jim's rigid rod until they both climaxed, and his cum trickled out of her, down his balls, and onto the couch.

Patti panted, as she recovered her breath. "It's good to be here!"

Dave leaned over to kiss his wife, with Jim's softening cock still tucked inside her. "You are so fucking hot!" he mumbled into her ear as he playfully caressed her breast. "I'm glad you finally made it here."

Karen went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of wine and four glasses. Filling each glass, she passed them around to each one, then raised her own full glass. "A toast," she stated, almost solemnly. "To the four of us!"

"To the four of us!" they all repeated. There was clinking of glasses and sips taken, then the four of them, all naked, spent a long time regaling each other with stories of what they'd been doing while they'd been holed up with each other's spouses - of mutual seductions and explorations, and stained tables, of new and not-quite-familiar body parts, and how they fit together. . .

*****

Later that evening, the four of them were all lying on the floor in front of the wood stove, now paired off matrimonially. Patti was riding her husband Dave, while Jim and Karen were in the missionary position.

Each of them had spent the previous 24 hours having sex again and again with the opposite spouse, and becoming quite familiar with the sexual habits and preferences of their new partners. Returning to the familiarity of their own spouses, it was almost like making love to their spouses for the first time. Things which, two days previously, might have seemed 'comfortable', or even 'stale' were suddenly fresh and new again, just for being different from what they'd experienced over and over again for the past day.

Patti had spent the previous day enjoying Jim's long, slender cock probing deep inside her; now she was savoring her husband's thickness in a new context. And similarly for Karen - her husband's familiar, long cock was a pleasurable contrast to Dave's thick one. Dave had enjoyed playing with Karen's big, soft tits, but now he was experiencing Patti's tight, firm ones with new appreciation. And Jim was reveling in his wife's big boobs almost as if for the first time. Suddenly, their familiar spouses were the variety and spice of their sex lives, and it was utterly delicious.

As Patti slowly ground her pussy on Dave's thick pole, she mused, "God, what took us so long to do this?"

Karen was the first to respond. "I don't know. . . But it'll never be the same for the four of us, ever again. . ."

The two men mumbled their agreement, but their minds were more focused on the immediate sexual activities, and they both increased the tempo of their thrusts into their wives, and just that quickly, the playful sexual banter gave way to the grunts and groans of impending orgasm, and the sights and smells of full sexual release, as Dave and Jim and Patti and Karen came to a swirling, four-way mutual orgasm. . .

*****

The next morning, Dave and Karen found themselves lying next to each other as they both awakened. They rolled toward each other, and took each other in their arms.

"Mmmmmm," Karen purred. "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning yourself," Dave drawled sleepily.

"Yesterday was incredible."

"Mmm-hmm." He ventured a kiss, and Karen responded ardently, parting her lips and receiving his tongue. His hand found her breasts, and he began enthusiastically caressing her, stroking and squeezing her feminine charms.

Karen reached down between his legs, finding him stiff with a case of morning wood, which was quickly becoming a hungry hard-on. "Oh god. I want you inside me again," she breathed. Rolling on top of him, she rubbed her labia sensually along the length of his shaft, causing her clit to buzz with arousal, while Dave began to grind his hips against her movements. With a twist of her hips, he was inside her again.

"Oh Dave," she groaned. "God, I love how you feel inside me!"

They savored their connection, and fucked each other in a slow, steady rhythm. Dave reached up and kneaded Karen's big tits, savoring the body he'd only begun to know the day before.

Their movements awakened Patti and Jim, and soon they, too, were fondling and caressing each other. Jim was spooned behind Patti, the two of them facing toward their spouses, watching raptly as their mates undulated together in intercourse. With one hand, Jim stroked Patti's tight, full breasts, while the other slipped between her legs, fingering her pussy.

Patti could feel Jim's erection pressing against her ass. Lifting her leg, she reached down between her legs and guided his cock to her feminine entrance. Rolling his hips, Jim pushed his cock into her, drawing a groan of pleasure from her throat.

The two cross-couples were fucking together, side-by-side, and each couple was spurred to greater heights by the erotic presence of the other, just inches away.

After a few minutes, Patti reached out, stroking Karen's arm. "Would you mind if we switched?"

Karen didn't miss a beat. "God, that would be so hot!" she enthused. The two women disengaged from the men they were fucking, and quickly took their positions with their own husbands.

Karen rolled Jim on his back, and quickly impaled herself on her husband's erection, while Patti simply took Karen's place riding Dave.

It was incredibly erotic, switching from one partner to the other, savoring the difference between their respective bodies - breasts, cocks, pussies, asses - immediately, live and in-person.

After a few more minutes, one of the women called for another switch, and quickly, they were back fucking the opposite spouse. Both Dave's and Jim's cocks were slick with the fluids of both women's vaginas.

They switched back and forth several more times, which served to keep the two men from coming quickly, and the four of them fucked on and on.

"God, this is so incredible!" Karen gushed. "One cock, and then the other. . . It's like fucking both of you at once!"

"Mmmmm," Dave groaned.

No one remembered who was with whom when the orgasm came, but suddenly, one of the men began to twitch and shake violently, and cum surged from his balls, out the tip of his cock, into the woman riding him. She groaned, "Oh god. . . I feel your cum, flowing into me. . . oh god. . ." And soon the other couple, too, was exploding in mutual orgasm.

The air was thick with the sounds and smells of sex, as the women's feminine wails joined with the masculine grunts and groans of the men in an erotic symphony, and the fragrance of semen mixed with vaginal fluid hung in the air like a musky perfume.

"You all are amazing!" Patti exclaimed, in between gasping for breath. "This is the most incredible, decadent, extravagant sex I've ever had! I could never have even imagined this!" The others could only agree.

Before they finally packed up and returned home, Jim had added his cum-stains to the other two corners of the table, one with Patti, and one with Karen.

*****

After that weekend, things were never the same for the four of them. Every weekend was dedicated to cross-couple sex, either all together in one house, or separately. Having two available sexual partners with whom they each shared love and tenderness, added richness to their sex lives, and they all became more versatile, more open lovers, and more in love with each other.