The Bloated Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tilted his head in curiosity. "You've shared quite a bit, Gina: what's got you tongue-tied at this point?"

I laughed, glad he'd broken the tension a bit and finding myself suddenly able to get my inquiry out, halting though it remained. "Are you interested in...in helping me out on this particular front? It's been a while since...someone's shown this sort of...interest in...me. Sorry if this is crossing a whole bunch of lines, but...well, I've got a room upstairs, Seth...and I don't think I'll be missed for a little while at this point in the festivities..." His eyes went about as wide as eyes can go, and he nodded with almost comic seriousness. I took him by the hand again, leading him quickly out of the ballroom, down the hall, into the elevator, down another hall, and directly into my hotel room.

I started making out with him before I could even close the door behind us: my priorities were perfectly in order, obviously. Leading him further into the room, I broke away from his lips for just long enough to make my intentions clear and kick off my tight shoes: "I want you inside me." He didn't bother responding, nor did he really need to. His suit coat dropped to the floor, then his shoes, his pants, his dress shirt, his undershirt; he stopped in just boxer briefs and socks, the former of which displayed his current state of impressive arousal.

I, meanwhile, had yet to manage to get my hands on the zipper of my dress. "Uh," I got his attention. "A little help?" He laughed, quickly moving behind me and pulling my zipper down smoothly from neck to waist. I was able to shimmy the rest of the way out of the dress, black strapless bra and matching panties the remainder of my covering. My big bare baby bump shot conspicuously into the room: smooth, round, consistently eye-catching. Seth's hands were on it in about a millisecond; I could hardly blame him. We made out some more as he caressed my midsection enthusiastically.

My right hand found its way to his crotch, roughly grabbing and groping his rock-hard erection; I felt my own crotch excitedly preparing for what was inevitably to come. I managed to unhook my bra with my left hand, letting it and my heavy tits drop unceremoniously onto the top of my bump. One of his hands was immediately cupping my right breast, two fingers gently squeezing my inch-long nipple. Goddamn, was I already wet. "Underwear off," I commanded as I pushed him towards the bed, slipping my own off as I followed right behind him.

"On your back." He obeyed, cock sticking up a nice 6 or 7 inches. I couldn't wait to get it in me, but I didn't want to jump to that just yet. Climbing onto the bed myself, I positioned myself for some 69 with my new friend, my belly weightily resting on his chest. His cock was in my mouth, my clit in his. It was delightful; I came in about 90 seconds. "Don't stop," I pulled him out of my mouth and managed through my climactic convulsions. Multi-orgasmic was my default mode when pregnant, I'd found through extensive solo experimentation: naturally, I didn't want his mouth off my pussy till he got me off a few more times in quick succession. I continued to blow him slowly as he proceeded to do just that: I definitely didn't want him to cum yet (despite my own cumming like crazy), which I could feel from his ever-hardening and frequently-twitching cock was just on the horizon.

After I'd gotten off 5 or 6 times, I disengaged my mouth from his dick and rolled my pussy off his face. I got on all-fours and motioned behind me with a jerk of my neck. "Get to fuckin', Seth," I ordered. "And grip the belly...please." (I was proud of myself for remembering to be polite at the end there.) His enthusiasm was apparent in how quickly he entered me from behind, and how fast and rough his thrusts were right from the start, his crotch audibly slapping against my thick pregnant ass. I was not, and am not, complaining even a little bit: my swinging bump was gripped in two strong hands and my pussy was being pounded like it hadn't been in 7 long months. I got off solely vaginally, a rarity for me, within 2 minutes or so.

I could feel him twitching inside me again, and decided on another position for his finish. Shaking him out of me and laying on my back, I positioned my crotch flush with the edge of the bed so he could get inside me without the belly getting too much in the way. "Finish like this and cum on my belly," I commanded. I'd been fantasizing about getting a load shot on my bump for months and was finally in the position to make my dream come true. He only had to hump in this position for a minute or so before he pulled out and stroked himself quickly just above my navel, shooting hot rope after hot rope across my belly. I was striped like a perverse, sticky tiger. He collapsed on his back next to me, breathing hard post-climax. "Rub it in, Seth."

Though he looked perplexed for a moment, his eyes lit up after just a bit of consideration: he could get behind this preggo perv's whims with little convincing required, it seemed. He put both hands gently into the mess he'd made on me and began softly rubbing in circles. The load was more than enough to coat the entirety of my large baby bump, and to make it shine a gorgeous, opalescent white in the soft light of the hotel room. Finishing after a minute or so, he lifted his sticky, shiny hands out in front of him and tilted his head in a silent question. "Yeah, go wash them off," I answered.

I considered ever-so-briefly jumping into the shower myself to de-sticky my belly, then decided against it. I wanted to soil my bridesmaid dress with the mess, keeping a dirty little secret on my person for the remainder of the reception's festivities. My bra and panties were re-donned as Seth came back out of the bathroom. "Help me into my dress?" I requested. His head tilted in another question. "Yes, with the mess on me still. Hot, right?" He smiled as he nodded and helped me step into, pull up, and zipper my dress. I had to wiggle my belly around a little bit to get the fabric to stick to me in a sustainably comfortable fashion, but it worked. There was, of course, the possibility that someone may detect the scent of semen on me back at the party. But who'd get that close to me (besides Seth's continued company, hopefully)?

Seth got his suit back on and we left my room. Alone in the elevator together, I couldn't help but ask him about our little encounter. "So what was this for you, Seth? A box to mark on your sexual checklist? A long-held fantasy finally realized? Doing a pathetic girl a favor?"

He shrugged, a sly look crossing his face. "It was really, really good sex, Gina. Was it more than that for you?"

I smiled, further charmed by the guy, and shook my head. "No, it doesn't have to be more than that. Just good sex."

We exited the elevator and approached the entrance to the ballroom side-by-side. I slowed as we got nearer. "Should we go in...together?" I knew his answer before he nodded in affirmation: the question was more for me than him, I realized abruptly. Had our dalliance raised my confidence enough to walk back in with my new casual hook-up? Was the sticky feeling of his cum on my belly perverse enough motivation to say "fuck it" and walk in arm-in-arm with this relative stranger?

It was, I decided, and I stuck out my arm. He stuck his right through it, and we went back in to draw a few more eyes before the evening ended.

12