All Comments on 'The Blood Drive'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CaptainsSirenCaptainsSirenover 4 years ago
Thanks so much for the double...

Absolutely laughed myself silly while getting hotter, too. Fives for this one all game long!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Hit it outta the park!

Great job on this story! It was fun. Thanks 5*

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
I was happy to make it to third base...

and he hits two home runs! Great story, by the way.

I'm not sure if I ever got Her Majesty's name, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

Good luck in the contest.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

I LOVED IT!! That was so adorable. I was laughing while reading it. Well written and I loved the characters. Please keep writing, you are now one of my fav writer So!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

I LOVED IT. Please keep writing, I'll keep reading and laughing!!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Spectacular Writing

That was great, five pages of sexual tension building up to an amazing ending. 5 Stars all the way.

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 4 years ago
Wow!

Very well done, and rightly rewarded with a prize! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best "Strangers at a Party" I've read.

Anonymous hookups at a party, particularly Halloween parties are one of the most overused tropes here in Erotic Couplings. Too often they're just not believable, or random hookups barely legitimized by the party angle. This story however was really good! The party was essential to the story line, and the sex play fit in perfectly. Then it got hot and hungry. Loved it.

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

Great writing and build up of tension. My only criticism is that you skipped the actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointed she wasn't a real vampire.

Loved the story though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Very funny and witty. Great play between the two of them, particularly when they were both a bit out of their element.

The only thing I didn't like was her tagging him out. She did play him, and that would have pissed me off. She said something like, "Are you really upset? It was only a game!" My response would have been, "If it was just a game, why did you tag me out? If it was that important to you, don't criticize me for being upset about it."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous