The Blood Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl to me!" She had no idea where the inspiration was coming from, but this was...she was speaking again before she could finish the thought. She spread her legs as she purred: "How well you eat me is gonna determine how soon I decide to eat you!"

31.

Crawl? He thought to himself: 'Stop second guessing this. Go with it. So you've never done it before. Maybe you'll dig it.' Then he looked up, his eyes at the level of that little blonde tuft just above her swollen labia. He sighed to himself, grinned and thought: 'I guess a guy really will do anything for pussy.'

He crawled.

32.

The closer he came to her, the more the edges of sensation blurred. He could smell her heat, and taste her scent. And then suddenly his face was inches from her pussy, and things got very focused very quickly.

He found the first thing he wanted to do was to put his hands on her. So far she'd only allowed his mouth and cheek to come into contact with her, and he discovered that he was aching to...feel her skin. He sat back onto his knees, reached up, and ran the tips of his fingers over the soft flesh on her inner thighs. Her breath caught, and then she sighed.

His fingers traced random patterns on her skin, getting closer and closer to her center. She opened her mouth and drew in a breath to speak, but he shushed her:

"Shhh, Your Highness. Just enjoy. I promise I won't tease."

"Better not..." came out on a groan. Then: "Oh God, yes please!"

His fingers had found the lips of her pussy, and he was stroking them gently, working them apart. At the same time he brought his face forward, inhaled deeply, savoring the musky tangy perfume coming off her. Then, just as he exposed her clit, he blew out a stream of warm breath directly onto her. She squeaked and bucked, and he reached out for her with the tip of his tongue.

33.

He flicked her clit with his tongue and she yelped. Then she took a breath as she felt him begin licking her from the bottom of her pussy right back up. When he reached her clit, he'd circle it once or twice, flick it until he was satisfied with the sounds she was making, then begin again. Soon the noises coming from her were continuous. Some random part of her mind wondered where she was finding the time to breathe. Her thighs tightened around his head, but his tongue kept up its dance: slow...then fast and intense! Then slow...then faster, and more intense! At the end of each lick, he was spending more and more time up top, bringing her closer and closer until she felt seconds away from exploding, and just as she was about to...he would begin again with a long slow lick. Finally she grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into her. Her legs tightened even more and she...ordered, begged, insisted, pleaded. Neither could be sure. She wasn't speaking any language he could understand, even if he could have heard her. But he understood through the pressure in her hands and thighs. He attacked her clit with his tongue, lashing, circling, flicking, tapping, until her felt her body clench...and jerk...and clench over and over and over again, and he could hear--or thought he could--even through her thighs wrapped around his head, the sighs and yips and groans accompnying her...several orgasms.

34.

At last she loosened the lock she'd had on his head. As he broke contact, she brought her hand down to her slit to coax the last few spasms from her climax. He sat back on his knees, her moisture tangy on his face and lips. He smiled. She caught his eye; gave him a heavy-lidded, satiated grin.

"Pleased with yourself, aren't you, Handsome?"

"Yes, Majesty."

Hmmm...really is too bad your blood is sooo sweet. I'll almost be sorry to finish you off." She giggled, lay back on the bed. "On the other hand, if you hadn't been so tasty, I'd probably have just crushed your head between my thighs. I've decided that was how I killed the other guy who came in at the beginning."

"Not a bad way to go."

"You volunteering?"

"No," climbing onto the bed behind her, spooning her body, and reaching around to bring her lips to his. "I think I'll just keep making you cum. You know: try to stay alive as long as possible." He leaned in and kissed her, long and hard. She tasted herself on his tongue and lips.

"Mmm, I taste good. I wonder...?"

"Huh?"

"I'm just thinking about what you taste like, or what your cum tastes like anyway. Maybe I should just slide down and take that nice thick cock of yours in my mouth and...you know, suck it hard until I find out. Oh..." She felt his hardness press between the cheeks of her ass. "Somebody likes that idea!"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"How 'bout it, Slayer?" A teasing whisper. "Want to risk it?"

"Risk...?"

"My soft warm lips wrapped around your hard dick? Only problem: your dick has all that yummy blood in it, and if I were to get my fangs too close...I might just lose control, and...bite down."

"Really?" He sounded to her like he was trying to keep a smile out of his voice. Finds it funny, does he?

"Yeah," she purred. "See, even when I was mortal, I loved to suck. Nothing got my slutty little cunt dripping like a nice thick juicy cock in my mouth. There was this stable boy..." Now she could feel his body shaking, and the bounce of his dick against her ass. She decided, just at that moment, that a guy who could keep a hardon while cracking up was a guy worth keeping around. "We'd meet out behind a barn, and I'd kneel down in the grass, undo his pants, and just spend hours sucking and licking his dick, kissing and nibbling on the head. He liked me to get it all wet and sloppy so he could put it between my big titties, and just...mmm...slide it up and down... Sometimes he'd blow his load all over my chin, or paint my face with his jizz..." She could hear him panting as she continued her dirty talk, feel his cock grinding back and forth between her ass cheeks. "After I got turned, I castrated him with my fangs. See...that's what made me think of it."

"Jesus Christ!" Laughing, coughing, his body thrashing. Sounded like she'd broken him. Hmmm. On the one hand: Evil Vampire Queen mission accomplished. On the other hand: if she decided to, she was pretty sure she could fuck him back together.

"So," she chirped, "how 'bout that blow job?"

35.

"Yes, please!"

"You're sure you want my fangs down there, Slayer? Didn't you hear what I told you about my poor stable boy?"

"Uh-huh."

"So you're resigned to your fate?"

"Uh...yeah, I mean..." She rolled away from him onto her other side, heard his frustrated groan when his cock fell out from between the cleft of her ass. Lying a few feet from him, looking into his face: no laughter now. His expression was tough to describe, but easy to read: desire, want, need, whatever. She gave him an evil smile. "Looks like somebody's wound pretty tight..."

"Oh fuck,"--his voice was a rasp--"the dirty talk...it's like you reached right into my fantasy...file, or whatever. Nobody's...that's to say, I've never been with anybody who...did that..."

Fucking SCORE! "Well, Vampires can read minds, right? So...now that I know your secret..." She giggled, then began speaking very slowly: "Now that I know how much you want my soft red lips wrapped around your throbbing cock, the tip of my tongue tickling the little cleft just below the head of your dick...now that I know how much you want to bury that hard, hot dick of yours in my tight, wet pussy..." He reached for her, but she batted his hands away. "Uh uh! Not until..." Shit, she needed him as much as he needed her. Where the fuck was her imagination going now?

"You're in my power, aren't you, Slayer?" He nodded. "Say it!"

"I'm in your power."

"Again!"

"I'm in your power!" Louder this time.

"Want me to suck your cock?"

"Please!"

"Then beg!"

"Please suck my cock?"

She stared into his eyes, licked her lips slowly, deliberately. "You can do better than that..."

"Please, Your Majesty, please, please suck me! Please, please take my cock in your beautiful mouth, please..."

Wow! "Lie back, Slayer. And...prepare yourself!"

36.

He lay back, head propped up on a pillow as she got to her hands and knees. She seemed to get more beautiful and sexy as the night went on. Speaking of...what time was it? Didn't matter. And--he smiled, but she didn't notice--wow, they weren't even drinking. He watched her looking him over, deciding on her next move. She was...a really beautiful woman, but she was also...fun, and into the Halloween spirit, and sexy as hell. Not just because she had the body, although holy shit! His eyes were drawn to her breasts swinging slowly as she shifted her weight from hand to hand, her nipples hard pink points. Then they wandered down her body: long tapered waist, flaring to that perfect round peach of an ass, those soft thighs, muscular calves, fuck, even her feet were sexy! But that was the thing: it wasn't just her body. She'd barely touched him so far: made him stay still while she...but there again, made him? He could have moved, grabbed her, flipped her, he could have fucked her and probably have finished by now--which would be kind of too bad--and she would have gone along, right? She seemed pretty into him too. But...

Funny, so far he'd done most of the work: kissed her breasts, ate her pussy, but...and that wasn't really fair, was it? He'd done most of the physical work--not that he was complaining, for fucks' sake--but she'd...invented the game. That kind of work didn't fit into the usual sexual quid pro quo of 'she gets hers then I get mine.' And wasn't that a depressing way to think of the whole thing anyway? How much more fun to...react to this fascinating, compelling, slutty beauty like...well, like you might when you're hitting against some phenom with power and control, and you...okay, so maybe don't think about baseball...

37.

She contemplated her conquest, stretched out in front of her like a sexual buffet; decided to start with his nipples. Most men loved having their nipples tongued or kissed, and if he wasn't into it...well, there was tastier faire a little farther down. She felt a little extra shock of pleasure as she realized she was thinking of her lover as food, or at least of something she intended to devour; like her inner Vampire Queen was really starting to take over. It made her feel wild and predatory, and she decided she liked it. Decided that she was...very hungry.

She lowered her face to his chest, and began to lick gently, circling a nipple with her tongue. He moaned and squirmed. She sucked at his chest as her hand reached down to grasp his shaft. Damn his flesh was hot, and sooo hard! So much blood in there. She pumped him slowly, up and down...up and down, heard his groans increase.

She dropped her hand, closed it gently around his balls, stroked. His back arched and his breath rasped. She smiled to herself. Guys may be totally different in some ways, but there were a few things a girl could count on... She brushed her tongue across a nipple as she stroked his balls. His body bucked. "Shhh, just another few minutes." She giggled. "Besides, what kind of evil Vampire Queen would I be if I didn't torture my victims...just a little?"

She raised her face from his chest and caught his eye, bared her fangs and snarled as she bit him gently just below the nipple. "Just a little more blood to whet my appetite for your cum..." Then a trail of wet sucking kisses as she made her way down his body. When she ran out of room on the bed, she knelt between his thighs. He sat up, staring down at her face, perhaps an inch away from the tip of his erection. "And maybe...to keep me from sinking my fangs into this nice, juicy cock of yours!"

Then she grabbed him at the base of his shaft, and closed her lips around the head, swirling her tongue around it as she listened to him groan and snarl and sigh.

38.

As her lips closed around the tip of his cock, and her tongue began to tease, he felt his whole body stiffen. The combination of warmth, wetness and roughness sent his pleasure centers into overdrive. He had to fight to keep from thrashing and twitching. Feeling the head of his dick brushing up against her fangs helped. Her mouth seemed small, and from somewhere outside of himself, he wondered if the fangs would prevent her from... Uuuuhhhnnn! Apparently not, because now her lips were locked around his shaft and she was bobbing up and down, and he could feel the soft palate at the back of her throat as she took him deeper and deeper. He could hear now too: soft, sexy little slurps and sucks and hums as she savored him. He looked down. He'd apparently thrown his head back, when she started in on him; no memory of doing that. Now their eyes met, and hers crinkled as she tried to smile around his girth. She drew her lips back from her teeth, and bit him gently just below the base of his head, then sealed her lips around his shaft, took him deep, and pulled off him with an audible pop.

"Ohhh Slayer..."

39.

"...what a delicious cock you have!"

Okay, on the one hand: good blowjob manners, she thought to herself, suppressing a giggle. If you like the guy whose dick you're sucking--and if you don't, maybe reconsider your life choices--it's nice to let him know you're enjoying yourself. At the same time, exactly the sort of thing an evil undead seductress might say with her fangs a hairs' breadth away from her helpless victim's blood-engorged cock. And now that she knew how much dirty talk turned him on...

She trailed her tongue slowly around the head of his prick, as she gripped him. He squirmed in frustration. "Want to cum in my mouth, Lover? Want me to wrap my pretty red lips around this nice thick shaft and suck...and suck...and suck until you blow your load right down my throat?"

"Yuh-oh, yeah!" Barely words; more like articulated pants. She grinned to herself. Then she began a regular bobbing rhythm, taking his length deep into the back of her mouth, and then pulling up slowly, sucking hard, making sure he heard the wet, slippery little sounds her lips made as she suckled him. After a few minutes, he began to squirm and writhe. She could feel him trying to thrust deeper into her mouth. She pulled off him, her lips making an audible little 'pop' as his dick fell free.

"What's the matter, Honey?" she cooed, "Not quite enough...?"

"Please...just a little...harder, hands...or....oh God!"

She'd begun stroking him gently, just enough pressure to keep him hard. Now her eyes found his, and she gave him an evil smile.

"Maybe I should just keep doing this, keep stroking you enough to keep you hard, but not hard enough to let you cum...

"Oh God, shit, no! Please..."

"Or maybe I should ruin it for you...jerk you 'til you start to blow and then just...take my hands away. Mmmm, then while you're thrashing in agony, I'll just tear into your throat and finish you off. That sounds like fun!"

"Oh GODDAMN!!! You evil...please don't...I swear, I'll..."

She laughed at his desperation: "Told you you knew how to beg, Slayer! Lucky for you, you taste so good, and I'm so hungry..." Then she whispered: "Do it, Baby! Cum in my mouth!" And she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, and began jerking his shaft harder and faster.

40.

At first he'd been surprised to find out how close he was. How much physical contact had there actually been? Some kissing, some...necking, then she'd teased him, let him kiss her breasts, let him eat her pussy, a little more kissing and...cuddling, maybe? Then she'd started...talking dirty, and now... Her mouth was so warm, and so wet, and...he'd become aware of sound again, even as he fought to hold back, to revel in what he was pretty sure was the best blowjob he was ever going to get. She'd slipped him back into her mouth with a wet slurping sound, and now as she bobbed on the head of his cock, she was...humming; little high-pitched, rhythmic hmms of contentment. He could see the smile in her eyes as she looked across at him. She was enjoying this almost as much as he was. Then all of a sudden he could feel his shaft swelling in her hands...oh, GOD! He should warn her...polite thing to do...didn't know her name! How did he not know her fucking...oh God ohgodohogodohgodohGOD!

"I'm..."

41.

As soon as she heard him try to warn her, she angled his dick so his first spurt would hit the top of her mouth rather than the back of her throat. Even so! His whole body convulsed as she sucked jet after jet of warm, thick salty cum from his cock. She fought not to swallow, let some dribble out the sides of her mouth. 'Like blood,' she thought, 'dripping down my chin and onto my breasts as I drain my victims...hmmm, maybe..." Something she'd seen in a porn video. It'd seemed beyond weird at the time. Now...

His thrusts were finally weakening. Just in time. Her mouth was almost full, and she didn't want to swallow. Not yet. She felt him start to pull away, the head of his cock supersensitive after her...ministrations. She gripped him harder, heard him whimper a little--a combination of ecstacy and agony--squeezed the last few drops from the tip, and lapped them up. Her mouth was almost full. Could she risk talking? Probably not, however...

Looking into his eyes: "Hmmm," her most seductive...hum? She had to remind herself not to laugh; jizz spit-take: not sexy. Then she opened her mouth, and let his cum drip down her chin into her open hand. "Ooh, Slayer, your cum is almost as tasty as your blood!" Then, still holding his gaze, she slowly licked and sucked his load off her fingers, cooing and purring as she savored every last drop.

42.

It felt like he would never stop cumming, that his cock would continue to throb with until he passed out from pure exhiliration. Then the sensation began to morph into an intensity somewhere between pleasure and pain, and he writhed in her grip. But she wouldn't let him go. She squeezed and sucked, and he came a little more, and she lapped that up too, and then finally she released him, and he looked up into her eyes...

What she did with his cum: dripping it down her chin into her hands and then...that was the hottest, nastiest, most erotic thing he'd ever seen...and he was getting hard again. Holy shit! He was young and fit, and biology was biology, but...holy shit! He didn't think he'd be hard again for a week after the blowjob she'd just given him, but now, well...holy shit!

He looked down at his cock, as if he had to confirm with his eyes what he could feel in his groin. She followed his gaze, saw him stiffening, watched him wrap his hand around his shaft and pump gently, encouraging an erection she'd been sure she'd have to wait for. But...apparently not.

43.

She crawled up his body, letting her breasts brush first his legs, then the hand pumping his dick, then his chest. His eyes followed hers until their heads were side by side on the pillow. Then she took his chin in her hand, and turned his head until she was whispering directly into his ear.

"Oh, I am definitely turning you!" She licked her lips, savoring his taste. "Not only do you make a scrumptious afternoon snack, but I'll get to play with this..." gently replacing his hand on his cock with hers, and continuing to squeeze and caress him, "...whenever I feel...um...unfulfilled. Or maybe just un-filled." Then, breaking the role play; sounding almost shy: "Seriously, are you always this...I mean, you're...pretty hard pretty quick after..."

"No. I'm really...I'm...I don't know. I'm young, and I think most young guys can turn it around pretty...but no...I think this is mostly...well, you."

"Seriously? Wow! Maybe I should try the whole wicked seductress thing more often!"

"It's sure as hell...ooh, that feels...really nice, by the way! What was I saying? Oh yeah, well, it's working for me. You are easily the sexiest, most...imaginative, hottest, most beautiful girl, or woman...I just...would you please, please tell me your name.