The Blood Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another giggle. Then she ran her tongue up his neck to his ear, bit the lobe gently, and breathed: "If I do, will you put this thing inside of me, like right now? All the vampire/slayer stuff aside, I'm really...enjoying you...and I really need to get laid!"

"Yeah, I can do that, but..." He broke off, listened for a moment. "Ah shit..."

"What?"

"Listen. Hear the shouting? I think you guys may have gotten to our Master. The Drive might be over, and if your sisters know where you are, we could be interrupted..."

"Oh, God DAMN IT! I really...I mean it's been..."

"Shhhh, wait! I may have an idea. You meant that about turning me, right?"

"I...sure, but..."

"Rules say I have to give you all my coins, so..." He got up and unlocked the door.

She: "What're you...?"

He: "Trust me."

Then he loped over to where he'd left his pants, squatted and began rummaging in his pockets. Coming back towards her, he placed a neat stack of eight coins on the small table next to the bed.

"Jeez, a lousy eight bucks for a blowjob. Guess I'll never make it as a hooker..."

He lay down next to her and kissed her; long, deep, passionate. "Your Majesty, if I spent my entire life earning all the money in the world, I'd never make enough to pay you for what that kiss was worth, never mind the blowjob!"

She blushed, and for no reason at all found herself almost tearing up. "You're full of shit, you know that?"

"Hey, I'm a guy who just had the best sex of his life, and wants more of it. We'll say anything!"

"Still..."

"Look, I really...I mean I want to get to know you, and...but let's talk after we...you know?"

"After we fuck?"

"Um...well, yeah. If you're good with that..."

"Are you kidding, I'm fine with it, but how are we gonna...?"

"You've got the coins. Now you have to mark me right?

"Yeah, so?"

"They leave you with any fake blood?"

"In the bathroom, but..."

"And, I'm just saying...the vampire thing seemed to do it for you. You want to maybe consider a hooker-john scenario? I mean, since you brought it up..."

She let her eyes drop until she was staring directly at his cock. She said: "So to speak."

44.

Mandy'd had fun at the Drive. She'd only managed to kill three slayers before getting staked, but the guy who'd finally gotten her was kinda smoking. Tall and blonde and cut! His biceps alone made her a little...gooey, and the camo-tee had hinted at some serious six-pack action. She'd look for him at the after-party; maybe even ditch Geoff, who she was probably dumping soon anyway. Easy enough; just get him drunk. She was sick of him passing out. Anyhow...

Game over. Eva'd brought down the Master Slayer, which was no big surprise. That girl was fast! And she wasn't wearing much, so the distraction factor had probably helped. Still, it'd be interesting to find out who'd won, where the money was going. She hoped it wasn't going anywhere too controversial. Nobody needed any more of that kind of press. And now she was off to round up stragglers and to tell...

Mandy had really wanted to be the Queen Vampire, but she'd gone along with the decision to kind of feature and at the same time kind of haze the new girl. She liked the noob well enough, but...she struck Mandy as maybe a little shy, a little stand-offish even? Girl needs to relax! Ease up on the books some. College was supposed to be fun, after all...

At the farmhouse now: okay, it was really dark out, and nobody was around. Everybody seemed to have gotten word of game over and headed back to base. Bitch better be here. She didn't want to have come all this way for nothing.

She opened the door, which squeaked like...huh! Anyway! Called the noob's name. No answer. Was she still in that room upstairs, and why the hell couldn't she find a fucking light switch?

Okay, stairs to the right. Holy shit, they were creaky! Mandy hoped they weren't going to...wait a minute, what was that sound? Like a soft...rhythmic... Where was it coming from? The room at the end, where they'd left her, joking about all the guys she was going to eat, like that was going to happen, right? So what was...wait a minute...light, a little light, under the door. She called again, but it was like the hallway swallowed up her voice. Oh shit! No answer but the soft rhythmic...creaking from behind the door with the light...

She put her hand on the doorknob, and pushed it gently, but it squeaked. Light from an open bathroom door threw long shadows into the room, but Mandy could see something...moving on the bed. Then whatever it was looked up at her and snarled...

45.

The figure was naked, covered in blood cascading from her fangs onto her breasts which bounced and heaved as she...holy shit, was she...was that a guy under her, with blood all over his throat? And why were her hips moving up and down...

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE VAMPIRE QUEEN AT HER FEAST? GET OUT! GET OUT!!!"

Then the figure turned away and buried her fangs in her victim's throat! The man made a small sound, but it was lost in Mandy's shriek. She slammed the door, and ran for her life!

46.

They clung together, sobbing with laughter, his cock still buried deep inside her. Their bodies moved together in a way neither had ever experienced before: partially the thrust and bounce of frenzied first time together sex, and partially the uncontrolled quivering and spasming of two people cracking up. The frenzy somehow added to their pleasure. Each felt her hot slick inside flesh gripping and sliding along his swollen shaft. Eventually the laughter died and she tried to sit up on top of him, only to find the fake blood sticky in her hair and on her face and his neck. Eventually they peeled their faces apart, and she sat up, riding him slowly as they recovered from their hysterics.

"Well..." it took her a minute to catch her breath, "well, my reputation's shot to shit, but I gotta say...it was worth it!"

"Who was it?"

"Mandy, I think. She looked like she was gonna wet herself!"

"Oh hell, I wish I could've seen..."

"Me too." Then as she began to move on him again: "Did you...I mean it feels like you're still pretty hard?"

"Oh man, that feels...amazing, but no, not...I mean you didn't, and I'm not even...I mean is it ok if I cum inside you?"

"Does feel...so good! I'm...on the pill and...oh shit, you just fill me up...I'm clean, which is probably something we should've discussed before..."

"Don't worry about it...I'm...oh, yeah, just like...but I'm clean too. Saw the...you keep doing that I'm gonna...the doctor couple weeks ag...uh, uh, huh...Baby, I'm really close! I may not be able to wait..."

"S'ok. Sometimes I don't...from sex, but oh my GOD, you feel so good inside me!"

"You feel...uh...amazing around me, so shall I pull out or...oh, goddamm!"

"No, Babe, cum inside me! Want to see if I can feel...when you...tell me, ok?

"I'm almost, oh yeah, just a little...oh my...I still don't know your...your NAME!"

So she told him. And he moaned it back to her, and for the first time she thought maybe she did feel it. Just a little.

Epilogue.

1.

A week before the first game of the season, they were sitting in the back of the library together, talking, and stealing the occasional kiss.

She: "So I have a question..."

He: "Okay..."

She: "The night we...met: do you remember saying something like you didn't just date bimbo cheerleaders, or something?"

He: "Yeah, I think...didn't I mention Amber and the..."

She: "Right, you said she was Phi Beta."

He: "Well, she is."

She: "I know. So did you ever date her?"

He: "Amber? Lord, no! Not only is she very smart, she's pretty...devout. I think she's engaged to some pillar of the community back in...wherever she's from: West Virginia, or maybe Western Penn. Why?"

She: "Did you ever date a cheerleader at all?"

He: "Nah. Cheerleaders don't usually...they're not really around baseball much. Why?"

She: "Just curious."

2.

He looked down at his phone; saw her text: "You're starting tonight?"

He typed: "That's what they tell me."

"SO EXCITED!!! XOXO!!!"

"Where R U?"

"Call in 5"

Five minutes later, her ringtone:

He picked up: "Hey Gorgeous!"

"Is this the incredibly handsome elite athlete who will be starting in the catcher's position for State in their all important second home game against Tech?"

He tried for Gaston in Beauty and the Beast: "Why, yes. Yes it is!"

"Okay, if you ever do that voice in the bedroom, I will bite your dick off."

"You can't, remember? You lost your fangs."

"I can get another set!"

"So, you're coming tonight, right?"

She continued with the chops busting: "Hey Buddy, I was coming to games before I even started at this hell hole. And I was certainly coming before the night you ravaged me, absconded with my maidenhead, and left me soiled and unfit for a decent marriage!"

"Wow, premature senility is terrifying in the young. I seem to remember you all but raping me. And anyway, I offered your father a perfectly decent cow as a bride price."

"What's a bride price?"

"No idea. We're reading this really weird translation of Beowulf in Seeger's class. You're coming, right?"

"Yes, I'm coming. Of course I'm coming, and...since it's Friday, and I don't have to work tomorrow..."

"Hmmm?"

"I got us a room at the Holiday Inn Express out on the Parkway."

"Did you?"

"I did. And I also borrowed a uniform, from Karen."

"Wait, you mean she loaned you her cheerleading..."

"Yup."

"But you're like..."

"Half a foot taller and two cup-sizes bigger? Yup again. I look more like a porn producer's idea of a cheerleader, actually. The skirt barely covers my ass, and my tits are probably going to pop out at some point. I hope you won't be too disappointed..."

"Wait a minute, you're not wearing this..."

"To the game? No. But if you take a little extra time in the shower afterwards, I might have squeezed myself into it by the time you get to the hotel."

"Wow! Okay, you know how tough it's going to be getting a cup over my hard-on?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. You'd better actually, because there are some rules to this game."

"And they are?"

"Well, I am the hottest, sluttiest, naughtiest cheerleader on the squad, so don't expect me to put out for losers..."

"Which means..."

"If you guys lose, all you get to do tonight is watch while I get myself off with my toys. I mean, you can jack off, I suppose. But no touching."

"Holy shit! No pressure..."

"Well, the squad has to do its part to get you guys in shape for the postseason."

"This is our second...you know what, never mind. What happens if we win?"

"Well, that depends. If you go hitless, same deal, but if you get a single...hmmm, then you can touch my tits while I give you a handjob."

"O-kaaay, how about if I double?"

"Ooh, then I think I'll fuck you with my tits! I've actually been wanting to try that for a while now..."

"And a triple?"

"Oh, Baby, for a triple you get my nastiest, sluttiest blow job! I'll kneel in front of you, tits out, and I will suck your cock until you explode! And you even get to choose where you cum: in my mouth, on my tits, all over my slutty little face..."

"Where are you that you're okay talking like this?"

"In our room at the Holiday Inn. I'm totally naked, by the way; all pink and wet from a shower...and just dying to feel a nice thick cock splitting me open, which brings me to the best part of the deal, from your point of view."

"And that is?"

"If you drive in a run--doesn't matter how: fielder's choice, sac fly, whatever--and you guys win, all conditions are void, and I'll do whatever you want all night long. You can bend me over the desk, nail me on the bed, cum in my mouth, on my tits whatever; until checkout time tomorrow I will be your hot little cheerleader fuck toy. The one thing we absolutely cannot do..."

"Yeah?"

"Stain Karen's uniform, or rip it."

"Got it, so...I'm not sure if I can walk right now, but I kind of have to get to the ballpark. How I'm gonna get through a pre-game work out..."

"You need to focus, because you need to win, and Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to drive in a run for me, because I have been fantasizing about this since...well pretty much since our first time together, at the Blood Drive."

"Stupid name, isn't it?"

"Oh, I don't know..."

3.

Above the fold in the Sports Section of the Star that Saturday:

JUNIOR CATCHER FOR STATE RIPS 2 HOME RUNS AND A DOUBLE IN 10-3 ROUT OF TECH