The Blow Job Fair

Story Info
Michael promises the potential intern sex with Pam.
1.4k words
4.35
23.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

A spin on The Office: Season 4, Episode 17

'Job Fair'

Michael is getting desperate. The job fair isn't yielding any candidates for Dunder Mifflin. Pam, Oscar and Darryl are just trying to stay awake while Michael is scouting out the candidates.

Michael really needs to land a candidate for the unpaid internship that Dunder Mifflin is offering. What the others don't know, is corporate mandated that all the branch managers fill the intern position or they'll be forced to lay-off one of the permanent employees, and bring in interns from corporate.

As Michael scrambles, Jim is on the golf course trying to land a sale that he really needs. Jim and Pam are having a hard time with money and desperately need Jim to make the sale.

As the job fair comes close to an end, Michael gets desperate. Then along comes Justin Paulsneck. The geeky guy shows some interest in Dunder Mifflin and Michael pulls out all the tricks. He introduces the crew.

"This is Pam Beesley, office hottie. She'll do you."

Pam and Justin were equally stunned by Michael's comment. Pam stormed off in anger and embarrassment.

"So are you interested?" Michael asked Justin.

"I'm interested in her. Will she really do me?" Justin asked.

Michael's eyes lit up and he paused as he began to think of a plan.

"Well if she does will you intern for us?" Michael asked enthusiastically.

"Uh, hell yeah I would!" Justin exclaimed.

Michael scurried off to find Pam. When he caught up to her, he stumbled over his words a bit before asking Pam if she'd agree to fuck Justin.

"Are you insane?!" Pam shoved Michael.

"No, Pam listen. I wasn't going to tell you guys this, but if I don't fill this position, I'm forced to lay someone off. And if I have to lay someone off, it'll be the person who has a job that an answering system could do. If you catch my drift."

"Oh my god Michael! I'm dating Jim and we're about to be engaged!"

"I understand that, Pam. But if Jim doesn't make this sale and you get laid off, there won't be a wedding in your future."

Michael struggled to bring his eyes up to look at Pam. She couldn't believe what was happening. She pondered a moment.

"Well I guess I don't have a choice now do I?" Pam reluctantly responded.

"Great! I'll go give Justin, whatever his name is, the good news!"

Michael ran off while Pam slowly followed. She was so angry with Michael but she loved Jim and desperately wanted to marry him. Michael caught up to Justin and whispered in his ear. Justin's eyes lit up when he got the news. Pam rolled her eyes and grabbed Justin's hand.

"Come on. Let's get this over with."

Pam led Justin to her old high school art room. Once inside, Pam locked the door. She turned around to a nervous Justin. He looked down sheepishly when Pam's eyes met his. Pam walked over to him and knelt down before him. She exhaled and reluctantly reached up and began to unfasten Justin's pants and pulled them down. Then his boxers. His cock was soft but very big. She didn't expect such a big dick. The head was very large for the shaft which was still very thick. Pam looked it over and grabbed ahold of it. It didn't take long before her gentle stroking made his dick hard. Justin let out a few moans and grabbed the table he was leaning on to support himself. Pam thought that maybe she could get away with just jerking him off. She continued stroking him and began to speed up while massaging his balls with her other hand.

"Okay! Uh. Stop!" Justin muttered as he pulled back from Pam's grip.

Surprised, Pam looked up at Justin inquisitively.

"I don't want to cum yet." He said. "Take off your clothes. I wanna see you naked."

Justin's hard dick was still sticking up as he pulled off his shirt and stepped out of the pants around his ankles. Meanwhile, Pam began to slowly pull off her sweater. She then unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a white lace bra covering her medium breasts. She kicked off her white Keds and unzipped her skirt. She let it fall to the ground as she stood before Justin in her bra and white panties.

"Keep going." Justin said as he starred at Pam's almost naked body.

She unclasped her bra and pulled it off. Her perky tits were nicer than Justin imagined. She then bent down as she pulled down her panties. She stood back up straight revealing her totally naked body. Justin didn't do anything but stare. Pam shrugged her shoulders and raised her arms in a "well what now?" kind of fashion.

Justin broke his gaze and placed his hands one on each of her breasts. Pam looked away and tried to convince herself that she was doing this for her and Jim.

"How about a blowjob?" Justin asked.

Pam just wanted to get the whole thing over with so she got back down on her knees and put her mouth on Justin's fat cock. She could barely get her mouth over the big head. She stroked it while she did her best to blow the young man. After a few seconds, she began to get used to the thick cock and actually started to enjoy it. She couldn't believe that she was getting excited. Just to make sure, she reached down with her free hand and felt her pussy which was oozing with juices. She lightly moaned as she sucked Justin's cock. Not long after, he began to quiver. She felt his leg start to shake and she knew what was about to happen. Pam released Justin's cock from her mouth. He began to panic when she stopped.

"What are you doing? Why'd you stop? I was about to, ya know."

"The deal was that I 'do' you. That's what Michael said. So let's get going." Pam demanded.

She couldn't believe what she was doing. She could have finished him off right there but for some reason she really wanted to fuck him. She hopped on a desk and spread her legs, leaning back supporting herself with her hands. The desk was perfect height and her soaked pussy lined right up with Justin's cock.

"C'mon. Let's go! This is what you wanted right?" Pam said.

Justin didn't hesitate. He rubbed the fat head of his cock on Pam's wet pussy, getting it all lubed up. Pam watched as he pressed it inside her pussy. Her mouth was wide open as she felt his thick cock enter her pussy. Justin began to pump in and out. Pam was now moaning louder. Justin had a hand on her breast as he fucked the secretary. Her perky tits bounced around. It didn't take Justin very long before pulled out his cock and shot a massive load of white cum all over Pam's stomach and tits. She watched in amazement at the amount of cum the new intern shot all over her.

"Oh my fucking god, Justin. That is a lot of cum!"

He smiled and grew shy again. He began to gather his clothes and dress himself. Pam still breathing hard, naked and cum covered remained sitting on the desk. Justin dressed and gave Pam a shy wave as he made his way to the door.

When he pushed open the door, Michael was standing right outside. It was obvious he was eavesdropping. He tried to sneak away but Pam was on to him.

"Michael!" Pam shouted. "Come in here."

He turned back like he was surprised and walked into the art room.

"So, how'd it go?" Michael asked, trying not to look at Pam's naked body.

Pam smiled at Michael. "Looks like you got yourself an intern. Congrats Michael."

"You're not mad at me?" Michael asked sacredly.

"Michael, I just had the best sex I ever had. I'm not the slightest bit mad. Now, can you find me a paper towel or something?"

Michale was glad she wasn't mad. He pulled out a camera from his suit pocket and snapped a quick photo of Pam's breasts. They exchanged a laugh. Pam cleaned herself up and got dressed. They walked out of the art room and back to the gym.

"Oh and Michael..."

"No need to say it Pam. Your secret is safe with me." Michael said as he interrupted Pam.

When they got back to the office, Pam learned that Jim had made the big sale. She gave him a big hug and kiss.

"So how'd the intern search go?" Jim asked.

"I think we found a good one." Pam said smiling. She exchanged a smile with Michael as he went into his office. Jim and Pam held hands while walking to the car to go home.