Pam has a Minor Problem

Story Info
Pam lusts over Charles Minor.
1.7k words
4.18
14.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgt98
sgt98
4 Followers

"Oh my God," Kelly exclaimed. "He's like a black George Clooney."

"Really? I don't see it." Angela responded. "I mean, he's okay. He's not unattractive," Angela assured as she observantly checks him out.

It seemed that all the ladies from the office completely adored Charles and his good looks. Pam, on the other hand, was perfectly in love with Jim. She paid more attention in how to help Jim get on Charles' good side since his tuxedo prank to Dwight did not leave a good impression to him. Jim only seemed to make it worse for himself with every interaction he had with him. He was making a fool out of himself and Pam's frustration towards the situation and Charles kept growing. She couldn't see what everyone else was seeing in him. Unlike Jim, Pam just came to work in business casual. Wearing a silk purple, button down blouse with a brighter purple cardigan. Also wearing her go to fitted, black pencil skirt.

After Jim's disastrous encounter with Charles, she just went back to sit down on her desk where she constantly saw Charles coming out the conference room into Michael's office. At this point, Charles had already taken off his suit and his fitted, long sleeve, button up shirt was at display and Pam had began to notice his bulk physique.

"Good shape but terrible attitude... that can ruin your looks," she thought to herself.

Later that day, a delivery guy came in with a couple of big boxes of supplies stacked on a dolly.

"Um can I get a little help here?" Pam asked hoping not to get to carry all the boxes to the annex by herself.

As Jim stands up from his chair, the forceful sound of the conference's room opens as Charles comes up to assist.

"Don't worry Pam, I got it," Charles says as he single handedly carries the boxes.

From the moment he squatted down to lift the boxes to when he walked away with the boxes, Pam couldn't help but notice his broad back posture and how strong he must be. Pam was surprised.

As soon as it hit 5 p.m., everyone began to take off.

"Bye Charles!" Kelly and Angela said simultaneously.

"Bye ladies, have a great one," he waved from the conference room door.

Charles was staying late for a conference call and it seemed like he was going to stay late today. Jim went up to him and was about to apologize for how they got in the wrong foot but as he approached him Kevin also did. Clumsily walking with his grape soda, he tripped over an extension cord and spilled his soda all over Charles shirt.

"Dammit Kevin!" he enraged.

"Oh my gosh Charles I'm so so so sorry," Kevin started tearing up.

"You know what, it's okay Kevin, I'm just going to change," Charles lamented as he walked off.

"Well that's my cue to go," Jim told the camera.

"Beesly, you coming?" he asked.

"No, I can't babe, I have to stay for Charles' conference call and jot down notes," Pam answered.

"Maybe Kevin can take you home so you can leave me the car?"

"Yesh, awesome!" Kevin hopped in before Jim could even answer.

"Alrighty Beesly, see you at home because I cannot stand this tux anymore," Jim said as he was walking out.

"You looked so handsome babe!" Pam yelled at Jim as he was already out the door.

As soon as the door shut, another one opened but from the restroom. Pam couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was Charles without his long sleeve, button up shirt. He was wearing a white, tight tank top that revealed his ripped upper body. She couldn't stop starring.

"Oh, I'm sorry Pam, I thought I had an extra shirt but I don't?" Charles said.

"Oh that's no problem," Pam replied while trying to avoid looking up to him.

"Good," Charles said as he just went back to the conference room waiting for the call.

"D-do you want me to go over already with my pen and pad?" Pam asked as Charles just nodded.

She went over and sat down next to him so she could be close enough to the phone to hear clearly. As they sat there, Pam couldn't stop trying to get a peak into his toned body. Even worse for her, he smelled very lovely. The scent made her want to get closer to him but she pulled herself together.

"What are you doing Beesly?" Pam thought to herself, "You're married!"

Charles noticed Pam's inner conflict and began facing her.

"You okay there Pam?" Charles asked.

His body was now positioned towards Pam and she seemed to had lost her breath. Just the thought of his body that up close aroused her.

"It's okay, look into my eyes and breathe in and out slowly," he instructed Pam as he held her hand to try to calm her.

"I'm fine, just needed some air there," Pam said as she stood up to get out of the room. Charles confused to what was happening stood up with her never letting go of her hand.

"Was it something I did? What can I help you with Pam?" Charles asked.

Pam couldn't help it anymore. His deep, sexy voice plus his physique was making her lose control. She couldn't even get a word out.

Charles noticed. He knew what was going on. He was aware of the effect he had on women. He pulled her closer placing one hand on her hip and guiding her other hand into his chest. Pam gulped. She knew what was happening was wrong. In so many ways. She was married. That was her boss. All of this was just turning her on even more. She began to slide her hand across his chest down to his abs.

"Wow," she whispered, amazed by his strong core.

Charles lifted his right hand and began caressing her hair as they both locked eyes. Pam couldn't help it anymore. She closed her eyes and began leaning in and Charles did the same. They kissed gently and only a peak at first. They leaned back and looked at each other. Pam looked around and tried snapping out of it but Charles pulled her closer.

"It's okay," he whispered into her ear.

He began kissing her neck as Pam slowly melted into his body. Pam was so turned on. She couldn't stop him. She caved in. Pam let herself go and put her arms around him and began kissing his chest. Charles lifted her face and began kissing her. This time, they both locked tongues. Their gentle kisses turned into passionate ones. Pam had to take a step back to catch her breath but Charles pulled her back in. They kissed for a couple of minutes until Charles began taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants. Pam had a second to think while he undressed but as soon as his pants came down she stopped thinking. She was amazed. Never had she seen a bigger dick than his. Her mouth got watery. She wanted to suck it. Pam slowly began getting on her knees and was admiring his bbc. Charles knew he had her under his spell. She completely seemed to worship his dick. Pam began by stroking it slowly with her hand.

"You like it huh?" Charles asked.

"It's... so big," Pam replied as she started kissing the tip. She then started kissing and licking all the way down to its base. She kept kissing, licking and sucking the sides of it. As much as Charles enjoyed it, he lifted her up and began to make out with her again. While kissing her, he began to undress her by taking off her skirt, cardigan and unbuttoned her purple blouse. All of this while Pam never letting go of his dick and stroking it. Soon Pam only had her black bra and panties on. They couldn't stop making out. Charles grabbed her ass and smacked it a couple of times. He then managed to pick her up and put her against the wall. As they continued making out, Charles moved her panties to the side and inserted himself into her. Just with the tip, Pam moaned loudly. She felt it coming in. She loved the feeling of it. She loved how her pussy felt around his dick. Charles began stroking her and Pam kept moaning gently but passionately. He kissed her all around her neck and then began kissing her chest. He took off her bra and let her breast loose. They were so perky, so nice. He immediately started sucking on them as Pam closed her eyes, enjoying the moment while bouncing on his dick. He kept stroking her as she and her tits kept bouncing up and down. Pam had never been fucked so good.

Charles put her down and turned her around so she could be facing the wall. He wanted to fuck her doggystyle and enjoy the view of her ass as he fucks her. Pam placed her hands on the wall and just enjoyed him thrusting into her.

"Oh my God, Charles..." she yelled, "you're so thick!"

Charles just grinned as he smacked that ass once, twice, and a couple of other times. He was leaving marks on her ass but he didn't care. He was marking his territory. He loved his view of Pam and her hair leading to her bareback and her broad ass that squishing and thrusting. He kept fucking her as Pam just kept passionately moaning as her boobs kept bouncing.

"I'm about to cum, turn around," Charles told Pam.

Pam immediately got on her knees and without thinking about it opened her mouth.

"Aghhh," Charles finally came and Pam swallowed all of his load, savoring every single ounce of it.

"Damn Pam, you're a little slut aren't you?" he laughed as smacked his dick onto her face, making her get every drip of his cum.

"I'll see you again tomorrow huh? Can't wait Beesly," Charles teased her.

Those words made Pam think over her actions. She had mixed emotions now. She got dressed up and got into her car and just sat there, silently, for a while. Contemplating over what had just happened, she didn't know if it was worth it. Had she just thrown her life away? She knew that sooner or later she would have to face the consequences of her actions and she wasn't ready for it.

sgt98
sgt98
4 Followers