The Blue Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up, strip off and make my way to my makeshift bath. It's just a pot of hot water and a cup. Like I said, lavish captain stuff. I strip down, not minding Emili in the room. I start with my back, move to my arms, and mind the cuts and wounds I incurred yesterday. The grime and dirt on my arms are still thick.

Then I feel it. Emili's eyes were on me. I shift a little to get him in my peripheral. He's definitely looking at me. But not in a threatening or worrying way like yesterday. This is different. I take a more abrupt look. And he is definitely looking, almost soaking me in. I catch him looking at my abs and the prominent v cut on the side of them. I smile to the side knowingly and I see him flinch a little. Whether he knows I notice him or not, he obviously doesn't care because he continues to look. I take the cloth I'm watching myself with, give my cock a couple of tucks to wash it and I see him clench my short sword a little harder. Hmm, naughty boy.

I decide to break the silence and fully wake him up. I turn my back to him and speak with whatever my 'commanding' voice sounds like, "Emili, get up. We need to get you acclimated." I turn to him and his body flinches in shock. I see him close his eyes and prop them open again acting as if my voice scarred him awake.

"Oh, ok sir." He props his small frame right up as if he's used to obeying orders. It makes me wonder what his life was like before us. When he said, "he's not from this city," has me worried about what his life was like before us.

As we step out of my tent, the rest of the army is in full effect. Workshops, commerce, rebuilds, the army of Mina don't waste time when we conquer a city. "In a few hours, our ancillary division will come into the city. That's when we will get you settled in. For now, help the men clean their armor and weapons. I will come and get you when it's time."

"Ok, sir." I see Emili timidly run off to the first man he sees and help clean his gear. I watch him for a few seconds. The way he smiles and his mannerisms towards the soldiers is one of someone who is used to servicing people of nobility and high class. The men should enjoy him, he will raise spirits when in need.

I make way to the administration division of my unit to inform them of how many of my men have survived. Every captain is responsible for reporting any incidents in their unit, including how many men survived a battle. "Thirty-seven men, sir," I tell the admin, increasing the number to account for Emili.

"Bullshit!" The Sergeant appears walking towards to table. Every soldier salutes the Sergeant beside me who just gives him an 'oh please' look. He continues, "you know full damn well that boy isn't a part of your unit. Even if he was, shouldn't he be with ancillary right now?"

"You sack of...," The sergeant cuts me off before I can finish.

"That boy should be with the rest of the prisoners for distribution. And I'll make sure he is promptly delivered to cannon fodder." The sergeant says, up and close to me. His breath molesting my nostrils. Just the sight of him would make a prostitute walk home.

I try to save face, "He came in late last night with the first of the ancillary, you know, with the rest of the cooks." I exaggerate the 'cooks' because that is what he is, sort of.

"Mmm, I don't think so. Only the kings and generals cooks came in. Your little shit should be in the back of the train, no?"

I shove him off me to the ground. The soldiers surrounding us, gasp in shock, their eyes darting between the tattoo on my right arm and our faces. The sergeant looks up in shock, shame, and embarrassment. It's insubordination that a lower-ranking soldier assaults someone above them unless you're... "You're really pushing it, Son of Monona. I'll remember this come the next battle."

"Shit eater." I walk past them, brushing away any soldier still standing in shock, and make my way back to my division. "Son of Monona." I guess I forgot that part of me. It's not a special title, really. And the phrase is intended for its literal manner. I am a son of Monona or at least a son of a mother who is a priestess of Monona. There are fourteen families, rumored to be descendant of Monona from 4000 years ago, responsible for caretaking her word and overseeing a special duty provided by Monona. Each family assigns their eldest daughter to be a priestess. A title that can never be taken away. And my family, more specifically my mother is a priestess. And after conquering numerous nations, it has come to my attention that our religion is one of the most "open." The tattoo on my army signifies that I'm a child of the priestess. More or less a warning sign for others.

So although I am not a daughter, this title still affords me the ability to do things others cannot. Any type of harm done to a priestess or offspring of a priestess has been said to bring the wrath of Monona on them. As the common saying goes, "no fury like a woman scorned."

I get back to my division's camp to the sight of Erum and Emili having a laugh. It's nice to see that Erum sword is no longer an inch away from Emili's face. I shout out, "Emili, come with me. Time to do your cooking stuff."

Emili run's to me with a pep in his step and smile that brings a slight tightness to my chest. His small frame, beautiful face with brown hair, plump lips, and if his legs and arm are any indicators, he is smooth all over. He may be in rags and act like he was a house slave, but his appearance has certainly been taken care of.

"You need to learn how to fight," I say as we walk toward the main ancillary division.

Emili looks at me worried. "Fight? Fight, I'm not a fighter. I'm a..."

I cut him off, "You have to be. The admins will learn we already have a cook after they check the records and you no longer have my blue cloth. If they find out you are from here..."

"But, I'm not from here," Emili claims. I sense the worry in his voice about taking up a sword. It's clearly not in his disposition to do so.

"Doesn't matter if you are or not. If they find out, you will be shipped to some ungodly unit, probably commanded by someone who will use you as his play toy. Just stick close to me and you will be safe." Emili walks a little closer to me. His shoulders made contact with my arm.

"I should also warn you, what you are about to see may seem, odd, for you," Emili nods his head and a look of worry comes on his face.

But, as we get to ancillary, his look of worry transforms into one of bewilderment.

Emili starts pointing out things as we walk. "That guy over there, is he alright? That man is really giving it to him." He says with honest concern for one of the ancillary men getting ravaged by another captain. But, the cum leaking out of his cock and his face ladened in ecstasy tells me he's doing just fine.

The Ancillary division is made up of cooks, craftsmen, weapons masters, food storage, and all types of women and men one's heart could desire. Big boobs, small boobs, big cocks, small cocks, a mixed match of both. The king believes that this is the key to his army staying in good cheer and keeping high morale. Others believe that this is a gift from Monona which allows us to be free. Who knows, but all I know is that it keeps people in line since it's a privilege that could be revoked for insubordination.

"And that over there. I've never seen big, hairy guys like that. And doing something like that together." Emili's attention was grasped by two hairy guys double penetrating another ancillary boy. This one is known as a femboy. Feminine moans, clothes, hair, style, mannerisms. These were truly the most popular of the options ancillary had to provide for the men who had wives back home because they couldn't get pregnant.

I chuckle a little, "I thought you would be more shocked by our culture."

Emili stops for a second, head down in what looks like shame. After a quick second he says, "here, in Escea, I was a concubine for a rich family. I did all sorts of stuff for them. Mainly for the men of the house. I was about to be sold to the king and serve him and his court. But you came and saved me from that. Anyways, they took me from my home a couple of years ago and trained me to be a concubine. I was introduced to all sorts of sexual acts"

Empathy for him flows through me. All I could do was come up to him and embrace him. I rest his head on my chest, "You don't have to worry anymore. You're free here. I'll make sure of that."

I let go of him. His face comes off and he's looking deep into my eyes. "Thank you," Is all he could muster. Even after attacking me during the pillaging, the first time I saw him I just felt something inside me saying that I should protect him. I chalk it up to Monona telling me, maybe she has plans for him. But who knows.

We continue to walk and take in the sights and sounds of the ongoings in the streets. From my time in war I have realized the three best times to fuck are, before battle, the day after the battle, and after a near death experience. And all these men just experienced all three in a matter of 24 hours. So the sexual energy on the streets, against walls, in tents, was as high as there ever been.

Of course, some men are having their way with women and trans women. From time to time, Emili will stop and watch some of the things on the street. He seems to linger on all the muscular big men having their way with the men with small frames. Especially this tall soldier who was holding this boy up and fucking him standing up. I could hear him whisper to himself, "I didn't know that was possible."

Emili lingered longed on a man we call "Big Xeo." "His cock it's, it's so huge." Big Xeo was being worshiped by a femboy and a large women. He loves to boast that he likes his boy's feminine and his women big. And today he was getting them both. But it was nice to see that my countrymen were back to their normal selves. In around 20 hours, we already turned Escea into a normal city of Mina. The sounds of moaning and pleasure filled the ears. It's like being at home again.

We get to the more tame part of the ancillary which consists of picking up food, weapons, armor, clothes, the boring stuff. Now eyes are starting to pry. Without the distraction of a hole to consume them, people are intrigued by us.

"Why are they all staring at us like that?" Emili asks, looking uncomfortable with all the eyes on him.

"It's because," I come close to his ear and whisper, "I'm a demigod." I come up laughing hysterically at my own joke.

"Really?" Emili gullible, asking sincerely.

"Depends on who you ask." I wasn't lying. It's a common belief that the children born of priestesses are half human, half god. But to tell you the truth, it's not true. I'm as human as everyone else.

"I think you may be." As he says that he takes his finger and glances over my v cut on the side of my abs. Looking at me with what I perceived as seductive. Emili brings that tightness back to my chest.

He takes me out of my trance as he points at a jar and says out loud, "What is this..." I jump directly behind him, take my right hand, and clasps his mouth preventing him from finishing his question. The man working the stall looked at Emili and me in suspicion. Emili unknowingly almost got us caught.

I laugh awkwardly and say, "ah this man got knocked in the back of his head yesterday during the siege. He doesn't know where he is right now." I turn us away and scurry off.

"What, what did I do?" Emili asks just as I take my hand off his mouth.

"That's Mina milk. Our delicacy, sort of speak. Everyone in our country knows what that is. It's believed to give us power."

"Mina milk?"

"You don't want to know."

"But it was all cloudy and white..."

I clasped my hand to his mouth again as one of the soldiers passed by us. "I'll tell you later, we need to get supplies before the men get rowdy. Let's go."

We pick up the supplies we need and I also get Emili the standard-issue soldier gear. Armor, boots, short spear, thrusting sword and slashing sword. I saw his look of worry again on his face and I ruffled his hair telling him it will be alright. This brought a smile to his face. A smile that I wanted to keep on him for as long as I could. I also bring back our real cook who was waiting for me to pick him up. Emili and the cook get acquainted with each other. Emili mostly asks what Mina food is like and what he has to learn.

Then Emili has the nerve to ask again, "So what's Mina Milk?"

"A liquid ordained by the priestess, extracted from a select few..."

"Aghghagh!" I interrupt the cook. "Don't tell him, he doesn't need to know."

I hear the cook whisper to Emili, "it's because his mother is in charge of the Mina Milk. He gets a little embarrassed when we talk about it. He thinks it's nasty."

"Shut up, cook. And it is nasty. An old relic of this nation."I slap the cook on the back of his head.

We get back to our camp. Some of the men are partaking in Mina tradition. Most of my men prefer the touch a woman rather than a man. I tell Emili to go to the women's camp across ours where he can help them wash clothes and learn how to prepare food for all the cooks.

Erum abruptly abandons his fun to speak to me, "you think you can protect him? They will find out we have a cook and more than likely there is someone here who knows Emili was living in this city."

"I have the tags of that idiot who didn't follow us in the fight yesterday. If someone comes by, we will just identify Emili as that idiot."

"And if they bring a witness who can identify Emili?"

"I'll get to that if the time comes."

And for a while, that time doesn't come. After a couple of days, Emili's overseer started to recover from his wounds. It was heartwarming to see how Emili embraced the old man when he became conscious. The hugs he gave Hentor and me definitely raised spirits. His smile became brighter and he slowly started to really trust us and become comfortable being around everyone. After that, Emili started to integrate well within the unit.

His smile brightens the camp and every man is taking a liking to him. There's a sort of confidence about him. Confidence in how he affects men with his sweet touch and words. I always remind Emili that he is free to do what he wants here but he hasn't taken a lover yet. Neither have I. Which is out of the ordinary for me. But, what keeps me away is definitely Emili.

When our unit is in training, I always catch him sneaking glances at us while he's either with the cook or the women's camp nearby. His attention is particularly sharp when we are two hours into our training and the sweat is dripping off our bodies. One day I saw him bite his lip a little as I took Erum to the ground. That sexy little act made my cock harden during training. Which Erum made it the butt of his jokes for the whole day. Like, "Oh didn't know I turned you on like that, captain. But sorry, you don't have the necessary parts to satisfy me." Erum and the group would erupt in laughter.

Thirteen days in, I decide that it's time for Emili to start training. Surely by now the admins would notice the "error" and send someone to investigate. "Get your thrusting sword and shield. We will start with that." I "borrowed" a veterans shield from ancillary for Emili to use. A veteran's shield is longer and more protective because the veteran's divisions mainly use long spears as their weapon of choice. The veteran's shield almost covers Emili's entire upper body from the length and the width. So if he does ever have to face combat, he should be protected.

We start with basic movements and it's clear that he is a fast learner. Quick and swift too, which takes many of his sparring partners by surprise. His favorite move came to be a shield bash followed up with a running jumping thrust stab. He must remember when I knocked him down with my shield when I first saw him.

Over time I started sparring with Emili. I found that he has a little competitive streak in him. He would curse the ground every time I knocked him down and bang his fist on the ground. But the knocks and hits molded him into a fierce fighter. What he lacks in current skill, he more than makes up for it in courage and ferocity. No longer the boy who covered up in fear when I first saw him. Each round we have, I can sense him getting quicker and better at his techniques. And every morning while he is laying in bed I would find new, little muscles developing on his small frame. He's still small in stature compared to the rest of us. But he's quickly becoming a competent little fighter who could hold his own. Emili has become exotic in a way. It's rare to see someone so small in our country but yet so fierce in combat. Crowds tend to build when Emili and I spar. And eyes are definitely locked on the way his abs contract when he goes to attack and the way his ass sways while moving in combat.

But for me, every time I wrestled him to the ground, it took every bit of self control not to take him right there in front of everyone. Pinning him to the ground, seeing those fierce, beautiful eyes meet mine, would arouse me. My shoulders all the way down to my groin pinning him in position. He would always paralyze me, but also hope to put him in the same position again and again.

At night is where I'm tortured the most. He took a liking to the ancillary femboy's tight clothes, especially those short, tight shorts that hug around his ass. His ass has become toned and I've noticed a lot of men have taken a liking to him. He's definitely a head-turner. But, when men approach him, he backs off and rejects their advances. And not just any guys, but some of the most handsome, built soldiers in the army. The most shocking was when Big Xeo approached Emili. Emili definitely couldn't take his eyes off his big cock just swaying in the air. But after some banter, Emili rubbed his finger down his chest and left Xeo in a tease.

But Emili spends most of the night sitting with me, taking in the sights and sounds around us. We eat corn that has been popped in a kettle sprinkled with spices from my country. The most affection I feel comfortable showing him is running my hand through his beautiful hair.

One night, he had a particular focus on the tattoo on my forearm. "I've been wondering, what's that big artwork on your right arm?"

"Oh, that. It's a family thing. Many believe I was born with it, placed on by the hand of Monona herself. But, really it's just a bunch of ink placed on me when I turned 18."

"So you are a demigod then?" He says with a cheeky smile, teasing me.

I let out a chuckle and say, "Maybe," as I run my hand through his hair for what felt like the fiftieth time that day.

Emili especially loves to watch colorful blow shit up magic dust explode in the night sky. He would tilt over to me and lay his head on my shoulder. "So beautiful," he said. It was there that I promised myself that I wanted to protect him forever.

If Emili was anyone else, I would've fully claimed him for myself by now. But, from time to time, I see that scared look on his face. He's still getting acclimated to this unfamiliar world. The way he rejects men makes me think he's not interested in taking a lover. So, I'm content with these small intimacies as long as he feels comfortable and keeps that smile on his face.

It's now the 33rd night of occupying Escea. The actors of Mina are about to put on a play in honor of completing the new amphitheater that we built in the city. These plays usually consisted of plot holes, horrible dialogue, characters with no development, but it does have on-stage sex so that's what the people come for. These plays keep the men happy and entertained. Most of my division attended including Emili. The few who didn't were already preoccupied with their own fun. But walking into the theatre was, interesting. Emili was a head-turner. Soldiers would whistle and yell advances at him. But Emili would skillfully deflect them while maintaining the playful atmosphere of it all.