The Blue Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The play starts. It's the same horrible storyline and cheesy lines. But, they soon get right to the action. They put on all types of sexual activity that makes Emili fidget in his seat. He moves closer to me. I feel the heat between us getting hotter. The way he smiles at me when he finds something funny or the way he sighs when he finds something cute makes my heart race.

Halfway through he tells me that he has to go to the bathroom. He walks in front of me with his back towards me to get to the stairs. And I swear that for just a second, he wiggles that perky ass in front of me as he passes through. The play goes on and it's such a drag without Emili. Three minutes later, I see that asshole Tauri, the Sergeant, get up from his seat and walk out of the theatre.

Five minutes go by, then six, and now I'm starting to get worried. I decide to walk out of the theatre and go investigate. I check the stalls and Emili isn't there. From the stalls, there are numerous routes he could've gone. I'm starting to worry. I check one route and nothing there. I run and pace through the area. Yelling "Emili! Emili!" trying to see if he would yell back.

Then I hear a shriek and loud plea. I sprint to the sound, cutting through crowds and making my way through the city streets. I turn a corner into an alley and then I see it. That fucker and three of his goons have Emili up against the corner. I knew that fucker would be up to no good. I become enraged I didn't stop him sooner. I see the three goons pin Emili to the wall with their hands and that asshole drops his pants. Now I'm furious. I draw my thrusting sword and charge full-on towards Tauri. He sees me in the last second but, it's too late. I swing my sword to the back of his knees and drop him cock first into the ground. His painful yell notifies his goons that I'm there.

I rush toward two of the goons and spear them to the ground. The third goon draws his own thrusting sword. I roll over the two, throw my thrusting sword to Emili and he parries the third goon's attack on me. I get up and draw my slashing sword. I dodge a lunge attack and plunge my sword into one of the goons. I draw it out and spin to my side and slash the other goon who just missed me. I look up, ready to help Emili fend off his opponent. But Emili is holding his own, he keeps parring until he finds an open and his sudden quickness catches the goon off guard. Emili side steps the goon and plunges his sword into the goon's shoulder and he drops directly to the ground. A sigh of relief crosses over me. I'm glad all that training paid off when it mattered the most.

I turn my attention to Tauri. Who's on his knees, whimpering in pain. "Why did you attack him?" I aggressively ask Tauri with my sword inches to his face.

"You know he's from here. I was escorting him... to the fodder unit where he belongs. I decided... to have some fun... with him before we got there." His words break up when the pain overwhelms him.

I take my sword, slash his cheek leaving a permanent reminder not to mess with him again. "He's one of us now. Go crawl away before I second guess keeping you alive." Tauri finds what little strength he has and limps away in disgrace.

I rush over to Emili, standing against the clay wall, exhausted and shocked about the encounter. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I say, examining him all over looking for cuts, bruises, or any sign of harm done to him.

Emili looks up and kisses me hard. His tongue invades my mouth and I willingly let him explore. He comes off me, looks up, and says, "thank you for saving me, again."

I kissed him once more. Wanting to instantly remember his taste. I pick him up and put him on my back, almost too rough because I'm met with a little yelp from him. Once he hangs on, I sprint to my tent. The sights and sounds of colorful shit go off in the background as I take Emili back to my tent.

I drop him down, pick him up in front of me, kiss those plump lips one more time, and lay him on his back on my bed as I lay on top of him. I come off his lips and explore his cheeks, forehead, and then that smooth neck of his.

"I thought you didn't want me. That I was lesser than you because I wasn't born one of you." He pants as I attack his neck.

"Never think that. You have no idea what you do to me." I growl as I go back to his neck and grind my hips into him.

He growls in my ear. "Then show me."

I run my hand through his hair again which makes him coo. I kiss and bite his neck again while grabbing a fist full of his hair and pulling it to the side. A long, sexy moan comes out of him and I can feel my cock reaching its breaking point if it doesn't come out of my pants.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see all of you like in the morning."

"Mmm so you have been watching me when I get out of bed?" I say with a sly tone. Still acquainting myself with his neck and lips.

"I can't help it."

I stand up and he sits up on the bed. We both take our clothes off at record speed. I can see his pupils racing up and down my body taking in every muscle and definition. Then he sees it. My cock swaying in front of him. I move closer to his face. My cock is surely the length of his chin to his forehead. My girth would be able to cover his entire mouth and nose. I can see the looks of awe on his face. I hear him whisper to himself, "so big."

I move to lay on top of him but he swiftly reversed me and now he's straddling me.

"I'm finally on top." The way his voice makes a popping sound as he says "top" makes me thrust my hips up against him. "Now I will show you what I'm good at." That reminds me. He was a concubine, a pleasure toy for the former elites of this city.

A moment of pause hits me. "You don't have to. I just want you to be free here." I risk breaking the mood.

But he moves his hips forward and now his hole is close to my mouth. "You're the only one I want." He says as he drops a little lower and I meet him halfway with my tongue licking and flicking his tight hole. He leans back and I feel one of his hands reaching back and stroking my cock. The feeling of his hand sends is almost too much. My tongue can't get enough of his hole. And his moans keep me going. My tongue moves harder with each flick just needing to hear him moan one more time.

He then drops down on me, his movement swift and confident. He gives me one of his smiles that make me melt and takes my cock halfway into his mouth. My chest lifts up and now I'm moaning for him. His mouth warm and already drenching my cock in saliva. As his head comes up, his tongue licks and flicks, exploring every inch of my cock. I see that smile everytime he comes off me and I find myself moaning to the heavens.

He inches down and starts to worship my balls. And I realize my assumptions were right, my cock drapes over his entire face. His eyes go crosseyed for a second, taking in how big I am. Then he gets back to work. Going back and forth between using that magical tongue and mouth on my balls and cock.

I pick him up and bring him in for a kiss, "You're so good at that, baby."

Emili responds panting, "Anything for you."

I turn him around. Both of us sitting on the back of our heels. His back and that beautiful ass facing me. I lather up my right fingers with my spit and insert one, then two in that tight hole. My left hand brought his face towards mine so I can continue to fight his tongue with mine. The more he moans in my mouth, the more my fingers drive farther and harder into him. Opening him up so I can finally get what I want. I look down, his small and skinny cock sticking up in attention.

"Wait right here." I tell him as I get off the bed and go and get some "opening gel" so Emili can take my cock easier. I get back on the bed and lather my cock and his hole with the gel.

"Ohh that's cold. What is that?" He shivers as he asks.

I take right arm and bring him in close, keeping him warm, "It will help you, trust me."

"Mmm, so generous."

My eyes sink to that ass that's been toned with all the training he's done. I can feel my cock becoming impatient. My left hand twists his head again into me and kiss him knowing he's going to need a distraction for what's to come.

I line up to his hole. The head of my cock probes his entrance and I feel him moan into my mouth. He bites my lower lip and it drives me to take both my hands onto his hips and open him fully up.

"Fuuuck," he moans in my mouth as he feels me whole for the first time. "Keep going, I can take it." My right hand on his chest and my left on his cock, I start inching deeper and deeper with every stroke. The back of his head leans back on my shoulder and I see his mouth open, his eyes dilated, moaning to whatever god he knows. I feel his body relaxing, almost limp, as I use him how I please.

I take my hand and slowly push him down on his stomach. My cock comes out and I grunt in displeasure already missing his hole.

"Put it back in, don't make me beg." He pleads, waiting for me to come down to him. I drape over him easily, my body twice the size of his. I open him up once again. His moans reverberate along the bed as his face is buried in the mattress. My moans reverberate throughout his body as my face is buried in his shoulder. I open my hips and start stroking faster. I feel him try to push up so he can fuck me back. But he's too weak. All my power keeps him down. I make him submit to me. And his groans tell me I'm doing exactly what he wants.

I flip him over on his back, seeing those beautiful eyes, fully dilated. I lean on him again. This time the skin of his stomach and chest sent only from what I can describe as lightning throughout my body. My tongue finds home in Emili again. Forceful and needing, I grind my body into his, never wanting to lose contact with his plump lips.

I stroke back into his warm hole. His eyes, going crazy from taking my thick cock for so long. He bites my lower lip again. Now my eyes roll back, trying to keep my rhythm in order to hold this moment for as long as I can. But Emili is egging me on.

"Faster, harder." He moans softly, trying to find his breath, during his persistent moaning. "Lean up. Lean up!" He yells while panting uncontrollably. I lean up, watching his hand go to his swollen cock, stroke's himself at least five times, his chest heaves up, the back of his head tilts on the bed, and three spurts of cum coat his chest.

I come down his body, and start to lap up every crumb of cum on his toned, small body. "What, what are you... why are you doing that?"

I wait to answer before finishing up my goal. "It's customary that every ounce of cum is consumed, in one way or the other."

"Mmm, is it now?" Emil says, with devilish intent in his voice.

He pushes me on my back, this time I allow him to control me. He straddles my cock, with that beautiful smile. But, he straddles me not on his knees, but on his feet. He takes me inside his hole, slowly, opening his hole back up. Sits on my cock for a second. Then with a giggle, he works his ass fast, and wicked, as if stroking me with his warm hole.

"Fuck, Emili, I'm goi... I'm cumming." I shoot five spurts of cum in his warm hole as both of our eyes roll back. When his eyes reset, a smirk comes across his face. He turns around and shows me his gaped hole. His hole is puckering and pulsing. Once he's done, he gives me a kiss and whispers into my ear, "Was that good enough for a God?" He whispers sarcastically. Already knowing the answer, he kisses me again and lays on top of me.

"You're amazing." I say, panting, in a state of bliss.

"My former owners taught me well. Now I'm all yours."

I ruffle my hand in his hair and we both fall asleep in our embrace.

Lighting startles me awake in the middle of the night. But not Emili. His soft breathing as he sleeps soothes me. Half-awake, I kiss his forehead, go close to his ear, and whisper, "I'll always protect you." I drift off to sleep again.