All Comments on 'The Blue Life Ch. 25: Amethyst'

by GrantLeeStone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong vote....

accidently hit 1, meant 5.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years agoAuthor
It happens

Thanks for the comment.

FenixreignFenixreignover 8 years ago
Sophie

The only thing I have to say is that I hope you don't resolve Sophie's PTSD symptoms quickly. Having a few friends with the affliction, PTSD takes a long time to even start to make good headway on. It needs to take MONTHS inside the story for her to start to try to actually take her Master's cock. I like the potential for an INCREDIBLY deep bond to form for Sophie and her new Daddy, but please, just handle it with care, Obviously PTSD is something that is close to my heart and I like your writing very much. So please, show it the respect it deserves like I would expect out of you. If not for me then for the women that can identify on some level with your victim.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years agoAuthor
Sophie and PTSD

I don't plan to have Sophie/Amethyst miraculously healed. But her rape occurred more than a decade earlier. She's had time to come to terms with some aspects of her trauma. And, I've already worked out something of a resolution to the problem of her vaginismus. It will be unique. This is an Erotic Fantasy. But I doubt I will get to that chapter for a while. There are so many plot threads that are hanging already. And I keep adding more and more! Thank you, Fenixreign, for taking Sophie and my story seriously enough to comment. I appreciate that.

tedderman43tedderman43over 8 years ago
Don't stop

I just read all 25 chapters in a bout 4 days. I love the many twist and turn you have created it did get confusing a couple of times for me until you guided the story where it needed to go. I am a big fan of character development and you have a way of introducing a new character and then giving a detailed back ground. I will be keeping an eye out for next chapter and I hope you will continue this amazing series.

Thanks for a great series I hope to read more about Robert and his fillies.

David

FenixreignFenixreignabout 8 years ago
New Chapter?

Any chance of a new chapter coming soon? We are creeping up on 2 months without an update and you seem to post in spurts (pun intended).

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 8 years agoAuthor
Incest/Taboo

The Blue Life has always been in the Incest/Taboo Category. If stories about Incest bother you, I suggest you stay away from stories in the Incest/Taboo Category.

your_new_toyyour_new_toyabout 5 years ago
YES!!

This particular chapter REALLY got me worked up. I have a HUGE thing about older/younger play, specifically Granny/younger. Adele sounds like a slice of mature heaven soo far...I hope to read more of her in action!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous