The Blue Life Ch. 29: Blix Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Gina, step into the office for a second. I've got a problem that I hope you can help me with."

Gina got a sly grin on her face, like this was something sexual (and maybe it was). She said, "Anything, Master." She came into the room and was a bit surprised to find Blix there too. I picked her up from under the shoulders. She isn't very heavy. I kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned my kiss. Then I set her down in Blix's lap. She smiled at me, rubbed his pecs with her hand, kissed his cheek, and said, "Oh goody."

I said, "Gina, I've got a problem. Blix here had a great time tonight."

"Is that a problem, Daddy? We all had a great time."

"Blix loved fucking Blue. Isn't that right, Blix?"

"Yes, Sir. Your mother is amazing."

"But he said the highlight of his night was when he was acting like my little bitch, sucking my balls and you came and squirted right in his face."

Gina seemed embarrassed. "I said before, Blix, I'm so sorry about that. There was just so much going on. And-"

Blix stopped her. "No. You don't have to apologize, Miss Gina. That was crazy sexy. Righteously hot! Like Robert said, that was the highlight of my night. You're so sexy, Miss Gina. Off the charts, sexy."

Gina blushed. She was not used to hearing how beautiful and sexy she is.

I said, "Gina, Blix would like to have sex with the Family. He's even offered to become another one of my submissive sluts to do that."

Blix echoed, "Yes, Sir."

"Do you think I should do that, Gina?"

"Robert, you're the Master. But, if you're asking me if Blix is honest and trustworthy, the answer is, yes. I don't have any friend that I trust more or can count on more." Blix looked surprised and touched. "He's truly honorable. Plus, he's a hunk and your mother loves fucking him, Bobby. I'm sure all the other ladies will too. I don't think I could ever get his huge Johnson in my tiny pussy though. Sorry, Blix." Blix looked beyond disappointed, he looked dejected.

I said, "You might be surprised, Angel." And Gina looked at me. I continued. "Here's my problem. Blix doesn't know much about BDSM. He doesn't know about Dominance and the joys of submission. And Mistress Sunny already has a big training schedule. Plus, I think you need to learn to be more assertive sexually, Angel. I want to keep you as my submissive slut, for sure."

"Forever, Daddy?" Bridget asked hopefully.

I didn't even think about it, but just went with what feels right. "Yes. When you've learned your place in the Family. And completed training with me and Mistress Sunny, we will have a collaring ceremony. And if you want to dedicate your life to me as my submissive, I will dedicate mine to you as your Master. Forever."

Blix sighed under his breath, "What the fuck?" I don't think he grasped how serious the Dominance and submission stuff can be.

I laughed. "See, Gina? Blix just doesn't understand. So I will need your help."

"What sort of help, Bobby?" Gina asked.

"If Blix wants to be my little bitch, he's going to have to earn that, and learn what's it's really like to be a submissive little bitch. Gina, I would like you to supervise his training."

Gina's voice was pitched higher. "Like be his Mistress?"

I looked at them both. "Blix?"

His eyes were wide and there was a huge grin on his face. He said, "Yes, Mistress. I need you to teach me."

"Blix needs to learn everything. He needs to learn the safe words. He needs to understand that you control his pleasure. You call the shots, Gina. You own his orgasms. He needs to ask for permission to cum, even when he masturbates."

Gina interrupted, "Do I need your permission every time I cum, Master?"

I answered her, "Whenever you are with me, yes. When you are dominating Blix, Red, or Dr. Piggie; no. Then you can make them give you as many orgasms as you want."

"You want me to dominate Red and Piggie too?"

"Unless you feel more comfortable having them dominate you, Kitten. You can switch with them. But there will be no switching with Blix. This is his training. Understand?"

Gina said, "Yes, Daddy. I think so."

"Blix?" I looked at him.

"Yes, Sir. I understand." Blix was smiling. His dark eyes sparkled in the dim light. Maybe there were tears in his eyes. Maybe he was just excited. He really does have a nice smile.

"OK. Tomorrow, Gina has an appointment with Dr. Shapiro to start fixing her tits. Blix, you are going to be there anyway, providing security for Nancy Stockton. Both of you will get tested by Dr. Shapiro for STDs. After those tests come back clean, you will be able to have sex with anyone in the family, bareback. Outside of this small group, if you have sex with ANYONE outside of the family, you will use a condom, and get rechecked every six months. No exceptions. I don't care if you really know this person. I don't care if you are absolutely sure they are a virgin. Condoms are mandatory."

"Yes, Sir," and "Yes, Daddy," were their immediate responses.

"Finally," I said, taking Gina's red wig out of her hands, "Blix is too damn serious. He needs to lighten up." I put the wig on his head. I didn't fit and popped up to just sit on top of his head like a curly haired, dead fox. Blix looked ridiculous and angry. "Gina, I want you to do some special Clown Training with Blix. This will probably involve quite a bit or role play with your clown character, Mistress Squeaky. If you want to put Blix in clown make-up too, and give him his own clown persona, that is up to you. You are his Mistress. But, I will want you both to present a Sexy Clown Skit for the family in about a month."

Blix's face went from angry to having a huge smile as soon as he realized what I had done. He gave a solid, "Yes, Sir."

Regina said, "Blix, do you even know who Mistress Squeaky is?"

"Yes, Mistress. I've seen you perform several times, at social events and parades. We've talked about her once or twice."

"Did I feel your dick get harder when Daddy said you would have to be a clown?"

"Yes. Mistress," Blix said shyly.

"That's not what I asked, Blix. Does being a clown, does clown sex actually excite you? Do you want to fuck Mistress Squeaky?"

"Yes, Mistress. I really do, Mistress. I think Mistress Squeaky is very, very sexy. And I sort of have a thing for Clowns. It's like a fetish."

Regina grabbed Blix's face and kissed him deeply. He didn't know how to react at first. But then, wrapped his long arms around her and romantically returned her kiss. "It's called, Coulrophilia," Gina said, "being turned on by clowns. Oh, you beautiful, black hunk. We are going to have so much fun together! You don't even know."

Blix was laughing. "Yes, Mistress."

"Daddy, can I do ANYTHING I want with Blix? No limits?" Gina asked.

"There are some limits. First, Blix can always use the safe words. You both have to respect that. And eventually, you are going to want to try to take Blix's cock in your pussy, Kitten. No. Don't shake your head, no. If not you, then Mistress Squeaky. She will look on it as a challenge."

Gina smiled broadly. "Yeah. Miss Squeaky isn't scared of anything. She'll fuck Blix's brains out, if she gets a chance.."

"Good for her. We need to get a bit more of that courage and adventurous spirit into your regular life, Angel. OK. Two things. First, Blix, Gina is going to stay with you tonight. Ian was drunk and violent when she left. I don't want her going back to that atmosphere tonight, actually not ever. You can collect some of her things tomorrow.And she can live with you until she finds her own place."

Blix argued, "Robert, my apartment is sort of a man cave. It's a bit of mess right now."

"Clean it up, Bitch. I'm not asking," I snapped. "She's going to stay with you tonight, and for as long as Gina wants after that. She's your Mistress now. And that's final!"

Blix realized that he was arguing with the possibility of Gina living with him. He said, "I'm sorry. Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Second, rule. You won't fuck Gina's ass with your cock until after I do. You can do ass-play with dildos and plugs and beads, whatever."

"Sir, I just have a small vibrator. Ian keeps his toys and devices locked up. And I don't want any of his stuff. I want a clean start."

I looked at Blix. He shrugged. "I ain't got no sex toys like that."

I nodded. "OK. We will get you some. Gina, I'm not going to take your ass until after your clean bill of health from Doctor Shapiro, and I can have you bareback. I'm sorry for the wait. I would like you both to use condoms until you get a clean check up. And before you go, I want your personal cell phone numbers. Don't tell me now. I won't remember. My cell phone is in the pocket of my pants. But, I want to know when you're having your procedure with Dr. Shapiro tomorrow, so I can be there. And if I can't, someone from the family will be there to support you."

"You won't have to do that. Blix will be there, and I will be fine," Gina argued.

"I don't have to be there. But this is family. And family is more than just sex. We support each other. I want to be there. So will Red. I won't tell him unless I can't be there, because I don't want to crowd Dr. Shapiro's office with everybody."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you. That's very sweet."

"OK. And then if you're not tired and feeling up for it. We will go straight from the Doctor's to the Lace Boudoir in Old Town. Do you know it?" Strangely, Blix nodded and Gina shook her head. "That's Sondra's shop. We will get you some bras that are comfortable, fit properly and are sexy. And some other sexy lingerie to please me."

"Daddy, I don't think I can do that. I don't even know how I am going to pay Dr. Shapiro."

"The Lace Boudoir is a high-end shop. But the prices aren't outrageous, Angel."

"No. Ian has Dominated me for years. It extends beyond the bedroom into what he calls, 'Financial Domination.' I only have access to a very limited allowance. He controls all the finances. Everything is in his name. The house. The cars. The business. The bank accounts. This is humiliating, but, I legally own nothing."

I had to pause for a second. In the twenty-first century, I had trouble seeing how that was possible. I said, "For now, don't worry about Dr. Shapiro's bill or the tab from Sondra's shop. We can get your finances separated when you file for a legal separation and divorce."

Gina began to weep. "I don't know how to explain this. But I can't get a divorce from Ian. I can't recover anything in a divorce. Ian set things up so that I can't leave him! If I leave him, I will be ruined financially and socially and professionally."

I stammered, "But-but-you are leaving, Ian. Right, Angel?"

Gina snuffled up some snot. I wished I had a handkerchief on me. But fuck it, I was naked! I looked around. There was a box of tissues on the desk. There is a God! And I handed a tissue to Gina. She blew her nose and said, "I can't stay with Ian. But I can't get a divorce either. I'm going to end up with nothing."

"I don't understand. How long have the two of you been married?" I asked.

Blix pulled the wig off his head and dropped it on the floor. He interrupted, "They never got legally married. They can't ever get legally married."

Gina's head snapped to look at Blix with shock. "You know! How do you know?"

Blix kissed Gina's cheek. "I'm a Detective. I'm good at finding things out. It's my profession. It's not very hard if you know where to look."

"Oh Gods. How long have you known, Blix?" Gina held his face in her hands.

"About three years."

"But you never said anything about it? You never told anyone?"

"Regina, we are friends. Good friends. I would never hurt you. And it just wasn't really any of my business," Blix said. He kissed at some of the tears on Gina's face. I felt confused and left out.

I cleared my throat. "Can one of you tell me what is going on?"

Blix looked at Gina, "Can I tell him, Mistress Gina?"

Gina nodded and told Blix. "He is my Master.He should know." Then she turned to me. "But I've never told anyone. Bobby, please keep this a secret."

I nodded. "You have my word."

Blix explained, "Regina and Ian can't get divorced, because they were never really married. They went to college together. And between college and law school they decided to create the fiction that they were married. Regina and Ian are twins. Brother and sister."

It was a revelation I had not expected. And I said something really stupid, "Is he a little person too?"

Gina shook her head. "No. He's averaged sized. Well, short, compared to giants like you boys. But he's as tall as Terri, probably taller." (Terri is only five feet tall.)

"How did you pull it off?" I said.

"Well, Ian and I are from the US Virgin Islands. We're US citizens, but not from around here. We were both outsiders growing up. So we didn't have any close friends, other than each other, especially after my father died."

"They were six. His delivery truck rolled over," Blix said. He knew a lot about Gina.

"Yes, and after our mother died of breast cancer when we were in college, there was nobody around who knew us as brother and sister. We already were lovers, since our Senior Year in High School. We lived together in college. And since we had the same name, some people assumed we were married. We never corrected them. And Ian started calling me, 'Mrs. Ian Coulson.' It was a joke at first. That's when we started getting into the BDSM stuff too. But our Junior Year, during Spring Break, we went to Vegas and had a little ceremony. Ian bought me a ring." She flashed a small diamond on her left hand. She tried to pull it off with her right. She shook her head. It wouldn't come off. "Anyway, we got married by a Dean Martin impersonator. Don't laugh. I thought it was romantic. I have a photo album and everything. And that's when we took it a step farther. In everything we did, every document we signed, we claimed we are a married couple. We've filed joint taxes as a married couple. I suppose we've committed tax fraud. I'm a lawyer, but I've never looked into it. We went to law school as a married couple, and then started our practice here together after we passed the bar. As far as I know, you two, Ian and me are the only people who know the truth. But it feels good telling you, Daddy."

I took a step and hugged her. I sort of ended up hugging Blix too, since she was sitting in his lap. I said, "We will work this out. And I think you should tell Red."

Gina shook her head. Telling me was hard enough. "Daddy, please don't. Nobody can know." She couldn't face telling more people.

I said, "Eventually, you'll tell the whole family, Baby Girl. But I won't tell him. It's just...think about it! Who is going to understand being in a sexually abusive relationship with a brother better than my father?" Dad had been sexually abused by his brother for more than twenty years!

"You've got a point there, Sir," Blix said.

"Maybe," Gina said, "I hadn't thought of it like that."

"And my Dad is the one of the best accountants in the State. If we are going to separate your finances from Ian's, and divide your business, we will need his help."

"I really hadn't thought about that at all," Gina said, "I've been living for so many years thinking that there was no way out. Can I tell Red tomorrow?"

I said, "Certainly. It's late. After midnight. Dr. Shapiro needs to go home. He's got a surgery for tomorrow. Blix you'll be escorting Gina to her house to gather up her clothes and things. Hopefully Ian won't be there."

Regina shook her head. "Nope. Ian won't be there. He's in court tomorrow morning."

Blix said, "I have a buddy with a moving company and a mini-storage. We can clean out everything you want to take, Gina."

"Oh dear," something just dawned on Gina, "and I had planned on spending the morning working on Nancy's legal separation and order of protection from the Office. But I won't be able to work from the office after tomorrow either."

"I'll have the boys come by with the truck and pick up your office furniture, files and supplies after we clean out the house," Blix offered.

I got an idea. "Blix," I said, "if my Dad hasn't left yet, could you send him in here. Then get dressed. It's late and we should get going. Coordinate with Nancy and Dr. Shapiro your schedules for tomorrow. You will be pulling double-duty protecting both Gina and Nancy."

Blix stood up, lifting Gina from his lap into his arms in the same motion. Gina is a tiny, light woman. But I don't think I could do that without bracing an arm. Blix made it look like nothing. He kissed Gina and said, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I was excited and my cock leaked and stained the back of your slacks."

Gina smiled, "Well, these are my only clean clothes. So you will have to be more careful. When we get home you will have to carefully take off all my clothes and hang them up."

"Yes, Mistress," Blix hung his head, but smiled at the thought of stripping Gina naked.

"Then you will have to be punished. I will either spank your ass, or make you eat me," Gina said.

"Eating your pussy would never be a punishment, Mistress. I've dreamt of that," Blix admitted.

"Oh! Oh wow." Gina blushed. "Oh wow! Well, maybe you will need to tell your Mommy more about your dreams when we get home, Baby Blix."

Blix kissed her again. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you." Then he turned and hugged me. He whispered? "Did you plan all this? I fucking owe you, Robert. I love you for this, Man!" He kissed my cheek and walked out.

"Did he just kiss your cheek, Master?" Gina asked.

"Yeah."

"That was nice. I would like to see my two men make out while I suck both of your cocks."

I chuckled. "You start a list of the things you would like to do with Blix, me, and both me and Blix. And we will see how many we can make come true. Do you have your cell phone on you?"

"No. It's in my purse," Gina said. "Would you like to cuddle, Daddy?"

I smiled. "Of course I would, Kitten. Here, let me sit down. You can sit on my lap, and I will see if I can stain your pants a bit more." Gina shifted. I sat down on the chair. She sat on my lap and teased my nipples. I was about to unbutton her blouse when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called.

Dad opened the door. He was back in his three piece suit. Sondra has a thing for guys in three piece suits. I needed to get one. Dad said, "Can I come in? Mr. Johnson said you needed to see me, Bobbyy."

"Yeah, Red. This is business. I remember you telling Mom about six months ago how you would like to have a Lawyer on staff, but you just can't afford it right now."

"Are you thinking about Mrs. Coulson? Are you well versed in contract law, and financial services?"

"Financial Servicing is not my specialty. But I can read and draw up corporate, direct, business or personal contracts better than anyone in this city. I can learn the financial stuff. I'm sure."

"The problem is, we don't have enough work to keep a full time lawyer on staff. Our legal fees aren't that high right now."

"But it would be nice to have the convenience and speed of an in-house lawyer. Right, Dad?"

"Yes. But, it's all moot. We can't afford to hire someone of Mrs. Coulson's skills."

"How about this? Remember when you expanded and opened the North State Branch Office last year. How many people did you transfer out of the office for that expansion?"

"Bradley Wickham left and we shuffled and transferred one of our filing workers. Promoted her to be his office manager."

"And Wickham's office was right off the street entrance. You keep the shade drawn on that window now and just use the room for storage."

"Yes. I don't see your point, Bobby."

"Pay, Gina," I tried to do some calculations in my head, "let me think...a fifty-three thousand a year retainer to be your in-house Lawyer."