The Blue Life Ch. 38: Sunny and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to marry you, Baby Girl. And I'm going to love you forever. And, once we have kids, I'll ask if you want to quit your day job, so you can be a full time homemaker."

"You just want a full time slut!"

I chuckled, "Oh, you can't help being a full time slut, Kitten. But you want to cum for me, don't you, Sugar?"

Sunny voice took on the character of a little girl again, "Yes, Daddy."

"You want to squirt in your Aunt Jillian's face don't you, Precious."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You're almost there, Baby Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I said, "Open your mouth, Jillian, Sunny is getting ready to squirt. This isn't pee, Aunty."

Jillian surprised me. She said, "It wouldn't matter if it was. It's a gift from my Mistress."

I demanded, "Cum for me, Baby Girl!"

She said, "Yes, Daddy."

"Cum for me now, Sunny!"

"So close! So close!"

"Cum for your Daddy, Little One!"

"Yes. But do you want me to squirt?"

"Yes, Kitten. But if you don't have it in you this time, just release and cum. You're safe. You're loved. There's no pressure. You don't have to squirt. I love you. I love you. You're so sexy. So perfect. No matter what. I love you. I just want to have you-"

"Oh, FUCK! FUCK DADDY! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PERFECT COCK! OH FUCKING FUCK! YOU FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCH! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! NOW! I'm gonnas-shit-I'm gonna-I'm gonna-OH, YOU FUCKING RACEHORSE! FUCK ME!" And her voice kept getting higher and higher and higher. "Cumming! Shit Cumming, Daddy! Oh fuck! Squirting! Ha! Squirting for you, Daddy! I didn't think I could, but I'm squirting for you, Robbie!" And she did. She gushed, more than I had ever seen Blue squirt. Not as much as I had seen in some porn videos. But those were outrageously soaked, like Old Faithful style geysers. In fact, one MILF video was called, "Old Squirtful." Despite my warnings, Sunny's orgasm caught Jillian by surprise and squirted her right in the face, right in the eyes. That would have burned if it had been piss or cum, but Aunt Jillian just shook it off, opened her mouth wide and tried to catch the rest of Sunny's squirt in her mouth. Sunny's pussy clamped down on my cock and practically squeezed it out from inside her. I had to grab her hips and pull her back down onto me. Her orgasm continued with a wailing scream that ended with, "Oh fuck, I love you. I love you both so much. So much. No, Princess! Leave my clit and my ass alone for now. Let me spin down from this one." She was gasping and panting. "What the fuck! Daddy! Jillian! Shit! Fuck! Oh, Jesus Christ! I love you! Love you-love you. Love you, both. I love you."

Jillian's makeup was a mess. It's made her look more like my father. But she was beaming, smiling. She said, "We love you too, Mistress. We love you too."

Sunny almost collapsed off of my cock and onto her knees. It bent my dick painfully forward, until it popped out of her cunt. She was making gasping, "who-woo-who-who," sounds.

Jillian said, "Are you alright, Mistress?"

And Sunny laughed and sat up, "Better than alright, Kitten! That was fucking phenomenal. That was the best orgasm I've had in years and years. Oh, fucking fuck! Look what I did to your makeup. It's a fucking mess!" And Sunny laughed and began to kiss and lick her juices off of Aunt Jillian's face.

Jillian was shaken. She said, "Oh, no! I'll go and fix my makeup, right away." And she began to almost scramble to stand up.

Sunny grabbed Jillian's wrist and pulled her back to her knees. Sunny said, "Oh, no you don't, Bitch! You're not going anywhere! Feel Daddy's balls. Feel how tight and full of cum they are. You're not going to leave Daddy with blue balls, are you?" Sunny grabbed my nutsack and began rolling my balls in her hand. I groaned. She was right, I had been on the edge of cumming and my balls felt full and in need of relief. Fuck!

Jillian looked up at me. Her makeup was smeared, but she still didn't look like my father. I had thought that the difference was in how Jillian sculpted her cheekbones with rouge and highlights. Or how her heavy, but tasteful eyeshadow made Jillian's eyes seem like a different shade than my father's. Now, I realized that it was something else, something more. It was light from within. That there really was a different person, a different soul staring out from my father's face, a whole other set of expressions. The effect was fascinating and strangely sexy. Jillian asked, "Is it alright, Robert? Can I touch you? I mean, that way?"

I closed my eyes and groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

"You heard him, you tranny fuck-cow, get your hands on his balls!" Sunny demanded. Then I heard a slap. My eyes snapped open. Sunny had spanked Jillian's ass! "Next time, I slap your face! Hands on his balls! Now, Cunt!"

Jillian stammered, "Ye-yes-yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." And one hand tentatively caressed my nuts.

I saw Sunny spank Jillian again. "Both hands, you stupid fuck-slut." And Jillian quickly brought her other hand up, so both hands were fondling my balls.

Sunny grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. She said, "You want her, don't you, Daddy? You want to fuck your tranny Aunt!"

I gasped, "Yes! Jesus, yes!"

Sunny commanded, "Get your mouth on this beautiful cock! Let me see your cock-sucking skills, Cunt!"

I said, "Aunt Jillian, is it OK with you if Sunny calls you names? She does that when she's very excited."

Jillian looked at me, confused. She said, "I gave myself to Mistress Sunny last night. She can call me anything she wants, and can use me or punish me anyway she sees fit. I am her submissive slut in all things. And I don't mind spankings. Not from my Mistress. It's really sort of a turn on, you know?"

"I know, exactly." I smiled at the thought. I asked, "Did you give yourself to my mother that way?"

Aunt Jillian shook her head. "No. She didn't ask, and I didn't know how to ask her. But-but-I mean-that would be too much to hope for, serving Marjorie. Having her spank me and everything. And now, that I've given myself to Mistress Sunny, I won't give myself to another."

SMACK! Sunny spanked Aunt Jillian's other ass cheek even harder. Sunny demanded, "Less talkee! More suckee! Bob your noggin on that fuckin' cock-meat, Slut!"

Jillian went to town on my cock, trying hard to work it back into her throat right away. It was too much, too soon. And she was gagging herself on my cock! It was funny, because Dad knew how to deepthroat my cock, but Jillian was having a lot of trouble with it. It was both exciting and nerve racking, because I loved the idea of Aunt Jillian servicing my cock, but she was going about it all wrong. Shit!

Sunny grabbed Jillian by the throat and pulled her off my cock. She bellowed, "Enough!" I think she might have pulled Jillian by the hair, but her wig would have come off. Sunny said, "It's time, you tranny-slut. Assume the position. Face down, ass it the air. Daddy's gonna plow your pretty tranny-pussy.

Jillian looked up at me with fear or trepidation in her eyes. She whispered, "Oh, God!" But then she turned around and put her face to the carpet, with her ass pointed up at me.

I shook my head. I didn't know what to do! I wanted to fuck Jillian's ass, her sweet, T-Girl pussy! But, this wasn't how I imagined our first time. I thought I would have to put weeks into seducing Aunt Jillian. Taming her. Coaxing her lovingly into my bed. This wasn't that. This was something primal. I felt the need deep in my balls to get off. I could see Jillian's upturned ass, her curved legs leading down to feet in four inch pumps. Fuck that's sexy. I wish she was wearing a garter and stockings. Fuck my fetishes!

Sunny grabbed my cock and pulled me off my chair and onto my knees behind Aunt Jillian.. My hands came to rest on Jillian's taut, round ass-cheeks, balancing myself. Sunny hissed, "Take her! Take her, Daddy! Make her yours! Make her your Slut! Make her your Kitten! Take her T-Girl pussy!" The words came out in a sharp staccato.

I gently caressed Jillian's ass. I felt her shudder beneath my touch. I said, "Do you want this, Aunt Jillian?"

She choked a whisper, "It doesn't matter what I want. It's never mattered what I want."

I insisted, "No. That ends now, Aunt Jillian. We love you. And what you want matters now."

Jillian gasped, "Oh, God! Yes! I want this!"

My hand slid up to the plug in Jillian's ass. I gently pulled on it. "Do you want me to pull this plug out, Aunt Jillian?"

Again, there was an almost inaudible whisper, "Oh, God."

Sunny was egging me on, "Take her, Daddy! Make her your own! Take her! Take that tranny slut!"

I looked at Sunny and simply said, "Lube my cock." Then, I slowly started to twist and ease the black buttplug out of Jillian's ass. As the largest part of the plug eased out, pornographically stretching Jillian's tight asshole, I heard her whimper.

Sunny grabbed a bottle of lube off the dining room table. I have gotten so used to us having bottles of lube lying around the house in strange places, I hadn't even noticed it there before. And she began liberally slathering my cock with lube. It felt cool and sexy. I almost wanted her to fist my cock until I came all over Jillian's ass!

The plug popped out of Jillian's tranny-pussy. It left that inviting, sexy, stretched, dark hole. I love the look of a stretched out asshole, how it stays open for a while, waiting to be plugged again. My thumbs went to the gap and pulled Jillian open. Then, I bent my head and licked at her hole, driving my tongue inside! Her hole wasn't lubed with an edible lube. But it was flavorless, and tasted a lot better than the special silicone based lube that Sunny uses.

Jillian shouted, "Robert! Bobby! What-what-what are you doing?"

I said, "A man should always make sure a woman is ready before he fucks her."

"But-but-oh, Jesus! Nobody has ever licked me there, Robert! Oh, fuck! Nobody! I can feel your fucking tongue in my-my-my-in my-my-my ass-pussy!"

I said, "Do you want my cock there, Aunt Jillian? Do you want to fuck your own nephew?"

She said, "You don't ever have to ask. You never have to ask!"

I told her simply, "Yes, I do. Do you want your loving nephew to fuck your pretty pussy, Aunt Jillian?"

Jillian said with resignation in her voice, "I wish I had a real pussy. I wish I was a real woman for you, Robert."

I bolted upright and before I knew it, I smacked Aunt Jillian's ass hard enough to leave a fading red hand-print. I said, "No. Listen to me, Aunt Jillian, because I don't want to explain this again and again to you! You are a REAL woman! Sunny was saying how she wishes she could give me children. She can't because she had a hysterectomy. Does that make her less of a woman? Do you think that makes her any less of a woman?"

"Nnn-no-no, of course not, Robert. She's a beautiful woman."

"That's right, because plumbing isn't what makes a woman a woman. And that's true for you too, Aunt Jillian."

"But, I'm not a real-"

My hand came down on Jillian's other ass cheek. Hard. "Bitch! Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, "I need it, Bobby! I need you. Please? Please, fuck me, Bobby."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Jillian shook her head. "You already have a girlfriend," she replied.

"I already have several. Quite a few since we last talked, Aunt Jillian. Do you want to be one of them?"

"One of your girlfriends?"

"Yes," I said.

"But-but-we're related?"

I laughed, "I'm related to my Mom, Aunt Jillian! And I like fucking family. That's a turn on for me. That's one of the reasons why I keep calling you, 'Aunt Jillian.' Get it? I think that's hot."

"I-I really think I would like to be," Jillian paused and took a very deep breath, "one of your girlfriends, Robert. Is that alright with you, Mistress Sunny?"

Sunny's hand stroked up along JIllian's spine, and Jillian arched her back like a cat. I took the opportunity to spread Jillian's legs a bit, and nestle the head of my lubed cock right at the entrance of her tight, T-girl "pussy". Sunny said, "I think you should be more than Robbie's girlfriend, Aunt Jillian."

I said, "Are you ready, Pretty Lady? Are you ready to have me ease my cock into your pretty, tight pussy? Don't tense up, Baby Girl. I'm not going to hurt you. I want this to feel good for you too."

Jillian began to cry, "You-you-don't know how much I've wanted this! But, I'm scared, Robert. Mistress, I'm frightened."

Sunny leaned down and kissed Jillian's ear and whispered. "What's wrong?"

"He's so much bigger than...than...I don't want to say! That jerk!"

"You don't have to say, Kitten. And I'm not bigger than that plug you were just wearing. You're stretched out perfectly. Take a deep breath, and then just let it out slowly as your Master enters your pussy for the first time."

That caught Jillian by surprise. She exclaimed, "Master?" And at that moment the head of my cock popped past the tight ring of muscle at her sphincter. I love the tightness of anal sex. I love the nastiness of it more. And the fact that I was fucking my father's female personality, it just blew my mind!

I growled, "Yes, Baby Girl. Master! I want to be your Master, and love you, and train you, and frankly use you for my pleasure, just like Sunny, just like Blue, Marjorie, my mother. Just like Red, Andrew, my father."

"Are you Andrew's Master, Robert?"

"Yes, Aunt Jillian. Dad is submissive to me and Mistress Sunny. He used to be submissive to Mom, but he recently took the reigns in their relationship."

"Do you spank him too?" Jillian sounded both skeptical and excited.

I laughed. "When he needs spanking, or when I need to spank him. Yes. The worst punishment he ever received was after Blue and I discovered you, Aunt Jillian, and realized that Dad wasn't keeping you safe from his brother."

Jillian protested, "That's not his fault, Robert! That's my job."

I eased my cock in deeper. "Call me, 'Sir,' or 'Daddy,' now, Kitten."

Jillian groaned, "Oh, fuck! You're so big, Bobby! I mean, Sir. I-I mean-I mean, your cock feels so good in my pussy! But you're so big! It's stretching me. Go slow. Go slow." Her breath came in short, shallow pants. "Go slow, Master. Please, please, pretty-please."

"I'm glad you corrected yourself, Kitten. You may call me, 'Robert' or 'Bobby,' when I'm not Dominating you. But, when I am, it should always be 'Sir,' 'Master,' 'Daddy,' or some other term of respect and submission. Understand, Kitten?"

"Oh, Jesus! Daddy! Your cock! Your cock! You're stretching me so-so-so-"

""So what?" I laughed.

"It hurts a little. But mostly your penis just feels so fucking good, Bobby! I'm sorry, I mean, 'Daddy'."

I stopped slowly rocking my cock deeper and deeper into Jillian, even though something in my brain just wanted to slam my cock balls deep inside her and work out the tidal wave of cum that was building up in my nuts. I whispered, "Kitten, I don't want to frighten you. But you are going to need correction. Do you know the safewords?"

"Oh, please. I just need your cock. I just need to get fucked!" Jillian begged.

I looked to Sunny and asked, "Is she ready for this?"

Sunny smiled, leaned forward and deeply kissed me. Our tongues met, and I closed my eyes. My hands gripped Jillian's hips and I thrust myself balls-deep into her T-Girl "cunt"! Fuck! So deep. So warm! So tight!

Sunny broke the kiss and whispered, "Watch and learn, Daddy." She then reached underneath Jillian.

And Jillian screamed, piercingly loudly, "Aiee! Mistress! I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Shit! My balls! My balls! My balls! Oh, fuck! It hurts! It hurts! Yellowcard! Yellowcard! Stop! Please!"

Sunny let go, leaned down and sneered in Jillian's ear, "You're a fucking T-Girl Slut! Who loves getting her pussy filled by her Daddy!"

"Yes, Mistress! Thank you. Thank you. I am. I mean, I do. I love it."

"Then why didn't you answer your Master when he asked you a direct question?"

Jillian shook her head. "What?"

"Tell Daddy the safewords, now, Slut! Or I swear I'll go into the kitchen, get a knife, and fucking cut off your girly-balls!" The violent threat shocked me. And Sunny's voice held no indication that it was an empty threat at all. But, she looked up at me innocently, pursed her lips and winked, like this was all in good fun. Still, it honestly scared the crap out of me.

"Yellowcard and Redcard, Mistress. I mean, Yellowcard and Redcard, Master! I'm sorry."

I plunged my cock, balls deep, inside Jillian. She moaned. I leaned over her and whispered, "Good girl." I also reached under her to gently fondle and caress her clean-shaven nut-sack. This suddenly emphasized in my mind that I was fucking my father's body, even though part of me also felt like Jillian was a completely separate, person, a beautiful women. The contradiction and paradox there is exciting, like the terror you feel on a roller-coaster, right at the start, just before it plunges down the first hill. Or the vertigo you feel when you're falling in love. I could feel myself falling in love with Jillian. So, I tenderly stroked her balls, because that sort of gentle caress can also short-circuit pain messages being sent to the brain. "I love your balls, Aunt Jillian," I whispered.

Jillian shook her head. "Bah-mmm-Master, please don't say that."

"Don't say what?" I asked.

"No. Don't talk about my balls or penis. It just emphasizes to me that I'm not a woman."

I thrust my cock deep into Jillian and grabbed the shaft of her cock. And Jillian squealed, like she'd been shocked. I asked, "What's the matter, you've never had a reach-around?"

Jillian looked over her shoulder at me and sincerely asked, "What's a reach-around?" I forgot that Jillian not only shares my father's body, but his naivete and lack of sexual experience.

I chuckled. "It's exactly what we are doing. It's when the person behind you reaches around and makes your cock feel good by masturbating it."

Jillian groaned as I stroked her, but she said, "Please don't say I have a cock, Robert. It makes me feel less like a real woman."

I purred, "Oh, Baby Girl, you are all woman. But you are a very special woman! You are intersex. You are a-I mean, the most beautiful T-Girl, tranny girl, I've ever seen, let alone fucked, Aunt Jillian."

"Have you fucked others, Sir?"

I laughed. "No. You are my first T-Girl, Aunt Jillian. I was a T-Girl Virgin before you."

Jillian moaned. "Do you like my pussy hugging your big, hard cock, Master?"

I fucked into her three times fast, then slowly pulled out until just the tip of my cock was inside. As I slowly plunged back to my full depth, I said, "I LOVE the feel of you on my cock, Aunt Jillian. I LOVE fucking you. I LOVE having you as one of my sluts."

"What about you, Mistress? Am I the first T-Girl you've ever fucked?" Jillian asked.

Sunny snorted, trying not to laugh. "Heavens no, Baby Girl! I've had several in my wilder days. But, Daddy is right. You are so pretty and feminine. You are the prettiest. You are a wonder, Jillian. And I loved fucking you last night." As she said this, Sunny slowly lay down on her back and scooted underneath Jillian.

Jillian let out a keening wail, "Oh, holy shit!" I could feel Sunny licking my fingers as she toyed with the head of Jillian's cock with her tongue! "Mistress! Oh, Mistress! That is so...so...so...so fucking intense! Please, it's too much. My clit-the head of my-my cock-it's sore from that pink jewel thing! Please?"

From underneath Jillian I heard Sunny state, "You're going to come slut!"

Jillian began begging me, "Daddy? Daddy? Master? I never cum getting fucked. I can't! It won't happ-oh, fuck! She's sucking my balls, Master! Oh, Jesus!"

"She is sucking both our balls, Slut! Can you feel that? She got both our nut sacks in her mouth at the same fucking time! And, yes, you're going to cum, Baby Girl. But, you're going to hold off cumming until after your Master cums, do you hear me, Aunt Jillian?"