The Blue Life Ch. 38: Sunny and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bobby! Yes! I mean, yes, Daddy! Fuck! Yes, Master! I will try, but I'm cl-close. So close!"

I started jerking her cock faster. Having Sunny suck on my nuts had put me right on the edge. I could feel my cum churning, ready to explode. "I'm getting close too, Slut! Do you want my load in your pussy or all over your beautiful ass?"

"In my ass! In my fucking ass, Daddy! Fill me up! I want your cum, Bobby! I need your cum, Master! Fill my pussy with your jizz! Oh, fuck!"

"What would make this better for you, Aunt Jillian?" I asked.

"Only if your mother was here. Only if I was eating her pussy while you fucked me or something. I'm in love with Marjorie, Sir. I hope she can love me too."

"She loves you, Aunt Jillian! And she thinks you're sexy as fuck! She really enjoyed fucking you the last time!"

"Oh my! She told you about that?"

"I'm her Daddy! She keeps no secrets from me."

"Where is she now, Robert? I was hoping to see her."

"She's off seducing your mother, Aunt Jillian. If things go as to plan, she's going to bring her back here as another submissive kitten."

"My-my mother?" The words came out in a gasp of breathless disbelief.

"Yes. You're going to meet your mother, Aunt Jillian!"

"Oh-oh, Jesus, Sir!"

"Do you find that exciting, Aunt Jillian?"

"Oh, Jesus, Daddy! My mother? Really? Are you-are you going to fuck her too, Bobby? Are you going to fuck your mother, your aunt and your grandmother?"

"Yes! If things go according to plan. What if your mother saw you getting fucked like this, Aunt Jillian?"

"My mother doesn't even know I'm alive, Robert," Jillian argued, but I could feel her excitement growing.

"But what if she were here, and naked, and ready, and wet, and willing, Aunt Jillian? Grandma Katherine. What would you do, if she were naked and tied to the bed? Wearing a blindfold?"

Jillian hissed between her teeth, "Oh, fuck! Mistress, I'm about to cum! Daddy? I'm about to cum! Can I cum? Mistress says I have to ask. Please, may I cum now?"

I let go of Jillian's cock and grabbed her hips. I started fucking her in earnest, bringing myself to the point of no return. I told her, "You can't cum, Aunt Jillian, not until you tell me what you would do with Grandma Katherine, if she were here."

"I-I-Oh, God! I would kiss her, Sir."

"More than that," I demanded.

"I would kiss her pussy," Jillian said. Her voice was husky and lower.

"More," I egged her on.

"I would eat my mother's cunt!" She shouted. Aunt Jillian sounded more like my father now.

"More," I said. I was on the very edge of cumming.

"I-I would-I would-," Jillian knew what she wanted to say, but the words were trapped in her throat.

"Tell me, Baby Girl. What would you do with your mother?"

Jillian's voice dropped into the range of my father's voice. He/she said, "I would fuck her! I would fill her cunt with my hard cock, and I would fuck her! I would fuck my mother so hard!"

I came. My balls emptied into Jillian's bowels. I saw stars, nearly blacking out, my orgasm was so powerful. I shouted, "Take it! Take it all, Slut! Cum with me, Bitch! Cum with me, Kitten! Cum, Aunt Jillian!"

Aunt Jillian gasped. "Robert! Oh, Bobby! Master! Daddy! Oh fuck! I love you! I love you so much! Mistress, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm sorry, I'm cumming right in your face! Oh fuck, I'm sorry! But, that's so sexy, Mistress! I'm sorry! I didn't know I could cum that much!" She was panting. Then Jillian laughed. "Ha! It looks like I squirted in your face too, Mistress!"

I was panting too, gasping for breath. I leaned back on my heels and by cock popped out of Aunt Jillian's ass/pussy. It was frothing with cum and lube, santorum. I laughed as well. I looked down between Jillian's spread legs. Sunny's face was covered in cum! One eye was closed, with a rope of cum running across it, from her cheek to her forehead! She was grinning and licking her lips.

I slapped Aunt Jillian's ass. Not hard. Just enough to get her attention. She looked back at me with glossy, love-soaked eyes and smiled. I said, "Clean up time, Slut!" Jillian looked confused, so I said, "Looks like you and I need to clean up your Mistress' face!"

Jillian reached back and I took her hand. She squeezed my hand like she didn't want to let go. And we both made our way to Sunny's face, where we licked and lapped up Jillian's cum, until Sunny was giggling. That dissolved into a shared, wonderful, blissful, post-orgasmic, three-way kiss.