All Comments on 'The Blue Necklace Ch. 02'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

for him not to be gay he sure is liking the being a girl too much.wish this site made the authors put codes on the stories like transgendering or some shit.

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
Redlion75....you are an idiot

The author did give you the courtesy of mot reading a transgendered story. It was in the very first line. You just can't read. Flunked Elementary readin comprehension in school, did you?

Oh, and did you know, you actually turn transgendered if you read about it? Yeah. Makes you lose your hard on AND and turn gsy, or "some shit".... You probably believe in magic faeries sucking on your dick at night as well when you wake up with cum in your bed.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

and sarcasm is wasted on the ignorant.if you dont recognize the dumbass in the room look in the mirror.yes i saw the TG in the intro and was attempting to be sarcastic with the reference to not being gay yet not wanting to take off the necklace and throw it away.

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
LOL and only idiots hide behind toneless excuses

Sarcasm. Playing that cop out on a written message . Ha, maybe if there was an Ironic Tone button to click.

Generally any "no gay!" Homophobe claiming sarcasm on an anonymous negative Internet post I find to be not only ignorant but uneducated and stupid as well. Nope. Opinion is still the same. Redlion is an idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous