All Comments on 'The Blue Necklace Ch. 08'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 10 years ago
Spectacular,

wonderful. . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lovely...

... hardly ever read something so comforting. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanx

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 10 years ago
Nice ending

I have found that endings are usually a way for the author to escape the story. They're rushed and often time contrived. This ending was anything but contrived. It's a perfectly logical conclusion to a well written story. Thank you.

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresover 10 years ago
Thanks once again

A worthy addition to the Lisa Jones canon. Once again she stretches our erotic imagination in intriguing, exciting, and stimulating ways. Her stories continue to be prime examples of what thought provoking, emotionally involving, and eminently enjoyable erotic literature should be all about. Please keep up the great work, Miss Lisa.

rg27612rg27612over 10 years ago
great wrap up

All loose ends taken care of nicely. Glad you brought Jen into the mix with her perspective at the end. Very well done story. One of the very few that kept me coming back for more and more! I'll miss this storyline, though I do see severasl openings for a sequel.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I got to say this is one excellent Story you wrote.

Creative_MonsterCreative_Monsterabout 10 years ago
Again

A funny poke at the some of the sillyness of both sex's hidden in interesting story. Once again Miss Lisa Jones creates something fun, clever and enjoyable to read. Thank you Miss Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, well written!

Enjoyed it. Nice ending too.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
terrific

MissLJ, again your imagineering has created an excellent tale. Well crafted and your characters are believable. Nest of all, you succeeded at the at bane of all writers, to create a strong ending. Congratulations

ericthebardericthebardalmost 10 years ago
Charming!

I enjoyed this! Not a lot on the sexual front, but it didn't need it; it was well told and charming, a nice little story. Good work!

Dawn262Dawn262almost 10 years ago
I cried...

...from sheer joy at the way you ended this. Well done! A truly remarkable tale that deserves to be published. Please visit Amazon and check out how easy it is to self epub. You will make a fortune!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heart touching story

Great story , well developed and nice ending...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW............

please tell me if there is any other cute love stories like this...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

One of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The whole story was awesome!! How i wished i had that necklace tho... all things would work out way btr than it is now...

WolfsheartWolfsheartabout 8 years ago

Makes a lovely change to see a proper story now and again and this was one of the next I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC

Well for once we have a great story with the correct ending. Well done Miss Lisa Jones. I can't ask for more. Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Loved it!!

Simply amazing! I loved it!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
NAUGHTY BUT NICE

Yeah I loved it! Question? When Tiffany first came of being ! Andy and Her went shopping for clothes my question is! If it was so much a hassle to be in the Shopping center Why didn't Tom go and buy the clothes? Problem solved!

To knock this story is So wrong as we all wonder what it would be like (you know the opposite Gender) Anyway Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I apsolutly loved the way that ended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

I absolutely loved this story. Not sexy, instead a pure piece of art. I actually found myself at the bookstore a few days after finishing this, wishing I could find a story there as adorably comfortable as the one I've just read.

Obviously, none compared to this, so I came back and re-read it.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

This is the second time I have read this wonderful story. This might be my very favourite story of all time. I liked Tom, he was a nice guy but Tiffanay is an absolute sweetheart. I loved how the romance slowly comes into being.

MissLisaJones, thank you so very much. You are now my favourite writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love love. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous