All Comments on 'The Blue Orchid Program'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PlushpuppyPlushpuppyover 5 years ago
Amazing

You never disappoint. I can't wait for more.

SexyShonaSexyShonaover 5 years ago

Where is this hotel and how can I make a reservation?

It’s been too long, Dr., since your last post. I pray it won’t take long for the next. As always, your work never disappoints.

Sincerely,

Yours

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 5 years ago
Superb

Your command of the English language and your insight into submission is impressive. Thank you.

John1437John1437over 5 years ago
The Blue Orchid Program

Your writing has a different tone then a number of years ago. Obviously more refined and clearer in it's development and flow. One might say as a result a little more succinct but none the less thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining, erotic and sexy. An excellently written story. Please continue to contribute to this site whenever you can. The people that appreciate your contributions now and through the years will always welcome writings and stories of intellect and substance such as yours. Thank you again "dr_mabeuse".

A member.

squidsubsquidsubalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

dr_mabeuse, thank you for continuing to post your writing here! the way you describe the psychological, sexual inner workings of your characters is suuuper enjoyable and it’s what sets you apart. reading your stories is always a pleasure. i hope you’ll keep sharing your imagination with us.

sotarosotaroover 1 year ago

Doctor,

Your writing is wonderful. Erudition on display, building and supporting the echos between the ears that make sexuality the garden of fecundity. thank you for taking such creativity and forging beauty.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Less than satisfying sex.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous