All Comments on 'The Blue Room'

by VentureV

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely fucking wonderful

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Another good one!

I enjoyed the hell out of it, V.V. Keep them coming!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 14 years ago
Very Good, Indeed

Your story has a nice, slow build and you capitalize on the forbidden element of incest. There are a few places where an editor might have helped you with some consistency, but the writing is still very good. Your description of sexual matters did not rely on cliches and that was refreshing. I hope this was not a one-time-only catharsis story and that we will read more from you. Keep up the good work.

VentureVVentureVover 14 years agoAuthor
Response to SmallTitFan

Are you offering your services? :) I tried to find someone but didn't get any responses so I just posted. Would love to find an editor who cared enough to help me get better at this! Cheers, VentureV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
XTC, Personified!

To Venture V.:

Now, this is one venture (No Pun Intended) that is built from the ground up, as any story should be. V., you did not rush the text in order to hurry and get to the 'sex type thing.' And that is truly appreciated; more so than you can imagine. An editor? Perhaps. But, your prose is so striking and realistic that I honestly believe any editing, at least for this submission, would be an exercise in futility. Your character build-up, as well as the unique placement of James and Sarah are not 'lost' as you weave through what is obviously an uncomfortable; yet, inevitable rendezvous between the two of these very believable human beings. And that, is what I believe, solidifies their need for one another. Bravo, mate. Bravo, and very well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your story

WOW! Loved it. I know the feeling of wanted your stepdaughter. I have one that is an absolute knockout and dream of her on a constant basis. I think she would like to have me too. I guess it's the way she looks at me sometimes. Maybe it's my imagination, I dunno. But none the less I like my imagination....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

started out really nicely bt spoiled it when he said her name at tha massage parlour

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my oldest daughter (who i screw tri- weekly and have been for 20 plus yrs) loves when we have our massage sessions....we going to add my granddaughter into the fold here soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous