The Blue Sunfish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh!!" Her head lifted immediately and her orgasms recommenced with a renewed intensity. Not only could I feel her contractions on my cock, but on my two fingers too.

That was it. I pulled out, "Get up Rose!" She was still spasming as I pulled her up and to the side of the tent. The tent interior was six foot, I was six one. The stupid lamp prevented me from standing at the center, even if drooped. Rose was perched up onto her knees facing the lamp which brightened her torso from her waist up. I stood hunched over next to her, allowing the light to define my erect penis. It was right in front of her face. I grasped it with my right hand.

She was gazing up at me with lust and a little bewilderment in her face. She cusped and fondled my balls with her right hand.

"Rose, you are so beautiful, so sexy." I had to take a deep breath. "I'm going to come all over you. I can't help myself; you are so sexy." I took another deep breath while pinching my shaft just below the head, "Not only do I lust for you, but I love you."

She froze and looked up at me. Her jaw was slack and her mouth slightly agape.

Before she could react or respond I let go and came all over Rose in torrents, all over her face and all over her tits. She grabbed my cock with both hands and pulled me towards her face and cheeks, "I love you!" My hips jerked as the last of my ejaculate oozed out onto her face and dribbled down her cheek to her shoulder and the top of her breast.

She started sobbing as she pushed my quickly softening cock across her chest, catching each nipple, spreading cum everywhere. Her head bobbed up and down sobbing as she watched the silhouette of my cock head against her body.

"Wow!" Everything was going grey. I dropped to my knees on the foam floor, twisted and landed on my back. Rose basically jumped on top of me, sliding across my chest and plunged her tongue into my mouth. We were a combined mess of sweat and cum and tears, piss, drool, and squirt frantically gasping for air while sucking on each other's mouth and face.

After a long moment Rose rolled off me, exposing her sparkling chest to the air. We entwined fingers and stared at the roof of the tent. My heart needed to slow down.

"Rose, that was fantastic; thank you so much." We angled our faces towards each other and kissed. Just a peck. We then took deep breaths savoring the moment.

"You said you love me."

"I did, Rose. I did indeed. I am absolutely in love with you. And in lust, too."

She rolled onto her side and stared at my face in silhouette, "I love you, too, Kevin," she whispered in my ear. She snuggled her sticky body up to mine.

"Rose, there's a towel somewhere in that corner," I motioned above our heads. She found it and we sort of cleaned ourselves off, then tucked our naked bodies into the doubled up sleeping bag. It was too hot to zip up.

I turned the overhead lamp off. We lay in total darkness, embracing each other with just enough flesh exposed so as to not overheat.

"Rose, thank you for taking me on the expedition."

"Thank you for coming."

"I came a lot. I loved it."

She pecked my cheek, "I loved it, too, and I love you," she added almost nervously.

We lay still as the rustling night sounds started up outside the tent. We both knew, she was getting on a plane and the expedition would soon be over.

*****

The next morning, we both needed a quick swim. Rose changed the fish into new numbered bags, each bag was oxygenated and dosed with something that came in her purse. Four coolers were lined with still cool, but not frozen, freezer packs which were duct tapped into place. The bags were more or less suspended by string from a lattice made of duct tape. Each cooler was duct-taped shut and covered with a wet white towel and packed into the back of the pick-up truck next to the overturned canoe. I had two left over coolers which were stuffed full of used fish traps and garbage.

We left the camp neat and tidy. The firepit was dowsed with water, even though it appeared to be cold.

After coffee, and call it brunch, sandwiches from Timmies, we pulled into the Sioux Lookout airport just before one o'clock. The staff at the airport didn't seem to care what we were doing, they just let us go about our business. I was expecting to see the same Bearskin Air plane that Rose flew in on to be ready and waiting for her. It was not.

"No, Laszlo is coming in the LearJet."

"I thought the runway was too short."

"Apparently not, although he did say that we will have to refuel before flying back."

"Whatever." I said holding up my hands. I turned the engine off. We sat and waited.

Seemingly out of nowhere a small, white jet dropped out of the sky and touched down on the runway, using what seemed the full length before coming to a stop, turning around and taxiing back towards the terminal building.

"I've never been in his jet before," she said.

I turned the key and put the pick-up truck back in gear and slowly drove towards the terminal building. The sleek, white LearJet made its way towards the dusty black Honda Ridgeline.

Rose seemed very apprehensive all of a sudden. She turned to me with almost terror on her face. "Kevin, I don't need to go back with the fish. I'm not going to be lifting these coolers myself anyway. Laszlo can look after the coolers, he'll have all the papers, all he has to do is fly back with the fish. I'm not needed at all."

"And then what, Rose?"

"We'll drive back to Toronto together."

"But that's my point? And then what?"

"Does it matter? We'll be together. From my perspective that's all that matters."

"Now you're being silly, Rose. What about your professorship? What are suggesting, you're going to quit your job and move in with a painter in Canada? That's nuts."

"Never mind all of that right now. All I'm saying Kevin, the fish can go on by themselves in Laszlo's care. We'll drive to Toronto together and we'll take it from there."

"Ro-ose?"

"I'm not suggesting we'll make some grandchildren for my parent's delight or something. I'll go back to Toronto with you. What's the big deal? Don't you want the company? My company?"

"Of course, I would."

Smiling she said, "It's settled then." She sat back delighted with herself.

"No, it's no, Rose, you're getting on that plane."

"But what about everything we talked about last night?"

"We talked about a lot of things."

"But you said you love me." She looked frightened.

"I do, Rose. I do love you. But that doesn't change the fact that you're getting on that plane. You've got a career happening, I've got a school to paint. Let's not make this more difficult than it needs to be."

The LearJet came to a stop a few feet away from the truck.

Rose was sobbing now, "I told you this would happen. I knew this would happen."

The jet's side door popped open.

I handed a Kleenex tissue to Rose, "C'mon, this is supposed to be a happy moment, you and Laszlo got your blue fish. Please put on a brave face."

A middle-aged gentleman emerged from the jet.

We both unclicked our seatbelts and opened our doors. I went to the back of the truck and watched as Rose went to greet, I guessed, Laszlo. They embraced. Rose kissed him on the cheek.

As I approached the jet with Rose's big black suitcase, they both turned to me, "Kevin, I'd like you to meet Laszlo, our benefactor." We shook hands, Laszlo was a good-looking man in his fifties I guessed, with black rimmed glasses, square jaw and short light brown hair. His handshake was firm.

"I'm pleased to meet you Mr. Mayfield," he said with a Germanic accent. "Thank you so much; you two have done a wonderful job."

"Laszlo, sir, I have to thank you. I've had a wonderful experience all made possibly by your generosity."

"Let's not forget Rose," he said smiling and turning to her.

"I don't think I will ever forget Rose."

Rose smiled at me, putting on a brave face. Laszlo regarded the two of us with some amusement. "We've got some fish to pack."

"Yes we do," he said. A pilot emerged from the jet wearing a white shirt with embraided gold shoulder straps and blue pants. Laszlo pushed the black suitcase towards him.

"Guess you won't need the wet towels," I said as I pulled the first of the four coolers from the back of the truck.

"No, we won't need them."

Laszlo, the pilot and I loaded the coolers into the jet. I had a quick peek inside. It was all white leather, polished wood tables and crystal. Very fancy. Laszlo shook my hand and thanked me again. The pilot, then Laszlo disappeared into the plane leaving just me and Rose.

We embraced. She wasn't smiling. "Kevin, I love you."

"Rose, you I love. It will always be about you, not about me." She peck-kissed my cheek and dropped her arms, turning away from me while wiping a tear from her eye. She disappeared into the jet and the hatch closed behind her.

I watched as the LearJet's engines fired up, revved up and then slowly started moving away. I watched the jet taxi down the runway. I watched it turn around, throttle up and down the runway it went, using the full length before climbing into the sky. I few seconds later the landing gear was retracted as the jet continued to climb.

I turned the pick-up truck engine on and put it into gear.

She was gone. Suddenly I felt so very, very alone. Empty. It was as if I had just amputated my arm, certainly something deep inside me was gone, ripped out.

Ultimately, I was happy for Rose and for Laszlo. I wondered if he was the other guy who had sex with Rose. Whoever it was, it was only once it seems. And not that great apparently.

They found their blue fish. I found one, too, but it slipped away. Basically, I fumbled it. Her.

*****

The drive back was uneventful and boring. Carlos and the crew had made good progress on the school.

I had may hours to think about it. She is a goddess and I had every right to be inclined to worship her. Admittedly she was perched way, way up high on a pedestal.

I found an email from Rose.

Kevin,

Arrived safely. All fish survived. Don't forget to send me all the receipts.

Love, Rose

Love Rose? That was different from her previous emails.